BTS discussion thread

LovelyStan

Established
Youre right but Rosé is actually taller than Lisa...
Its interesting that Jisoo and Jennie are older but they are shorter than the maknae line..I thought they were always made to look taller bc the group could look the same height..even in interviews Rosé or Lisa are given a shorter chair or told to crouch so all their heights look the same XD
Rose for some reason I doubt that she is transgender because her parents don't seem to me like they would force transgenderism on a child. As far as I know, in Thailand it's seen as fairly normal. And it wouldn't surprise me if Lisa ever confessed she had multiple surgeries. Also she always had a tomboyish style when she was younger, like she wanted to be her actual gender but maybe the fortune teller she went to told her to keep on identifying as a female. If Jungkook is really dating her --- I just be shook

Now that you mention it, what I heard many people say when they met Blackpink Lisa is that she is much taller than they expected. I think it might be possible she is transgender, but I'm definitely not sure. But I know there are a lot of trans people, particularly trans women in Thailand
its obvi she is. look at her damn body and shoulders-

Awkward_pink

Established
Rose for some reason I doubt that she is transgender because her parents don't seem to me like they would force transgenderism on a child. As far as I know, in Thailand it's seen as fairly normal. And it wouldn't surprise me if Lisa ever confessed she had multiple surgeries. Also she always had a tomboyish style when she was younger, like she wanted to be her actual gender but maybe the fortune teller she went to told her to keep on identifying as a female. If Jungkook is really dating her --- I just be shook
its obvi she is. look at her damn body and shoulders-
Im kind of convinced now..
She was most tomboyish when she was 15-16 years old..but what if she just got a bad haircut lol-
Lisa and Jungkook, Jennie and Tae, Rose and Jimin, Jisoo and Jin and all bp and bts ships are delulu
Also is Pranpriya a girls name? In my country it is..
But other than her shoulders and legs she just looks so feminine...? How...Im so confused :(
I hope we get to know the truth someday..

Last edited:

LovelyStan

Established
Im kind of convinced now..
She was most tomboyish when she was 15-16 years old..but what if she just got a bad haircut lol-
Lisa and Jungkook, Jennie and Tae, Rose and Jimin, Jisoo and Jin and all bp and bts ships are delulu
Also is Pranpriya a girls name? In my country it is..
I think it is as well but as said, in Thailand some children are made transgender from a young age. So perhaps she intentionally was given a girls name not to expose herself. Besides she always wants to act too girly and does so much aegyo that it's hard for me to watch and listen

queen82

Star
he may be gay or pansexual

Boopdedoop

Established
I believe it's failed attempts to kill himself. Correct me if I'm wrong
Thats so sad. They say bighit has a therapist that 'helps' them but I wonder what that therapist really tells them. I don't know if you guys remember Jonghyun's suicide note but the therapist often told him that everything was his fault and in his head. Thats just not right

MariMarrie

Veteran
Last edited:

Eva01

Rookie
@MariMarrie , i'm sorry.. doesn't mean i'm not agree with your theory but i would like to added things that i know, hope it might give a new perspective.

1. J1n gesture, i think its kinda sloppy and doesn't represent the hide arm really well. But, valid or not, he's still part of the party.
Screenshot_20201216-230827.png

2. The tonight song i can't agree more because i haven't listen to jk still with you. Actually I need to study the lyric first. But one thing i can say for sure is the released date. I'm not good with gematria, in fact i understand nothing. But as long as there's a pattern, i think that's might be the answer. Like..

Tonight released 4 june 2019 given 4/6/4+2=6/9 (4669/4666)
Still with you 4 june 2020 given 4/6/4+2=6/4+2=6 (4666)
Remember 4 o'clock nj and th? 9 june 2017 the 4 is already exist so its given 4/9/6/7-1=6 (4966/4666)

I don't need to explain the number 4&6, but its not coincidence those songs released in the same order, in the same pace as 4 and 6.

Now about j1n solo moon, i think that song actually dedicated to nj because what i know so far. Let me elaborate..

In 4 o'clock nj rap part is:

Under the moonlight I am picking up my scattered self
I call you moonchild
We are the children of the moon
We draw breath from the cold air of dawn
Yes we’re livin and dyin at the same time
But right now it’s alright to open your eyes
Because like any movie, like any dialogue
The whole world is blue under the moonlight

The whole world is blue under the moonlight like the movie, what kind of movie? what kind of dialogue? Here nj gives the key puzzle.

“Moonlight” in particular was stunning for me. I had never seen a film portray queer black men like this before; (the movie)

and there's the beginning famous line,
“In the moonlight, black boys look blue” (the dialogue)

Here nj represent himself as the black boy drenched in the moonlight and look blue or soak in blue. Summary he is blue.

The line "i call you moonchild" point to person as a moonchild.
"we are children of the moon" as we are so its you and i and the other

it will makes sense with nj mixtape moonchild.

We're part of the moonlight
Ain't a fantasy

(We are part of the moonlight, the movie moonlight. "Ain't a fantasy", so in reality)

Can't bring you the sunlight
Gotta hide your heart
(Can't take you out from the moonlight. Gotta hide who you are)

We're born to be sad, sad, sad, sad
So start to be glad, glad, glad, glad
C'mon yo, moonchild, moonchild
That's supposed to be
Yeah all the pain, all the sorrow
That's your destiny, see
You know my life is like this
We gotta dance in the rain
Dance in the pain
Even though we crashing now
We gonna dance in the plane
For us, more than anyone else, we need the night sky (needed the night sky so he can be who he really is, the blue boy)
Only you, and not anyone else, can comfort me
It's okay, the savages
But don't you tell yourself
We are each other's nightscape, each other's moon

And finally triva love, remember the j1n name anagram in it. There's blue..

Wind, wind, wind blowing by
(I just hope not)
People, people, people that will pass by
(I just hope not)
My mood is blue, blue, blue
(In my head, it's blue from top to bottom)

(once again the blue boy drenched in blue from top to bottom. He is definitely smurf at this point)
How much I love you
How much, much, much

Nj tried to say that he is blue, everything blue. Microphone, earpiece, rings, clothes and all of those blue agenda since when debut era? 2016?

1608185539480.jpeg

And now the moon by j1n..

How long has the moon
And earth been together like this?
You who shines solely by existing
(It might sound weird but... Can you count everytime j1n praise nj brain)
Can I stay by your side?

I didn't even have a name
Until I met you
You gave me your love
(like :trivia love?)
And now have become my reason
(It's from the poetry the flower kim choon so, it's nj fave poet, he used it in serendipity, 134340, and her, tear, trivia love)

Screenshot_20201217-015456.png
Screenshot_20201217-015513.png

You are my Earth
I'm just a moon to you
Your little star that lights up your heart
You are my Earth
And all I see is you
The only thing I can do is to gaze at you like this
In the crescent moon night
Even if I close my eyes
You come to me blue(like waves roll in)/You come to me pushed blue.
In the full moon night
Would it be okay if I open my eyes and contain you in them?

Science fact, apparently earth is called blue planet due it's 70% water consistency and so on and so on. It's easier to use google though.

So we got blue nj, and blue earth. In the vlive when each one mentioned their fave 7 things. When j1n mention earth as the 7th, after we can see nj flustered he mixed earth and moon, he said "i wrote those. But i forget...." You can see jh disgusted expression toward j1n and nj. And suga instant glance to nj.

It might be not dark and demonic as we thought but, its just the number one layer, there more beneath it, i believe there sort of occultist meaning behind moonlight movie and moonchild. Like moonchild in the Alister Crowley. (All the moonchild in this thread) But, all i can do is guessing i only have minimum amount of evidence and i'm hesitate to write anything without solid evidences.

But still, homosexuality is part of the nwo agenda. So do blue and pink as the color of transexual.

3. The snow globe yg gave to jk. It contains tree, holly, and rabbit. And the snow globe nj gave to jin, it's contains tree and a house topped with a bunny.

As far as i know tree represent nj, namuj**n as namu in korea mean tree. He used tshirt with tree painting and his name in 5th muster.

If i use the same approach as well, both yg&nj snow globe contains tree represent nj, and rabbit represent jk. The difference here is holly and house. If holly means j1n like in the vlive of 7 things, then house also represent j1n in nj perspective, because in b+s grammy video j1n once said to nj to bought him a house which replied with how much does it cost? Other j1n once said he want a building/apt and nj replied with how much it cost. At a fansign event sj wrote in a post it "i want nj to buy me a house"

I think house can be their inside joke, and that time when nj made the snow globe he said, he'll made things as his preference. And jh replied please anybody who made his share do it properly because he like snow globe.

as 3 combine it will be j1n, nj, and jk. We was once talking about an alliance but i wasn't sure at that time since i don't see jk sided them often. But then you pointed out about tonight and still with you. I don't see the impossibility.

in life goes 0n mini interview, j1n said member who have the same jokes as he is are nj and jk. While nj said its j1n and jh, they're literally angel.

angel/holly (angels are holy right?), a daddy figure, a kid. That what i think about and what remind me is holy trinity. Does luciferian chruch also has holy trinity to mock the christian trinity?

SATANIC TRINITY.
The members of it are-

"The Dragon"-the Anti-GOD." (I believe this is father)
"The Beast"-the "Anti-CHRIST." (Jesus)
"The False Prophet"-the "Anti-SPIRIT." (Holy spirit)

feel free to interpreted towards nj, jk, and j1n

What i interpreted from the drawing is blue sea nj, crescent moon sj, clear eyes jk. But i know you can also said its about sj because anglers is something he do, moon is him and eyes to made it into "your eyes tell"

But my other interpretation is sj the angler made a pact with the one eyed man from the nowhere land. But please don't mind me, i only see anti christ in that picture

And all of the pizzagate theories, i lost count how much they said pizza and shown with pizza and anything with pizza. Hawaiin pizza as grammy hashtags. Idek...

And if my memory served me right one of member in this thread name inquisitor or shiningcarat? Or which one is it said when th and jk had beef, nj and j1n will sided to jk, while jh and sg sided to th.

The fandom knows the story jk join the agency because of nj but stay because of sj. And if its not true, at least both the older had soft spot for jk.

Screenshot_20201217-155700.png

54bcfb7c-56e2-4417-9543-01685c33efb4.jpeg