BTS discussion thread

As far as I know that's 'Hoi Doei' which means Hello & Goodbye. It has been discussed before that 'Goodbye Jin' is written under hoi doei.

I do feel something was planned actually planned for Jin back then, but it has changed. In bts prologue you can see Jin is taking others' photo
View attachment 48018

So the pic we can see bts universe story Jin wasn't there
View attachment 48019

But in second scene Jin is in the photo
View attachment 48020

I honestly feel nothing is gonna happen as we predicted about Jin's death.
Jin wasn’t the only one who had death symbolism. They all had it but his was just prevalent. I am worried for all of them tbh... Because something is just so off. Jin also said that they had to prepare for this album quickly. I wonder why!! It’s just confusing to me because they rushed this album so much and they’re just rushing to reach the end. It’s like their original plan has been tampered with so they have to improvise

deniiiiXD

Veteran
yes I am a christian not a religious one but one who has relationship with the father and doesn’t follow man made traditions.
everything you said is so spot on and so true
it took me a while to open up to the people i’ve become friends with about those things and they kind of accepted everything i said but didn’t take it into consideration they just sat there and listened to everything i had to say and didn’t judge me or anything but it’s really hard to find people who see things not as they are shown by as they actually are the hidden and dark things going on etc
It’s true... If this thread was made earlier I would obviously find it on time and I could give BTS up faster. But the process took longer since I’ve been following them for so long. I had insecurities about them, I could see the symbolism but there was no one I could talk to about them so I ignored my guts and went on. I am happy now it’s easier to find people who share the same thoughts and experiences with you :) There are many more videos related to their agenda than 3 years ago. And also these threads exist. To me this thread was a place where I felt like home because no matter what dumb stuff I was saying I could express myself freely and people wouldn’t judge me. This is the place where me and many people got healed :) I am thankful to God it still does its job

BlessingG18

Rookie
[/QUOTE]

You and @BlessingG18 need too post more. You guys post are interesting but you only react to others post.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that, I'm a bit behind on my studies, so I don't really have much time to post here, plus I don't receive new notifications from VC anymore so I end to lose track of whats going on in this thread which is why I mostly react to posts once in a while. But no worries, I'll probably start posting again in a few months or so when I start catching up with my school work.

Lachimolala

Established

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Guys I feel we should gather all the important theories and proofs in one long post. we should bring up facts and strong proofs because a lot of very important things that have been said are forgotten now ) and pinn it here in this thread .. so that every time anyone visits the thread can easily find them ... who can help with that ?
We can divide the 1603 pages on those who wanna participate in this ( they should just copy and paste the important stuffs said ) . And also after collecting them and putting it in one post .. one of us can make a YouTube video about everything . ( we should bring up facts and strong proofs)

Who wants to participate ?
Sorry for my english
Sounds great and a lot of work to be honest ㅠㅠ There is soo much info here and not even me that is here since pages 400-500 knows it all.
Can you guys pin a post even tho you are not the owner of this thread? If we can’t we can create another thread that contains strictly only theories and we can mention it when we need it.
Also it would be good to give credits to the theorists. They worked hard to find all the info.

Sounds great and a lot of work to be honest ㅠㅠ There is soo much info here and not even me that is here since pages 400-500 knows it all.
Can you guys pin a post even tho you are not the owner of this thread? If we can’t we can create another thread that contains strictly only theories and we can mention it when we need it.
Also it would be good to give credits to the theorists. They worked hard to find all the info.
I was also thinking a new thread it would make life so much easier when I make videos but then there are too many BTS threads :)

And of course we really need to give credit to them. They really worked so hard

Boopdedoop

Established
I was also thinking a new thread it would make life so much easier when I make videos but then there are too many BTS threads :)

And of course we really need to give credit to them. They really worked so hard
I feel like it would make sense to make another thread. Just like a part 2 thread of just theories that we gathered on here. I dont think it people would mind if there are too many threads I mean we got over 1600's pages and theres going to be more XD we gotta get organized haha.

I feel like it would make sense to make another thread. Just like a part 2 thread of just theories that we gathered on here. I dont think it people would mind if there are too many threads I mean we got over 1600's pages and theres going to be more XD we gotta get organized haha.
Ok do you want me to make it or does someone else want to :)