BTS discussion thread

Awkward_pink

Established
I became too sad and scared when I first listened to the music with subtitle. What are they trying to say? This is how life goes? This is how you wanna heal people? It makes me more sad. Its like sadness never gonna end.
They are wasting their talents. Old bts was so good. I still miss that but now their whole journey is just on promotion and how many versions of a song you can make.:(
I knoww right Why are they making theyre goodbye album, When they dont even talk about disbanding?!?!

When I listen to the song it gives me this forced warm feeling making me want to go back to bts but noooooo
The opposite for me. Their songs keep getting worse and worse. Oh my god WHYYYYY? Words i have to describe this song: Awful, Awful, Awful. Some of you might think im being overdramatic, but in my eyes the song is so so bad. My expectations were low for them and some how they managed to do WORSE than I expected.

Awkward_pink

Established
The opposite for me. Their songs keep getting worse and worse. Oh my god WHYYYYY? Words i have to describe this song: Awful, Awful, Awful. Some of you might think im being overdramatic, but in my eyes the song is so so bad. My expectations were low for them and some how they managed to do WORSE than I expected.
Dynamite and ON were honestly were theyre worst work ever
Blackswan was soo dark it scared me
Life goes on if it were from some other group i would have hated it
Just cause bc its from bts it makes me soft otherwise I I think its awful too :confused:

I have online classes tommorw XD
oh where are you from
Ooh you need good sleep then... praying you do well tmrw - aap achaa Kaam karaingai (In’sha’Allah)

And @lal golapi thats so good sis ma’sha’Allah but you still need to sleep

I am born and based in Britain but my ethnicity is Pakistani:)

Guys you know there is another Indian actress who left the industry for her religion. Sana Khan... I am shocked and so happy that there are so many people finding God after being in the entertainment industry. This just shows that God can bring you back no matte your sins.

Awkward_pink

Established
Ooh you need good sleep then... praying you do well tmrw - aap achai Kaam karaingai (In’sha’Allah)

And @lal golapi thats so good sis ma’sha’Allah but you still need to sleep

I am born and based in Britain but my ethnicity is Pakistani:)

Guys you know there is another Indian actress who left the industry for her religion. Sana Khan... I am shocked and so happy that there are so many people finding God after being in the entertainment industry. This just shows that God can bring you back no matte your sins.
Jazakallah sis, Im going to sleep now :)
All you guys in this forum are really nice ^ ^
♡♡Allah hafiz~~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡