BTS discussion thread

Well in Islam its completely forbidden. I didnt understand why until I found out that music is a tool of the devil, and people use music to spread their witch craft and spell. Apparently dancing is also a part of witch craft, and musicians perform certain dance moves to cast spells as well. Sounds insane!!!! But iv read material that states that entertainers use dance moves in rituals on stage. Michael Jackson spoke about famous dances including the Jitter bug all being forms of witch craft. I wanted to be a dancer all my life. Maybe its a good thing I didnt become one. But ya. Its up to whoever to decide from the knowledge they gather
Also it was specifically watching BTS dance performances with attention that got me bewitched. DOPE got me hooked I was like mesmerised. I also believe ON the performance on Jimmy Fallon at Grand central had some potent Juju

myskinMylogo

Rookie
I have a strange question...what is your less favourite Bts song?
I don't like any of their songs except IDOL, bs&t, save me, on and singularity. all of their songs sound like western pop/hiphop rejects in Korean with random English words sprinkled in(not just BTS but most k-pop, imo). I could never fully get into k-pop, there's no originality.

I have a strange question...what is your less favourite Bts song?
On, DNA, “Idol” - musically to me these songs are awful lol but I like the aesthetics of DNA

My favourites are Spring Day, Run, I need you for their main mvs

Tbh it’s not hard for me to not listen to their songs but if I do I can’t get them out of my head. It was their personalities that drew me in a lot rather than their singing and dancing. Like they look sooo innocent :(

Guys I have a question not related to BTS sorry ... I’m not into BTS anymore or Kpop in general but I found a new group called now United. It’s a group made by Simon Fuller who was in charge of the Spice Girls so it’s a big deal! They are similar age to me and there are different members who represent each country. They started off as 14 members and they are adding more (their newest member is from Lebanon) I really love the group because I’m so interested in other cultures and they have a vlog channel. Their music isn’t heavy with symbolism and it’s just a happy vibe - it’s not really my style . But I feel like this is similar to what the new world order wants to do... to unite every country under one regime with no barriers. The fact that they work under Simon is weird To me too

07B38F67-F0C5-4A94-A962-B896E4CF2574.jpeg

Guys I have a question not related to BTS sorry ... I’m not into BTS anymore or Kpop in general but I found a new group called now United. It’s a group made by Simon Fuller who was in charge of the Spice Girls so it’s a big deal! They are similar age to me and there are different members who represent each country. They started off as 14 members and they are adding more (their newest member is from Lebanon) I really love the group because I’m so interested in other cultures and they have a vlog channel. Their music isn’t heavy with symbolism and it’s just a happy vibe - it’s not really my style . But I feel like this is similar to what the new world order wants to do... to unite every country under one regime with no barriers. The fact that they work under Simon is weird To me too

View attachment 42939
Oh wow I had no idea heyoon jeong, josh beaucamp and noah urrrea were part of this group I had never even heard of this group. Yeah one world new world order probably. Is this group famous or something

yoongiyoongi

Established
Guys I have a question is singing and dancing bad? Should people not sing and dance? Is producing music bad?
Well no singing and dancing are talents that God blesses people so with that we can use to give glory to his name , praise him etc.
James 1:17 :17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows

Romans 12:6 “In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well.

In Christianity there's nothing wrong at all with singing an dancing especially when you're praising God wholeheartedly i understand that singing and dancing has been corrupted for bad things in our mordern society but that doesn't mean its original intended purpose to exist for people as a gift from God was meant for sexual or evil things we see , people can sing and dance for good things especially when they sing and dance for God which is okay but there are people who sing and dance to hypnotise and affect people negatively which is totally wrong ,please try your best to be careful with the dance moves you do and the songs you sing especially when its secular , sexual or just satanic in genral :"(
Some verses from the bible about singing and dancing :

“I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live” (Psalm 104:33).

Psalm 101:1
1 I will sing of your love and justice; to you, LORD, I will sing praise

Psalm 96 vs 1-2
Oh sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth! Sing to the Lord, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day.

Ecclesiastes 3:4
A time to weep and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn and a time to dance.

Psalm 30:11
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness.

Psalm 149:3
Let them praise His name with dancing;
Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre.

Psalm 150:4
Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
praise him with strings and flutes!
Also there's nothing wrong about using the talent God blessed you with to create music , God loves when people use their talents for good and He loves when you wholeheartedly dedicate the talents He gifted to you , to praise and worship him out of true love and thankfulness.

J.Gloria

Rookie
Hey loves,so I was watching a video on how to stop your celebrity obsession cause I'm still obsessed with BTS
It was a general video but then I scrolled through the comments and what I saw made me cry like for real
90% of the comments were about ARMYs confessing that they came there to find help because of their BTS obsession and how most of them can't get their lives back
I was so heartbroken and I pitied them, I pitied all of us :(

Hey loves,so I was watching a video on how to stop your celebrity obsession cause I'm still obsessed with BTS
It was a general video but then I scrolled through the comments and what I saw made me cry like for real
90% of the comments were about ARMYs confessing that they came there to find help because of their BTS obsession and how most of them can't get their lives back
I was so heartbroken and I pitied them, I pitied all of us :(
Are you J.smit on youtube?

Guys…help me. I'm obsessed with Melanie Martinez's song "Bakery"

And just as I was praying the TV played an Iphone or some phone ad with BTS song dynamite. My ears are paining me now. I actually think I'm sick. Anyways, I need to pray and bath to get that awful sound out of my ears.

Openso15t

Rookie
Guys…help me. I'm obsessed with Melanie Martinez's song "Bakery"

And just as I was praying the TV played an Iphone or some phone ad with BTS song dynamite. My ears are paining me now. I actually think I'm sick. Anyways, I need to pray and bath to get that awful sound out of my ears.
Do something fun like drawing, painting, sports or any other hobby you like. And stay away from Melanie Martinez songs. And when you are praying, pray in a quiet room and make sure your phone is silent. And make sure their isn't any distractions. Hope this helps. Have a good day or night.