BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Do you guys think it has something with sugas surgery.
Remember how often he has mention the grammy awards before.
omg he said “these motherf*ckers ain’t gonna give us free nomination so I am selling a kidney to them” :D jk

Tbh I believe this man is a kind of a psycho. The “corona was a bless” and “Jim Jones is my inspiration” say enough. And all these years manifesting his wish to get a Grammy lmao. He is not really mentally that alright.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Woah, my dream has come true. Old members keep coming back! You have no idea how much me and others have missed you. Lmbo you dont know me but its been PAGGESSSSSS since you've posted. Welcome back, girl.
Thank you ^^ I am glad the thread is still going. I have tons of things to do bc of University but I do some visits here once in a while. This place still means a lot to me as it helped me get through a hard time and changed me a lot in better. And people here played a big role in it ^^

omg he said “these motherf*ckers ain’t gonna give us free nomination so I am selling a kidney to them” :D jk

Tbh I believe this man is a kind of a psycho. The “corona was a bless” and “Jim Jones is my inspiration” say enough. And all these years manifesting his wish to get a Grammy lmao. He is not really mentally that alright.
He's arrogant af. He thinks hes some badass rapper.

Tbh its like they have not expect this. Like they have thought: "I hope what we have do, was enough."
I even dont understand for what this awards are.
Yes obviously they expected it. I mean they already plan this stuff. I already knew they would get nominated with dynamite because they finally put all the pedo signs and lost their essence as a KOREAN group. Suga said he wants to perform at Grammy’s so what Suga says happens!!

I think after this it’s the end of BTS. Suga is talking about falling from fame and being scared (what Suga says happens)

ignoramus

Rookie
Award Shows like MTV, AMA, Grammys, Oscars are rigged anyway. What makes people think that when others win awards, its rigged but when bts wins an award, it's not rigged? Let's stop fooling ourselves.

Why do people care about it so much anyway? Matter of fact, why do we put celebrities on extremely high pedestals? Genuinely asking. Are we so bored as a species? I mean, you don't see birds giving each other trophys for being able to chirp a tune or two.

But I suppose, humans have always had this need to be entertained or if I were to be more precise, the need for escapism.

ayo05

Established
Guys idk why but i start really sympatize tae idk why. First i thought he is the bad guy, because how he acts also because of his artist name v. But now i think we really did him dirty. He maybe do dirty things behind the scense but he dont fake if he dont like someone. He hates fake people that just want to use them. I think money isnt that important for him as much the others. Also i like sometimes to see how like normal human he acts. I like this humble side on him his clumsiness also how straightforward he is. I think from all 7 he is the most real person.

Also idk if it has a parellel but do you guys know the movie. V for vendatta.
Do you think it has something to do with tae?
I saw that v for vadeta mentioned in a mk ultra article... But it was soo long and i'm pretty lazy so I just left the website.. Lol..

ayo05

Established
I really have a bad feeling right now. I realise that maybe this bitches sacrfice many lebanese peoples for the grammy award, because remember this explosion was in august. Bts song dynamite was also in august. The song called dynamite. In their vlive from 31.12.2019 rm randomly mentioned lebanon.
So guys which bts song is now nominated for a grammy? Right, Dynamite!
Thats suspicous!
Oh you mean this?

Guys idk why but i start really sympatize tae idk why. First i thought he is the bad guy, because how he acts also because of his artist name v. But now i think we really did him dirty. He maybe do dirty things behind the scense but he dont fake if he dont like someone. He hates fake people that just want to use them. I think money isnt that important for him as much the others. Also i like sometimes to see how like normal human he acts. I like this humble side on him his clumsiness also how straightforward he is. I think from all 7 he is the most real person.

He gives me really good vibes. Even when everyone hated him here I knew he wasn’t the bad guy. The more we see of Tae the more we get to see how much he is suffering in BTS. I mean he’s the only one who doesn’t care about that nonsense Grammy nomination. Sigh I wish he could leave. I know he wanted to back in 2018. I wish he left then. You can tell fame has really impacted him. He still feels guilty for his grandparents also. I wanted to show you guys what Ajani wrote (she’s an amazing youtuber who exposes the occult) said about Tae
If she was sacrificed for BTS because he’s in a slave contract and not a solo artist, he wouldn’t have had a choice and they would have used her for gematria. It’s really so sad

I am going to make a post about him. I promise. Some members said I’ve talked too much about him though lolll
D967073F-A3B4-40E3-8B6D-D93089B3FA7D.jpeg

ayo05

Established
THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY CAN YOU PLEASE LEARN THE CONTEXT BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING AHHSHS
Why are u responding to me? Am i the one that said it? Pls i don't have for the bs today.. I just put the vid to what she was talking about.. U can clearly see my caption says, "oh you mean this?" I don't have time to be irritated today..

Lol ppl call taehyung moody or unprofessional but considering what hes been through, its completely human for him to be acting that way XD Just imagine if it was the opposite..