BTS discussion thread

$dior

Rookie
Some lady with a child? thats supposed to be an insult or something? Your mother is also some lady with a child. So if thats supposed to be derogatory I suggest u find something more valid to attempt to be insulting about. Im not the only person here with a child either so please. Just shows what level u are at.

And u wonder why people left this thread? TF. are they supposed to stay here forever? Riiiiight OKAY THEN

And it may not have helped you but its helped a hell of a lot of other people, the world doesnt revolve around u and ur fam dear soooooo
Some lady with a child I don’t know your damn name tf your mad about that says a lot. Nobody said they was supposed to stay here forever. You so damn mad about what I said stop being a PUSSY and grow up your the same person that called someone a bastard. LMAO bye. Just because your grown don’t mean I won’t pop my shit back at yo ass. This isn’t no damn hide and seek.

$dior

Rookie
Bitch did I call anyone specifically a bastard. Dont be daft dumbass. Gain some intelligence and understand what an implication is. Pop ur shit back nobody gives a fuck little one.carry on with the blah blah blah
Blah blah blah. That’s exactly how you sound. “Nobody give af” you said something back you care LMAO.

$dior

Rookie
Blah blah blah. That’s exactly how you sound. “Nobody give af” you said something back you care LMAO.
You know what fuck it I’m still fussing with people for no reason this shit is embarrassing. I’m leaving lol fuck bts hope they make it to Christ if not oh well. And you guys in here I don’t fucking like some of y’all but I wish you guys the best. I’m out of this bitch peace:)

REEM

Rookie
I am sorry
this is a bit off topic but in Russia we have yandex browser and it's basically a huge company and yandex has food delivery
doesn't it really look like pedo sign?
Not surprised at all disappointedbish! It has surfaced that there might be ties to child trafficking - there's even a recent VC article mentioning it: https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/wayfair-and-child-trafficking-the-rabbit-hole-goes-deep/ . There were pictures of sexualised children coming up when searching certain Wayfair SKU product numbers.

There was a 30minute video explaining the relation between Tom Hanks being linked to Yandex sites and paedophilia and how Yandex underhandedly supports paedophilia by not banning the sites that publish paedophilic content
Wow thanks TheNightDuck! Did not know this vid existed - that would support what is mentioned in the article.

Also, I'd like to apologise if I've inadvertently said anything that offended people here whilst in defense of members (!) :( . To be honest I'm so noob I don't even know what this other thread is (please don't laugh!) and who is active over there/what it discusses but I'm sorry it's happening and I didn't mean to hurt anyone or oversimplify the situation. :( I just started commenting after sensing many people wanting to leave from all the discussions...

gmmontano92

Established
No I’m leaving I’ll rather look at J D videos. Like I said this shit don’t help anyone anyways.
Bye! Damn! How many times are you gonna come back just to say you're leaving? Just go. You are not that important lmao

Anyway, Tae's eye is forreal starting to freak me out. It reminds me of that scene in Scooby Doo when that girl gets hit in the face and makes the monster's face show through

lliightt

Bye! Damn! How many times are you gonna come back just to say you're leaving? Just go. You are not that important lmao

Anyway, Tae's eye is forreal starting to freak me out. It reminds me of that scene in Scooby Doo when that girl gets hit in the face and makes the monster's face show through
i keep hearing people talk about his eye but i’m confused. can you explain what you mean by that pleas?

gmmontano92

Established
i keep hearing people talk about his eye but i’m confused. can you explain what you mean by that pleas?
I've seen it in all the Dynamite videos, including the MV and other performances. It goes off center and bulges. Not like someone with a cockeye or anything. It's disturbingly unnatural. One second, I'll go make you some screenshots

ETA:
Ok. In this one, look around 3:15

Literally all through this one

That might not be up close enough but look at his solo angle performances and you'll see his left eye glitch

Last edited:

lliightt

I've seen it in all the Dynamite videos, including the MV and other performances. It goes off center and bulges. Not like someone with a cockeye or anything. It's disturbingly unnatural. One second, I'll go make you some screenshots
ok thank you!!!

REEM

Rookie

ETA:
Ok. In this one, look around 3:15

Literally all through this one

That might not be up close enough but look at his solo angle performances and you'll see his left eye glitch
1600919565348.png
Like this one? Or am I missing it?
(I couldn't see many in the other video but maybe because I'm not sure what I'm looking out for - not like this do you mean??):
1600920595255.png

Sym

Hopefully I can help clear this up and put some concerned hearts at rest.

As freaky as it looks, this is merely a video editing technique.

Untitled.png

The way it goes is like this....
A perfectly natural motion or movement the actor/singer makes is taken and digitally manipulated in post-processing in order to exaggerate the movement, and make it look unnatural.
It's an increasingly common editing technique among up-and-coming occult music video directors, such as Bardia Zeinali (who by chance worked on the 2019 Met Gala).
The entire trick of the technique is to keep it subtle. Overdone, the effect becomes comical and obvious. But done subtly, and quickly, it keeps the effect in what's called "Uncanny Valley", giving the viewer a sense of unease and fear. The feeling that something just isn't quite right, but they're not sure what.
You've probably seen it done many times without even realizing it.

Some notable examples include Justin Bieber's "Yummy", and Ariana Grande's "In My Head".

Bieber1.PNG
Bieber2.PNG
Bieber3.PNG
Bieber4.PNG
Ariana1.PNG
Ariana2.PNG
(....Sometimes it's less subtle than others)
Ariana3.PNG
Ariana4.PNG

View attachment 42556

A perfectly natural motion or movement the actor/singer makes is taken and digitally manipulated in post-processing in order to exaggerate the movement, and make it look unnatural.
It's an increasingly common editing technique among up-and-coming occult music video directors, such as Bardia Zeinali (who by chance worked on the 2019 Met Gala).
The entire trick of the technique is to keep it subtle. Overdone, the effect becomes comical and obvious. But done subtly, and quickly, it keeps the effect in what's called "Uncanny Valley", giving the viewer a sense of unease and fear. The feeling that something just isn't quite right, but they're not sure what.

Some notable examples include Justin Bieber's "Yummy", and Ariana Grande's "In My Head".

View attachment 42558
View attachment 42559
View attachment 42560
View attachment 42561
View attachment 42562
View attachment 42563
View attachment 42564
View attachment 42565
Hi no its not editing. Taes eye pops and glitches in live performances as well. They did a live performance at the side of a pool and it happened there too which I posted months ago. Something is wrong with it

Not surprised at all disappointedbish! It has surfaced that there might be ties to child trafficking - there's even a recent VC article mentioning it: https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/wayfair-and-child-trafficking-the-rabbit-hole-goes-deep/ . There were pictures of sexualised children coming up when searching certain Wayfair SKU product numbers.

Wow thanks TheNightDuck! Did not know this vid existed - that would support what is mentioned in the article.

Also, I'd like to apologise if I've inadvertently said anything that offended people here whilst in defense of members (!) :( . To be honest I'm so noob I don't even know what this other thread is (please don't laugh!) and who is active over there/what it discusses but I'm sorry it's happening and I didn't mean to hurt anyone or oversimplify the situation. :( I just started commenting after sensing many people wanting to leave from all the discussions...
You dont need to apologise for defending anyone. It may have come across as me being a rude psycho but honestly I am not going to apologise to people who I argued with. But I will say that the reason for me losing my actual shit like that is because its like everywhere I look people are two faced dickheads. In my real life iv lost MANY friends since the covid scamdemic, people doing in real life exactly what has happened on this thread. People engaging with u normally but insulting you behind your back, or literally talking shit about you on social media and u can see it live. I really loved this thread and it just really made me mad to see people doing exactly what I was experiencing in real life and actually ruining this threads energy for me at least. being ungrateful to people who put in actual effort, people moaning and bitching but adding nothing of value themselves etc etc.Anyways whoever took offense sorry, but im not sorry about what I said. I am not always kind no. Some people need to be told to eff off and thats just life

Last edited:

queen82

Star

View attachment 42556

View attachment 42558
View attachment 42559
View attachment 42560
View attachment 42561
View attachment 42562
View attachment 42563
View attachment 42564
View attachment 42565
that's kinda disturbing

seafood7

Rookie
BTS has released their video speaking at the UN General Assembly.
I honestly didn’t know if I should laugh at cry. Don’t army realise how scripted this was. They were reading emotionlessly, no sincerity at all. Talking about light when it is their people who are making the world dark. Some of them looked so nervous and the fact that they were in a white room... it looked like a hospital. JK talked about his songs representing his life and I am thinking “so you are accepting that tour a mk ultra victim” - It was so strange.... like a robotic atmosphere. It felt like the movies when you are told to speak and if you mess the script they kill you.

The whole message about overcoming adversity, it’s the same “feel sorry for me” tactic they do all the time.... They are heavily promoting this “we are all together” ideology when in fact the world is not together at all. The elite that they are puppets to are the ones who have caused economic, social divides all over the world so no, we are individuals living in a society which is controlled.

“Face yourself” facing your sins, etc... so they think it’s ok to accept all the sins we do but shouldn’t we be learning from them instead. If we just face ourselves and accept all our flaws how does that make us better people and a better society
I can't watch Namjoon talking, he's such a hypocrite. There's everything wrong with his expressions, the voice, the words. The guy is so full of himself

I can't watch Namjoon talking, he's such a hypocrite. There's everything wrong with his expressions, the voice, the words. The guy is so full of himself
I agree, there is something about RM that is very intimidating, yet annoying lol. He acts very philosophical which is of course part of his “persona”. He is meant to have this intelligent “know it all” role but it’s so contradicting and laughable that he’s meant to be this “genius” but is using a teleprompter script because he is just another of the endless puppets. These artists don’t realise that they are collateral damage. Well in Suga’s case he realises but just turns his back to the warnings in his own song lyrics. It’s the whole dependency culture, Bang PD has created and they know they are being used but decide to stay. It baffles me!

Shuna

Star
Dans une recyclerie, j'ai trouvé deux livres très intéressant, sont un qui détaille des sociétés secrètes, jusqu'à l'écriture:
In a recycling center, I found two very interesting books, one which details secret societies, right down to writing.
Les Ghostiques utilisant de multiples talismans ainsi que différentes pierres gravés donnant des pouvoirs extraordinaires. Ils utilisent aussi le symbole d'Abraxas.
The Ghostics using multiple talismans as well as different engraved stones giving extraordinary powers. They also use the symbol of Abraxas.

Il a aussi la référence au culte de la déesse noire, qui utilise des mouvements, visible sur les photos de la KPop:
In a recycling center, I found two very interesting books, one which details secret societies, right down to writing:
View attachment 42345
View attachment 42346
Extrait du "Culte de La Déesse Noire": A noter que les Hommes sont biologiquement des femmes avant d'être des Hommes, le Y, apparaissant plus tard. D'où si la femme où homme à des problèmes, il aura fortement plus de chance d'avoir des filles. Et d'ailleurs les astronautes féminin n'ont plus d'enfants lorsqu'elles vont dans l'espace, et les hommes ont que des filles: L'extrait:
Les hommes qui sont nés et ont été élevés dans le culte de Kâli pensent que la plus haute forme de la Divinité est féminine de nature. C'est la croyance de nombreux hindous mais non de tous, de ceux que l'on appelle Shaktas, c'est-à-dire adorateurs de la force créatrice au sens sexuel. Le mâle existait en premier, mais son pouvoir est projeté par une énergie dont la qualité est essentiellement féminine. Qui est Kâli? Kâli est simplement la forme donnée à l'Energie, physique et mentale. Elle a aucune existence réelle sous une forme quelconque mais nous l'adorons comme femme car nous (hommes) avons déjà en nous le principe spirituel du type féminin pour arriver au stade où nous avons besoin du principe féminin pour arriver au stade où nous deviendrons tout, c'est-à-dire où nous combinerions les deux en ,nous, où bien où nous obtiendrons l'intuition spirituel du sens de la fusion du masculin et du féminin.

Excerpt from 'Cult of the Black Goddess': Note that Men are biologically women before being Men, the Y appearing later. Hence if the woman or man has problems, he will have much more chance of having daughters. And besides, female astronauts no longer have children when they go into space, and men only have daughters: The extract:
Men who are born and raised in the cult of Kali believe that the highest form of Divinity is feminine in nature. This is the belief of many Hindus, but not all, of those called Shaktas, that is, worshipers of the creative force in the sexual sense. The male existed first, but his power is projected by an energy whose quality is predominantly female. Who is Kâli? Kali is simply the form given to Energy, physical and mental. She has no real existence in any form but we worship her as a woman because we (men) already have the spiritual principle of the feminine type within us to get to the stage where we need the feminine principle to get to the stage where we will become everything. , that is to say where we would combine the two in, us, where well where we will obtain the spiritual intuition of the meaning of the fusion of the masculine and the feminine.
Le culte de la déesse noire est devenue un culte politique.
The cult of the black goddess has become a political cult.

Voici une liste du second livre: "Ecriture zodiacale" Des mythes païens aux paraboles chrétiennes:
Here is a list of the second book: "Zodiacal Scripture" From pagan myths to Christian parables:
QUELQUES SENS SPIRITUELS BIBLIQUES OU TRADITIONNELS:

Abraham: Homme d'action
L'âme: Le subconscient
L'arbre: Ascension vers un plan supérieur - Perpétuelle régénération
L'aspic et le dragon: Le danger sournois
Le bâtisseur: L'homme qui édifie son âme
Le berger: Celui qui peut lutter contre les puissances magiques
Le berger: Celui qui garde le brebis (les pensés)
Les brebis: Les pensées
La cité de Dieu: La conscience de l'homme
Consolation: Conscience de la présence de Dieu
La corne: Forme du pouvoir
Le cheval blanc: Réalisation de la présence divine
Le cheval noir: L'intellectualité privée de Dieu
Le cheval roux: Nature émotionnelle mal contrôlée
Le désert: A l'écart du monde
L'eau: L'âme humaine
L'eau jaillissante: la compréhension de la vérité
Eloïm: Dieu "père et mère" - Trinité
L'Eternel des armées: Force et puissance de Dieu
L'erreur: Croyance en une cause autre que Dieu
La face: Faculté de connaître - Contraire: les faux témoins
La femme: L'âme humaine - Réceptivité
Le fleuve: Le but
La grotte, la caverne: Les origines - La matrice
L'hydre: Nature émotionnelle qui nous tourmente
Hypocrite: Celui qui prend la place de Dieu - Soi-même comme Dieu
Les idoles: Ce qui prend la place de Dieu - Soi-même contre Dieu
Isaac: Le creuseur de puits (l'homme introvertif)
Israël: Celui qui a trouvé Dieu
Jacob: Celui qui cherche Dieu
La lèpre: Le danger sournois
Le lion: Le danger visible
Les mains: Pouvoir d'exprimer et de manifester
Le masque: Faux-semblant
Les méchants, les ennemis: Nos craintes, nos doutes
Les monstres: Nos craintes, nos doutes
La montagne: Le lieu saint - Prise de conscience de Dieu
La montagne conscience élevée
Nouvelle naissance: Renonciation aux préjugés, à l'égoïsme
L'oeil: Perception Spirituelle
La parole, les pensées: L'action mentale
La peur: la violence
Les pieds: La direction, la compréhension
La pierre: L'autel
La porte: Place forte de la conscience
Les portes: Les compréhension
Puits et source: Contact avec Dieu
La pureté: Absence d'erreur et limitation
Le rocher: Sécurisé, solidité de Dieu
Sion: Réalisation de Dieu lui-même
La tête: Faculté de connaître (contraire: les faux témoins
Vengeance: Rétribution
La vérité: la pureté
La ville, la cité, Jérusalem: Notre conscience
SOME BIBLICAL OR TRADITIONAL SPIRITUAL SENSES:

Abraham: Man of Action
The soul: The subconscious
The tree: Ascension to a higher plane - Perpetual regeneration
The Asp and the Dragon: The Sneaky Danger
The builder: The man who edifies his soul
The Shepherd: One who can fight against the magical powers
The shepherd: The one who keeps the sheep (the thoughts)
The sheep: Thoughts
The City of God: The Conscience of Man
Consolation: Awareness of the presence of God
The horn: form of power
The White Horse: Realization of the Divine Presence
The black horse: intellectuality deprived of God
The red horse: poorly controlled emotional nature
The desert: Away from the world
Water: the human soul
Gushing Water: Understanding the Truth
Eloïm: God "father and mother" - Trinity
The Lord of hosts: Strength and power of God
The Error: Belief in a Cause Other Than God
The face: Faculty of knowing - Contrary: false witnesses
The woman: The human soul - Receptivity
The river: the goal
The cave, the cave: The origins - The matrix
The hydra: emotional nature that torments us
Hypocrite: He who takes the place of God - Yourself as God
Idols: What takes the place of God - Self vs. God
Isaac: The Well Digger (Introvert Man)
Israel: He who found God
Jacob: The one who seeks God
Leprosy: The Sneaky Danger
The lion: the visible danger
Hands: Power to express and manifest
The mask: Make-believe
The wicked, the enemies: Our fears, our doubts
Monsters: Our fears, our doubts
The mountain: The holy place - Awareness of God
The high consciousness mountain
New birth: Renunciation of prejudices, of selfishness
The Eye: Spiritual Perception
Speech, Thoughts: Mental Action
Fear: violence
The feet: The direction, the understanding
The stone: the altar
The door: stronghold of consciousness
The doors: The understandings
Well and Source: Contact with God
Purity: Absence of error and limitation
The rock: Secure, solidity of God
Zion: Realization of God Himself
The head: Faculty of knowing (opposite: false witnesses Revenge: Retribution
The truth: purity
The city, the city, Jerusalem: our conscience

Beaucoup de référence, explique, certains choses des clips:
- Dans le clip "I Want You" de SHINee: Les membres se penchent au dessus, d'un puit, dont l'ombre de Jonghyun, apparait dans ce puit (faisant penser à Peter Pan (une histoire, écrit par le frère, ayant perdu très jeune, et dont le frère de jeune âge est mort)). Le puits symbolisant le contacte vers Dieu. L'eau étant étant l'âme (qui est dans ce cas avec Dieu).
- Le clip "Error" référençant, à la création de robots humanoïdes.

Lots of reference, explains, some things from the clips:
- In the clip 'I Want You' by SHINee: The members lean over a well, whose shadow of Jonghyun, appears in this well (reminiscent of Peter Pan (a story, written by the brother, having lost very young , and whose young brother died)). The well symbolizing contact with God. Water being the soul (which is in this case with God).
- The 'Error' clip referencing the creation of humanoid robots.

seafood7

Rookie
I agree, there is something about RM that is very intimidating, yet annoying lol. He acts very philosophical which is of course part of his “persona”. He is meant to have this intelligent “know it all” role but it’s so contradicting and laughable that he’s meant to be this “genius” but is using a teleprompter script because he is just another of the endless puppets. These artists don’t realise that they are collateral damage. Well in Suga’s case he realises but just turns his back to the warnings in his own song lyrics. It’s the whole dependency culture, Bang PD has created and they know they are being used but decide to stay. It baffles me!
You're right. I know they are victims of this system themselves, but they have a choice. The only thing i really really hope they are not participate in child abuse or p***philia. Marilyn Manson and Depp have a lot of pedo logos, it creeps me out. When i think some of these boys can do it to kids i just feel hate