BTS discussion thread

Why should you end your friendship? She trusted you enough to come out to you. Do not betray her trust. Also, if she is coming out to the whole school, she will need her friend for moral support. Be that good friend. You don't know how scared and stressed and alienated she must be feeling. Pls don't ditch her at her most crucial hour.
Thank you very much for your thoughts. Just asking because of what some people her think of trans ppl.

Last edited:

halley

Rookie
"HOPE"

Curt P. Richter conducted a group experiment on mice with his assistants at John Hopkins University in 1957.
In these experiments, they aimed to find out how long mice could stay on the water by replacing glass tubes filled with residual water.

In the first experiment, it was observed that some of the mice who tried not to drown immediately gave up and drowned, while those who could last were the ones that the most struggled on water for about15 minutes and finally they quit the struggle.

Afterwards, Dr. Richter and his assistants tried something different. When mice were about to die, they pulled out a group of mice from water, then, They dried them and put them back into the water again and they repeat the process.
In this procedure, the mice managed to survive longer in the water after every rescue. Experiments were repeated after 24 hours, a tremendous difference in endurance emerged between these exposed to the 2. experiment and the first experiment.

The mice that were rescued while they were about to die were actually not desperate at all, they learned that for the first time, the mice that were put into the water were left without much resistance, and they managed to stay for nearly sixty hours.

These rats had learned that they had no end and could survive. After all, they had a reason to try harder and survive.
With repeated experiments he got the same result.
The last sentence of his report also reflected the essence of the experiment.

"Struggle power has become one of the greatest psychological warfare tactics of national intelligence / security units of states to reveal the most important factor of demonstrating performance and capacity. (Today, terrorist organizations also use this tactic intensively)."

The tactic is simple; By placing the belief that "whatever we do, it doesn't matter, nothing will change" is instilled in the target human communities through various channels, hopelessness is instilled in them and a struggle cannot be turned into a fight.

If we believe in ourselves that we will overcome these adverse situations in the face of difficulties and difficulties encountered, and if we live in our hope that the negative conditions will change, our success rate rises and our determination to struggle with the use of our forces increases.
If we think that we cannot overcome difficulties and obstacles, and if we believe that bad conditions will never improve, we give up in a short time and lose just like mice drowned in the water.
"What is done in life is done by hope, whoever despairs loses everything," said Martin Luther.

One should never be hopeless.

*sorry about the bad english

halley

Rookie
Thank you very much for your thoughts. Just asking because of what some people her think of trans ppl.
I think trans/gay/... community need to know that people who believe that God forbidden this kind of actions, have anything against to them. We do not hate them. They are actually result of satanic propaganda, hormone problems and traumatic experiences. They are the victims of this corrupt system. The media and celebrities do not actually support them. They are using them. They can only achieve true acceptance by God.
So, I think, if you liked her as a friend you can continue to talk to her.

Observalita

Rookie
About Jungk00ck ( I mispelled it on purpose):

I'm not an Army but I have followed K-pop closely for a little over 3 and a half years now, but discovering all the evilness behind it forced me to let it go. I do look up K-pop related things sometimes for research purposes. I'm already active in the K-pop thread on this forum.

But anyways, I decided to visit the BTS thread today to see if you ( who know BTS much better than me) agree with what I have observed. My knowledge about BTS is that of a casual K-pop fan, since they were never my ultimate group. So please be forgiving with me if I say something wrong.

Okay, now let's go to the point:
I think something about Jungg@@k's face and body language changed. And I don't mean the regular changes that come with puberty and maturing...I'm scared to say it but it's almost like he got more...feminine?? And it's very subtle.

Feminine in his facial features as well as the way he moves his body. This gave me the feeling that he might be subjected to sexual abuse behind the scenes. Besides I was watching an analysis video on BTS Dynamite MV and I felt so shocked when Junggc00k came into frame. I don't know if they used CGI on their face, but his face and teeth almost looked fake and there were subtle dents in his skin. Am I the only one seeing this? Tell me what you think.

queen82

Star

I'm not an Army but I have followed K-pop closely for a little over 3 and a half years now, but discovering all the evilness behind it forced me to let it go. I do look up K-pop related things sometimes for research purposes. I'm already active in the K-pop thread on this forum.

But anyways, I decided to visit the BTS thread today to see if you ( who know BTS much better than me) agree with what I have observed. My knowledge about BTS is that of a casual K-pop fan, since they were never my ultimate group. So please be forgiving with me if I say something wrong.

I think something about Jungg@@k's face and body language changed. And I don't mean the regular changes that come with puberty and maturing...I'm scared to say it but it's almost like he got more...feminine?? And it's very subtle.

Feminine in his facial features as well as the way he moves his body. This gave me the feeling that he might be subjected to sexual abuse behind the scenes. Besides I was watching an analysis video on BTS Dynamite MV and I felt so shocked when Junggc00k came into frame. I don't know if they used CGI on their face, but his face and teeth almost looked fake and there were subtle dents in his skin. Am I the only one seeing this? Tell me what you think.
they femininize him

Kith

Established
Hey guys!

I hope you are all well.

I have a question. When you guys watch bts music videos, do you feel that your energy gets drained?

I just watched Jimin' s black swan performance and idk...I am feeling so down, melancholic, upset and exhausted. I know it's an emotional video but it almost made me cry and I don't cry easily.
This happens to me with all their music videos. Whenever I watch their music videos, I feel strongly influenced and I feel like their songs make me materialistic. I know that sounds really weird but I don't know how else to explain it. I know this is really bad but ever since I was introduced to them, I have just become a lot more critical of the way I look, the way I dress and the way I carry myself. Its really weird and I don't know how to snap out of it. Please pray for me
They claim that their music heals but I feel it does the opposite. All the glitz and glamour make you feel like your missing out on something and that's what keeps people hooked. I'm not hooked but I do feel like their music has cast a spell on me.
Yeees, that's exactly what I feel. And when I was already sad, I couldn't discuss their new photos, hair colors etc. with my friend (I think we're not friends anymore), cuz I felt drained after that, like these discussions sucked the energy out of me and I felt even worse. It's soo weird. I couldn't find any explanation back then

Shuna

Star
bts-festa-2019-family-portrait-2.jpg
I should have thought about it before, or I have already marked it, that the rooms of RAP Monster (which according to my analysis represents Satan, and besides while separating the virgin mary, the different representations, whether Isis , Sophia and other women, they represent Satan (I unfortunately did not finish my article... But that will be developed. Just like some references from the last TXT clip, like the use of fall and the reference in winter (by the blue), I would not put the sexual references, in this article)). The room which is filled with words, represents the Freemasonry reflection rooms. Where the member is locked up for a moment of reflection "It was sending this video that I remembered this play. It was watching, at the age of 30, Disney's version of Alice in Wonderland. He described it." The way the book was created, recalls, the way Narnia was created (the author of Narnia is the friend of the one who wrote the Lord of the Rings, defined as evangelist, personal. I see him more as a Freemason).

ayo05

Established

Here this is video on mkultra for tae and jk. I think she agrees with some of your points for jk.

halley

Rookie
Halley so true!
There is alot of subtle references in films and all sorts where the bad guy loses but another bad guy takes his place
Or the ending is like no matter ehat the cycle continues
I.e true detective-the guy was just a patsy the people behind it still get away and do it again somewhere else
Especially in america when state laws differ and is easy to evade prosecution by going to another state

We are subtly conditioned to have this view
And ofcourse
We all know the well known
"Resistance is futile"
yes!!
Also, news channels shows sad news like accident, robbery tec. on purpose. They rarely show good news.

"HOPE"

Curt P. Richter conducted a group experiment on mice with his assistants at John Hopkins University in 1957.
In these experiments, they aimed to find out how long mice could stay on the water by replacing glass tubes filled with residual water.

In the first experiment, it was observed that some of the mice who tried not to drown immediately gave up and drowned, while those who could last were the ones that the most struggled on water for about15 minutes and finally they quit the struggle.

Afterwards, Dr. Richter and his assistants tried something different. When mice were about to die, they pulled out a group of mice from water, then, They dried them and put them back into the water again and they repeat the process.
In this procedure, the mice managed to survive longer in the water after every rescue. Experiments were repeated after 24 hours, a tremendous difference in endurance emerged between these exposed to the 2. experiment and the first experiment.

The mice that were rescued while they were about to die were actually not desperate at all, they learned that for the first time, the mice that were put into the water were left without much resistance, and they managed to stay for nearly sixty hours.

These rats had learned that they had no end and could survive. After all, they had a reason to try harder and survive.
With repeated experiments he got the same result.
The last sentence of his report also reflected the essence of the experiment.

"Struggle power has become one of the greatest psychological warfare tactics of national intelligence / security units of states to reveal the most important factor of demonstrating performance and capacity. (Today, terrorist organizations also use this tactic intensively)."

The tactic is simple; By placing the belief that "whatever we do, it doesn't matter, nothing will change" is instilled in the target human communities through various channels, hopelessness is instilled in them and a struggle cannot be turned into a fight.

If we believe in ourselves that we will overcome these adverse situations in the face of difficulties and difficulties encountered, and if we live in our hope that the negative conditions will change, our success rate rises and our determination to struggle with the use of our forces increases.
If we think that we cannot overcome difficulties and obstacles, and if we believe that bad conditions will never improve, we give up in a short time and lose just like mice drowned in the water.
"What is done in life is done by hope, whoever despairs loses everything," said Martin Luther.

One should never be hopeless.

*sorry about the bad english
Wow... this is amazing. I love your analysis and this made me feel better today (it’s my birthday and I feel awful haha, it’s finishing soon though!).

This also accentuates to BTS and what they have been going through with grooming/mind control. It also suits there agenda to embrace darkness (anxiety, depression) and to love yourself despite all the diseases and struggles holding you back. Loving yourself won’t solve any problems itself. Loving yourself whilst seeking help, becoming closer to God etc will. They want us to love the darkness in us, love our anger, love our bad traits and that just makes a darker world.

halley

Rookie
Wow... this is amazing. I love your analysis and this made me feel better today (it’s my birthday and I feel awful haha, it’s finishing soon though!).

This also accentuates to BTS and what they have been going through with grooming/mind control. It also suits there agenda to embrace darkness (anxiety, depression) and to love yourself despite all the diseases and struggles holding you back. Loving yourself won’t solve any problems itself. Loving yourself whilst seeking help, becoming closer to God etc will. They want us to love the darkness in us, love our anger, love our bad traits and that just makes a darker world.
happy birthday !! I wish you a year in which all your goals and wishes come true.

I am 100% agree with you. Elites try to pacify the youth with "love yourself" propaganda. I saw lots of caricatures in social media about these. The message is "it is ok to do nothing all day", "do not force yourself" "it is ok to feel depressed" "it is ok to isolate yourself" etc
Yes, we have to give some time to ourselves to improve but we have to start from somewhere if we want change in our life. So we have to be active. They want generations with depressions and anxiety.

So
happy birthday !! I wish you a year in which all your goals and wishes come true.

I am 100% agree with you. Elites try to pacify the youth with "love yourself" propaganda. I saw lots of caricatures in social media about these. The message is "it is ok to do nothing all day", "do not force yourself" "it is ok to feel depressed" "it is ok to isolate yourself" etc
Yes, we have to give some time to ourselves to improve but we have to start from somewhere if we want change in our life. So we have to be active. They want generations with depressions and anxiety.
Thank you! Sending you love back !!

This is so true, whilst God tells us to to put all our trust with him, and to seek help when things get tough, to pray and to never give up. BTS are promoting the NWO so highly With androgynous looks, speaking about satanic technological advances, mocking religion, inciting hate against anyone who disagrees with them, seeking to control power over masses.

God is in charge

So

Thank you! Sending you love back !!

This is so true, whilst God tells us to to put all our trust with him, and to seek help when things get tough, to pray and to never give up. BTS are promoting the NWO so highly With androgynous looks, speaking about satanic technological advances, mocking religion, inciting hate against anyone who disagrees with them, seeking to control power over masses.

God is in charge
Happy birthday, beautiful human being. May god bless you and all your family for generations to come. People like you deserve all the happiness in the world! Many people love you, honey! You are the definition of angel sent down from heaven.

Maybe

I remember in some of the interviews he did the first go round in America, he gave off snarky vibes towards his members. He would laugh at them if they tried to say something in English or make snide remarks whenever they spoke like he thought they were stupid or like he was embarrassed. It wasn't as bad this second round but still.
I think it's just friendship....I can also sometimes laugh at my friends if they give wrong and funny answers and vice versa.....

Maybe

Well I dont know if he'll be successful as an artist or rapper, but he will be able to get higher stair in occult and make the concepts for the next groups, write the lyrics or pimping girls to rich men as other over 30 idols do (as ranfan said it's not fact)
But even with his rap career, he's good at english, and look doesnt matter in USA as much as in Asia, couple of successful colaborations with huge american rappers and he's in
Suga is a better rapper i think...RM is very good...not much behind

gmmontano92

Established
Suga is a better rapper i think...RM is very good...not much behind
Of course it's up to opinion but I hear a lot of people say this about Suga and I really don't see it. Suga is definitely the more passionate rapper in that he raps about things close to him - his childhood, depression, overall feelings, society. And he has the speed, supposedly being the fastest idol rapper in SoKo. But what RM has that Suga doesn't is the know-how, the technique. RM's overall flow is better than Suga's. RM hits every point perfectly. Suga easily flies off the handle will rap way faster than the music just to show he can do it. I say it like this, I can talk incredibly fast. Rapper Twista is the fastest rapper in the world and I can keep up with him no problem but to do it well and on point is a different matter. I definitely see why people love Suga so much because his lyrics are very real as they're his own personal feelings. It is really close but I think RM is the better rapper and this is being said with Suga as my bias. J-Hope's style of rapping is my favorite though. He does not get enough credit as a rapper.