BTS discussion thread

Bunnymyeon

Established

This is Kbs update,not fan update..why it is important do a video about V friend childhood words, who said that he wanted to meet this femal singer before dying?This is weird...they make believe that these are V words..but this is not true,they are V friend words...why they did this?

ayo05

Established
I just went on Twitter.. and not the Armies and Blinks getting mad that Twice won Artist of the Year and NCT won Album of the Year in a korean award show today over BTS and BACKPINK.. They also brought up their music charts.. Like they should just chill.. LOL. And it's the International fans talking about it too... Can u imagine the irony..

Last edited:

Bunnymyeon

Established
Yeah kinda looks a temple. It also reminds me of this from epstein island. What if these all are connected?
Yes,i think they are doing a ritual and this place could represent a place with sex drugs...a place related to elite...you see in the video females,colours,a place similar to California girls Katy perry Video..these people use symbols...so they are representing something perverted and dark