BTS discussion thread

go die you fucking bitch
Lol ARMY INFILTRATION ALERT. Im not even trolling here,please continue your messages because I dont know about anyone else here but I do like a good laugh :) damn and people got upset I said some folks were acting like bastards(sorry guys) but you outchea calling people cunts. Wooo yikes girl damn. My anger rant is looking pretty tame right now.

I dont mean to laugh again but ........I can truly feel the anger flowing through your veins because people are critically analyzing your beloved Jungkookie who doesnt even know you are alive. Ah well. Good times

Hi guys, I'm out of topic but did you know people make diamonds from human ashes?? Search it, it's real. There are some companies in Switzerland and the USA offering service of turning your dead relatives ashes into diamonds. And since it is impossible to extract boron out of raw carbon, the diamonds turn blue. Blue ones - one of the rarest diamonds. I've read comments on youtube, some people find it a very romantic way to say goodbye to you loved ones but just imagine how many diamonds they can make from babies and people they sacrifice. Except mk ultra the diamond might have another meaning.
If you remember they make red shoes from killed people, and they may wear blue rocks out of them and it might mean something occult to them. Look closer to celebs who wear blue rocks.
Also, guys. Please don't spend all your energy praying for these people, don't feel pitty, don't give your energy to them. I can't find the video on youtube, but there was one about British kids, they were interviewed by psychologist i think. The told the story how they parents divorced, they were living with their mom and as she thought they saw their dad once or week. But in reality they saw him every day at school where they were raped, ate babies, killed them and did rituals. The whole school was a part of it: teachers, other kids, their parents. The way the kids described it was as they were talking about something unimportant, it was absolutely natural. The said their dad told them they'll do it whe they will have children. Their father is a British politician, the case was closed, kids went to the father, and mother had to run in the Europle to avoid the jail. After couple of years the made video saying everything was a lie. Just imagine, this kids go to specific school where all the other kids and their parents and teachers are part of it. They grow up and it is totally fine for them, but as these kids said it was a secret. So kpop idols already grown up people who might think it is a norm, but we (sheeps) just don't understand them. So it is absolutely formed mind, don't feel sad for them too much, in their mind the sacrifice are like going to grocery, there's no way back when you're adult, impossible to change one's mind this is wrong. Pay more energy and attention to people who really worth it, thank you
Great post thanks for sharing! Man this stuff is beyond disturbing. Also again for all people on this thread read Brice Taylors book thanks for the memories. Ill say it a hundred times more. It will give U ALOT OF INSIGHT. Free download off the internet

becuz they do you dumbass. how DO you know that they dont? yur just a uselesss anti. i hope you wake up everyday relazing how horrible and useless you are.
LOL. because I am not an army and dont idolize BTS and see them as gods??? U call people useless and horrible because they dont stan BTS. damn girl get real there is more to life than worshipping people u will never meet. Also u seem extremely young, u do know u have to be 13 and older to have a vc account u know

becuz they do you dumbass. how DO you know that they dont? yur just a uselesss anti. i hope you wake up everyday relazing how horrible and useless you are.
As much as id like to fulfill your request I really doubt ill ever wake up feeling useless and horrible about not loving BTS anymore. Sowwi

stop insulting people with death.
Okay this person is clearly delusional and possibly insane. Also probably under a musical spell. If we ignore it, maybe it will go away. Though not gonna lie I do find it extremely entertaining. But its a good example of exactly what we speak about here. How toxic and bewitched armies are. I mean this person is insulting people with death and abortion wishes. Im pretty sure its going to put people off BTS even more knowing that their toxic fans are literally wishing the people who dont stan them dive 6 ft underground.

Last edited:

myskinMylogo

Rookie
of curse he knows i exist. he know everyone army exist!
mental illness !!!!! its fine to be a casual fan and listen to their music, but stop putting so much importance to random, twenty-something year old multimillionaires that you don't personally know. Jungkook and the rest of BTS don't give a single f*ck about YOU...they just want ur money

mental illness !!!!! its fine to be a casual fan and listen to their music, but stop putting so much importance to random, twenty-something year old multimillionaires that you don't personally know. Jungkook and the rest of BTS don't give a single f*ck about YOU...they just want ur money
I also think BTS Pushed the loving ARMY thing to a level of total insincerity. Its like okay u can love ur fans but the fact that BTS makes as though armies are the reason for their existence, the reason they are alive. LIKE okay SERIOUSLY, come on.

Last edited:

myskinMylogo

Rookie
I also think BTS Pushed the loving ARMY thing to a level of total insincerity. Its like okay u can love ur fans but the fact that BTS makes as though armies are the reason for their existence, the reason they are alive. LIKE okay come on.
this!!!!
I also think like their fans identify with BTS, their achievements and being army wayyy too much. To the point where, if you criticize BTS it feels like a personal attack on army.

gmmontano92

Established
@btsismydaddy is obviously a troll and a very young child to say something like "suck a dog's butt". Seriously, why are we even entertaining people like this? Block them and move on.

I also think BTS Pushed the loving ARMY thing to a level of total insincerity. Its like okay u can love ur fans but the fact that BTS makes as though armies are the reason for their existence, the reason they are alive. LIKE okay come on.
Yes! Yes! Yes! Exactly why a lot of ARMY are seriously insane. BTS supports it and pushes it. That's why they never check them. It is incredibly harmful the way they make these young, prepubescent girl's who know absolutely nothing about the world let alone love and affection, believe that they individually are the member's one and only and will someday be whisked away by them. And then push this "BTS is ARMY. ARMY is BTS" bullshit. No wonder they go crazy whenever they're criticized. They take it, like you said, as an attack on them themselves. And these people are so f*ckin asleep they don't even realize that BTS themselves are the ones who ARE F*CKING ATTACKING YOU!!! They literally made a song about how ARMY blindly follows them and will do any and everything they say without question. Suga all but paints a picture saying that ARMY is a cult and he is their leader! I've never been this upset about something that doesn't immediately affect me but this is so out of control and it's so blatant at this point that I can't even defend the people who believe it. It hurts my soul to THE CORE because I see what's happening and nobody is doing ANYTHING. You are WILLFULLY walking into a furnace. Can you really not see it!?

All the conspiracy stuff with them being pedophiles or whatever is just as credulous because there is no proof. I'm not say nonexistence of proof is proof of nonexistence but only that I won't hold it as truth. There are a million people in this world who have such a misinformed opinion on Trump that is EASILY disproved but they still choose to believe what they want so I'll leave that there. My beef is with this human worship and absolute delusion surpassing limerence. It HAS GOT to stop. This cognitive dissonance is mad to the point of it being questionable as to whether someone can even think this way without being schizophrenic.

BTS have only themselves to blame for all their crazy ass sasaengs. When you speak stuff like that to people who can't think on their own and promise things like "keep your fourth finger empty" wtf do you expect to happen. BTS deserves everything they get as far as I'm concerned. If you want fans that are mentally sound and can differentiate between reality and fiction then stop promoting to children who haven't developed these skills yet.

Also PLEASE stop talking about these complete and utter wastes of God's good talent (people like @btsismydaddy ). It's sickening and all ya'll are doing is encouraging them. Block them and move on before this thread gets shut down for being nothing but petty ass arguments about nothing. Just for the record @TheNightDuck I'm not talking about you in the last few lines that isn't a direct response to what you've said. I'm just writing this on one post so I don't spam.

Last edited:

Cookie

Established
why do you heartless people hate him? i mean why? im asking nicely this time. just give me an answer. i mean look at himView attachment 42866View attachment 42867View attachment 42868
Hi
We on this thread do not Hate any of the BTS members.. well I don't.. but we have reason to believe that what is shown by BTS and the entertainment industry is not as innocent as it seems.

I don't know how old you are, but I hope you will understand. If you want to love BTS or anyone else, then please do that. There are millions of fans who will love bts with you and only a few of us on this thread who can do BTS no harm.

I myself am a fan of their music. I think they are talented young handsome men. But sometimes, even good people can become exposed to bad things.

Hi
We on this thread do not Hate any of the BTS members.. well I don't.. but we have reason to believe that what is shown by BTS and the entertainment industry is not as innocent as it seems.

I don't know how old you are, but I hope you will understand. If you want to love BTS or anyone else, then please do that. There are millions of fans who will love bts with you and only a few of us on this thread who can do BTS no harm.

I myself am a fan of their music. I think they are talented young handsome men. But sometimes, even good people can become exposed to bad things.
This post of yours just made me love you even more :oops:

midnightkid

Rookie
Hi guys, I'm out of topic but did you know people make diamonds from human ashes?? Search it, it's real. There are some companies in Switzerland and the USA offering service of turning your dead relatives ashes into diamonds. And since it is impossible to extract boron out of raw carbon, the diamonds turn blue. Blue ones - one of the rarest diamonds. I've read comments on youtube, some people find it a very romantic way to say goodbye to you loved ones but just imagine how many diamonds they can make from babies and people they sacrifice. Except mk ultra the diamond might have another meaning.
If you remember they make red shoes from killed people, and they may wear blue rocks out of them and it might mean something occult to them. Look closer to celebs who wear blue rocks.
Also, guys. Please don't spend all your energy praying for these people, don't feel pitty, don't give your energy to them. I can't find the video on youtube, but there was one about British kids, they were interviewed by psychologist i think. The told the story how they parents divorced, they were living with their mom and as she thought they saw their dad once or week. But in reality they saw him every day at school where they were raped, ate babies, killed them and did rituals. The whole school was a part of it: teachers, other kids, their parents. The way the kids described it was as they were talking about something unimportant, it was absolutely natural. The said their dad told them they'll do it whe they will have children. Their father is a British politician, the case was closed, kids went to the father, and mother had to run in the Europle to avoid the jail. After couple of years the made video saying everything was a lie. Just imagine, this kids go to specific school where all the other kids and their parents and teachers are part of it. They grow up and it is totally fine for them, but as these kids said it was a secret. So kpop idols already grown up people who might think it is a norm, but we (sheeps) just don't understand them. So it is absolutely formed mind, don't feel sad for them too much, in their mind the sacrifice are like going to grocery, there's no way back when you're adult, impossible to change one's mind this is wrong. Pay more energy and attention to people who really worth it, thank you
The ones you're talking about are these videos:
Testimony of Child 1
Testimony of Child 2

They were not psychologists. They were police officers/investigators, and according to several sources they did not handle the matter correctly, some people believed that these officers were bribed to cover up the truth. You can either believe it or not, but there should've been at least one psychologist to accompany the two children during the testimony. All they wanted from the children were information, yet it was not extracted properly from them, no in-depth explanations and the questions seemed to jump too quickly from one another. You can compare the process of these testimonies to the real ones on youtube (the real testimonies from victims/suspect for murder, etc).

The case is closed, no further evidence was found. We do not know whether this was a hoax or not.

Last edited:

Kittyn

Established
Hi

I am also here too and still a fan and i am interested to the negative sides. I am mostly lurking when I visit here. I like the old BTS music more though.