BTS discussion thread

Shuna

Star
I'm still worried about Jin... He has a few days for the videos, and in the concert wears a white microphone. In the concert, although J-Hope also wears a white top (depicting in the clips, Jin's childhood), wears a white top. Jin's is very similar to Jonghyun's, when it is represented with blood on the chest, at the level of the lungs. And there in this video, he's framed with a fox, reminiscent of Jonghyun's fox. Who is the moon rabbit. The Chinese claim that it is the only animal that greets the sunrise. Outside the sunrise, symbolizes, a new cycle, one day. Apart from the renewal of the cycle, is not necessarily a good sign... Since renewal is linked to the end of a cycle, and therefore to the end of life. And as it framed, for this representation... of people wearing fox masks... And Jin, on the video capture, standing on the meteorite represents: The little prince:

For the course of the cycle, I continue my article...:

Last edited:
this whole two day long concert was a ritual on its own. as always and it was proven by the words written in latin on their bodies and jimins hands ITS SO TELLING YET ARMYS ARE TOO BLIND TO NOTICE IT

“let there be light” the light bearer lucifer thats literal reference to him and at the same time it’s mockery towards God because that’s what He said on the first day of creation

“ Gen1 3-5 3And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.”

they are being so obvious and it’s not them it’s the people responsible for this they are just puppets following whatever their company tells them to do they are victims of this evil and weapons used by the elite to corrupt the hearts of as many people as possible and the plan is working also to spread their agenda thru them. what we have next is “arise from the ashes” HELLO THIS IS WAY TOO OBVIOUS the phoenix the nwo the old world has to be destroyed so the nwo can take full control (God wont allow that for too long tho)

let’s move unto jimin “arcanus” arcane same thing means mystery secret knowledge only few have the keys to also “Illecebra” means

temptation.. remember what happened in the garden of eden? the serpent tempted eve didnt he? and this takes us on our way to the kabbalah the tree of knowing good and evil that they mention from time to time in their songs and it’s not just them many groups do that and their concepts are connected to it.

Attachments

HANNA1999

Rookie
this whole two day long concert was a ritual on its own. as always and it was proven by the words written in latin on their bodies and jimins hands ITS SO TELLING YET ARMYS ARE TOO BLIND TO NOTICE IT

“let there be light” the light bearer lucifer thats literal reference to him and at the same time it’s mockery towards God because that’s what He said on the first day of creation

“ Gen1 3-5 3And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.”

they are being so obvious and it’s not them it’s the people responsible for this they are just puppets following whatever their company tells them to do they are victims of this evil and weapons used by the elite to corrupt the hearts of as many people as possible and the plan is working also to spread their agenda thru them. what we have next is “arise from the ashes” HELLO THIS IS WAY TOO OBVIOUS the phoenix the nwo the old world has to be destroyed so the nwo can take full control (God wont allow that for too long tho)

let’s move unto jimin “arcanus” arcane same thing means mystery secret knowledge only few have the keys to also “Illecebra” means

temptation.. remember what happened in the garden of eden? the serpent tempted eve didnt he? and this takes us on our way to the kabbalah the tree of knowing good and evil that they mention from time to time in their songs and it’s not just them many groups do that and their concepts are connected to it.
Thank you so much for bringing up Jimin's tattoos, I was looking for the translation.
Also, do you know guys that 100 million fans were actually watching their online concert ? this is very huge

THIS NEEDS NO CAPTION ( the one eye + the Masonic "shut" )

This is a channel I find so interesting, so I wanted to share it with you guys.

ayo05

Established
Thank you so much for bringing up Jimin's tattoos, I was looking for the translation.
Also, do you know guys that 100 million fans were actually watching their online concert ? this is very huge

And they literally making fun of armies..smirking...oh to be woke..

THE VCRS THE VCRS WERE JUST SO BLATANT AND SHOWING EVERYTHING I REALLY WORRY WHAT RABBIT HOLE THEY BOYS HAVE FALLEN INTO

this whole scene with tae and kook covering half of their faces with black goo the duality of black and white aka thesis + synthesis = antithesis

or light and darkness im sick of this crap and it’s always THE SAME PATTERN REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN

on the transgender agenda i dont think anyone in bts is trans but they are pushing the agenda way too much along with other agendas and it’s not them but the elite thru them

wtf cardi really thanked God for her disgusting vulgar song being in hot 100 lol, it's funny
of course she did but the god she serves and has given her life to who is the reason for her fame and money blah blah is different he is god to those people that’s how they see the enemy because they are deceived and many of them are not at fault because they have grown up into the occult world and have been indoctrinated into it

I don't know if it's just a coincidence but a few weeks ago I dreamed about bt$ and especially j!n, in the dream j!n was in some sort of a fantasy world surrounded by pink and blue, and he and other people there were dressed all in white and some pieces also in pink and blue and they said that someone had to be sacrificed to end an evil that were affecting them and the one who was sacrificed was j!n and they all ended up sad and crying and that dream reminds me a lot of the stage design they used for his "Moon" presentation
honestly he is my bias and i’ve been so worried about him since day one. that rose he was kissing and throwing during their boy with love performances is literally a symbol of sacrifice and it’s not the only symbol when it comes to him i am so worried

Attachments

Rm is back to KAWS I feel like he really did buy this statue and put it in his house because he has enough money there's a website that lets you buy the ones like these.

He has a ton of these figures in his room yeah they look cool but I wouldn't have bought as much as him, it's not just him but Sug has them too.

I really wonder if they are for granting spells or something more because they make me creeped out by just the faces. They look a cool design but I wonder why he chose these specifically to collect. Not just him but the hyungs all collect them.

I could promise they post about them at least twice a month. If it isn't KAWS it's selfies and I don't know why they don't talk about other things other than photos of them. Like trips they visited places they went to. I always wondered about it.
i’ve watched a movie once it was called “conspiracy theory” with juilia roberts the main character used to be ex mkultra victim and he was programmed to buy the same book (i think im not sure if it was a book or dvd but he did buy the same thing) over and over again and said the he couldn’t stop and whenever he saw that particular book/dvd he had to buy it so i think that’s the case with rm and the others they are programmed to buy things even if they don’t want them that’s just how they have been programmed

ps: dont ask me how i jumped so back behind i was reading something and clicked and it sent me here

gmmontano92

Established
He thanks GOD??? This was how Cardi B thanked God for WAP being in the Billboard Hot 100.. These artists thank God for their achieve so ppp can relate to them.. They are LIARS!!! ALL OF THEM!!!! UGH
It says the tweet is unavailable so I wasn't able to see it to know what ya'll are even talking about lol. But be real careful about calling people out who use God's name. That'd considered blasphemy and is unforgivable. The bottom line is we don't know anyone's heart. We don't have a heaven or hell to put anybody in and we ALL fall short of his glory. Every single last one of us. I'm just saying don't damn yourself while trying to "save" others.