BTS discussion thread

Kith

Established
I dont know if I misunderstood it or something however the teasers they released for map of the soul dont seem to relate to this album at all. Unless they had to put the MK ultra symbolism somewhere for the occult...

jk's performance on that concert looked like these teasers, it was dark. still didn't get it. he was singing about his childhood, but his appearance had nothing to do with the song. did they do it just to please the fans or there's something else behind this

Tbh I liked it. It’s not my favourite thing ever but it was ok. I like slow paced songs. I didn’t find much symbolism apart from connections to the storyline (I am really worried about Jin) and the pizza (pedophila)
Hmmm I hated it and I do like some of their slow songs. I guess we all have different tastes but I dont know. Their music isn't quality anymore

Boopdedoop

Established
I agree, if JK was actually the director that makes sense. It just shows it’s the company who put in the symbols not the members
yeah like I think a lot of things suddenly changed about this album. Such as V song Blue and Grey. The song that he released as a teaser is really different compared to the song that they released. I think something big must have happened behind the scenes. Since the teasers are completely different from what the album turned out to be. It makes me wonder if they just threw the mv together quickly since Jk filmed it and it looked like an MV anyone could make quickly because it was that simple. Driving in a car, or sitting in a room. Idk something just seems weird. Especially since they have been working so hard with throwing out occult symbolism. I'm surprised the company would allow them to put out this mv. Even recently they had the teaser with the black goo and J D reviewed it. Its just weird.

Hmmm I hated it and I do like some of their slow songs. I guess we all have different tastes but I dont know. Their music isn't quality anymore
It’s nice to see you agai
yeah like I think a lot of things suddenly changed about this album. Such as V song Blue and Grey. The song that he released as a teaser is really different compared to the song that they released. I think something big must have happened behind the scenes. Since the teasers are completely different from what the album turned out to be. It makes me wonder if they just threw the mv together quickly since Jk filmed it and it looked like an MV anyone could make quickly because it was that simple. Driving in a car, or sitting in a room. Idk something just seems weird. Especially since they have been working so hard with throwing out occult symbolism. I'm surprised the company would allow them to put out this mv. Even recently they had the teaser with the black goo and J D reviewed it. Its just weird.
i agree. There is something so off about all of this. Bighit would never let JK direct an mv because he doesn’t know how to add the symbolism. All comebacks are heavily occultic. I am honestly beyond confused. Vs song was in all English. Why didn’t they let him release his mixtape yet?

This teaser was released 3 weeks ago. The hair colour of each member is different to the hair colour in the teaser for life goes on. This means that they were filming for the same album at long distance periods. This seems to be the hair colours they had during On comeback. Why did they prepare for this album at the same time They prepared for mots:7 which was released in February. Jimin and RM I can’t see their hair much but it’s faded so this was filmed during March/ April / May. Had been planned for so long just to change it completely But why did they change this so suddenly?

https://youtu.be/GtmwFWJ18sM
https://youtu.be/vh9LQVABkCs
https://youtu.be/3JrWFJYzRKg

These were deleted by Bighit. The individual concept trailers. I totally agree that something strange is happening. These videos freaked me out. I feel sick

Last edited:

Boopdedoop

Established

i agree. There is something so off about all of this. Bighit would never let JK direct an mv because he doesn’t know how to add the symbolism. All comebacks are heavily occultic. I am honestly beyond confused. Vs song was in all English. Why didn’t they let him release his mixtape yet?

This teaser was released 3 weeks ago. The hair colour of each member is different to the hair colour in the teaser for life goes on. This means that they were filming for the same album at long distance periods. This seems to be the hair colours they had during On comeback. Why did they prepare for this album at the same time They prepared for mots:7 which was released in February. Jimin and RM I can’t see their hair much but it’s faded so this was filmed during March/ April / May. Had been planned for so long just to change it completely But why did they change this so suddenly?

These were deleted by Bighit. The individual concept trailers. I totally agree that something strange is happening. These videos freaked me out. I feel sick
That's strange the individual concept trailers were disposed of. I wonder when they got rid of these trailers it couldn't have been, but 3 or so days ago. They even got rid of most of the conference meetings except for the "fun" questions. When these trailers were released you would have thought the MV would have been made around the same time already prepared for the release date. So what is the purpose of making a new MV.
The MV they finally made goes against everything they planned and what they wanted. Such as the Vlive with V, J-h0pe, and R-M.
J-h0pe is supposedly the second leader and R-M possibly the first leader and they disagreed on this concept which was V's idea of just showing what their lives are like with covid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N9SBkvY-tw

So I guess this was their plan B

Maybe the occult or someone above told they were revealing too much symbolism and that people are starting to become suspicious.... Or maybe they determined they don't need to do these things anymore because something big is coming. There are so many questions.

I wonder if the sudden change is because of what's happening with politics. Instead of putting it into peoples subconscious discretely they are just going to force it on them now?

Kith

Established

woah! it's scary, especially when jk moves his head

about their MVs and this song blue and grey. they don't really know how their MVs will look like when they're shooting them. cause there are videos of them reacting to their MVs, they can't even watch the MV before it comes out, and even after that they watch it when they're allowed to do this. now about blue and grey. everyone thought that it would be one of the songs for his mixtape. and why did they let us hear almost the whole song before the album release. they've never done this before

I can’t bring myself to watch the conference in detail. One it’s boring. Two They look so weird. I just woke up now and didn’t even know they were having one until now. Thanks guys for filling me in.
Sigh Suga isn’t here still. V didn’t start the conference I’m sure it was Jimin.
Jungkook is the only one wearing grey. Usually they make one person stand out for a reason? Why Jk? And also he looks confused. Like out of it

Thanks for talking about the skipping and deletion problems. That is really so suspicious. I wonder if there is still the original out there and if any Koreans are able to translate. I don’t trust Bighit translations.

V seems the most humble really. RM is really starting to annoy me. He seems so dark and cocky. Jin seems really sad. I am worried for him tbh

V asks the others if he is able to talk? Why can’t he talk? Is it because he always says the wrong thing! I remember how panicked rm was when he was talking about Bighit in ILand final
They wont let V talk so he even has to raise up his hand like a little kid. its embaraasing.

Boopdedoop

Established
woah! it's scary, especially when jk moves his head

about their MVs and this song blue and grey. they don't really know how their MVs will look like when they're shooting them. cause there are videos of them reacting to their MVs, they can't even watch the MV before it comes out, and even after that they watch it when they're allowed to do this. now about blue and grey. everyone thought that it would be one of the songs for his mixtape. and why did they let us hear almost the whole song before the album release. they've never done this before

Yeah for V's blue and grey song he had the background music ready and everything seems set and prepared even the lyrics for placing it in his mixtape. (I actually like this version much better than what they did to it they even changed the lyrics V already put.)

Maybe he said something in it that was going to be a hint for something. However, they liked the concept of it so they just altered it.
However they kept the beginning guitar solo and kept the first 3 words of wheres my angel.

however, I suppose this is just another piece of evidence that they hurried to change everything. V might release his album later on in the year so they just decided to take one of his songs change it up a little and making it into a song to put into their main album.

This makes me salty haha.

Last edited:

Yeah for V's blue and grey song he had the background music ready and everything seems set and prepared even the lyrics for placing it in his mixtape. (I actually like this version much better than what they did to it they even changed the lyrics V already put.)

Maybe he said something in it that was going to be a hint for something. However, they liked the concept of it so they just altered it.
However they kept the beginning guitar solo and kept the first 3 words of wheres my angel.

however, I suppose this is just another piece of evidence that they hurried to change everything. V might release his album later on in the year so they just decided to take one of his songs change it up a little and making it into a song to put into their main album.

Oh my same. The snippet for the song seemed so good. I don’t really like their songs but V’s solos are so heartfelt. I really dislike this “group” version of it. Even Vs parts in that version sound different to the originaI. doesn’t fit and it’s annoying. Why did they suddenly change the direction. Bighit have planned things for years. They planned the whole of BTS before BTS even were a thing. So something big had to happen for this to change right? Did a member threaten them? Did Suga do something? Is that why he’s “injured”? He rebelled? Why are the members becoming brave and rebelling. When they asked V why he was the last member he said “ask bang Si-Hyuk” their group dynamic is falling. RM looks nervous. Wth is going on

I am so curious lol. I get agitated when there are clues I can’t reach. Really there is so much I’ve figured out yet so much more I need to know. I wish I could find out somehow

Kith

Established

I also think that the first version is better. it would be great for his mixtape when he sings it alone. this was the only song I wanted to hear, but I was disappointed

and what else makes me question. he wanted to release a Christmas song. he wanted to sing it with jk, but they didn't let him do it. so he sang it with adora (i think). but they still didn't let him release the song. why?
today he said smth about burnout, but i think it's not just this, he's been like this for like 3 years. doesn't he have enough money to go to a psychotherapist

Boopdedoop

Established
I also think that the first version is better. it would be great for his mixtape when he sings it alone

and what else makes me question. he wanted to release a Christmas song. he wanted to sing it with jk, but they didn't let him do it. so he sang it with adora (i think). but they still didn't let him release the song. why?
today he said smth about burnout, but i think it's not just this, he's been like this for like 3 years. doesn't he have enough money to go to a psychotherapist
I heard somewhere about b!gH!t providing their own therapist for the members. Which makes everything so much worse if the company is this toxic. It would be like the Jonghyun incident all over again where the therapist just tells him everything is in his head. Who knows whats happens. Maybe the therapist even helps with the programming of the members. However, they are finally getting to that age where they do rebel against the system. When the MK ultra doesn't work anymore ya know.

I think possibly the therapist has him really drugged up the majority of the time. Also, didn't he release the teaser on vlive. If he did it would be another case of the I purple you statement and another thing about copyrights. Pretty much-taking everything away from him because he said it on their platform.

I think the reason they don't allow him to do certain things such as the Christmas song is just a reminder for him that they have control over EVERYTHING that he does and that they have the ability to take everything away from him.

Boopdedoop

Established
Oh my same. The snippet for the song seemed so good. I don’t really like their songs but V’s solos are so heartfelt. I really dislike this “group” version of it. Even Vs parts in that version sound different to the originaI. doesn’t fit and it’s annoying. Why did they suddenly change the direction. Bighit have planned things for years. They planned the whole of BTS before BTS even were a thing. So something big had to happen for this to change right? Did a member threaten them? Did Suga do something? Is that why he’s “injured”? He rebelled? Why are the members becoming brave and rebelling. When they asked V why he was the last member he said “ask bang Si-Hyuk” their group dynamic is falling. RM looks nervous. Wth is going on

I am so curious lol. I get agitated when there are clues I can’t reach. Really there is so much I’ve figured out yet so much more I need to know. I wish I could find out somehow

I'm thinking the big thing that happened might have to do with the sudden change in the politics that are happening possibly in America. However, I could totally be wrong about this. However, B!den is not the president. The media is the one saying he is the president so far he has not received the certifications of presidency yet and he won't for a while, however, he is already choosing his cabinet members and preparing for his term which is illegal. B!den and Ob@m@ are together in this presidency and I have heard lots of rumors from the lioness and on various websites that now he's going to be in the office, the antichrist is coming very soon. So maybe this ties in closely with BTS sudden change with showing so many symbolisms for satanic worship because since the time might be so near it's not necessary and now they are just going to drift until the time officially comes. Since they already got their own "army" that will blindly follow them everywhere anything is possible now. However, that's possibly what happened with the company making sudden changes. Since stock markets do change with global events such as this happening. Which would make sense if BTS was created for the SK government's purposes.

However, like I said I could be totally wrong about this. But the rich have so much power behind the scenes I feel like a lot of things tie together.

Ik what you mean tho there are so many clues, however, we just can't reach them because we don't have the resources, and we aren't there to witness it or get testimonies or anything. We just have to rely on what we see through the internet and that is just from what they provide us to see. I have no clue what's going on with suga tho. It makes me wonder if he will even come back again because you would think that he would at least participate in the vlive where they watch and review what happened in the mv they released.

Bunnymyeon

Established
I find jin very questionable lately.
Thats not the first time he drop such things.
For a year he make a vlive where someone ask him if he would kill for people he get nervous ans stutter and laugh than he mean he wouldnt kill people and than the live was interrupted.
Also guys look at his concept photos he have a pyrimed gem on the table on the right side.
I notice also that in stay gold fake love and this be concept trailer maybe also many other. He always lies on mattresses. What i find strange why everytime him and mattresses. If anyone know the meaning please than write.
Sometimes i find him innocent but lately he follows their rules. He does so many v signs. Like he is happy with it.
Maybe he isnt that innocent as we may think. He maybe has much more power behind the scenes.
No matter what he has said today about absorbing etc. I find this very disgusting and i lost hope on him that he is good i hate him more than i feel sorry.
I also notice that as he talk about absorbing like dracula he got nervous as he said this his voice was shaking than he fast change the topic.
He really reminds me a vampire...i didn't knew about his vlive,this is creepy...also he said on Life goes on premiere that he didn't ate so much in these days he had no appetite(like vampire)..his words were very weird,about his face being frozed and another time he said he is a vampire and that's why he is so young...

Maes17

Superstar
Weird....why V in these photos is far from the others?He keeps distance from them...also Jin is a little distant from Jk..maybe V wants to leave a space for Suga...Jin in one photo is like he was hugging someone invisible...so they are keeping the place for Suga
I don’t know who is who but maybe V doesn’t agree with their agenda

Bunnymyeon

Established

What??These videos are Be concepts??They are completely different,very dark and with occultic symbols...and why V song was changed?I prefer V version by the way...
So this "together at home" concept is V choice?Strange they let V choose the concept and they changed the conceptWhat pushed Bighit to change in a strong way the concept?They know that people are waking up ?They want to hide something?

Bunnymyeon

Established
Iam worried about suga.
I find this strange why he must do it now. This surgery on his shoulder also before comeback few weeks. I hope he is fine and have really just a surgery for his shoulder problem.
I saw injured idols who went to promotions also with broken legs ,so i think it is a cover up for something the surgery...

Kith

Established
I heard somewhere about b!gH!t providing their own therapist for the members. Which makes everything so much worse if the company is this toxic. It would be like the Jonghyun incident all over again where the therapist just tells him everything is in his head. Who knows whats happens. Maybe the therapist even helps with the programming of the members. However, they are finally getting to that age where they do rebel against the system. When the MK ultra doesn't work anymore ya know.

I think possibly the therapist has him really drugged up the majority of the time. Also, didn't he release the teaser on vlive. If he did it would be another case of the I purple you statement and another thing about copyrights. Pretty much-taking everything away from him because he said it on their platform.

I think the reason they don't allow him to do certain things such as the Christmas song is just a reminder for him that they have control over EVERYTHING that he does and that they have the ability to take everything away from him.
hmm i think they really have their own therapist. didn't even think about it
yes, he played it on vlive, what's I purple you statement?
he definitely has beef with BH
I just want someone to tell the truth, but don't think this will ever happen
how they planned their universe story and included it in clips and all those hins in VCRs. and it's not the members, they're just doing what they're said. sometimes all these "coincidences" scare me