BTS discussion thread

Hi sorry to jump into the conversation, I’ve been a silent reader and have more questions than ever before. I can relate to both of you as a Muslimah and in sha Allah I believe that everything from Allah that’s written for us will come no matter what because as an iman said,” whatever’s meant for you will never leave you” you both will be in my prayers, I may be a stranger truly but the beauty of Islam is it joins us a sisters.

On a diff note I’ve wondered about jk he use to be someone I admired & seemed innocent but lately well ever since his tattooing was done he isn’t the same. Like a spark is gone. Do you think his tattoo esp of the “eye” is related to Illuminati or to his fascination with Justin Bieber? Thank you for all the great info on this thread!
Hello, welcome! I didn't really contribute anything to this thread but thank you for saying thank you! I hope you find friends here. You are free to share you're opinions about the entertainment industry and illuminati here.

Idklol1234

Rookie
What I'm saying with my comment is that not everything that is being done at any moment has some type of ulterior motive behind it. I'm not sure where you live but maybe that's specific to where you are because the precautions put in place for Covid have only been decreasing here in the US. Even when it was at it's height we never had to be scanned before entering a building and there hasn't been any change in accepted currency. At least not in my state and the states of those I know or have been (I travel a lot for work). Whether or not a business accepts cash is nothing new. You typically can't even use a card when purchasing anything under $5 at most small businesses because the fee to charge it is greater than the profit they receive from the sale. You're sensationalising by making it sound like humanity is being groomed for this new way of living because everyone is being forced to take part in something when in all actuality you're speaking of a very small and isolated area/event. I'm just saying, when you find an issue or secret meaning behind EVERYTHING you come across as a zealot and actually does more harm to your cause than good because everything you say is passed off and looked over as paranoid nonsensical ramblings. I'm using "you" in general, not you personally.
I get your perspective but I'm not a zealot, and I see that a lot in these posts. I don't necessarily completely believe in everything I write here either, I'm just providing a perspective to consider. You're right, perhaps it's nothing and it's just a thermometer, but you'd be more suspicious and cautious as me if you do some more reading and see the state of the world around you. Not everything is a coincidence, and there is significant meaning to some things in this world, because many things are so orchestrated. Also no wonder America has such high rates if that's the little precautions being used. You have your opinion, I have mine, so stop nitpicking on me now, I get you're point of view, but that's not where I'm coming from. And you may have clarified "you as in general" but it's still indirectly talking about me, and you're trying to discredit me.

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
Hi sorry to jump into the conversation, I’ve been a silent reader and have more questions than ever before. I can relate to both of you as a Muslimah and in sha Allah I believe that everything from Allah that’s written for us will come no matter what because as an iman said,” whatever’s meant for you will never leave you” you both will be in my prayers, I may be a stranger truly but the beauty of Islam is it joins us a sisters.

On a diff note I’ve wondered about jk he use to be someone I admired & seemed innocent but lately well ever since his tattooing was done he isn’t the same. Like a spark is gone. Do you think his tattoo esp of the “eye” is related to Illuminati or to his fascination with Justin Bieber? Thank you for all the great info on this thread!
Hey!!

shoshomadi785

Rookie

this is a video talking about bts tattoos

Idklol1234

Rookie
Reading about the covid thing here made my heart start to lurch and I felt really scared and started to get depressed... I think going on thjs forum has become a bad habit for me, it takes up time from other things I should be doing like assignments and it’s not like reading any of this is going to help me. I already know the workd is corrupted and I must turn to God, instead I’ve been so stupid and kept reading this and following bts like an addict who can’t helo themselves. The real way to helo myself is to read the bible and talk to God and get closer with him that way. So I might deactivate (idk if that works in this site) but I’d just like to ask for your prayers and blessings I suppose, I’ve been struglling mentally for a while now and I want to get better. I’m so sick of that panicky stressed out feeing in my heart, I want peace and I want it with God.
thanks guys :)

Cookie

Established
Reading about the covid thing here made my heart start to lurch and I felt really scared and started to get depressed... I think going on thjs forum has become a bad habit for me, it takes up time from other things I should be doing like assignments and it’s not like reading any of this is going to help me. I already know the workd is corrupted and I must turn to God, instead I’ve been so stupid and kept reading this and following bts like an addict who can’t helo themselves. The real way to helo myself is to read the bible and talk to God and get closer with him that way. So I might deactivate (idk if that works in this site) but I’d just like to ask for your prayers and blessings I suppose, I’ve been struglling mentally for a while now and I want to get better. I’m so sick of that panicky stressed out feeing in my heart, I want peace and I want it with God.
thanks guys :)
It's important to always look after your faith and mental health.. thank you for being here and being open to the truth. I wish you all the best

Not to be funny or anything but it seems like a heck of a lot of people are suffering from some sort of mental problem. I include myself in that because im depressed as all hell, have no purpose, feel no joy, dont see the point in anything anymore, im practically dead. Just existing.
And its just funny that BTS capitalize on that because this world especially this moment in time is meant to break our bodies and souls. Sigh. The time has definitely come where u look at peoples graves and think u wish u were them

Ri12345

Rookie
Oh my I am reading your old posts and we think so alike!!!

what we said last year about Tae is still going on...seriously now it def can’t be a coincidence!!!
Thank you .I like reading your posts alot.There is an empathetic and compassionate tone in them with balanced viewpoints.I also like reading all the posts here but have not contributed much because I see the situation regarding Tae and Bts not changing much.Still Tae being portrayed the dumb one and Jk the darling golden star.However Jk cannot stand on his own inspite of all bighit's power ,money and media play to push him forward.He is bland so they need Tae in the picture to prop him up.The extra Taekook content being bombarded due to it.I don't really care about Bts but any outsider can see the favouritism and the skewed dynamics. After all it is the world of the elite.Tae is just doing his job.He is in it to earn money and survive.Now how much humiliation and being treated as a punching bag for laughs and jokes Tae can take it before total breakdown depends on him.Some can and some shatter.Tae does have a rebellous streak and if push comes to shove he is the ace that can bring down the sadistic empire of bang pd down.Bang pd knows so the extra humiliation rituals against Tae .Not giving him any goodies and collabs etc and treated as something worthless so that you start devaluing yourself.Well I wish Tae can go against but the possibility is bleak.The lure of material comforts is too great and often silences our moral conscience.Show biz is dirty dark business.However it is so sad that we as common people are manipulated so easily by the elite and they keep on getting rich and powerful while we are struggling to survive.Bts and bighit use same recycled concepts, fake scripted materials and their songs are not even good.I have not listened to dynamite .Their billboard no 1 is not organic with their multitude of remixes and what not.They are the kardashians of kpop. They are a reality show with cringy storylines- but Jungkook is the hero oscillating between jimin and Tae whatever profits the most.Maybe we are so lacking in love and connectivity that we try to live through the fake love and family feeling projected by celebs. We feel too powerless in our daily lives struggling for basic survival that we all want to escape.Bang PD with his fake family agenda has profited billions on that basis..

Thank you .I like reading your posts alot.There is an empathetic and compassionate tone in them with balanced viewpoints.I also like reading all the posts here but have not contributed much because I see the situation regarding Tae and Bts not changing much.Still Tae being portrayed the dumb one and Jk the darling golden star.However Jk cannot stand on his own inspite of all bighit's power ,money and media play to push him forward.He is bland so they need Tae in the picture to prop him up.The extra Taekook content being bombarded due to it.I don't really care about Bts but any outsider can see the favouritism and the skewed dynamics. After all it is the world of the elite.Tae is just doing his job.He is in it to earn money and survive.Now how much humiliation and being treated as a punching bag for laughs and jokes Tae can take it before total breakdown depends on him.Some can and some shatter.Tae does have a rebellous streak and if push comes to shove he is the ace that can bring down the sadistic empire of bang pd down.Bang pd knows so the extra humiliation rituals against Tae .Not giving him any goodies and collabs etc and treated as something worthless so that you start devaluing yourself.Well I wish Tae can go against but the possibility is bleak.The lure of material comforts is too great and often silences our moral conscience.Show biz is dirty dark business.However it is so sad that we as common people are manipulated so easily by the elite and they keep on getting rich and powerful while we are struggling to survive.Bts and bighit use same recycled concepts, fake scripted materials and their songs are not even good.I have not listened to dynamite .Their billboard no 1 is not organic with their multitude of remixes and what not.They are the kardashians of kpop. They are a reality show with cringy storylines- but Jungkook is the hero oscillating between jimin and Tae whatever profits the most.Maybe we are so lacking in love and connectivity that we try to live through the fake love and family feeling projected by celebs. We feel too powerless in our daily lives struggling for basic survival that we all want to escape.Bang PD with his fake family agenda has profited billions on that basis..
You should try writing a story or poetry. I like reading your posts. You perfectly explained my thoughts.