BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran
I am not more certain than ever most of them were severly abused and traumatized, mochi in particular, don't know what he has been through but he is showing clear signs of psychopathy, he is actually dangerous in my opinion, as he is vendettive, unpredictable and knows a lot.
I'd like to hear your reasoning behind this.

NotDelulu

Established
I'd like to hear your reasoning behind this.
it should have been "now more than ever"

they show signs of manic and then overly calm behaviour, anxiety, insomnia, something happened that caused trauma that's for sure
J*M especially, he is not well. probably a mix of how the company groomed and took advantages of his natural personality traits and abuse too.

looking back, there is no explanation how they rose to superstardom out of practically nothing and from a small company. suddenly the PM and his wife hug the members , their endless wins in all major categories formerly reserved for the big 3 and so on.
all kpop companies abuse their idols, that's a given, but I have a feeling bang was more enthusiastic than the rest

queen82

Star
Thanks for the video!
I’ve seen that video of the manager. There are also videos of managers hitting JK. He’s had bruises everywhere. Tae I’m sure had bandages all over his back and stomach. They do a lot worse behind the scenes and it’s so sad.

He was around 14/15 when he joined. He debuted when he was around 17 Korean age. However I think Bighit lied and the boys had ties with BTS for much longer. He was under Bighit as a child. Trauma is different when done to a child. That is why JK acts so strange now. He was a baby
he did only with the younger ones or with older one too ?

he did only with the younger ones or with older one too ?
There is no evidence for them. Even the videos we saw of JK and Tae are the minimum. Bighit is too well protected by the media, government, business shareholders, lawyers.. I could go on.
it should have been "now more than ever"

they show signs of manic and then overly calm behaviour, anxiety, insomnia, something happened that caused trauma that's for sure
J*M especially, he is not well. probably a mix of how the company groomed and took advantages of his natural personality traits and abuse too.

looking back, there is no explanation how they rose to superstardom out of practically nothing and from a small company. suddenly the PM and his wife hug the members , their endless wins in all major categories formerly reserved for the big 3 and so on.
all kpop companies abuse their idols, that's a given, but I have a feeling bang was more enthusiastic than the rest
I’m watching a drama called Pinocchio. It entails how reporters have to sell the truth to still have a career in journalism. This means they have to cover for crimes, manipulate stories and go against their morals. If they become a whistleblower against their own media company they risk the end of their career. This isn’t just a tv show. This happens in real life in every sector, in all countries. To succeed in this world you have to sell your morals, you sell yourself fully. I think that’s what all of BTS have done, and you can see the consequence in their eyes... pure blankness. Innocence gone. They sacrificed their health, their freedom, their family, their life for BTS. Bang PD did the same thing and those before them also. It’s a cycle of manipulation tactics over and over again. I mean they learn from their friend Satan I guess

Bunnymyeon

Established
There is no evidence for them. Even the videos we saw of JK and Tae are the minimum. Bighit is too well protected by the media, government, business shareholders, lawyers.. I could go on.
I’m watching a drama called Pinocchio. It entails how reporters have to sell the truth to still have a career in journalism. This means they have to cover for crimes, manipulate stories and go against their morals. If they become a whistleblower against their own media company they risk the end of their career. This isn’t just a tv show. This happens in real life in every sector, in all countries. To succeed in this world you have to sell your morals, you sell yourself fully. I think that’s what all of BTS have done, and you can see the consequence in their eyes... pure blankness. Innocence gone. They sacrificed their health, their freedom, their family, their life for BTS. Bang PD did the same thing and those before them also. It’s a cycle of manipulation tactics over and over again. I mean they learn from their friend Satan I guess
Sad but true..i hope reading these posts really open my eyes because unfortunately sometimes i consider good people bad and bad people goodThis is not good for my mental health and my life...i am here to learn to understand where there are people with bad demonic energy and to understand this world..what is going on...music has a powerful role and also others media...but not in a good way...they are instruments to corrupt and illude people...

Boopdedoop

Established

Apparently, B@ng Pd and J-h0pe like having lunch together. Maybe j-h0pe is the handler or secret leader since he has such a tight bond with that guy. I think even the members said once that j-h0pe was like the leader behind the scenes. Ugh, this is what I get for looking at the Twitter page. I get disgusted! And the comments on this one I could facepalm at this point!

Apparently, B@ng Pd and J-h0pe like having lunch together. Maybe j-h0pe is the handler or secret leader since he has such a tight bond with that guy. I think even the members said once that j-h0pe was like the leader behind the scenes. Ugh, this is what I get for looking at the Twitter page. I get disgusted! And the comments on this one I could facepalm at this point!
I always suspected JHope. Never bought the happy guy persona

Can you find the video where the members said that. They do have different leaders behind the scenes and Jhope has a lot of authority

Boopdedoop

Established
I always suspected JHope. Never bought the happy guy persona

Can you find the video where the members said that. They do have different leaders behind the scenes and Jhope has a lot of authority
Honestly I'm not sure which interview it was. It was probably last year when I was still a big fan and I thought nothing of it. However, I am positive it happened because other people quoted it too.
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-second-leader-of-BTS

But then I found this article saying Jimin is like a "second leader" Which I'm not positive about, but that one quote is weird. Its a pretty more recent article too.
https://www.somagnews.com/jimin-becomes-the-new-leader-of-bts/

"The boys began to joke about Jimin’s new position, as the idol said that if he said something they had to obey, although he was also candid about his wishes for the group."

But in the most recent run episode, I noticed that J-h0pe all he had to do was tell someone to do something and they did it right away.
(11:35)

Bunnymyeon

Established
I am just like you. I see the good in others. I always feel sorry for others. If someone robs I like to think why did they rob? What’s their background? Social status? Etc.

Unfortunately the world isn’t good for people like us. It runs on lies and betrayal and power. Every single powerful person has sold them self to this system and when they know too much and try to get out they can’t. They are killed or abused to the point the media labels them as mental. Look at Britney. Michael Jackson. Whitney who sacrificed herself for her daughter.

I wanted to be a journalist. I was sick of turning on the TV and knowing that what the media told were lies and manipulation. I wanted to become a reporter that only tells the truth. That keeps the facts and never gives in to media corporate power. But the more research I have done not just on BTS but on social, racial issues as well as politics and sociology I am scared. I am so terrified to go into this world because what will happen to someone like me. Instead I’d rather not earn much and teach English. Id rather have a conscience than sell out when the pressure hits

But that means that the cycle of media abuse will carry on. Evil will carry on and never stop. It’s so scary to think.

Some of the member of BTS regret their decision like Suga V Jin. Others have been abused so much that they have welcomed the darkness and the torture like jimin and JK and Jhope. Others made a choice that fame was worth it no matter the price RM. it’s stupid to think that they didn’t have any free will like I so naively thought.

That is why I want to make a YouTube channel. Even if I can’t reach many people a small platform will expose the truth to some people at least. It’s nearly impossible unless God wills to ever expose Bighit on a big scale. Even if V or Suga were to leave (the only ones I think would) they’d be whistleblowers, their “evidence” against Bighit could he easily manipulated. The media could pull many tricks to flip it back on the member. Their image would be tarnished, they would be prosecuted and the worst scenario killed. That is why V or Suga won’t leave. They know that it would be hard to win. Look at Seungri who was framed to save those high in power. Seungri’s exit from Kpop had been planned years prior just like BTS success. They are in an environment full of vultures. It’s so hard to survive because you don’t know who to trust and how to play the game.
Your intuitions are great about kpop idols and the dark side,you are empath and you use your heart and it is very beautifulI understand why you are worry because this world is very evil,and people need to wake up...unfortunately there are fake prophets, so sincere and genuine people like you are important but they deserve to be strong because really these stuffs are creepy...
I think members know the consequencies if they leave or they want to expose the dark side,so even if is difficult for me admit they know what they are doing ...of course they know.... some of them are scared and some are happy with their status...i hope that God will protect people who decide to expose these things to help peopleA message who comes from heart is very powerful than one that comes only from mind

I am just like you. I see the good in others. I always feel sorry for others. If someone robs I like to think why did they rob? What’s their background? Social status? Etc.

Unfortunately the world isn’t good for people like us. It runs on lies and betrayal and power. Every single powerful person has sold them self to this system and when they know too much and try to get out they can’t. They are killed or abused to the point the media labels them as mental. Look at Britney. Michael Jackson. Whitney who sacrificed herself for her daughter.

I wanted to be a journalist. I was sick of turning on the TV and knowing that what the media told were lies and manipulation. I wanted to become a reporter that only tells the truth. That keeps the facts and never gives in to media corporate power. But the more research I have done not just on BTS but on social, racial issues as well as politics and sociology I am scared. I am so terrified to go into this world because what will happen to someone like me. Instead I’d rather not earn much and teach English. Id rather have a conscience than sell out when the pressure hits

But that means that the cycle of media abuse will carry on. Evil will carry on and never stop. It’s so scary to think.

Some of the member of BTS regret their decision like Suga V Jin. Others have been abused so much that they have welcomed the darkness and the torture like jimin and JK and Jhope. Others made a choice that fame was worth it no matter the price RM. it’s stupid to think that they didn’t have any free will like I so naively thought.

That is why I want to make a YouTube channel. Even if I can’t reach many people a small platform will expose the truth to some people at least. It’s nearly impossible unless God wills to ever expose Bighit on a big scale. Even if V or Suga were to leave (the only ones I think would) they’d be whistleblowers, their “evidence” against Bighit could he easily manipulated. The media could pull many tricks to flip it back on the member. Their image would be tarnished, they would be prosecuted and the worst scenario killed. That is why V or Suga won’t leave. They know that it would be hard to win. Look at Seungri who was framed to save those high in power. Seungri’s exit from Kpop had been planned years prior just like BTS success. They are in an environment full of vultures. It’s so hard to survive because you don’t know who to trust and how to play the game.
Most sins have good desires behind them. More crimes are commited out of love than hate.

Bunnymyeon

Established
Guys i feel so bad...I argued with a friend today and i talked about these bad things and Bts,at first she accused me to being crazy and i felt very hurt...then she did her best to understand me,and she agree with me.I knew that tonight she felt sick.I feel guilty,i am anxious because now that i know about these things i am worried and i confess i am scared by occult and i think if i didn't talked to her about these stuffs she would feel better.I am thinking to keep all these things for myself even if will hurt me being in silence...but i feel bad and sad...and thanks God i have you that believe in these things.I am very anxious and empath so my heart is broken..i care about her but at the same time i feel lonely because i can't talk in a free way about illuminati and occult...i don't want that she would be attacked or she will be sad for these dark infos...i just wanted to talk with someoneI will do my best to resist even if it is not easy...

Guys i feel so bad...I argued with a friend today and i talked about these bad things and Bts,at first she accused me to being crazy and i felt very hurt...then she did her best to understand me,and she agree with me.I knew that tonight she felt sick.I feel guilty,i am anxious because now that i know about these things i am worried and i confess i am scared by occult and i think if i didn't talked to her about these stuffs she would feel better.I am thinking to keep all these things for myself even if will hurt me being in silence...but i feel bad and sad...and thanks God i have you that believe in these things
Dont feel bad. I'm so so sorry if you day was bad too. There are more great days too come so dont feel down. Im sure your friend and you will make up, besides i had a bad day to, i missed school and bible studies cause i had a menstrual cramp for like eight hours.

Bunnymyeon

Established
Dont feel bad. I'm so so sorry if you day was bad too. There are more great days too come so dont feel down. Im sure your friend and you will make up, besides i had a bad day to, i missed school and bible studies cause i had a menstrual cramp for like eight hours.
I am sorry for it,relax,drink something that could help you during the menstrual period, think to beautiful things and do your best to stay peaceful ,even if sometimes menstruations are very terrible..i wish you will feel better dear
Thanks for your wordsI have anxiety and i am always worried ,my reaction to these dark side is that i am vigilant and i see suspect in things that have strange symbolism,and i pay attention to numbers...
I feel better because the first day i was terrified ,but i have fear because these things are strange...i wish to learn to react in a better way...when i am anxious i am confused and i could be a little paranoid and i loose the clearness,the intuition So in my mind i think it is an attack or she was disgusted by the dark side of kpop ,or she reacted to our argue...i have no idea but i hope things will be better

I am sorry for it,relax,drink something that could help you during the menstrual period, think to beautiful things and do your best to stay peaceful ,even if sometimes menstruations are very terrible..i wish you will feel better dear
Thanks for your wordsI have anxiety and i am always worried ,my reaction to these dark side is that i am vigilant and i see suspect in things that have strange symbolism,and i pay attention to numbers...
I feel better because the first day i was terrified ,but i have fear because these things are strange...i wish to learn to react in a better way...when i am anxious i am confused and i could be a little paranoid and i loose the clearness,the intuition So in my mind i think it is an attack or she was disgusted by the dark side of kpop ,or she reacted to our argue...i have no idea but i hope things will be better
I know this stuff is so so so overwhelming! Why do you think I took a break? It will get better once you get used to it, it was worse when shiningcarat was my age.

Boopdedoop

Established
Guys i feel so bad...I argued with a friend today and i talked about these bad things and Bts,at first she accused me to being crazy and i felt very hurt...then she did her best to understand me,and she agree with me.I knew that tonight she felt sick.I feel guilty,i am anxious because now that i know about these things i am worried and i confess i am scared by occult and i think if i didn't talked to her about these stuffs she would feel better.I am thinking to keep all these things for myself even if will hurt me being in silence...but i feel bad and sad...and thanks God i have you that believe in these things.I am very anxious and empath so my heart is broken..i care about her but at the same time i feel lonely because i can't talk in a free way about illuminati and occult...i don't want that she would be attacked or she will be sad for these dark infos...i just wanted to talk with someoneI will do my best to resist even if it is not easy...
Don't worry the same things have happened to me actually. People accuse me of being crazy because I believe occults exist and Illuminati. Even if it's not Illuminati I do think something is happening behind the scenes in these types of situations. I can't really find any other explanation for it. Anyway your not alone in this! I guess that's why we have these threads so we have SOMEWHERE where we can talk about this stuff. I wouldn't be anxious about your friend though if she's a good friend then everything is going to be okay. Who knows what will happen in the future... maybe somethings will reveal itself to the public and then everyone's eyes will eventually open. However, I wouldn't argue about these types of things, but I would sneakfully bring it up sort of like plant the seed kind of way haha. It gives your friend room to think about it and determine these things for herself if she does her research.

Bunnymyeon

Established
I saw Bts Be conference(now the video is private),and V eyes were very very weird...it was so creepy,and Jungkook too seems strange...V opened the conference and after him Jin talked..i am thinking why they choosed not Rm but V and Jin to open this global conference...V sometimes watched Jin during the interview...he was next to him not to Jimin or Jk...and Jin repeated Suga speech about the grammy...that was so weird..i hope they will put the video not private so i could share and read your opinions