BTS discussion thread

Lachimolala

Established
It’s magic mixed with frequency xxxtentacion clearly explained this although he was also a puppet but what he said was not a joke aswell. I watched this a while back and it perfectly ties in with this thread about bts and their music
He said that if would do astral projections and meditations he could target some parts of the minds with his music?So they use witchcraft for brainwash people ?

H.N

Rookie
He said that if would do astral projections and meditations he could target some parts of the minds with his music?So they use witchcraft for brainwash people ?
They use witchcraft, colours, frequency to get people addicted to their music and through that they add subliminal messages. Even though people don’t realise the subconscious part of the Brain picks up on all these messages.

Lachimolala

Established
I believe. When we listen to certain type of music we always get that kinda feelings, for example take as bts, whenever I listen to bwl I get very happy, you can say euphoria, again whenever I listen to ugh I suddenly act savage...and all these change happens no matter in what mood I am and how serious the situation is. I think this is what armys say that bts heal their depression which is basically just distraction from the reality.
Maybe is a stupid question but there is a difference between a Bts Mv or watching Bts live performance?The level of witchcraft and brainwash is the same?If i see Suga singing Shadow live my brain will be brainwashed in the same way ?If i watch on tv Bts performance and i am far from them i am protected or it doesn't change anything?

Awkward_pink

Established
Maybe is a stupid question but there is a difference between a Bts Mv or watching Bts live performance?The level of witchcraft and brainwash is the same?If i see Suga singing Shadow live my brain will be brainwashed in the same way ?If i watch on tv Bts performance and i am far from them i am protected or it doesn't change anything?
As long as the music plays i think its the same

H.N

Rookie
With the mv because they are music videos they can put in a lot more symbolism and bighit love making movies out their mvs so fans can analyse and make theories. But with live performances they are limited to the symbolism they can put out like hand gestures and stage props. But I think little gestures like this also have an effect. They can be doing 100 different things in a music video but to perform they have one stage, green screen if it’s pre recorded or the sports stadium looooool. I don’t know if this makes sense to you guys sounded much better in my head lol

LovelyStan

Established
For me personally it's better if I watch the live performance without any satanic intro. Since even though I know what is possibly going on between them and their ageny I'm still kind of attached to them and some of their songs. But certain dark themed MVs are a no go for me

H.N

Rookie
For me personally it's better if I watch the live performance without any satanic intro. Since even though I know what is possibly going on between them and their ageny I'm still kind of attached to them and some of their songs. But certain dark themed MVs are a no go for me
Even their intros for performances have become so dark did you see last year during their concerts their intro it was so obvious I was shocked people didn’t realise and then that just convinced me of this fandom for good :(

LovelyStan

Established
Even their intros for performances have become so dark did you see last year during their concerts their intro it was so obvious I was shocked people didn’t realise and then that just convinced me of this fandom for good :(
I agree, I skip the intros and any other side performances. I just watch them dance and perform, I especially enjoy Jungkooks fancams

Boopdedoop

Established
And another thing I wanna add....music has various effects on people no doubt...even I love to sing(its not good tho)...I used to listen and sing bollywood songs from my childhood...I never felt anything weird from these musics....but when I got into bts there was something that really sucked me in them...bwl is the first song that I heard of them..and believe me I never felt so triggered by any music...it was like the moment I heard that sound Im already brainwashed and I needed that more...
same I love to sing but I sound like a whale .... :( XD

MariMarrie

Veteran
They use witchcraft, colours, frequency to get people addicted to their music and through that they add subliminal messages. Even though people don’t realise the subconscious part of the Brain picks up on all these messages.
Correct theres music if palying backward have a hidden message, and ofc use subliminal with certain frequency, its cause a headcheae sometimes, its not really good for brain. Some1 who almost join the illuminati said that she given certain songs to be included in her album later, unfortunately she didn't want to tell more because it involved her own safety

Last edited:

Shanee108

Rookie
For me he looks like use botox and thread lift, and actually if ppl go to shaman (its common is s.k) thre's have some dishes with blood-based ingredients, I don't know what blood, even in my country dishes made from pork / chicken blood are often meet

Yea but BTS are not like regular people. They are satanists, involved in the occult, their practices, and reference milk= adrenochrome in their mv.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Yea but BTS are not like regular people. They are satanists, involved in the occult, their practices, and reference milk= adrenochrome in their mv.
Ya ofc they possibly do that i belive he s freemansory, its only for me and botox not stay longer if in his 38th he still that have a baby face i belive he use andrenochome

Last edited: