BTS discussion thread

Boopdedoop

Established

Attachments

Lehalua

Rookie
speaking of trump everything that’s going on in the usa right now is just a show. trump will be put back into office biden won’t reign at all but both might end up getting assassinated and the leader which will be the dragon will raise up in power and establish the new world order. you see trump and biden are two faces of the same coin controlled by the elite. all they want is anarchy chaos angry riots people going against one another which would result in them killing each other and this will happen when trump gets restored things will go so bad many people will start rioting breaking buildings destroying lives etc and it’s all according to their plan
Uuuhh......dragon?

Lehalua

Rookie
Hi... I am new here. And the 'life goes on' mv.......I think they're trying to show how jin will be killed. I think that they are gonna lie and say it was a car accident. And V was touching his mouth and chin area. Probably they are also gonna do something to v (his chin). And I'm guessing about these because of the incident of RisE and EunB about which I read an article.

Bunnymyeon

Established
Hi... I am new here. And the 'life goes on' mv.......I think they're trying to show how jin will be killed. I think that they are gonna lie and say it was a car accident. And V was touching his mouth and chin area. Probably they are also gonna do something to v (his chin). And I'm guessing about these because of the incident of RisE and EunB about which I read an article.
I thought the same...when Jin was in the car and he turns back watching the others i had the feeling he could be sacrificed...

Lehalua

Rookie
I thought the same...when Jin was in the car and he turns back watching the others i had the feeling he could be sacrificed...
Another thing was, only focusing on jin on the thumbnail?
To be honest, I really don't care about these pedos, but the thing that they are literally going around freely telling people that, ' we're about to kill someone.' It's unbelievable......

C20D461E-19A9-458D-84C1-8FBF056492FC.jpeg
This scene when he closes his eyes he says “to the future let’s run away”. Then everything fades and they are all wearing white.

Jonghyun’s last concert - he is wearing all white.

The other members wearing white after Jongs death. With the red rose (sacrifice)

Also this song was called from now on - BTS mv is called Life goes on. I feel sick - so obvious

91649BCF-BBB2-4E4B-87D2-1EB7485D4D31.png
this is the scene right. Jin has the white mic. The outfits are very similar to what shinee wore. Also here Tae says I remember. In the Bangtan storyline it’s only Tae that knows what Jin is doing. “I remember” it’s like a thing you say when someone is no longer here

Last edited:
About adrenochrome its used by criminals and drug dealers when they can’t find drugs. It helps them to get high. So the handlers use the adrenochrome when they are programming the artists to help them get high and forget the torture. It’s inserted into them whilst they are being tortured. Maybe that’s what Jin was talking about

Lehalua

Rookie
About adrenochrome its used by criminals and drug dealers when they can’t find drugs. It helps them to get high. So the handlers use the adrenochrome when they are programming the artists to help them get high and forget the torture. It’s inserted into them whilst they are being tortured. Maybe that’s what Jin was talking about
Umm....exactly what is programming? Sorry, I'm new.

Umm....exactly what is programming? Sorry, I'm new.
It’s very hard to summarise lol. But if you go through the first pages of this thread you’ll understand.

Basically it is what they do to these artists. They use MK ultra ( a form of torture) to make the artists disassociate so that they can do really horrible rituals without knowing what they are doing or how bad it is. It also makes them forget the torture and makes them more complicit. Because of the abuse, they are unable to handle it mentally and therefore they disassociate creating different alters. So they believe they are different people at different times. This way they are less likely to rebel the system. Adrenochrome is used in these programming centres. All artists are given handlers which are in control of them 24/7 and if they do anything out of line they are hurt. When you get to about sugas age (Jin is past this age) you begin to break the programming and they have to try and sort you out. That is why a lot of artists in both Kpop and Hollywood die around the age of 27

Lehalua

Rookie
It’s very hard to summarise lol. But if you go through the first pages of this thread you’ll understand.

Basically it is what they do to these artists. They use MK ultra ( a form of torture) to make the artists disassociate so that they can do really horrible rituals without knowing what they are doing or how bad it is. It also makes them forget the torture and makes them more complicit. Because of the abuse, they are unable to handle it mentally and therefore they disassociate creating different alters. So they believe they are different people at different times. This way they are less likely to rebel the system. Adrenochrome is used in these programming centres. All artists are given handlers which are in control of them 24/7 and if they do anything out of line they are hurt. When you get to about sugas age (Jin is past this age) you begin to break the programming and they have to try and sort you out. That is why a lot of artists in both Kpop and Hollywood die around the age of 27
This is crazy.......... are those people even mentally stable??!! Btw the age thing is a bit weird.

I am crying watching this. She talks about being forced to drink blood. If you are sensitive don’t watch this. This is what moonchildren go through - Jin and V and Jimin

She talks about getting night terrors (V), suicide (all of them), slitting wrists (JK), drinking blood (Jin)

She is a Christian now but I know a Muslim man who was going to sell himself to the devil. He was a singer who said that to gain fame you have to sell your soul and your freedom. He said it was a dark world away from God.

i know in my heart BTS regret everything. I know that and that is why we NEED to pray. Jin could die. They could die and so we need to pray that they find love, no matter your religion if they find God and God saves them they will start to live happily.

Last edited:

Lehalua

Rookie
I am crying watching this. She talks about being forced to drink blood. If you are sensitive don’t watch this. This is what moonchildren go through - Jin and V and Jimin

She talks about getting night terrors (V), suicide (all of them), slitting wrists (JK), drinking blood (Jin)

She is a Christian now but I know a Muslim man who was going to sell himself to the devil. He was a singer who said that to gain fame you have to sell your soul and your freedom. He said it was a dark world away from God.

i know in my heart BTS regret everything. I know that and that is why we NEED to pray. Jin could die. They could die and so we need to pray that they find love, no matter your religion if they find God and God saves them they will start to live happily.

This is what I am thinking, only if they find the real path, they wouldn't care less about dying. Not only them, anyone who's a puppet of the illuminati.