BTS discussion thread

Yeeees, especially 2nd generation bands were amazing and talented. Now all idols are alike and the music is so strange that you can't bear it.
I agree with this very much...2 generation band were unique, and different, have different style and music but now days all the bands are same, same style, same music, and symbolism, satanism is getting even more blatant then before

example TXT is very similar in their appearance with NCT, there is no difference except the numbers of the group lol

Nobodybuthere

Established
You can expel me, but I need to say that BTS are highly overrated. Their music isn't as catchy to the whole world as One Direction's was one time. Everyone knew in 2011 "What makes you beautiful". Yes, they also were illuminati, but at least they could sing and didn't put so many satanic symbols on mvs. I think that the only band that had been N1 and deserved it were them. Now BTS are getting fame because of their absense. I am not a huge directioner, I am actually jonatik, and I am not BTS hater.

Last edited:

halley

Rookie
I agree with this very much...2 generation band were unique, and different, have different style and music but now days all the bands are same, same style, same music, and symbolism, satanism is getting even more blatant then before

example TXT is very similar in their appearance with NCT, there is no difference except the numbers of the group lol
You can expel me, but I need to say that BTS are highly overrated. Their music isn't as catchy to the whole world as One Direction's was one time. Everyone knew in 2011 "What makes you beautiful". Yes, they also were illuminati, but at least they could sing and didn't put so many satanic symbols on mvs. I think that the only band that had been N1 and deserved it were them. Now BTS are getting fame because of their absense. I am not a huge directioner, I am actually jonatik, and I am not BTS hater.
ı agree with you guys there is no diversity in todays kpop, all their dances and looks are same. and their characters are so fake. All most everything are scripted. they act like a cartoon character. in the past, the interactions were much more organic.

Pruu

Rookie
Personally i enjoy both threads, this and botis. She is so good at analysis. That's my opinion. I know some people have different opinions, we can't always agree. The posts talking about bts being pedos could be possible,or not.i mean the way bts portray themselves,they look like they are super innocent. And I am going to admit , obviously I am a newbie here and I didn't know much, just that they were misleading me, but once I read some of the threads I saw bts in a whooooole different light. So I can't say that _ ohh bts could never do this or that_ those words can't come out of my mouth. I don't know them at all it seems. I never knew them to begin with because we don't even know what happens behind closed doors. So it's better to just take it with a pinch of salt. Let's try to be mature here and kind please.

Kimchi

Rookie
Personally i enjoy both threads, this and botis. She is so good at analysis. That's my opinion. I know some people have different opinions, we can't always agree. The posts talking about bts being pedos could be possible,or not.i mean the way bts portray themselves,they look like they are super innocent. And I am going to admit , obviously I am a newbie here and I didn't know much, just that they were misleading me, but once I read some of the threads I saw bts in a whooooole different light. So I can't say that _ ohh bts could never do this or that_ those words can't come out of my mouth. I don't know them at all it seems. I never knew them to begin with because we don't even know what happens behind closed doors. So it's better to just take it with a pinch of salt. Let's try to be mature here and kind please.
They are fake ,they are not like it seems and there is something strange in them...about the details i have no idea.But their success is strange....and Bang pd seems someone able to convince people,but at the same time has something creepy...i saw their speech for Youth day and it is very fake..the history about them fighting for reaching the success..Suga repeated that he wanted the fame.. genuine words?I have my doubts.

Hi nice to meet you☺I am here because i feel tired after listening Bts.There is something strange in them...i can't stand the music and at the same time they are interesting.But i am trying to be rational,and to have my opinion because their fandom is crazy and illogical.I don't find them the best artists of Sk...i think they are very overrated....Jk is Bang pd favourite...Jimin has no personality,J hope is very fake with his sunshine attitude...i have no idea about Yoongi and Namjoon,but my favourite are Taehyung and Jin.Taehyung is the most powerful,and Jin has something that catches me.But if Taehyung gives me a good impression,Jin seems too much clean,too much bright...and i read he was discovered by Sm but he refused it...why he refused Sm?In Bighit he is mistreated,he sang not so much.This is weird.
Welcome! I hope you make friends here.

Openso15t

Rookie
Hello guys. How are you guys doing? I know I have not been posting much. I love all of your analyses and theories their so on point and amazing. I love this thread. I feel so much comfortable here to share about my opinion. But I'm not going to be here much because one I have school and I have lot's of assignments I need to finish. And because my dad said I am wasting my time searching about the Illuminati and he told me to stop waking people up because they know about the Illuminati but they don't want to accept the truth. My dad want's me to focus on my school and God. So I won't be here much. I will come time to time. And I will continue tell people about the Illuminati and help people wake up. I love all of guys. Every single person here are amazing. And Guys I think we should all take a break from this thread. And I think we should all focus on our families and friends and God. I love you all. Stay safe and happy. Hope everyone here is doing good.

Shuna

Star
Dans une recyclerie, j'ai trouvé deux livres très intéressant, sont un qui détaille des sociétés secrètes, jusqu'à l'écriture:
In a recycling center, I found two very interesting books, one which details secret societies, right down to writing.
Les Ghostiques utilisant de multiples talismans ainsi que différentes pierres gravés donnant des pouvoirs extraordinaires. Ils utilisent aussi le symbole d'Abraxas.
The Ghostics using multiple talismans as well as different engraved stones giving extraordinary powers. They also use the symbol of Abraxas.

Il a aussi la référence au culte de la déesse noire, qui utilise des mouvements, visible sur les photos de la KPop:
In a recycling center, I found two very interesting books, one which details secret societies, right down to writing:
IMG_8909.JPG
IMG_8906.JPG

Kimchi

Rookie
Dans une recyclerie, j'ai trouvé deux livres très intéressant, sont un qui détaille des sociétés secrètes, jusqu'à l'écriture:
In a recycling center, I found two very interesting books, one which details secret societies, right down to writing.
Les Ghostiques utilisant de multiples talismans ainsi que différentes pierres gravés donnant des pouvoirs extraordinaires. Ils utilisent aussi le symbole d'Abraxas.
The Ghostics using multiple talismans as well as different engraved stones giving extraordinary powers. They also use the symbol of Abraxas.

Il a aussi la référence au culte de la déesse noire, qui utilise des mouvements, visible sur les photos de la KPop:
In a recycling center, I found two very interesting books, one which details secret societies, right down to writing:
View attachment 42345
View attachment 42346
I saw politicians doing these symbols

Shuna

Star
Il a une phrase qui résume bien, et qu'on arrête pas de marquer:
He has a sentence that sums up well, and that we keep marking:
L'adepte de la Déesse Noire pratique bien une certaine forme de duperie en menant une double vie: officiellement vertueuse et secrètement criminelle.
The follower of the Dark Goddess does practice a certain form of deception by leading a double life: officially virtuous and secretly criminal.

The lyrics to this song are so strange. It’s called even if I die it’s you, Taehyung dies in Hwarang. I’m not implying anything but kdramas are also satanic, also a lot of fans including me when we watched this scene felt so emotional. Even now when I watched it back I teared :( it is very weird... I never felt such sadness the way I felt it the first time I watched it. I cried so much and Taehyungs acting made it very realistic. I hope this was just a movie concept.

What else I find weird is he wore a similar outfit to Jonghyun in 2018 mama awards. Jonghyun wore the same colour in the music video that was released after his death 33FA02EC-267E-4E8B-99F6-54BD84F7964F.jpeg and V wore red which is the colour of sacrifice. His new mixtape has the same vibe of Jongs 641244B1-D4AC-4A16-B8DD-6D28E2EEC107.jpeg
I heard that they make you post things to tel you that if you mess up they will get you. Now when I think about how V posted about his dog being named after coal maybe it was to say “if you don’t shut up, we will do something to you too”. This was the MAMA 2018 show where he had the breakdown

Oh my they did the similar song thing With Jonghyun and Onew. They have a song called Please don’t Go and then Jong did go and left Onew It was weird to me that Onew had a scandal just before Jongs death (like a humiliation ritual) what if Jong and Onew were both rebelling or in danger just like both BTS and Jin are. Thanks for sending the song to me @Fujiko. Isn’t this song so similar to even if I die it’s you
The lyrics “don’t leave me” are the same
Even the aesthetics live to thee songs are so similar:

https://youtu.be/OEDM93B_uJc

I’m probs far reaching but this is so creepy

Last edited:

Honey

Established
The lyrics to this song are so strange. It’s called even if I die it’s you, Taehyung dies in Hwarang. I’m not implying anything but kdramas are also satanic, also a lot of fans including me when we watched this scene felt so emotional. Even now when I watched it back I teared :( it is very weird... I never felt such sadness the way I felt it the first time I watched it. I cried so much and Taehyungs acting made it very realistic. I hope this was just a movie concept.

What else I find weird is he wore a similar outfit to Jonghyun in 2018 mama awards. Jonghyun wore the same colour in the music video that was released after his death View attachment 42350 and V wore red which is the colour of sacrifice. His new mixtape has the same vibe of Jongs View attachment 42349
I heard that they make you post things to tel you that if you mess up they will get you. Now when I think about how V posted about his dog being named after coal maybe it was to say “if you don’t shut up, we will do something to you too”. This was the MAMA 2018 show where he had the breakdown
Omg sis, we think alike i was thinking these days how everyone focuses on jin or clues of him being possible "sacrifice " but just yesterday i had a Thought what if taes the one being sacrificed?? Like he is really popular like jung, so what if? And tae kinda shows depressional signs like him, he kinda outs a lot of bad things, he also said bang pd is the villain in his life,shades pd a lot of times in weverse, if bighit hates him for his guts what if they sacrifice him in the future?(maybe not now cause they need him) I don’t think his family has a say on this, Just a thought guys, Don't bash me for having an opinion , these days i feel like if i Don't say something mainstream on this thread, i will get bashed!

Last edited:
Omg sis, we think alike i was thinking these days how everyone focuses on jin or clues of him being possible "sacrifice " but just yesterday i had a Thought what if taes the one being sacrificed?? Like he is really popular like jung, so what if? And tae kinda shows depressional signs like him, he kinda outs a lot of bad things, he also said bang pd is the villain in his life,shades pd a lot of times in weverse, if bighit hates him for his guts what if they sacrifice him in the future?(maybe not now cause they need him) I don’t think his family has a say on this, Just a thought guys, Don't bash me for having a opinion , these days i feel like if i Don't say something mainstream on this thread, i will get bashed!
Haha same. I keep editing things in case I offend someone. I can’t win lol. People always misunderstand

Honestly I have no idea what Bighit are planning but I can tell by psychology everyone hates Taehyung. He talks a lot about being lonely. His parents sold him and don’t even care for him. That is why they sent him to his grandmas even though they raised their other kids. His members are jealous of him and do anything to make him dumb or overshadow him. The company treats him like crap. And his new hwarang mates just use him and control him. I really think he’s lost and lonely to be honest. I think he really suffers from being unloved. He used to act very immature when he first debuted. I think it was a way for him to be liked. He’s tired of his life just like Sulli and Jonghyun.

You know how illuminati do things in reverse. They show taehyung as the “evil” one and Jin as the “good”. What if it’s a reverse of what they are really portraying. It’s just a thought but I think both Tae and Jin are being mistreated a lot. It was weird that they were the ones who sang that song also.

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star

What else I find weird is he wore a similar outfit to Jonghyun in 2018 mama awards. Jonghyun wore the same colour in the music video that was released after his death View attachment 42350 and V wore red which is the colour of sacrifice. His new mixtape has the same vibe of Jongs View attachment 42349
I cried when i saw V in Hwarang...he is very a great actor..his death scene is heartbreaking
This is creepy,the outfit are very similar....

Fujiko

Star
Oh my they did the similar song thing With Jonghyun and Onew. They have a song called Please don’t Go and then Jong did go and left Onew It was weird to me that Onew had a scandal just before Jongs death (like a humiliation ritual) what if Jong and Onew were both rebelling or in danger just like both BTS and Jin are. Thanks for sending the song to me @Fujiko. Isn’t this song so similar to even if I die it’s you
The lyrics “don’t leave me” are the same
Even the aesthetics live to thee songs are so similar:

I’m probs far reaching but this is so creepy
You're welcome @ShiningCarat14 I agree with you,these songs are very similar,your analysis is wonderful as alwaysThey have another sad song together called "Tragedy"...they performed when they were rookies

Whoah this page. Im glad I havnt watched this lady not sure why but I just always switched the videos off and I am ever so glad because some people had dreams of reptiles sleeping in their beds and other weird stuff. Its true we cant trust anyone anymore. I have a good feeling about JD, Maybe im wrong?
This is a valuable read. Even this person states prayers for even the most damned isnt wrong. I dont pray for BTS anymore because basically I feel this is on them now, but I dont know. EVERYthing's messed up these days
Please pray! your prayer will be answered. I really really think Bighit are doing something very evil. I am worried for BTS

Jonghyun left a lot of signs before he died :(

Sulli death scene in drama

V death scene in drama pt2 - Minho was also here

Taehyung scene in save me webtoon (this explains the universe storyline)

1DB7D190-576A-4A25-A7DC-FD229BF9B534.jpeg
can you see the blood sprinkles on his chest - that is where he is stabbed in hwarang :( also he is tied up meaning trapped.... this was explaining the part where he goes to prison for murdering His abusive dad but it can have many interpretations to it

Last edited: