BTS discussion thread

Bunnymyeon

Established
I just went on Twitter.. and not the Armies and Blinks getting mad that Twice won Artist of the Year and NCT won Album of the Year in a korean award show today over BTS and BACKPINK.. They also brought up their music charts.. Like they should just chill.. LOL. And it's the International fans talking about it too... Can u imagine the irony..
Nct are working hard to have a high rank...look Make a wish Mv with dark ritual...Armys are delulu if think that Bts success will lasts forever....Bts are falling...they will have awards, but in symbolism and if you look Nct and others artists like Ateez and Stray kids they are really ready to try to take their place

Bunnymyeon

Established
Award shows are getting more rigged every year tho
Yes...and Army and Blinks comments are like they believe these awards are innocent and really fair...but they ignore that if Bts reached the high ranking is for agenda and they are useful for elite propaganda...but they are not the best of the best like Army believe...about Blackpink they are better than Aespa,and i like them...but i think Jyp is working hard to help Twice and Stray kids to reach the top...Twice are very strange...Blackpink have symbolism,but also something genuine in them...they are not like Aespa who seems not human and they are like robots

queen82

Star
Tip: If your trans or in otherwords, built in satan's image, You know you'll make it big.

Yes.

Jhope: nosejob
Jimin: Botox and lipfillers
Jungkook: silicone implants
Suga: Idek
Namjoon: nosejob
Taehyung: Hair transplant
Jin: Idek

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH! I'm follwing this dude!
where Jungkook have silicone implants ?i thought he just have a nose job

Viktoria

Rookie
I prefer they fall and they will disband ...i think if the won't fall they will be sacrificed.
Alicia keys is horrible...she performed in purple dress that means high ranking in occult...and she was dressed in red when she knew about his death..and she choosed a song very sad and related to moon...like he was telling that he was sacrificed by illuminati and following the moon phases
this is interesting. I've realised there's been a trend lately in kpop about the moon.
What do you mean by 'following the moon phases'

Do you guys have watched bts 7sec interview?
In this video taehyung call himself "little match boy" also he says that he is into matches this days.
There is a story behind this name. But in this story it isnt a boy it is a girl.

The story:
On a freezing New Year's Eve a poor young girl, shivering and barefoot, tries to sell matches in the street. Afraid to go home because her father will beat her for failing to sell any matches, she huddles in the angle between two houses and lights matches to warm herself.
In the flame of the matches she sees a series of comforting visions: a warm stove, a holiday feast, a happy family, and a Christmas tree. In the sky she sees a shooting star, which her late grandmother had told her means someone is on their way to Heaven. In the flame of the next match she sees her grandmother, the only person to have treated her with love and kindness. To keep the vision of her grandmother alive as long as possible, the girl lights the entire bundle of matches.
When the matches are gone the girl dies, and her grandmother carries her soul to Heaven. The next morning, passers-by find the girl frozen, and express pity. They do not know about the wonderful visions she had seen, or how happy she is with her grandmother in heaven.

Do you see that in this story the grandmother that carries the most on this child dies. Like taehyung grandmother. It makes me sad. I can feel how much pain he maybe gain. His family seems not carry much on him. And the only one who truly loves him was his grandmother.

But also at the end the little girl died..
Idk what to say. If this a sign or not.
But Taehyung if you read this or any other bts member idc.You arent alone. God/Allah is here. The one that loves you and see your pain prays for you. Please dont give up and stay strong and find back to god to the right and only one! Dont let the money and famous guide you wrong. You seem a person that have a big heart but also because of this fame ypu become a loner. I see this. You arent happy you hate the fans how they treat you also sexulize you and the one that likes more the faced of bts v than kim taehyung. But most of the users here in this theard we clearly see kim taehyung not v. I wish and pray for you happiness and blessing for your way. Dont forget there is always a way out.
May God help you out of any problems you are! Thats for all the members if you want out pray to god/allah. He is the biggest one that only can help you. Dont let people gave you the feeling its late...no its NOT!
girl.... I already found this and analysed this a week ago lol and was waiting to post it in my Taehyung video lol. I read about the little match girl and instantly knew what Tae was referring to... you beat me to it lol. But yes what a beautiful message you sent!!! So perfectly worded

Tbh guys I feel really weak and tired. Like my energy is drained. I found it hard to have a shower even. I’m gonna take a break from working on posts perhaps they are affecting me subconsciously

girl.... I already found this and analysed this a week ago lol and was waiting to post it in my Taehyung video lol. I read about the little match girl and instantly knew what Tae was referring to... you beat me to it lol. But yes what a beautiful message you sent!!! So perfectly worded

Tbh guys I feel really weak and tired. Like my energy is drained. I found it hard to have a shower even. I’m gonna take a break from working on posts perhaps they are affecting me subconsciously
The devil is trying to play games with you. God/Allah will give you your strength back. i have. a feeling this is a test.

Bunnymyeon

Established
Do you guys have watched bts 7sec interview?
In this video taehyung call himself "little match boy" also he says that he is into matches this days.
There is a story behind this name. But in this story it isnt a boy it is a girl.

The story:
On a freezing New Year's Eve a poor young girl, shivering and barefoot, tries to sell matches in the street. Afraid to go home because her father will beat her for failing to sell any matches, she huddles in the angle between two houses and lights matches to warm herself.
In the flame of the matches she sees a series of comforting visions: a warm stove, a holiday feast, a happy family, and a Christmas tree. In the sky she sees a shooting star, which her late grandmother had told her means someone is on their way to Heaven. In the flame of the next match she sees her grandmother, the only person to have treated her with love and kindness. To keep the vision of her grandmother alive as long as possible, the girl lights the entire bundle of matches.
When the matches are gone the girl dies, and her grandmother carries her soul to Heaven. The next morning, passers-by find the girl frozen, and express pity. They do not know about the wonderful visions she had seen, or how happy she is with her grandmother in heaven.

Do you see that in this story the grandmother that carries the most on this child dies. Like taehyung grandmother. It makes me sad. I can feel how much pain he maybe gain. His family seems not carry much on him. And the only one who truly loves him was his grandmother.

But also at the end the little girl died..
Idk what to say. If this a sign or not.
But Taehyung if you read this or any other bts member idc.You arent alone. God/Allah is here. The one that loves you and see your pain prays for you. Please dont give up and stay strong and find back to god to the right and only one! Dont let the money and famous guide you wrong. You seem a person that have a big heart but also because of this fame ypu become a loner. I see this. You arent happy you hate the fans how they treat you also sexulize you and the one that likes more the faced of bts v than kim taehyung. But most of the users here in this theard we clearly see kim taehyung not v. I wish and pray for you happiness and blessing for your way. Dont forget there is always a way out.
May God help you out of any problems you are! Thats for all the members if you want out pray to god/allah. He is the biggest one that only can help you. Dont let people gave you the feeling its late...no its NOT!
I love your words and i hope V will these words and find the strenght to leave the industry

Bunnymyeon

Established