BTS discussion thread

MariMarrie

Veteran
Also watch from 4:21 taehyungs dog. Yeontan looks like he see spirit. Because all animals can see he looks really scared also how he barks. V seems to know why he barks because of his smile. And from 16:40 v wants to tease his dog with this creepy sound and move. Jimin told him that yeontan dont like this.
Animal really sensitive, it can see what we human cant

helloyall

Established
So weird! I'm not getting alerts anymore...

This was what I was trying to post here anyway when I suddenly got that message:

This isn't so much BTS related but you guys should really check out this channel.

He is an anthropologist who is heavily censored by youtube. He breaks down ancient symbols and their connections to the modern world.

It gives you a great overall understanding of how and why these symbols are put in music videos and how they affect our souls.

https://www.youtube.com/user/818encino/videos
Indeed it is weird. If u always write here u should be getting alerts :/
And thank you for the recommandation!

LilaqQen

Established
Guyssssss
I notice something.
I watch this new years eve 2021.
Best of me Performence. Look at taehyungs outfit. He wears this brooch before.

My post that i write about if someone of bts are here use are crown or sunflower in a caption or picture was posted on 04.january.
So v posted a picture of himself with this brooch on weverse on 11.january.
Its NOT typical that bts wear on a big event like gda same outfit or accessory. He also doesnt wear it on the dynamite performence just for photos. What it makes it more strange. Its obvious guys.
Taehyung baby i got you ;-)
What's the meaning of it, i don't get it

LovelyStan

Established
Long story short.
That he is lurking here on this theard. Just read the posts that i write before. I asked for hints if bts is lurking here use flower etc. And taehyung kinda response to what i write. So maybe he is really lurking here.

If we want it more obvious than taehyung use my username pretty woman or sailor moon if you are truly here. Iam sry if i annoy guys but its like a "wonder" that one of them read our messages. It can be just concidences but i really want to know. Maybe we kinda helped them him in a way. His one line in snow flower :"You make me wanna be a better man" is maybe a sign that he wants to change in the better way. I hope for everyone of them find peace and happiness at the end. It makes me happy if i helped someone from sad to happy :)
I wish they would know. At least they can be encouraged to know there are actual people who know what's going on behind the scenes. Although we aren't strong enough to stand behind them personally, we are aware of everything

Openso15t

Rookie
Yeah but what they want to do with this infomation. I really want to know their opinion. If they was aware from what they do. Also how they are mentally. I really want to know how their trueselfs are. Also if whole bts know about this theard or just some members.
How about we ask them if they are part of the Illuminati and if they are to give us a hint. And maybe we can also ask them if they are in danger.

Openso15t

Rookie
Or...we should ask something much more important like if they are in danger or something like that. Wow. Just imagine that they're really here and checking our comments
I agree. We should ask them if they are in danger. So if any BTS member is reading this, I want you to wear something blue if you are in danger and need help. If you are not in danger, then wear white. I am very curious to know if they really are. They have been showing us a lot of hints that they are lurking around in this thread.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Oh remembering me the old day 2012-2014, i must search 1st i only find it.
2j1n rumour
20210117_100510.jpg
Seokj1n type : a puppy person
20210117_102415.jpg
20210117_102354.jpg

So that photo j1n carried bang pedo or idk who bcs its not clear mybe photoshoped/mybe real

Ps: its only rumour idk the true of them

Last edited: