BTS discussion thread

What I have found interesting is the promotion of androgynous looks BTS have conformed to which isn’t seen in any other country. Kpop has been fuelled especially attracting LGBT audiences with themes of man = woman or woman = man. In Korean culture having a typical male feature like a beard is frowned upon and men wearing makeup, having slim bodies rather than muscles is preferred. Now there is nothing wrong with men having slim bodies but what I find terrifying is Korea is a country which holds beauty to a high degree so when it excludes specific traits mainly in Kpop it makes you wonder why. Even here in the UK, no man (even gay men) don’t dress as Kpop artists do. For example if you look at different famous people from different countries you can see what I mean
Pakistani celebs:
F7EC495D-5D62-4955-8FA8-89E3FB710A7A.jpeg016C0D45-C440-42E5-9CCF-4EF956D7949A.jpeg
Kpop:

77B05B05-6592-4301-BDE7-BBF8D266A717.jpegCC484E62-9BB0-427A-8DA7-3CD73A6B9A4D.jpeg
what I find interesting is that a lot of girl who aren’t Korean and are from countries which are not diverse in seeing men in feminine attire have crushes on Kpop boy’s, when they would have otherwise never been attracted. It feels to me that they are not only making these men feminine to promote androgyny but to make young teen girls With raising hormone More aware With femininity corporated with sexuality pushing the lesbian/gay/non - binary agenda.

Hey!

I was just going through that forum.
It's sad really. She/he obviously has a very small window into the real world and refuses to educate themselves.
Just ignore them. If they wanted to be respectful and actually learn a thing or too instead of giving into the propaganda, they would. It's just a test from Allah. The signs of the coming of the anti-christ are all coming together and we already know from our Traditions that whatever is happening has already been predicted. Whatever happens or no matter what anyone says, we know who we are as Muslims and we don't need to prove our humanity. We just need to work towards getting rid of bigoted ideas, fear-mongering and hatred from both Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

It's all just propaganda to finish us off and I am not exaggerating. Most of the world hates us and there is a reason behind it. Just pray that we are saved from evil intentions and the devils plan.
Yes it’s so obvious it’s propaganda and that Muslims are being treated unfairly but what can we do. We can’t change prophecies. All we can do is stay kind and hold on to defending and practicing our faith.
But apparently defending your religion is victim blaming. Supporting a president who at any chance blames others about what’s happening in America is ok. I am tired of the hypocrisy of some people who choose to believe everything the media they tell us, when media statistics are exaggerated or so plainly wrong. If people didn’t look at corrupt Muslim governments or the media, got to know Muslims, read about the prophet pbuh objectively without bias they would see that Islam isn’t violent in any form, and that the elite has orchestrated anti Islamic rhetoric to cause a religious/political war/division. Unfortunately people are too sprung up on everything they read and when you try to give your point of view you are labelled and criticised

I have seen a lot of support from non Muslims for us on other platforms, even though here the support has been divided. So I am hopeful that there are still some people who see past the lies and manipulation of the elite. Let’s focus on the positives sister! I know it’s hard but we have Allah (swt) on our side. Justice will be served

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
Weverse announce about Suga health...it seems he had a surgery related to his shoulder,so he will not able to partecipate on Bts activities because he wants to recover himself and prepare for military service...is it true or they are covering something worst like a rehab?He is breaking down?I saw yesterday an instagram post and Suga creeps me out because seems dead inside with empty eyes...so i don't know what to think...i think he is tired of idol life and wants to be alone ....

Attachments

Weverse announce about Suga health...it seems he had a surgery related to his shoulder,so he will not able to partecipate on Bts activities because he wants to recover himself and prepare for military service...is it true or they are covering something worst like a rehab?He is breaking down?I saw yesterday an instagram post and Suga creeps me out because seems dead inside with empty eyes...so i don't know what to think...i think he is tired of idol life and wants to be alone ....
If he returns with blonde hair, we will know why

queen82

Star
they want reprogrammed him , that's their attempt , i think

OwlMoon

Established
What I have found interesting is the promotion of androgynous looks BTS have conformed to which isn’t seen in any other country. Kpop has been fuelled especially attracting LGBT audiences with themes of man = woman or woman = man. In Korean culture having a typical male feature like a beard is frowned upon and men wearing makeup, having slim bodies rather than muscles is preferred. Now there is nothing wrong with men having slim bodies but what I find terrifying is Korea is a country which holds beauty to a high degree so when it excludes specific traits mainly in Kpop it makes you wonder why. Even here in the UK, no man (even gay men) don’t dress as Kpop artists do. For example if you look at different famous people from different countries you can see what I mean
Pakistani celebs:
View attachment 45133View attachment 45134
Kpop:

View attachment 45136View attachment 45135
what I find interesting is that a lot of girl who aren’t Korean and are from countries which are not diverse in seeing men in feminine attire have crushes on Kpop boy’s, when they would have otherwise never been attracted. It feels to me that they are not only making these men feminine to promote androgyny but to make young teen girls With raising hormone More aware With femininity corporated with sexuality pushing the lesbian/gay/non - binary agenda.
Hello friend :) Sorry what you had to go through on the other thread, I feel so bad for you but I didn’t know what to say so I stayed quite, hope you’re okay :)

Yes you’re right about the standards of beauty in East Asia. I agree with what you said, it’s been normalized for East Asian men to have feminine features making them look androgynous. This has been happening for almost two decades, I noticed it started with K-Dramas and Kpop as well as Jpop and MandoPop. Here in Thailand, gay guys still look like men with a manly aura and features although I’ve slowly noticed that the Kpop look is becoming normal.

I think this is way to feminize men to lower their self esteem and to strip the natural alpha male personality for a better more obedient citizen. For women, more control over men and to lower their expectations on having men as partners, which then leads to them having sexual and romantic relationships with other women, and yes I’ve seen it with my own eyes.
It’s normal now, and no one even cares

Unrelated, but Zayn is still so hot ;)

OwlMoon

Established
If he returns with blonde hair, we will know why
they want reprogrammed him , that's their attempt , i think
I don’t keep up with them so was he acting sus or depressed? Maybe he’s been rebelling about how they have to behave for their IPO, or he could’ve been overdosing on drugs or alcohol and the surgery is just a cover up for rehab? Wouldn’t dismiss that he’d be reprogrammed tho

Hello friend :) Sorry what you had to go through on the other thread, I feel so bad for you but I didn’t know what to say so I stayed quite, hope you’re okay :)

Yes you’re right about the standards of beauty in East Asia. I agree with what you said, it’s been normalized for East Asian men to have feminine features making them look androgynous. This has been happening for almost two decades, I noticed it started with K-Dramas and Kpop as well as Jpop and MandoPop. Here in Thailand, gay guys still look like men with a manly aura and features although I’ve slowly noticed that the Kpop look is becoming normal.

I think this is way to feminize men to lower their self esteem and to strip the natural alpha male personality for a better more obedient citizen. For women, more control over men and to lower their expectations on having men as partners, which then leads to them having sexual and romantic relationships with other women, and yes I’ve seen it with my own eyes.
It’s normal now, and no one even cares

Unrelated, but Zayn is still so hot ;)
It’s ok my friend!! I am very vocal and people don’t like that lol. I still have no hatred for anyone and I hope they realise the truth one day. I hope you still keep visiting this thread also.
I can’t talk politics or religion here.

That is so interesting as you are from an East Asian country. I know what an average Korean man looks like and it is not like what Kpop promotes even though Korean and Chinese men seem more effeminate than other ethnicities, with the subtle makeup and fashion choices. But still despite this you can see who is a man. With Kpop that line is so blurred as some of them look too feminine. As I have said before I am from the U.K, where we are very multicultural In my city. I know gay men and men from every ethnicity lol but I have never seen someone dress and wear that much makeup like Kpop boys who are mostly seen by fans as heterosexual men. A straight man here would never ever dress like that, despite their ethnicity. It’s a shame because I find East Asians very attractive and so seeing them look like that is weird.

You may be right. It feels like there is an attack on hegemonic masculinity (typical male characteristics - muscles, lots of testosterone, strength, aggression) and the media and entertainment industry want to scrap that and show subordinate masculinity (male attributes linking to that of females, more feminine men who would have been bullied or ridiculed) now hegemonic masculinity is seen as “Toxic”. Men are now told to tone down, to not be too manly.

you know some radical feminists believe that men should be completely irrelevant to female life and encourage lesbian relationships to promote female equality. It is totally absurd in my opinion. You are so right this is becoming totally normal now especially in the west. Again you are correct, obedient citizen - same thing they are doing with corona

and Zayn is so attractive right ! Us British Pakistani’s were so happy that we got some representation in the industry but unfortunately he’s another puppet of the elite.

I don’t keep up with them so was he acting sus or depressed? Maybe he’s been rebelling about how they have to behave for their IPO, or he could’ve been overdosing on drugs or alcohol and the surgery is just a cover up for rehab? Wouldn’t dismiss that he’d be reprogrammed tho
Suga seemed a lot happier, more in control than RM and genuinely a lot more refreshed than other members. I am surprised it is him who’s ill. But of course that may have been his persona, maybe he has been struggling. Who knows. Forgetting all of the illuminati stuff is happening, bighit overwork them and then exploit them in documentaries. Maybe it’s a case of him being overworked, who knows?

OwlMoon

Established
It’s ok my friend!! I am very vocal and people don’t like that lol. I still have no hatred for anyone and I hope they realise the truth one day. I hope you still keep visiting this thread also.
I can’t talk politics or religion here.

That is so interesting as you are from an East Asian country. I know what an average Korean man looks like and it is not like what Kpop promotes even though Korean and Chinese men seem more effeminate than other ethnicities, with the subtle makeup and fashion choices. But still despite this you can see who is a man. With Kpop that line is so blurred as some of them look too feminine. As I have said before I am from the U.K, where we are very multicultural In my city. I know gay men and men from every ethnicity lol but I have never seen someone dress and wear that much makeup like Kpop boys who are mostly seen by fans as heterosexual men. A straight man here would never ever dress like that, despite their ethnicity. It’s a shame because I find East Asians very attractive and so seeing them look like that is weird.

You may be right. It feels like there is an attack on hegemonic masculinity (typical male characteristics - muscles, lots of testosterone, strength, aggression) and the media and entertainment industry want to scrap that and show subordinate masculinity (male attributes linking to that of females, more feminine men who would have been bullied or ridiculed) now hegemonic masculinity is seen as “Toxic”. Men are now told to tone down, to not be too manly.

you know some radical feminists believe that men should be completely irrelevant to female life and encourage lesbian relationships to promote female equality. It is totally absurd in my opinion. You are so right this is becoming totally normal now especially in the west. Again you are correct, obedient citizen - same thing they are doing with corona

and Zayn is so attractive right ! Us British Pakistani’s were so happy that we got some representation in the industry but unfortunately he’s another puppet of the elite.
Thanks for your insight! I never knew that the U.K. is multicultural that’s good to know! And don’t worry I’ll be in both threads :) Sorry if this reply is very long I’ve so much to say lol >~<

Yes, average Korean men don’t look like anything these Kdramas and Idols would present, it’s kind of dangerous since it sets such high standards for girls out there and disrupting their social and romantic life. I’ve a senior whose a massive Kpop fan and she’s very likable, but her standards in men can be found in Kdramas (typical leading men who are handsome, rich, smart, connected, perfect all around) which made her romantic life to be problematic, in the end she started dating girls instead lol I’ve no words. With these look and attributes put into men, I think women are slowly preferring feminine man and not the manly man of the old decades and if that doesn’t work, start dating girls I guess smh

There was a major shift in East Asian beauty standards on men in the mid 2000’s as can be seen with Kdramas and early Kpop as well as Jpop and Jdramas, Chinese and Thai movies and series slowly started following this trend. Slim bodies, hairless body, perfect skin, big fluffy hair, semi women clothing etc. No movie characters or real celebrities have the tough and rough look, the scruffy cool guy or whatever now they’re all the same, clean shaven faces and body, perfect combed hair and make up as thick as it can get. In celebrity life, makeup is normal on guys but in real society it’s still frowned upon, even in my gay-friendly country lol. But that’s all changing now and Kpop has certainly played a big part in it

My country also happens to be the biggest importer of BL dramas, and it’s interesting to know that most of these dramas are written by women for women, the gays are just appreciating it. What these dramas portray are not the exact representation of the reality of gay life and dating, its skin deep and very complex but these dramas portray it as some happy positive experience for gays, and I think that’s why most BL’s have a bad ending, because the first half of the series are happy and cute but then it progressively gets darker as the fantasy gets shattered and reality hits.

The battle of the sexes is becoming more complicated as the lgbt now is part of the picture, it’s become more complex. I have like a long paragraph on what’s so wrong with the lgbt being a part of the “battle of the sexes” subject, but it feels irrelevant to this thread. Tbh, I’ve nothing against gay people but when they’re being toxic and forcing their beliefs into us straights? I’ve a problem with that. Other than that I’m fine with them.

And you’re right about guys having their natural alpha male qualities stripped, I get that having this trait makes some guys misogynistic but it’s natural and have been proven to be a defining trait for males since recorded history. It’s nothing to be shamed about and it’s not completely toxic, with a few adjustments I think it’d be fine. The media is getting too cozy with the toxic masculinity term that it has lost its meaning. When men are defending themselves or standing their ground, they’re being toxic lol might as well put logic in the trash bin

Feminist movement has been toxic for many years now it’s borderline abuse and harassment towards men, it’s never seen as something serious because at this point it doesn’t want equality but special treatment, I think everyone can see this. This is mainly in the US but it’s happening all over at this point because of this “I’m a victim” mindset. Guys mental health suffers more from females because despite the tough persona, approval from us are important for them. Being put down by these “feminists” can induce low self esteem and other related problems

Thanks for reading all this way I hope it was worth it :) Btw, I don’t think Zayn is part of the elite anymore he seems genuinely happy with the choice he made and still enjoys music and making it how he wants to, he doesn’t have propaganda and is very lowkey, much respect :D

OwlMoon

Established
Suga seemed a lot happier, more in control than RM and genuinely a lot more refreshed than other members. I am surprised it is him who’s ill. But of course that may have been his persona, maybe he has been struggling. Who knows. Forgetting all of the illuminati stuff is happening, bighit overwork them and then exploit them in documentaries. Maybe it’s a case of him being overworked, who knows?
I don’t dismiss the alternate personality they all seem to have, but I think it’s the drugs that Bang Pedo is pumping them with. Maybe an overdose or wrong prescription idk. When people say he looks dead on the inside I think it’s a withdrawal symptom, that and like you said being overworked and cameras shoved down their throat 24/7 is highly likely the cause. And this “surgery” why wait until now to have them? Maybe it’s a cover for rehab. Idk I’m either speculating nonsense or reading into it too much lol, he may well have a serious problem needed for surgery

Thanks for your insight! I never knew that the U.K. is multicultural that’s good to know! And don’t worry I’ll be in both threads :) Sorry if this reply is very long I’ve so much to say lol >~<

Yes, average Korean men don’t look like anything these Kdramas and Idols would present, it’s kind of dangerous since it sets such high standards for girls out there and disrupting their social and romantic life. I’ve a senior whose a massive Kpop fan and she’s very likable, but her standards in men can be found in Kdramas (typical leading men who are handsome, rich, smart, connected, perfect all around) which made her romantic life to be problematic, in the end she started dating girls instead lol I’ve no words. With these look and attributes put into men, I think women are slowly preferring feminine man and not the manly man of the old decades and if that doesn’t work, start dating girls I guess smh

There was a major shift in East Asian beauty standards on men in the mid 2000’s as can be seen with Kdramas and early Kpop as well as Jpop and Jdramas, Chinese and Thai movies and series slowly started following this trend. Slim bodies, hairless body, perfect skin, big fluffy hair, semi women clothing etc. No movie characters or real celebrities have the tough and rough look, the scruffy cool guy or whatever now they’re all the same, clean shaven faces and body, perfect combed hair and make up as thick as it can get. In celebrity life, makeup is normal on guys but in real society it’s still frowned upon, even in my gay-friendly country lol. But that’s all changing now and Kpop has certainly played a big part in it

My country also happens to be the biggest importer of BL dramas, and it’s interesting to know that most of these dramas are written by women for women, the gays are just appreciating it. What these dramas portray are not the exact representation of the reality of gay life and dating, its skin deep and very complex but these dramas portray it as some happy positive experience for gays, and I think that’s why most BL’s have a bad ending, because the first half of the series are happy and cute but then it progressively gets darker as the fantasy gets shattered and reality hits.

The battle of the sexes is becoming more complicated as the lgbt now is part of the picture, it’s become more complex. I have like a long paragraph on what’s so wrong with the lgbt being a part of the “battle of the sexes” subject, but it feels irrelevant to this thread. Tbh, I’ve nothing against gay people but when they’re being toxic and forcing their beliefs into us straights? I’ve a problem with that. Other than that I’m fine with them.

And you’re right about guys having their natural alpha male qualities stripped, I get that having this trait makes some guys misogynistic but it’s natural and have been proven to be a defining trait for males since recorded history. It’s nothing to be shamed about and it’s not completely toxic, with a few adjustments I think it’d be fine. The media is getting too cozy with the toxic masculinity term that it has lost its meaning. When men are defending themselves or standing their ground, they’re being toxic lol might as well put logic in the trash bin

Feminist movement has been toxic for many years now it’s borderline abuse and harassment towards men, it’s never seen as something serious because at this point it doesn’t want equality but special treatment, I think everyone can see this. This is mainly in the US but it’s happening all over at this point because of this “I’m a victim” mindset. Guys mental health suffers more from females because despite the tough persona, approval from us are important for them. Being put down by these “feminists” can induce low self esteem and other related problems

Thanks for reading all this way I hope it was worth it :) Btw, I don’t think Zayn is part of the elite anymore he seems genuinely happy with the choice he made and still enjoys music and making it how he wants to, he doesn’t have propaganda and is very lowkey, much respect :D
I really liked this post. So insightful!!!

I am shocked by your senior. This woman not only decided to solely choose a guy based on materialistic factors but she based this off a marketed industry. This is the type of delusion some Army and Kpop fans have when they see their faves dating. This is actually really worrisome Because they are basing a reality on groomed elite puppet men, men who don’t exist in the real world . It’s very rare for an average woman to marry a rich tall Handsome ceo.

Feminism has lost its credibility as a movement and is a slap on the founding women, the suffragettes and those who fought for equality in the 1900’s. I study feminism as an ideology in Sociology so I am familiar with feminine thinker and although I agree with some like Ann Oakley at times, radical feminists have totally lost their mind lol Imo. Feminism is about equal distribution of rights. Not to marginalise all men, to seek power over men etc

the gay agenda seems to be a scapegoat in the entertainment industry of entertainment, politics, retail/fashion and more. You know in UK and US politics the demographic of minorities in politics is very different to the demographic in real life. Although most politicians are straight privately educated rich elite Caucasian men, there is a higher proportion of lgbt politicians than in the countries population. There is a lower amount of ethnic minorities than the countries population. There is less women than the countries population. In the entertainment industry, gay propaganda is being influenced everywhere and like you said especially in Thailand and the west. Even Pakistan, an Islamic country has dramas about men dressing up as women and queer identities. It’s becoming a norm to the point that straight people are looked down upon. Gay people can do all sorts of things but get a free card because they are gay. I don’t hate them either. I think they have a hard battle but the constant promotion of them is becoming suspicious. Now it’s not ok to be man. It’s not ok to live in a nuclear family with a wife and kids. If you are conventional you are seen as out of touch and rusty. It is truly crazy to me

I think Zayn is part of the elite. He is in a relationship with Gigi who has a very rich elite family. They might be decent but they are linked with Hailey bieber, fashion executives who are definitely not good people etc. Zayn himself is friends with Taylor swift who is one of the biggest elite puppets. He has made songs for her and has had numerous songs who show illuminati symbolism. He also left his religion which is a red flag amongst a lot of people. I don’t trust many people in the industry lol.

OwlMoon

Established
I really liked this post. So insightful!!!

I am shocked by your senior. This woman not only decided to solely choose a guy based on materialistic factors but she based this off a marketed industry. This is the type of delusion some Army and Kpop fans have when they see their faves dating. This is actually really worrisome Because they are basing a reality on groomed elite puppet men, men who don’t exist in the real world . It’s very rare for an average woman to marry a rich tall Handsome ceo.

Feminism has lost its credibility as a movement and is a slap on the founding women, the suffragettes and those who fought for equality in the 1900’s. I study feminism as an ideology in Sociology so I am familiar with feminine thinker and although I agree with some like Ann Oakley at times, radical feminists have totally lost their mind lol Imo. Feminism is about equal distribution of rights. Not to marginalise all men, to seek power over men etc

the gay agenda seems to be a scapegoat in the entertainment industry of entertainment, politics, retail/fashion and more. You know in UK and US politics the demographic of minorities in politics is very different to the demographic in real life. Although most politicians are straight privately educated rich elite Caucasian men, there is a higher proportion of lgbt politicians than in the countries population. There is a lower amount of ethnic minorities than the countries population. There is less women than the countries population. In the entertainment industry, gay propaganda is being influenced everywhere and like you said especially in Thailand and the west. Even Pakistan, an Islamic country has dramas about men dressing up as women and queer identities. It’s becoming a norm to the point that straight people are looked down upon. Gay people can do all sorts of things but get a free card because they are gay. I don’t hate them either. I think they have a hard battle but the constant promotion of them is becoming suspicious. Now it’s not ok to be man. It’s not ok to live in a nuclear family with a wife and kids. If you are conventional you are seen as out of touch and rusty. It is truly crazy to me

I think Zayn is part of the elite. He is in a relationship with Gigi who has a very rich elite family. They might be decent but they are linked with Hailey bieber, fashion executives who are definitely not good people etc. Zayn himself is friends with Taylor swift who is one of the biggest elite puppets. He has made songs for her and has had numerous songs who show illuminati symbolism. He also left his religion which is a red flag amongst a lot of people. I don’t trust many people in the industry lol.
Thanks for the compliment! I’ve said that you’re one of my inspirations to be good in analyzing, glad you liked it!

I thought Pakistan is a highly religious country, to hear that it has cross dressing man in a drama was something I didn’t expected lol. I still have a hard time believing that but the world is gay so yay? Lol.

Being straight in Thailand hasn’t reached that level of being shamed, its somewhat rare to proclaim you’re straight if that makes sense. Kpop is setting the bars too high for average men, not all of them has the same face as their “oppa” smh. Beauty is just a bonus, if someone is beautiful but have a bad attitude they’re ugly no matter what.

I didn’t know that Zayn had religion, and yeah he’s connection to other celebrities are sus, maybe you’re right he is still a part of it, what a tragedy

Thanks for the compliment! I’ve said that you’re one of my inspirations to be good in analyzing, glad you liked it!

I thought Pakistan is a highly religious country, to hear that it has cross dressing man in a drama was something I didn’t expected lol. I still have a hard time believing that but the world is gay so yay? Lol.

Being straight in Thailand hasn’t reached that level of being shamed, its somewhat rare to proclaim you’re straight if that makes sense. Kpop is setting the bars too high for average men, not all of them has the same face as their “oppa” smh. Beauty is just a bonus, if someone is beautiful but have a bad attitude they’re ugly no matter what.

I didn’t know that Zayn had religion, and yeah he’s connection to other celebrities are sus, maybe you’re right he is still a part of it, what a tragedy
You are very kind... I hope you post more here, I really like talking with you :)

Yes I agree, I have lost so much respect for “beautiful” people because they have the worst personalities. Having a pretty face isn’t enough and isn’t important either. People who I wouldn’t find attractive have the best personalities and start to look like the most beautiful people in the world to me.

This is the drama. I don’t live in Pakistan but I speak the language as my ethnicity is Pakistani. I have always lived here in the UK so I don’t know much about shows in Pakistan but recently my friend has had me getting into them. Whilst I was searching for a new one last week I found this and I was shocked. It’s infiltrating into all society’s and its being normalised. All part of the elites plan. The Actor who plays it is well renowned, has a wife and kids. He’s been praised for his acting, as there is less criticism than I had thought with Pakistan being so conservative

You are very kind... I hope you post more here, I really like talking with you :)

Yes I agree, I have lost so much respect for “beautiful” people because they have the worst personalities. Having a pretty face isn’t enough and isn’t important either. People who I wouldn’t find attractive have the best personalities and start to look like the most beautiful people in the world to me.

This is the drama. I don’t live in Pakistan but I speak the language as my ethnicity is Pakistani. I have always lived here in the UK so I don’t know much about shows in Pakistan but recently my friend has had me getting into them. Whilst I was searching for a new one last week I found this and I was shocked. It’s infiltrating into all society’s and its being normalised. All part of the elites plan. The Actor who plays it is well renowned, has a wife and kids. He’s been praised for his acting, as there is less criticism than I had thought with Pakistan being so conservative

Lmbo I'm jealous. There's something called pretty privilege. Notice how some tiktokers only get famous cuz their pretty? Take bella poarch for example
.1604784813536.png
Another reason why I think she sold out or humanity has just devolved mentally enough to make some girl that just makes faces all day famous.

OwlMoon

Established
Lmbo I'm jealous. There's something called pretty privilege. Notice how some tiktokers only get famous cuz their pretty? Take bella poarch for example
.View attachment 45484
Another reason why I think she sold out or humanity has just devolved mentally enough to make some girl that just makes faces all day famous.
We are devolving lol hahaha, never heard of her she’s pretty tho but is she’s problematic?

OwlMoon

Established

That’s so nice, I like talking with you too! :)