BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran
Guys idk why but i start really sympatize tae idk why. First i thought he is the bad guy, because how he acts also because of his artist name v. But now i think we really did him dirty. He maybe do dirty things behind the scense but he dont fake if he dont like someone. He hates fake people that just want to use them. I think money isnt that important for him as much the others. Also i like sometimes to see how like normal human he acts. I like this humble side on him his clumsiness also how straightforward he is. I think from all 7 he is the most real person.

Also idk if it has a parellel but do you guys know the movie. V for vendatta.
Do you think it has something to do with tae?
I suggest you all to stop sympathising with these ppl. They are all equally controlled. Some just hide it better than the others. Never forget how many ppl he has sacrificed.

Also I doubt the movie has anything to do with him.

Honey

Established
Yeah, so true. Even my mom doesn't want to believe these topics totally and thinks I'm exaggerating everything:(
Ikr, its understandable, i think our people are so naive about these topics, i told my family and Friends about these even tho they believe me but still its so hard for them to comprehend how evil people can be for fame and fortune!

Lehalua

Rookie
Ikr, its understandable, i think our people are so naive about these topics, i told my family and Friends about these even tho they believe me but still its so hard for them to comprehend how evil people can be for fame and fortune!
Yeah, that's the main problem. It's hard to believe for people at first that many things are this much polluted and disgusting.....They talk about loving yourself and loving others and behind the scenes, they're killing and eating people....ughh

Ok so BTS said in an interview I think that once they got the Grammy or were recognised by Grammy, then they have achieved everything they wanted in the American industry. Which is not only interesting but also worrying because if you pair this with their “goodbye” album Be, I think BTS is nearly over. For real this time I feel like they will fall because they have done so much for fame, Satan wants it back. You can’t achieve what BTS have without repaying for everything that has been given. People think Suga is psychic or has manifested everything he wanted but they don’t realise BTS success was planned years and years before they even were a group. These occultists like to plan everything so that is why BTS alluded to things before they happened. The lyrics of shadow. Army should be worried if they think what Suga says goes. Because he is literally telling army that he is going to fall and that his fame is too much so he has to pay. All of them do.

Bunnymyeon

Established
Ok so BTS said in an interview I think that once they got the Grammy or were recognised by Grammy, then they have achieved everything they wanted in the American industry. Which is not only interesting but also worrying because if you pair this with their “goodbye” album Be, I think BTS is nearly over. For real this time I feel like they will fall because they have done so much for fame, Satan wants it back. You can’t achieve what BTS have without repaying for everything that has been given. People think Suga is psychic or has manifested everything he wanted but they don’t realise BTS success was planned years and years before they even were a group. These occultists like to plan everything so that is why BTS alluded to things before they happened. The lyrics of shadow. Army should be worried if they think what Suga says goes. Because he is literally telling army that he is going to fall and that his fame is too much so he has to pay. All of them do.

The lyrics are scary...he is worried for being sacrificed...also he tells something about flying...in a Bts Dynamite performance done for James corden they are in an aeroplane..could be possible it is predictive programming for a plane crash?They have also a song called Aeroplane pt 2 and in Dynamite there is a plane

The lyrics are scary...he is worried for being sacrificed...also he tells something about flying...in a Bts Dynamite performance done for James corden they are in an aeroplane..could be possible it is predictive programming for a plane crash?They have also a song called Aeroplane pt 2 and in Dynamite there is a plane
Also check these lyrics bunnymyeon
“ it’s my fate”
“Maybe I can never fly”
“Wings like other things are impossible”
“maybe I can’t touch the sky”
These people use predictive programming. The Grammy’s are coming up and they do sacrifices around that time. Last years sacrifice was Kobe and his daughter who died in a plane explosion Dynamite = explosion. Who knows what’s gonna happen but aeroplanes are weirdly connected to BTS. I’m sure there was a plane in the fire MV also. And didn’t they do a concert in an airport also

Bunnymyeon

Established
Guys i had a dream about Stray kids leader Bangchan...we were in a place like classroom,and he wanted to talk with me,he was very nice but at the same time sad...he was going to speak but Felix come,he argued with him,it was like he doesn't want that Bangchan would talk with me...so he went away and his expression was sad...what do you know about Stray kids?They are involved in something not good?