BTS discussion thread

V voice is very soulful but i noticed the sound of this album is strange like there is a distortion of their voices
..maybe for the frequencies ...or to put a hidden spell because if the sound is not clear has different effects on the mind..Jimin voice is strange...also Jk...something is weird...there is a huge work on studio to change the sound and it is not a natural sound
sweetie the hidden spell are literally the words especially the chanting that’s repeated over and over and over again

...seriously!... not trying to be a blatant 'cross-poster' on the VC site....
...but I just learned about this evil stuff, and found this meme, which sums it up in one image....
....so.... I searched for threads under 'adrenochrome'....
...and thought as many people as possible need to know this, clearly.....
...just one simple meme.... but it says a lot....
View attachment 46567
yes they have code words for it like “hot sauce” and it’s often shown like a pink substance on music videos movies etc. those people are sick in the head but mind that no matter how much evil things they do if they repent sincerely God will hear and forgive them because it wasn’t them who was leading them to do that but the demonic entities within them and we do not wrestle between blood and flesh but the forces of the dark kingdom

Last edited:
It’s nice to see you agai

i agree. There is something so off about all of this. Bighit would never let JK direct an mv because he doesn’t know how to add the symbolism. All comebacks are heavily occultic. I am honestly beyond confused. Vs song was in all English. Why didn’t they let him release his mixtape yet?

This teaser was released 3 weeks ago. The hair colour of each member is different to the hair colour in the teaser for life goes on. This means that they were filming for the same album at long distance periods. This seems to be the hair colours they had during On comeback. Why did they prepare for this album at the same time They prepared for mots:7 which was released in February. Jimin and RM I can’t see their hair much but it’s faded so this was filmed during March/ April / May. Had been planned for so long just to change it completely But why did they change this so suddenly?

https://youtu.be/GtmwFWJ18sM
https://youtu.be/vh9LQVABkCs
https://youtu.be/3JrWFJYzRKg

These were deleted by Bighit. The individual concept trailers. I totally agree that something strange is happening. These videos freaked me out. I feel sick
the reason they changed the concept is to spread the covid agenda yes it is there but it’s being sprayed over the countries which is nothing new under the sun because that’s how flus come along and that’s how they know what flu will follow this year way before the flu arrives on the worlds stage.

rona is the spirit of death passing by and it’s also a test there’s been so much predictive programming for it way before it came it’s sickening. let’s not forget that they are connected to the UN and i believe will be used to spread the vaccine that the elites are cooking up and make it appealing and you know how brainwashed their fans are? they will obey their orders one by one and end up in the pit. things are so serious. few days ago i woke up with this weird feeling in my spirit i felt like i had to pray for j!n and if i didn’t do it i felt uneasy so i started praying for him and i also prayed for a confirmation by God and do you know what happened? well he posted 5 minutes after which was my confirmation i dont know what was happening behind the scenes on that day but it wasn’t something cute at all. only God knows and there is still hope for those people and for anyone under the control of the elite because God is in control and you don’t know if they won’t turn back to Him.

i also want to remind you to pay attention to the lyrics of lgo because there are things hidden like “our tomorrow “ the world of tomorrow the children of tomorrow that’s connected to the nwo look it up
and not just the lyrics of lgo but the lyrics of BE in general which i feel like stands for BEast or V aka the 5th age their golden age the golden dawn.

Last edited:

Bunnymyeon

Established
your life in general is energy so people who spend time focusing on 875 and thinkin about them are literally donating their energy to them and the demons in them without realizing it which causes them to feel emotionally and physically drained and exhausted
This happens also when people are focused on news given by the media?Their energies will be drained and absorbed if they know the importance of the energy?These people really talks a lot about energy...so i think they know how energy works.I think that common people have infos not clear about energy...but these people have more infos..i have this feeling that there are two types of knowledge,one normal and one is the knowledge owned by the elite..

Last edited:

Bunnymyeon

Established
the reason they changed the concept is to spread the covid agenda yes it is there but it’s being sprayed over the countries which is nothing new under the sun because that’s how flus come along and that’s how they know what flu will follow this year way before the flu arrives on the worlds stage.

rona is the spirit of death passing by and it’s also a test there’s been so much predictive programming for it way before it came it’s sickening. let’s not forget that they are connected to the UN and i believe will be used to spread the vaccine that the elites are cooking up and make it appealing and you know how brainwashed their fans are? they will obey their orders one by one and end up in the pit. things are so serious. few days ago i woke up with this weird feeling in my spirit i felt like i had to pray for j!n and if i didn’t do it i felt uneasy so i started praying for him and i also prayed for a confirmation by God and do you know what happened? well he posted 5 minutes after which was my confirmation i dont know what was happening behind the scenes on that day but it wasn’t something cute at all. only God knows and there is still hope for those people and for anyone under the control of the elite because God is in control and you don’t know if they won’t turn back to Him.

i also want to remind you to pay attention to the lyrics of lgo because there are things hidden like “our tomorrow “ the world of tomorrow the children of tomorrow that’s connected to the nwo look it up
and not just the lyrics of lgo but the lyrics of BE in general which i feel like stands for BEast or V aka the 5th age their golden age the golden dawn.
I think that there are people who will perceive what is happening because something evil is working,there is a big change so we must to pay attention to feelings and intuition.Elite and also the vatican are lying to us...i really think that Be title hides something dark...and they are promoting nwo,but not only...they are involved in something really really dark..i think there is a connection between them and the antichrist.

This happens also when people are focused on news given by the media?Their energies will be drained and absorbed if they know the importance of the energy?These people really talks a lot about energy...so i think they know how energy works.I think that common people have infos not clear about energy...but these people have more infos..i have this feeling that there are two types of knowledge,one normal and one is the knowledge owned by the elite..
the knowledge owned by the elite you are talking about is literally the knowledge of the tree of good and evil and is not owned by them but by the spiritual entities who offer it to them. it’s called secret or arcane knowledge basically it’s the wisdom of the world not the wisdom of God

now on the energy part i will point something out to you and let you connect the dots yourself

what do you is this whole spirit of fear in the air right now due to covid? wanna know? well first of all most people get sick because they fear of it second of all when you put the whole world in fear and you have all those pyramids around the world that were made to harvest energy and God knows what else those ppl do you will realize that the state of fear people are in right now gives power to the elite because they FEED ON IT and by being in fear of a virus u can not see but making fun of the existence of a God you can’t see but whose handy work you can see thru all of the creation you are giving them more power

t
I think that there are people who will perceive what is happening because something evil is working,there is a big change so we must to pay attention to feelings and intuition.Elite and also the vatican are lying to us...i really think that Be title hides something dark...and they are promoting nwo,but not only...they are involved in something really really dark..i think there is a connection between them and the antichrist.
you are so right. BE is promoting hope basically people looking up to them for hope as if they can do something.. they are a creation they are not gods they can’t save you or pull you out of your misery no that’s something only God can do and He will of you turn back to Him. i dont know if you noticed the festa poster from this year there was this king on a horse standing on the moon with lorraine’s cross which is nothing else but the antichrist. there is coding in the font bts festa was written with too

Bunnymyeon

Established
t

you are so right. BE is promoting hope basically people looking up to them for hope as if they can do something.. they are a creation they are not gods they can’t save you or pull you out of your misery no that’s something only God can do and He will of you turn back to Him. i dont know if you noticed the festa poster from this year there was this king on a horse standing on the moon with lorraine’s cross which is nothing else but the antichrist. there is coding in the font bts festa was written with too
I found Bts festa poster and what i find strange is that festa was realized on june,this month is represented by number 6 and coincidence it is a satanic number...i saw the king statue with the moon,and i saw also there are blue stars around him (or satanic symbols)and an asteroid on his head..this is strange element for an event like a summer party

Bunnymyeon

Established
the knowledge owned by the elite you are talking about is literally the knowledge of the tree of good and evil and is not owned by them but by the spiritual entities who offer it to them. it’s called secret or arcane knowledge basically it’s the wisdom of the world not the wisdom of God

now on the energy part i will point something out to you and let you connect the dots yourself

what do you is this whole spirit of fear in the air right now due to covid? wanna know? well first of all most people get sick because they fear of it second of all when you put the whole world in fear and you have all those pyramids around the world that were made to harvest energy and God knows what else those ppl do you will realize that the state of fear people are in right now gives power to the elite because they FEED ON IT and by being in fear of a virus u can not see but making fun of the existence of a God you can’t see but whose handy work you can see thru all of the creation you are giving them more power
Fear is energy,and people could use fear to control someone,unfortunately fear could confuse and bring people to choose in a wrong way or to have wrong behaviours...
You are right ,there are pyramids not only in egypt, but also there are obelisque and in Paris the Louvre has a pyramid too,they could be more than architecture...they could be a way to increase energy..history teach that pyramids are the grave of pharaons but i think there is more else behind them...why celebrities knows about energy and common people if someone talk about this think that is a stupid things?They show magic like something dumb and stupid and they hide the danger,the evil side...

I found Bts festa poster and what i find strange is that festa was realized on june,this month is represented by number 6 and coincidence it is a satanic number...i saw the king statue with the moon,and i saw also there are blue stars around him (or satanic symbols)and an asteroid on his head..this is strange element for an event like a summer party
because it has nothing to do with a summer party it’s all about spreading the message among the elites the boys are just puppets they obey the orders of the company and spread their ugly agendas

unrelated but i feel like dynamite is about an asteroid falling or missiles. read the lyrics with this in mind and you will see it too

Bunnymyeon

Established
because it has nothing to do with a summer party it’s all about spreading the message among the elites the boys are just puppets they obey the orders of the company and spread their ugly agendas

unrelated but i feel like dynamite is about an asteroid falling or missiles. read the lyrics with this in mind and you will see it too
That explains the asteroid on festa poster with blue stars.....

Guys I have a question. I want to know about BTS and LGBTQ+. I am really curious by it. Like they normally talk about gay movies being their favourite, they recommend gay singers and want to collaborate with gay people (lil Nas, Conan Gray and V, lauv) V was in a drag competition in elementary school (that’s so weird why are they making little kids wear girls clothes)

But of course everything they say is scripted so we don’t know for sure what they tell us is the truth. Is their lgbt signs just what Bighit tell them to say it is it that some of them could be part of it. If so which ones do you think are?

I think so with dynamite..I was sure its about war but not sure what, but now seeing USA possibly would hit iran because trump doesn't want to leave the white house...may be its about that, time will tell, but even if its not, then may be another war

Bunnymyeon

Established
Guys i have a question..i read about Armys who are mocking on tik tok and on twitter Jonghyun...do you have any idea why they have this behaviour?This is not the first time that they do this.Also i found that Bang pd wanted to work with Shinee because admired their live skills,their strenght,their songs and he told that didn't seemed idols and they have unique music worldview...

Guys i have a question..i read about Armys who are mocking on tik tok and on twitter Jonghyun...do you have any idea why they have this behaviour?This is not the first time that they do this.Also i found that Bang pd wanted to work with Shinee because admired their live skills,their strenght,their songs and he told that didn't seemed idols and they have unique music worldview...
They feel like their faves are "woke kings" and that they paved the whole entertainment industry, they used this to hide behind a screen and mock a dead person! How pathetic.

Boopdedoop

Established
Guys I have a question. I want to know about BTS and LGBTQ+. I am really curious by it. Like they normally talk about gay movies being their favourite, they recommend gay singers and want to collaborate with gay people (lil Nas, Conan Gray and V, lauv) V was in a drag competition in elementary school (that’s so weird why are they making little kids wear girls clothes)

But of course everything they say is scripted so we don’t know for sure what they tell us is the truth. Is their lgbt signs just what Bighit tell them to say it is it that some of them could be part of it. If so which ones do you think are?
I think the reason they push this LGBTQ+ so much is that Bang himself is part of LGBTQ+ or like pedo... The BTS member practically worships the ground he walks on have you noticed that. Didn't they put his name into a ton of songs like dawachina by suga (cant spell today)

He probably is also trying to normalize this for satanic purposes or for New world order. Becauses they have this genderless ideology. (I think they are pushing for that also)