BTS discussion thread

ayo05

Established
It says the tweet is unavailable so I wasn't able to see it to know what ya'll are even talking about lol. But be real careful about calling people out who use God's name. That'd considered blasphemy and is unforgivable. The bottom line is we don't know anyone's heart. We don't have a heaven or hell to put anybody in and we ALL fall short of his glory. Every single last one of us. I'm just saying don't damn yourself while trying to "save" others.
Here it is.. But we both know he isn't talking about God.. Even though I wish he was...

Kronos389

Rookie
Thank you so much for bringing up Jimin's tattoos, I was looking for the translation.
Also, do you know guys that 100 million fans were actually watching their online concert ? this is very huge

THIS NEEDS NO CAPTION ( the one eye + the Masonic "shut" )

This is a channel I find so interesting, so I wanted to share it with you guys.
The black liquid is black goo, billie did the same thing

Guys, I want to learn and get a bit deep into mk ultra programming to see what people in the cult endure . Do you have any suggestions ? ( articles, books , films, YouTube videos/Channels etc...). Please.
Yes read Brice Taylors Book called thanks for the memories its a free download on the internet

Also look into Max Spiers, hes lectures and interviews are mind blowing, he was an MK ULTRA survivor but they killed him because he was giving out extremely informative information.

If u guys watch the max spiers music industry video .....he speaks about how Johnny Depp is mk ultra and his handler is Tim Burton which makes total sense, and how Tim Burton is married to Helena Bonham Carter, who is actually a grand child of a Rothschild, and heres the kicker....... Helena Bonham Carter played a Death Eater in Harry Potter, and the Death Eaters are symbolic of the ILLUMINATI....... the ILLUMINATI.....the Rothschilds.......get it? the play on words with death eaters.I mean HOLY SHIT BALLS. the more u learn the more dots you will connect. Adrenochome is also in Harry Potter. The entertainment industry is sick. Its insane. BTS in sure know whats up. Jimin said they will be casting nice spells on everyone with their new music, in that video by not your unnie

gmmontano92

Established
Here it is.. But we both know he isn't talking about God.. Even though I wish he was...
No, you don't KNOW he isn't talking about God. A lot is told by the words he chose: "I don't have religion but..". He didn't say "I don't believe in God but...". I'm not saying for certain either way. I'm just not going to take his words and make it into something it's not. I don't know him personally. I don't know his relationship with God. He could be saying "God" in general because everybody has a god, whether it be money, fame, satan, what/who ever. Maybe God put that on him to say. I've seen instances of this personally. All this is just to say, no, I don't know, you don't know, nobody but God Himself knows what is in this mans heart and I'm certainly not gonna be the one to dismiss his words if he is speaking of my God, because as I've said before, that's dangerous and isn't my place anyway. Even the devil knows there is a God.

ayo05

Established
Screenshot_2020-10-13-08-24-13.png
Disclaimer: This isn't BTS related
So right now my little brother was watching pick panther and pals and I cane across a title of what of their episodes... It was "Cleanliness is next to Pinkliness" And it sounded a lot like this bible verse "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" And I was so thrown off. So I wanted to ask is tgis hiw they use the bible all the time? Cause Idk about y'all but I wasn't very pleased... AT ALL...

gmmontano92

Established
View attachment 43872
Disclaimer: This isn't BTS related
So right now my little brother was watching pick panther and pals and I cane across a title of what of their episodes... It was "Cleanliness is next to Pinkliness" And it sounded a lot like this bible verse "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" And I was so thrown off. So I wanted to ask is tgis hiw they use the bible all the time? Cause Idk about y'all but I wasn't very pleased... AT ALL...
"Cleaniness is next to Godliness" isn't a bible verse lol. It's not in the bible at all.

gmmontano92

Established
I think they still want to keep BTS for the money, and other beneficial things they good do for Korea... That is why the topic is still on alt... BTS brought over 1.3 trillion won to their economy just for being #1 on the Billboard Hot 100...
I don't understand why this is even being talked about. The members of BTS want to serve. They're not the ones trying to get out of enlistment, it's everybody else. They'll go even if they are exempt because it's what they want to do.

ayo05

Established
lol i actually make that mistake all the time lol. sorry, i'm not understanding your original post. what issue do you have, the title or the show itself??
I just thought of how they always mock the bible and christainity in mvs and shows so I thought this was another one of those. I LOVED that show when i was a kid. I still do..but the title just didn't sit right with me.