BTS discussion thread

Also i have that feeling that jh0pe j1n and jayk are under heavy m1nd k.
3 yrs ago this three dont show that much handsigns also their eyes looks so weird. If you for exanple on j1ns eyes they looks so empty like he isnt himself he gave me weird vibes...jh0pe also he dont that much sign before. And now i notice how many times he use the h0rn sign.....
I think that JHope is actually the leader. You know how groups have an actual leader behind the scenes who isn’t the one they show to the public I never saw this at all, I never thought that Jhope would be. When you look at him it’s his “sunshine”, “happy” personality that you see first. But it’s like a joker type face. I don’t know but I feel like Jhope is the most different to his persona. He’s so mysterious, not even members on this thread knew much about him. He’s sadistic.....someone who totally transforms in public. I think initially Taehyung was groomed to be the leader behind the scenes but I think he kept messing up...didn’t do what he was told properly. That is why he’s always humiliated in public... part of a humiliation ritual (Jin Is also mocked like this... I remember he lost in a run episode and had to wear this awful outfit to the airport).

They’ve all lost their light, especially maknae line. It’s so sad to see Jk the way he is now. He looks heavily drugged, so messy! They’ve totally changed, it’s just weird
Idk but bt$ become before j0nghyun died popular in the Dn@ era also they was before j0nghyun died in the billb0ards.
I agree, I think Jonghyun wasn’t just a sacrifice for BTS but other groups too, Taemins solo career, Super M, BTS. Everyone

But jh0pe doesnt give me before weird vibes. Its all started with bwl era. They all lost since this era themselfs. Idk because of controlling but they dont have this innocens anymore. And i dont think he is the leader. I think more a_rm. He seems that he have more power as jh0pe or other members.
Yes but the leader they tell the public isn’t actually the leader behind the scenes. Mina AOA talked about this, Jimin wasn’t the leader of AOA like everyone thought, it was one of the maknaes. Mina was telling the truth but they reprogrammed her. That is why she keeps “harming”. So RM might not even be the real leader. The real leader is the one in charge behind the scenes in rituals probably, and has the most authority. I used to think Taehyung was definitely part of that role but the more I’ve researched I think it was taken from him. He’s still the centre of dance rituals on stage but he has less authority Among members. Jhope has so much more authority, and Yoongi too. If they say things the other members will listen. No one dares to anger Yoongi, and Jhope is known to be very strict behind the scenes. If you watch closely the interactions between Jhope and the others you will see how at times they become scared of him. Jin, Jimin, V have all had these moments. His “happy” personality is a part of his Jhope persona. Hoseok, I think is a completely different person.

of course they are all abuse victims but none of them are innocent. Remember the abused become the abusers. I saw their innocence fading around Fake love era. I couldn’t watch them anymore after this! They looked possessed. I try to watch interactions that are less scripted. For example when they sit during award shows, fansigns, their facial expressions. This allows you to see their Natural behaviour. I have noticed a lot of interesting things lol!

@Pretty Woman, I was trying to find the post on JDs video talking about Jhope acting strange towards V and I found this video. This seems so wrong on so many levels.

50371039-9065-4F39-A3D5-AD6EF5BC1E4D.png50371039-9065-4F39-A3D5-AD6EF5BC1E4D.pngF44C8C7A-D2DB-48A9-98BC-D957209C8152.png5F41F92C-782E-4DEE-970D-43A20F4A0820.png2A287179-42B9-4EBB-9440-68886D021ACB.png
what is it with him and Jimin... he’s so rough with him... I feel scared to think about it. The people
Who act the nicest are the scariest. The way he does it... it doesn’t even seem scripted. I’m lowkey scared

Attachments

Fujiko

Star
@Pretty Woman, I was trying to find the post on JDs video talking about Jhope acting strange towards V and I found this video. This seems so wrong on so many levels.

View attachment 43002View attachment 43002View attachment 43003View attachment 43004View attachment 43006
what is it with him and Jimin... he’s so rough with him... I feel scared to think about it. The people
Who act the nicest are the scariest. The way he does it... it doesn’t even seem scripted. I’m lowkey scared
I never liked him...he gives me Woojin vibes...he seems evil and i think he could be able to do bad things...behind his sunshine persona there is someone who is the opposite

Door

Rookie
Sorry that this is so late, I'm on this site less nowadays. Here you go :)

Thank you so much! This was very interesting. I'm a bit confused though how is this connected to bts? Do you mean that they're being treated by fans like youtube personalities do?
The way she described vlogers, as "relatability in the seemingly ordinary" reminded me a little bit of bts. Especially since that's exactly how they're descibed by fans - "relatable". And fans obsessing over them as people, not as artists.
I really like how she said "Like a chorus in a play, that experiences emotions for you. The emotional commentary is done for you. You live vicariously through them without having to do anything", as creepy as it actually is, it makes a lot of sense. It also reminds me of soundtracts in films and commercials. If you pay attention - the music is there to "tell" you what you need to feel in that moment: scared, sad, happy, etc. Laughtracks play a similar part.

Off topic, the 11 year old vloging even before vloging was a thing is just so sad. The way she's performing to the camera, as if it's a person, it just looks like she was craving someones attention. I can be totally wrong though, I obviously dont know her, that's just how I saw it. Also, I dont know why, but it kinda reminded me of comedians. I remember reading an interview where Robin Williams described himself as a child as "shy, chubby, lonely", and said that most of his childhood was just him playing alone in their huge house. And said that his mother, who was rarely home, really helped him develop his humor, because he tried to be funny as a way to get her attention.

"The birth of the viewer must be at the cost of the death of the youtube personality". Do you think fans are the same? Kinda like, since they see in bts what they want to see, there's this disconnect between what is actually said and what is heard?

Openso15t

Rookie
I feel like Jin is non existent. Like he isn't even there.
Also junghook. I don't know what is happening to him. But he seems he is in some kind of an imaginary world far from the real world. I think he doesn't know what is happening around him and I think someone maybe like a demon is controlling his body. And he looks very emotionless like a robot.

Openso15t

Rookie
This is very interesting. My family also believes in the herbal route of medicine, so we are against traditional medicine.

I just have a flu, but I am unable to go to school because my symptoms resemble Covid. It’s so frustrating really because even the tests here are rigged. A man sent a faulty swab to be tested and even though it had no contact with him or any other person he was tested positive. I know people who have died from “Covid” with most having underlying health problems like diabetes. I don’t know if I will be made to take a test, and even though I hopefully only need a couple days off I will have to miss many days of school. My grades are dropping too because lockdown was very difficult for me and I don’t have time or space to keep missing school as I am already behind. Seriously this situation has impacted so many people. It’s getting ridiculous. All This to sustain depopulation :(

I hope you get better. And can't you do online classes while you are at home?. And their is this app called Khan academy it is a free educational app. It teaches from K-12 grades and some college classes to. You can study on the app while you are at home. And I hope this helps. And stay safe and get well.

Vision

Veteran
Well thats the whole point. The lockdowns is a way to mess people up in various ways. Job loss, poverty, removal of basic freedom, psychologically for eg, loneliness, lack of purpose, etc etc etc etc I could go on.

The depopulation agenda is the most important agenda to the ILLUMINATI. Remember, that they need less people on earth to be able to fully rule the earth. Also they essentially believe that they are doing the earth a favour by ridding the planet of the 'useless eaters' the 'goyim'. They seek to get rid of the people they deem have inferior bloodlines and genes.

Eradicating Natural medicine as the mainstream medicine was one of the main ways they sought out to attack normal civilians. Because with allopathic medicine nobody truly gets healed. We are physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual beings and they attack all those sides of every one.

I doubt there even is a virus at all, but claiming there is makes the ignorant sheeple more willing to take a vaccine which essentially will deform them possibly, make them ill, disrupt future generations genes, making people infertile, and also killing them
I know a lot of people ignore these threads as its 'Kpop' or 'BTS' but this is what we need!

@Vision

But to all members

This is exactly the kind of comment expected from what and who ive spoken about before. The Satanic Cult of the Talmud. The ILLUMINATI is affiliated with this book,they are the Zionists, the fake Jews, and the Talmud is the fake Torah. The Satanic scripture. and the entertainment industry is linked to this too. Kabbalah, the esoteric Jewish magik. This is what these people do. r*pe children and steal them and sell them to McDonald's for meat. I wont even block his name

Attachments

Last edited: