BTS discussion thread

Boopdedoop

Established
wait that last pic with centerpoint lads on the shirt is that Lisa on the right? If it is she do be looking exactly like a young boy...
I pretty sure even now if you give her that hairstyle, take her makeup off, and put her in a plain shirt and jeans she will look like a boy hahaha.
Hey I'm a late bloomer with a tall height and this makes me extremely insecure abt myself
[/QUOTE]
Don't worry I got mistaken for a boy a lot myself, however, that was because my hair was short like Lisa in that picture. Don't be insecure you will definitely get womanly trademarks when you get older.

Viktoria

Rookie
I need to ask a question
Do you guys still listen to bts? Is it fine to do so? My life basicly used to revolve around bts for a whole year and it feels like im missing out on everything.. it feels like i lost a really good and my only friends.. reading all these theories is making me sick i cant process the fact they are so two faced:mad:. I cant stop thinking about them day and night esp jim1n
Like they say once you jim in you cant jim out... its scary
How did you guys get over them bc i feel like they are really messing with my mind rn
Is it ok to still like them? I keep praying for ta3
I cant be the only army like this
Ive been there girl! It took me some time before I was able to let go of BTS but I just wanted to tell you that it is possible! It is possible to jimout :D and I agree with what @somewhat_yuna said :) let God guide you, that is the best way <3

Viktoria

Rookie
Guys so I am trying to make one post a day here. A lot of you ask things that I’m going to mention in different posts (about the shadow MV etc)

Do you want me to carry on with the MK ultra series

Create posts about symbolism in specific BTS MVs (these are separate from member analysis )

Or member posts on each member (eg if I do Suga as part of his series I will talk about his music video )
Yes, would be very interested in reading more about this

Viktoria

Rookie
Hi good morning/goodnight Im new and I’ve been up all night reading about bts and the Illuminati situation.But what do you think of this.

It creeped me out.A lot.
the video says a lot in itself! so obvious and out in the open.

Also, the way J-Hope laughs it off saying the drawing does not mean anything, it is almost implying the opposite - that the drawing does mean something.IMG_0701.jpgIMG_0702.jpgIMG_0703.jpg

Bunnymyeon

Established
the video says a lot in itself! so obvious and out in the open.

Also, the way J-Hope laughs it off saying the drawing does not mean anything, it is almost implying the opposite - that the drawing does mean something.View attachment 47378View attachment 47380View attachment 47381
It is suspicious that J hope said the drawing means nothing...this is a way to hide the truth,like made believe people it is a joke.In this video they joke about Kim kardashian eating human flesh...so they use the desensitivation to push people to don't believe in these things

5hawol

Established
WHOA! I have never seen girls with such long fingers! I think Rose has normal hands for a girl honestly Jennies hand almost looks bigger than her face! idk have you guys seen girls with fingers like that? This is a serious question I'm really curious hahaha
Long fingers is a feminine trait actually. Girls usually have long hands and fingers. When it is long it is prettier and so we grow our nails long to make our hands appear longer. In palmistry long hands are called phychic hands and conic hands. It is the prettiest hand shape to possess. Boys usually have square hands with stubby fingers. Those who possess square hands are said to be reliable human beings and they make good husbands and good bread winners (according to palmistry)

Lisa's hands are freakishly long tho. LOL

5hawol

Established
My hands nearly cover my face lol and I have really long and skinny fingers but you can still tell my hands are female. Lisa’s do not look female at all!! Also my ring and index finger are the same length like a female. Lisa’s ring is longer than her index which isn’t usual in women. I am also very skinny like Lisa but i still have curved hips when her body just goes down. This isn’t about being skinny lol like people say.
According to Palmistry, if ring finger is longer than index finger, the person will be athletic with good stamina. This theory applies to both gender. Im a girl and my ring finger is longer than my index and true to the theory Im quite athletic

Bunnymyeon

Established

I am disappointed by Suga ambition about the grammy...i can't imagine which sacrifices and what they had to do for reaching the grammy ambition...
JD said that Alicia keys performance in white means it will be a sacrifice.For my opinion Alicia keys is communicating something ,and her song is a spell.Elite communicate in this way...maybe she will sacrifice one of them...she is evil...and she don't care nothing about Bts...she wants only fame...i think Bts they are at the end of their path... after the grammy...in 2021 there will be a new group who will take their place.They will win the grammy...Jin will enlist..and they will fall

Last edited:

Awkward_pink

Established

I am disappointed by Suga ambition about the grammy...i can't imagine which sacrifices and what they had to do for reaching the grammy ambition...
JD said that Alicia keys performance in white means it will be a sacrifice.For my opinion Alicia keys is communicating something ,and her song is a spell.Elite communicate in this way...maybe she will sacrifice one of them...she is evil...and she don't care nothing about Bts...she wants only fame...i think Bts they are at the end of their path... after the grammy...in 2021 there will be a new group who will take their place.They will win the grammy...Jin will enlist..and they will fall
Suga is my bias but why is he soo obsessed with fame but he acts humble at the same time..? First agust d, mic drp, daechwita, ddaeng, like we get iiit,..:rolleyes:
Some one needs to tell him fame n money wont make him happy forever... ♡♡
Im kind of scared for them.. what will happen after grammys???
My heart breaks everytime anyone mentions sacrifice or disbandment :(
♡♡♡♡

Honey

Established

Last year at the Grammy Alicia tributed kobe bryant, while she was talking about his death she was smirking, doin 666 while she said something about him, that was so creepy and i'm scared of her ever since! Not only that,every time during Grammy a famous artist dies ex (Whitney Houston) last year it was kobe and there's many Others too, so i'm looking forward to what happens this year

If bts wins, which they obsessedly wants to, i hope there's no sacrifice including bts or their family and close people

Is it bad that i want bts to fall? This is the only way they will find Salvation and hopefully repent

I have a feeling they will fall harder, maybe not now but when bhit makes sure there's nothing left to use them anymore

Bunnymyeon

Established
Last year at the Grammy Alicia tributed kobe bryant, while she was talking about his death she was smirking, doin 666 while she said something about him, that was so creepy and i'm scared of her ever since! Not only that,every time during Grammy a famous artist dies ex (Whitney Houston) last year it was kobe and there's many Others too, so i'm looking forward to what happens this year

If bts wins, which they obsessedly wants to, i hope there's no sacrifice including bts or their family and close people

Is it bad that i want bts to fall? This is the only way they will find Salvation and hopefully repent

I have a feeling they will fall harder, maybe not now but when bhit makes sure there's nothing left to use them anymore
I prefer they fall and they will disband ...i think if the won't fall they will be sacrificed.
Alicia keys is horrible...she performed in purple dress that means high ranking in occult...and she was dressed in red when she knew about his death..and she choosed a song very sad and related to moon...like he was telling that he was sacrificed by illuminati and following the moon phases

Last edited: