BTS discussion thread

Very very interesting.

Jin is a very empathetic person, very tuned in to others so that doesn't surprise me about him at all.

Jungkook surprises me however, his competitiveness and his arrogance lead me to believe this is true. I know it says 100% confirmed on the thing but my brain still goes into question mode cause I do that with everything in life.

Namjoon is accurate. He's the most well behaved and least performative of them all during his vlives.

Jimin - Yep. Attention elevates his ego.

Yoongi - If that means what I think it means (grammar is odd), he's seeing army as making themselves famous by their constant streaming and aggressive promotion of BTS. You can correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm having a hard time interpreting the grammar on that one.

Tae - Well he supposedly dated a fan going by the internet handle of "HI" several years ago. Those interactions between them were very interesting. Dunno if it is all still on twitter, but I'm sure there's a record of it somewhere on the internet.

Hoseok - He has the saddest relationship with fans imo. He loves them so but so many hate him. Granted, he's not the most likable but it's still sad.

A bit surprised about Jimin being bi. I've always thought he was attracted to men, cause I don't need a sasaeng to tell me that, lol, but I also always thought he was more reserved and didn't have a lot of one-night stands. He just came across to me as very monogamous, like he'd devote himself to one person and they'd be his everything, cause that's how Libras typically are (and I know cause I am a Libra). But not every person is the same of course. It's not wrong for him to have a bunch of one-night stands, not safe because of the risks of sleeping with someone who might be carrying STDs or an accidental pregnancy, but not wrong.

I'm seeing a pattern with sasaengs though, because army see Jimin as a pure angel, and sasaengs are intent on proving he's the exact opposite. I think he's more in the middle, not a pure angel but not terrible person either. Like only half of him is very flawed while the other half is normal.
True. I dont know what to believe. right now im undercover as an army and seeing the dynamics of the so-called "fandom". It's honestly interesting. Some army's are very very rude and hated by other army's but the rest are pretty nice. i even made friends.

theartbook35

Veteran
True. I dont know what to believe. right now im undercover as an army and seeing the dynamics of the so-called "fandom". It's honestly interesting. Some army's are very very rude and hated by other army's but the rest are pretty nice. i even made friends.
Oh I know what you mean. Borahae on twitter gets hated on all the time, for no reason. She's a really nice person and likes the band as a whole. For some reason people are convinced she hates Jimin because of this one time she forgot about something he did. As if we've all never forgotten something before... Some people think she attacked Taehyung and heavily criticized him but that flat-out didn't happen.

Just be careful cause if army dislike something you say, no matter how innocent it is, they've been known to collectively cyberstalk, dox and put people on blacklists/blocklists to encourage others to harass them.

A long time ago there was an incident of a fan trying to force herself on Yoongi, and he did what any normal human would do and defended himself. For a short while fans were angry at him for pushing her because they thought it was bad that he pushed a woman. I came to his defense. My tweets were actually reported to twitter and removed by them. Yeah, I DEFENDED the guy they all worship and they came after me for it. I started getting all kinds of harassing messages, had to make my twitter account private, and block over a hundred people. Not fun by any means.

LilaqQen

Established
Oh I know what you mean. Borahae on twitter gets hated on all the time, for no reason. She's a really nice person and likes the band as a whole. For some reason people are convinced she hates Jimin because of this one time she forgot about something he did. As if we've all never forgotten something before... Some people think she attacked Taehyung and heavily criticized him but that flat-out didn't happen.

Just be careful cause if army dislike something you say, no matter how innocent it is, they've been known to collectively cyberstalk, dox and put people on blacklists/blocklists to encourage others to harass them.

A long time ago there was an incident of a fan trying to force herself on Yoongi, and he did what any normal human would do and defended himself. For a short while fans were angry at him for pushing her because they thought it was bad that he pushed a woman. I came to his defense. My tweets were actually reported to twitter and removed by them. Yeah, I DEFENDED the guy they all worship and they came after me for it. I started getting all kinds of harassing messages, had to make my twitter account private, and block over a hundred people. Not fun by any means.
It's absolutely crazy and these fans are literal lunatics. A woman recently got lynched because she criticized BTS and everything Kpop stands for. Said that though their music was nice to listen to, she didn't have to support them in everything they do. And that's right, she doesn't have to. If i trusted ARMY i wouldn't give her a chance to explain herself, but since i don't, i watched it and what she said...brave woman. Literally everything she said was right. That Kpop is making propaganda for genderless people, for making you feel ugly because they look so 'otherworldly', that Idols are known for committing suicide and thus are bad example for the youth etc. Not everyone has the guts to say that. Especially if BTS has millions of brainless fans who call themselves 'the protectors of BTS'. Oh, how i hate them

queen82

Star
once an army said that i have to do a brain surgery because i commented that Jungkook is prettier because he have plastic surgery

queen82

Star
The intro of that performance looks very similar to the intro of BTS's performance of Fire in 2016 at MAMA, but it also looks dramatically similar to the black robes they've had at the end of some of the Fake Love performances.
not only Bts, but i think Exo took inspirations for their choreography especially in the Monster era were similar to Nsync ones in the No Strings attaches /Celebrity era

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran

queen82

Star
I found it too
this infos are really interesting, i think some of these are real others not

DisappointedBybangtan

Established

This is about Sm from someone who worked for this company

LilaqQen

Established
Hi everyone! It's nice to join here. Because it can wake me up slowly. Actually i have something to discussing. Its about with MK Ultra programming. Because these days, i saw some of idol like being controlled from someone.
Hi, welcome! I'm so happy when new people join in and share their thoughts here. I'm looking forward to your impressions and good for you that you broke that spell :)

byyyy

Hi, welcome! I'm so happy when new people join in and share their thoughts here. I'm looking forward to your impressions and good for you that you broke that spell :)
Thankyou so much. I seriously being suspicious about the video that i already saw. I saw that some of idols being like freeze with a weird manner. And there are someone said that it was MK ultra.

helloyall

Established
Hi everyone! It's nice to join here. Because it can wake me up slowly. Actually i have something to discussing. Its about with MK Ultra programming. Because these days, i saw some of idol like being controlled from someone.
Welcommeeee!
Good idea ;) Which one did you see?