BTS discussion thread

Openso15t

Rookie
I think it is.. As for what I have seen 99.9% of anime show satanic things.. And it's from Japan so.... It's just my opinion tho
So is it bad to watch? I mostly watch underrated animes which are the least satanic. I don't watch popular animes like one piece and Naruto because their the most satanic.

ayo05

Established
So is it bad to watch? I mostly watch underrated animes which are the least satanic. I don't watch popular animes like one piece and Naruto because their the most satanic.
This is what ppl gave me as advice about stuff like this.. Just pray about it and if it affects ur spirit then don't watch it.. I don't watch amine, Ihave only seen tiktok vids about it (and they show some ppl Rated R stuff...) so I can't really help u a lot..

gmmontano92

Established
It doesn't really matter.
Did I say it was some huge thing that needs to be handled quickly and harshly lol? No. I was making a comment because if it doesn't matter there wouldn't be separate threads for separate topics. So, yeah, it does kinda matter, at the very least to me which I why I posted it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Did I say it was some huge thing that needs to be handled quickly and harshly lol? No. I was making a comment because if it doesn't matter there wouldn't be separate threads for separate topics. So, yeah, it does kinda matter, at the very least to me which I why I posted it :rolleyes:
Do chill

Kittyn

Established
Where is the old BTS? What happened to them now. :( I hope after BTS, they can still start a new good life.

"I used to be an army in early 2014 till 2016. I fell out of interest with kpop but years later I came across their newer stuff and went back to the older comebacks I had missed to find that their music has subsequently been garbage for years. They all look uncanny compared to how they looked back when I was a fan–esp Jimin who I still can't pinpoint what exactly what's been done to his face. Video attached is him back in 2014 so imagine my shock to see him in 2017; he wasn't my favorite of the group but he was actually kind of cute tanner and more muscular. Now he looks like a literal woman and is yet deemed a 'visual'. Present day Armys are by far worse than the group but that can be said for most kpop groups imo. Vocal kpop fans are absolute freaks. "

queen82

Star
This is so true. It’s nostalgic looking at old videos of them and seeing them now. I hope more people wake up. My friends think I am insane and I don’t know what I am on about. But it’s only going to get worse and so are they. The woman like features, the gay propaganda, pedo elitist symbolisms...
today i was watching a video of their best dance breaks and they had more attitude back then , i don't know maybe because they were at the start , don't know

Boopdedoop

Established
Guys, I want to learn and get a bit deep into mk ultra programming to see what people in the cult endure . Do you have any suggestions ? ( articles, books , films, YouTube videos/Channels etc...). Please.
Hi I'm new to this vigilant citizen thing and I've been looking through this and I think the fact that you guys are talking about this is amazing!
Anyway Here's an audiobook from a survived from MK ultra her name is Cathy briens and it talks about what she had endured and what her daughter had to suffer through. I haven't quite listened to it yet I just heard her testimonies, however, it's definitely on a list of things I want to do. However to summarize the background of MK ultra is that during the Korean war the FBI could have sworn they made a discovery that included mind control. They tested and tortured lots of people and the main thing they use was LSD which caused hallucinations.

In this, I guess it's the case file they had to release to the public because they were taking people from Canada and experimenting on them as well as children. It also talks about how many of the files were suppose to be destroyed yet, coincidently they went missing...

If I were you I would look more into HAARP. Since I think that is what they have been putting in music. Which is pretty much like electromagnetic waves that create beats and it affects your subconscious in different ways.

Hi, Everyone. Sorry to disrupt the discussion but earlier today I went on facetime with My friend Aoma. She's a new student in our school and since I'm very open with people we've become close friends. Our classes are separated by girls and boys so my class is full of only girls. In facetime, she confessed that she was trans and that she used to be a boy. She told me what surgeries she had gotten. She said she got a uterus transplant and she removed her penis and made it into a vagina. She said she didn't get surgery to change her body shape and that she did it naturally. It must've been easy for her to transition since her shoulders aren't that broad at all. Her face is pretty feminine (like her body) so if she hadn't told me I wouldn't have known. She says next week she'll tell our whole class.
I need advice with this situation. I don't know whether to end this friendship before we get closer or leave it. I really need advice because it feels so wrong being friends with her. Aoma is a very caring person and I don't want to hurt her. Please, state your opinion about this everyone.

Thank you.

5hawol

Established
Hi, Everyone. Sorry to disrupt the discussion but earlier today I went on facetime with My friend Aoma. She's a new student in our school and since I'm very open with people we've become close friends. Our classes are separated by girls and boys so my class is full of only girls. In facetime, she confessed that she was trans and that she used to be a boy. She told me what surgeries she had gotten. She said she got a uterus transplant and she removed her penis and made it into a vagina. She said she didn't get surgery to change her body shape and that she did it naturally. It must've been easy for her to transition since her shoulders aren't that broad at all. Her face is pretty feminine (like her body) so if she hadn't told me I wouldn't have known. She says next week she'll tell our whole class.
I need advice with this situation. I don't know whether to end this friendship before we get closer or leave it. I really need advice because it feels so wrong being friends with her. Aoma is a very caring person and I don't want to hurt her. Please, state your opinion about this everyone.

Thank you.
Why should you end your friendship? She trusted you enough to come out to you. Do not betray her trust. Also, if she is coming out to the whole school, she will need her friend for moral support. Be that good friend. You don't know how scared and stressed and alienated she must be feeling. Pls don't ditch her at her most crucial hour.