BTS discussion thread

5hawol

Established
I also think tht theory of cloning of celebrities is a reach. Handlers can just reprogram them and inject drugs for their own benefit. There can be cloning for research and for the elites medical issues but cloning for entertainment purpose is too much.
Rather than cloning, I believe singers get possessed by spirits. They do rituals to summon spirits by chanting satanic spells and the summoned spirits gets attach to them and this is why they look and act different while on stage. Beyoncé talked about this. When she is performing she get possessed by an entity whom she named Sasha fierce. I believe this happens to kpop idols too.

Rather than cloning, I believe singers get possessed by spirits. They do rituals to summon spirits by chanting satanic spells and the summoned spirits gets attach to them and this is why they look and act different while on stage. Beyoncé talked about this. When she is performing she get possessed by an entity whom she named Sasha fierce. I believe this happens to kpop idols too.
Didnt know demons and bad spirits had such normal names

5hawol

Established
what idek means ? that Suga and Jin didn't have plastic surgeries? i don't think by watching them
Taehyung, Jin and Suga look natural. Im undecided on Jimin. His changed appearance could be due to him losing his puppyfat. Jungkook, Rm and jhope all had some works done

Bunnymyeon

Established
I totally agree...they are possessed,and when they are possessed they look different,so they seems another person...
Beyonce' is involved in voodoo also,she did sacrificed and rituals,also Shakira,Miley cyrus..

Boopdedoop

Established
Pls don't promote Kaws; his art is satanic and involves perversion and harm to children
I'm not encouraging anyone to support Kaws anywhere. I posted this because this is where we expose these things dealing with harm to children, prostitution, drugs, satanism, and etc. The only thing I promote is that these terrible things are in need of being exposed.

Boopdedoop

Established
Yes... KAWS has been discussed here before by the old members. We thought that KAWS dolls had demonic entities used in MK programming and satanic rituals. Most spirits are able to enter dolls and statues easily but if you want to conjure stronger spirits you use rituals to conjure them.

View attachment 47472
Jhope and RM seem to be in love with these weird creatures which is no surprise really because I think they are the most into the occult

View attachment 47473
you see the the pairs of “XX” all KAWS dolls have “X”as eyes and are a mixture of the Disney Mickey Mouse doll and skulls and bones. Jhope has got 3 pairs of “X” = “XXX” - illuminati reference and equates to “666” or “Route 66”

“The number “66” is thought to provide the magician with “good luck”. Their target can either be enchanted, cursed or charmed. They believe that they are able to control the unseen and spiritual forces through the realm of nature”
View attachment 47480 “Route 66”

View attachment 47474
again with the “XX”

Also, KAWS could be linked to p***philia and child trafficking - hence the weird child versions of KAWS. View attachment 47475 View attachment 47476

View attachment 47477View attachment 47478
bt21 character Cooky and KAWS Bugs bunny

thw two “XX” eyes are also on Nirvana clothing which is worn and used in BTS music video symbols

View attachment 47479

@Lalalaxxx welcome!!! Also your username is ironic considering the post I’ve just done - you have the 3 “xxx” - haha funny
Sorry for accidently bringing it up again since it was already discussed, however, I guess its a reminder how deep they are in the occult and how well they normalize it. Its also really weird that RM put these things in his BE photo shoot. Didnt he say these wooden statues were part of him or something when he was discussing his room?