BTS discussion thread

Hey guys,what are your opinions about tarot's, numerology ,zodiac sign, astrology ect .. actually I was somehow found about these things in quarantine at first i still find those 111 222 1144 weird and ridiculous HOW CAN Some digits (birthyear or birthdate or prediction ) make us diff from each other..some facts were shown so accurate that I was (Even still now) skeptical about those things..I was kinda associated with those occult but found no effects I thought I was(still but now I firmly believe those are made by the elites ) delusional..I rather found myself thinking something terrible going to happen and now it getting serious I think Not to sound rude but I really don't believe in these things
I don't believe in those tarot readers, but i believe in the rest. :)

Honey

Established
Hey guys,what are your opinions about tarot's, numerology ,zodiac sign, astrology ect .. actually I was somehow found about these things in quarantine at first i still find those 111 222 1144 weird and ridiculous HOW CAN Some digits (birthyear or birthdate or prediction ) make us diff from each other..some facts were shown so accurate that I was (Even still now) skeptical about those things..I was kinda associated with those occult but found no effects I thought I was(still but now I firmly believe those are made by the elites ) delusional..I rather found myself thinking something terrible going to happen and now it getting serious I think Not to sound rude but I really don't believe in these things
Those people really wants us to believe what u can be or what not and that's getting me on my nerves..yes,Im open to these so called spiritual things .Let's see what happens cuz at the end we all are gonna die and nothing remains in this whole universe
Tbh i Don't believe in none of them and they have no significance, its just the elites are obsessed with numerology, signs, zodiac and stuff, also tarot stuffs are not even real, i know some people who go to different tarot readers and got different answers lmao, its shirk for us to believe in any one of them so stay away from them <3

Honey

Established
U mean Using black maji*k ?! Then how. Artificial Intelligence are associated with this? I've been hearing from those people who are used to believe in loa "what we want we get that but you have to go through your inner demon or sacrifice your bad terms or smth like this" and I believe it has nothing to do with other people it's like natural cycle shit happens and we gain something?!
And no, I don't think it as a evil thing,I do not support using it to manipulate others as well..
Loa is another new age bs belief
Check this out this person talks about it, its from christian perspective tho but i can still agree

Also this Islamic site talks about how its delusional and un Islamic

Last edited:

Honey

Established
I think these faith are nothing but what about law of assumption I think we are limitless being we can still achieve what we want by assuming things that is manifested in a subconscious level and you can see many useful sublime messages are now used to reprogram our "limit"
Hey about law of assumption, we can assume that we already have what we need, but the problem i have with law of assumption is the teaching of nevile Goddard, that "only we create our reality " thing is as a religious person that's such a no, we do not create our reality, in this teaching
(i read it) says we are the god (astagfirullah) of our Reality, i mean no! Manifestation only works how i would say when i want something and i'm subconsciously praying for it either God accepts it or not, we get what he gives and vice versa, its delusional to think we can get everything whatever we want, from the quran it says
2:216) "; it may well be that you dislike a thing even though it is good for you, and it may well be that you like a thing even though it is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know"
So i think we Human have power but i Don't think we are limitless or bound to have everything we think or assume, i believe in praying for things instead of that

Honey

Established
Sorry for being dumb but Im experimenting those theories and I believe what I get is provided by the Almighty creator who's aware of our thoughts..satan ain't going to do any harm
I understand bb, the problem is these new age belief comes with such twisted ways that its hard to decipher, and one thing these beliefs are founded by either satanist or atheist (you can check Their history) so be aware pls <3 fitna is everywhere!

Bunnymyeon

Established
Hey guys,what are your opinions about tarot's, numerology ,zodiac sign, astrology ect .. actually I somehow learnt about these things in quarantine at first i still find those 111 222 1144 weird and ridiculous HOW CAN Some digits (birthyear or birthdate or prediction ) make us diff from each other..some facts were shown so accurate that I was (Even still now) skeptical about those things..I was kinda associated with those occult but found no effects I thought I was(still but now I firmly believe those are made by the elites ) delusional..I rather found myself thinking something terrible going to happen and now it getting serious I think Not to sound rude but I really don't believe in these things
Those people really wants us to believe what u can be or what not and that's getting me on my nerves..yes,Im open to these so called spiritual things .Let's see what happens cuz at the end we all are gonna die and nothing remains in this whole universe
I think the elite knows the real way to use numbers, energy,while they give to normal people a superficial version of their knowledge to mock them and to obsess them with these ancient practises who increase their power because they are related to demons and to them

Bunnymyeon

Established
Law of attraction was created by Madame blavatskji who was a satanist...this practice is dangerous,there are a lot of people who were possessed,tried to suicide and were disturbed by demons after they started to practice this...because the elite wants make believe this practice comes from Jesus but it is not true...people who realized their desires are helped by demons,entities...also this law push man to desire becoming a God and to being never satisfied of their owns and theirs life,this practice is not spiritual but increase the ego not the heart and the soul...illuminati knows the truth behind the law of attraction ,and the technique written on books are lies,the real techniques are known by them..so people are tricked and deceived...they starts to doing this to have a better life but they don't care about theirs souls,and that's what illuminati want...one of theirs project is to build a satanic religion...so they introduce satanic stuffs making believe they are innocent and related to Jesus but it is not true

Last edited:
BTS MK ultra Symbolism Part 2

In part 1 I talked about and showed evidence of flashing lights creating disassociation in MK slaves, drowning experiences another Torture method and extreme heat

Torture Methods

> Confinement in boxes, cages, coffins etc.

This also symbolises the minds of the MK slaves which are imprisoned.

BTS Bulletproof eternal BTS On
9DE7D46B-A99C-447A-AD34-D39D2EF6A3D9.jpeg3A8926CA-6608-418C-B57A-46FBFCD7EF0C.jpeg3D408180-E6CB-4E74-9F72-075471C55329.png
BTS Stigma Short film

There were cages used to Put children in. They were electrified which created children to undergo electric shocks to allow their minds to create alters or personas (map of the soul: persona) and to allow disassociation to take place.

>Drugs to create illusion,

or confusion and is sometimes given by injections or through liquid.

Jhope mama

< Spiritual abuse causing victim to feel possessed , harassed or controlled by demons

Minute 3:00 to around minute 5:00
Tae and Suga speaking about nightmares

( I don’t believe in dreamcatchers - they need God, not necklaces )

>Harming or threatening to harm slaves or their family members, their loved ones, pets etc to make sure that they don’t step out of line

Jin’s grandparent death

V losing both grandparents and a friend.

Mostly, in a group setting members don’t have a say in who gets killed. If someone rebels, murder of a family member or harm to themselves is possible. The leader of the group can decide or the CEO depending on the occult dates, the sacrifice victims link to gematria etc

Last edited:

K A M I L L E

Rookie
Hey guys,what are your opinions about tarot's, numerology ,zodiac sign, astrology ect .. actually I somehow learnt about these things in quarantine at first i still find those 111 222 1144 weird and ridiculous HOW CAN Some digits (birthyear or birthdate or prediction ) make us diff from each other..some facts were shown so accurate that I was (Even still now) skeptical about those things..I was kinda associated with those occult but found no effects I thought I was(still but now I firmly believe those are made by the elites ) delusional..I rather found myself thinking something terrible going to happen and now it getting serious I think Not to sound rude but I really don't believe in these things
Well, I only believe in astrology and numerology.I believe in these things more than in religion,because thanks to astrology and numerology, you can learn a lot of interesting and useful things about people and the universe.(this is my personal opinion and you have the right to disagree with it).

Boopdedoop

Established

In part 1 I talked about and showed evidence of flashing lights creating disassociation in MK slaves, drowning experiences another Torture method and extreme heat

Torture Methods

View attachment 46972View attachment 46973View attachment 46974
BTS Stigma Short film

There were cages used to Put children in. They were electrified which created children to undergo electric shocks to allow their minds to create alters or personas (map of the soul: persona) and to allow disassociation to take place.

Jhope mama

< Spiritual abuse causing victim to feel obsessed, harassed or controlled by demons

>Harming or threatening to harm slaves or their family members, their loved ones, pets etc to make sure that they don’t step out of line

Jin’s grandparent death

Mostly, in a group setting members don’t have a say in who gets killed. If someone rebels, murder of a family member or harm to themselves is possible. The leader of the group can decide or the CEO depending on the occult dates, the sacrifice victims link to gematria etc

THats so SADDD! IM tearing up over here!!!!

Boopdedoop

Established
I don't believe in any of that stuff....

Boopdedoop

Established

The background they used in this performance is interesting
There's triangles on the ceiling (illuminati?)
pillars in the background which is a freemason reference
The wallpaper is very discreet but you can tell it's black and white which references Baphomet

Another thing I found interesting is their clothing. Their main theme is stars. Maybe they are using this to reference the Perseus constellation in their song. Or they are looking forward to the solar eclipse.

and of course in their dance, they probably did the devil horns a million times

00:49
I find it interesting they walk out of a semi-truck which is something used to transport human trafficking victims throughout the country and then in the background they have an airplane that can symbolize foreign prostitutes. And its got pink head caps which maybe symbolizes the trafficking victims are used for arechonane? (cant spell but that drug ya know)

2:00
blue and purple background = bad colors
(the United Nations woman was wearing the same colors on her outfit this is new world order stuff and I think it has to do with witchcraft colors correct me if Im wrong)

And of course there are probably a ton of satanic hand signal references I dont even bother looking anymore because I just know

that it is there

Boopdedoop

Established

00:15 Tae is doing guitar stuff however he switches his hand back and for to a different hand signal which is the devil horns I'm pretty sure...... to an open palm

00:16 RM is doing the double-barrel gun sort of hand signal which is the same one Baphomet does
1:30 J-hope is doing some type of Illuminati symbol

Tae's Shaw looks extremely comfortable right at this moment ...... Imma get my own hahaha

Bunnymyeon

Established

Torture Methods

View attachment 46972View attachment 46973View attachment 46974
BTS Stigma Short film

Jhope mama

< Spiritual abuse causing victim to feel possessed , harassed or controlled by demons

Jin’s grandparent death

This is pure horror...i am shocked..i think these people elaborate with nightmares or bad feeling the tortures because they forget what happened to them because is so horrible

Bunnymyeon

Established

The background they used in this performance is interesting
There's triangles on the ceiling (illuminati?)
pillars in the background which is a freemason reference
The wallpaper is very discreet but you can tell it's black and white which references Baphomet

Another thing I found interesting is their clothing. Their main theme is stars. Maybe they are using this to reference the Perseus constellation in their song. Or they are looking forward to the solar eclipse.

and of course in their dance, they probably did the devil horns a million times

00:49
I find it interesting they walk out of a semi-truck which is something used to transport human trafficking victims throughout the country and then in the background they have an airplane that can symbolize foreign prostitutes. And its got pink head caps which maybe symbolizes the trafficking victims are used for arechonane? (cant spell but that drug ya know)

2:00
blue and purple background = bad colors
(the United Nations woman was wearing the same colors on her outfit this is new world order stuff and I think it has to do with witchcraft colors correct me if Im wrong)

And of course there are probably a ton of satanic hand signal references I dont even bother looking anymore because I just know

that it is there
I think the first performance means that they are illuminati puppets,but also is a ritual because of triangles,masonic pillars who are important in rituals and stars.
In the second video they are white dressed,they could represented innocence or children...so pizzagate and this disgusting stuff...purple light is satanic...there is also Prince song called purple rain and talks about the devil