BTS discussion thread

Do something fun like drawing, painting, sports or any other hobby you like. And stay away from Melanie Martinez songs. And when you are praying, pray in a quiet room and make sure your phone is silent. And make sure their isn't any distractions. Hope this helps. Have a good day or night.
God shall bless you're soul for all eternity. This helps! I'm so dumb. Why didn't I think of this?

Idklol1234

Rookie
Those thermometers have been around way before Corona lmao. I'm sorry but sometimes a pen is just a pen
I'm aware they existed before but I'm talking about this pandemic happening right now and how everybody before entering a store is meant to have their forehead or wrist scanned, not to mention some stores accept card only and not cash. Soon they'll want you to solely rely on technology

Fujiko

Star

Seems a ritual...and V keeps this purple sphere,what a coincidence that a moonchild has this "role"...
Namjoon is so arrogant and fake in his words(i am not surprised about it lol).They expressed their wishes and J hope Jimin words are so fake,Jin prays for all the animals and Tae wishes that there are aliens...
Suga wants to see fans and do concerts...at the end they united their hands and Jin (another moonchild)put his hand like he was sending energy to the sphere.This is a ritual absolutely because the two moonchildren are used for their energy...
Also during Jimmy fallon performance they put Jin and V together because increases the energy..and during idol Jin did the ok masonic sign....

Last edited:

Openso15t

Rookie
SO they're multi-millionairs and that pedo is a billionaire..?

Also
It looks like they are reading a script that was already prepared and they don't seem sincere when they are talking. It is all scripted. They probably had to redo the video so many times because they have to look somewhere else when they have to read the script and not the camera. They have to make it look like they mean it when they actually don't. Sorry for my bad english.

cadiz

Star
Its actually quite bizarre how old he looks. He looks like a 40 yr old man who they gave a makeover to, and they tried making him young and cool. So weird. Because its not like he has wrinkles on his face. Its almost like his essence seems old

could it be that he is lying about his age?
other kpop idols were discovered to lie in the past.

I don't know but everytime I see a pic of bts, I think RM and Jin look older than their age.
But it could be the overworking too.

You never know with celebrities. they lie too much.

gmmontano92

Established
I'm aware they existed before but I'm talking about this pandemic happening right now and how everybody before entering a store is meant to have their forehead or wrist scanned, not to mention some stores accept card only and not cash. Soon they'll want you to solely rely on technology
What I'm saying with my comment is that not everything that is being done at any moment has some type of ulterior motive behind it. I'm not sure where you live but maybe that's specific to where you are because the precautions put in place for Covid have only been decreasing here in the US. Even when it was at it's height we never had to be scanned before entering a building and there hasn't been any change in accepted currency. At least not in my state and the states of those I know or have been (I travel a lot for work). Whether or not a business accepts cash is nothing new. You typically can't even use a card when purchasing anything under $5 at most small businesses because the fee to charge it is greater than the profit they receive from the sale. You're sensationalising by making it sound like humanity is being groomed for this new way of living because everyone is being forced to take part in something when in all actuality you're speaking of a very small and isolated area/event. I'm just saying, when you find an issue or secret meaning behind EVERYTHING you come across as a zealot and actually does more harm to your cause than good because everything you say is passed off and looked over as paranoid nonsensical ramblings. I'm using "you" in general, not you personally.

could it be that he is lying about his age?
other kpop idols were discovered to lie in the past.

I don't know but everytime I see a pic of bts, I think RM and Jin look older than their age.
But it could be the overworking too.

You never know with celebrities. they lie too much.
I dont know if hes lied about his age,he never looked old to me previously. Jin to me always seemed very old and oddly placed. But regarding Namjoon, infact all of them in that new JIMMY FALLON dynamite performance, look very old and sickly. Something that causes the appearance of aging is having your jing depleted. Which is basically your essence. And many things deplete your jing, such as being overworked, doing drugs, being sexually depraved, excessive ejaculation, having a baby, etc etc... all those things results in a person looking older than they really are due to life essence loss. So I dont know. Could be anything

Last edited:
What I'm saying with my comment is that not everything that is being done at any moment has some type of ulterior motive behind it. I'm not sure where you live but maybe that's specific to where you are because the precautions put in place for Covid have only been decreasing here in the US. Even when it was at it's height we never had to be scanned before entering a building and there hasn't been any change in accepted currency. At least not in my state and the states of those I know or have been (I travel a lot for work). Whether or not a business accepts cash is nothing new. You typically can't even use a card when purchasing anything under $5 at most small businesses because the fee to charge it is greater than the profit they receive from the sale. You're sensationalising by making it sound like humanity is being groomed for this new way of living because everyone is being forced to take part in something when in all actuality you're speaking of a very small and isolated area/event. I'm just saying, when you find an issue or secret meaning behind EVERYTHING you come across as a zealot and actually does more harm to your cause than good because everything you say is passed off and looked over as paranoid nonsensical ramblings. I'm using "you" in general, not you personally.
I agree with @Idklol1234 and the temp scanning maybe being used as a desensitization for the mark of the beast. In my country we are also scanned this way, and I do see the correlation between covid and bringing in the NEW WORLD ORDER in preparation for the Anti Christ.ofcourse thats because of all the material out that point to this. But everyone has their own perceptions

I agree with @Idklol1234 and the temp scanning maybe being used as a desensitization for the mark of the beast. In my country we are also scanned this way, and I do see the correlation between covid and bringing in the NEW WORLD ORDER in preparation for the Anti Christ.ofcourse thats because of all the material out that point to this. But everyone has their own perceptions
Here (in my city anyways, I live in a major city so there are more precautions) masks are compulsory, in supermarkets, schools and public transport. When I’m out at restaurants, temperature is taken and this is enforced in any closeted place like a place of worship for example. It really feels like the “new normal”. My city is in a local lockdown again so we are not allowed to interact with anyone outside of our house but are still made to go school with 2000 + students which is confusing. But a second wave seems to be coming soon. It feels as if this is to do with the new world order tbh. Bill Gates and his satanic agenda of depopulation, corona is perfect for this :(

I think army are waking up about taehyung. Before Dynamite comeback, these were some of the posts army wrote:

“When I see V, my heart hurt! I just want to see him to smile like the other members”

“He looks emotionless..why do I want to help him so much”

“I think V needs a break, he isn’t doing well. All smiles are gone”

After this dynamite era is here and he is a lot happier and “normal”. Jin has turned very very quiet like there is something on this mind this era. I haven’t really kept up with them in the last 2 years so I don’t know if Jin was like this for longer. Of course some army say that V himself has said he’s fine and JK said he’s just matured so army shouldn’t worry - this just feels like a scapegoat to divert the situation. Also this “sadness” even though I think was genuine at times could be exaggerated to evoke fan obsessions through sympathy, they love to play these kind of moves