BTS discussion thread

Whoah this page. Im glad I havnt watched this lady not sure why but I just always switched the videos off and I am ever so glad because some people had dreams of reptiles sleeping in their beds and other weird stuff. Its true we cant trust anyone anymore. I have a good feeling about JD, Maybe im wrong?
This is a valuable read. Even this person states prayers for even the most damned isnt wrong. I dont pray for BTS anymore because basically I feel this is on them now, but I dont know. EVERYthing's messed up these days

halley

Rookie
Thank you for your kind words @ShiningCarat14, I am not a good theorist but I am doing my best. (I was going to like your post but you deleted it)

As for the separation, I didn't like it at first too, but I think, this is best way to continue discussing about the topic without creating any argument on both sides.

I actually understand both sides. Because I understand the motives behind. Elites do sacrifices people and abuse kids. You do not need solid proofs plus you cannot find even if you wanted to. They worked in secret. That is a fact as much as we know that s@t@n exist. Also, in bee tea ess videos, we found lots of references related with this kind of things.

I do not agree everything said on boti's thread but she did really good analysis. she even predict the b_g heat sharing stocks with b_tee_es.
I do not agree everything said on this thread either but same goes for this thread too. (there are really good opinions in this thread too)

I think we should appriciate everyone's contributions eventhough we do not fully agree. If you dont like it try to ignore it, and I dont want to see talking peoples behind, this kind of things harm this thread.

I hope you guys understand what I am saying. I have really slow internet right now, I do not know why.

I've been silent for a while now after a particular user who made a indirect remark at my comment, (which I can see started this entire little spat) and here's what I think:

Ta3hyung is a very rich member of BT5 who has access to the best mental health services and health care in Korea. He is, when it comes to money, is in no way struggling. If he is being mistreated, then he deserves better as any human does. If he is lying and using the 'mothering' instinct as Boti said in another comment to bait his fans, then the fans deserve better. And if you believe satanism is involved, well I think we know by now this opinion is accepted on this thread. Throughout the internet, if you mention satanism many fans attacked us, which is why we had to make a thread here. This is the only place on the internet where fans can talk about BTS and their true feelings without being attacked by armies who wish to bring them back into the fandom or call their religious beliefs on the certain symbols they keep seeing in all of these videos crazy.

Whatever belief you hold is simply an opinion and that's something we will not know the truth of because the company known as Big H1t have been playing on this depression of 'ta3hyung' and is now possibly captialising on it. Fans, concerned parties and haters alike should be a little concerned on the tactics these kpop companies use to play on the sympathy + empathy of fans, many of whom have mental health issues and have said in forums and openly how they use BT5 to help them with their mental health state, yes you can already see how this could be very dangerous in the long run. B1g h1t especially uses fans, especially the sensitive fans (sensitive is a good thing btw) and bait and switch them constantly with roller-coaster like emotions. Some members aren't exempt from this blame (e.g. 5uga baiting his fans with lyrics/words from a man who committed suicide) but we know for the most part b1g h1t is very complicit in allowing this content to come out too.

However the problem is here that intense hate and love for BTS are both problematic. Both are signs of attachment to a figure who, there's a high chance none of us will ever meet, know, or be able to help directly, and it may hurt us mentally in the end even overthinking about it. And mentally speaking, over-relying on such a distant figure can cause MORE mental health issues if suddenly they are not there, or turns out to be someone who is completely different than we imagined them to be.

Many users here I think are falling into the dangerous trap of being too in love with a particular figure and feeling they need to 'save' him from trouble, but sadly this very feeling could be a psychological trap B1g h1t has laid, this point Boti made I must agree heavily with.

You can pray, perhaps write about your initial frustrations in a journal, even talk it out here a little, or even take a break (as one user said they needed to do here - and I would say go for it!) - however, please do not attack any members of the forum here and then be shocked when you get a predictable response.

This thread has derailed heavily in the last few pages or so into, well I think all of you can see, and that's not what this thread is about. Some great users have taken the hint and returned back to posting great content again and I thank these users for attempting to get the thread back on track (which is about theories, discussion, thoughts, opinions, personal struggles with being a former fan, and just content about bts from neither a fan nor a hater).

Please apologise when you use such language or indirect remarks and reconsider your words, or simply move on - we do not hate you but don't do the things you accuse others of and then talk as though the other users are guilty. This is heavy projection and I hope the user in question understands the problem lay not the users on the thread at all.

Also I don't like the Boti thread too much either at times, but at the very least Boti has stuck to the topic throughout their entire thread and provided much useful information.

Fans come here, like I did a year ago to get some consolation, information and move on from being attached to BTS, to simply observing and learning without attachment about the industry, other idols, and also perhaps even move on altogether.

Some other users are also pegging this behaviour on and saying they will 'defend' the other users, and I ask you kindly, especially since some of you say you are muslim, to please stop this group mentality and be kind to other users. We all came here from different backgrounds for one common purpose, we can always agree to disagree at times, and then move on.

(Also just a pet peeve I have with formatting, if you need to reply with 5 to 4 users, you can do so in one comment, it's possible to do such a thing)

I would say most users here did contribute well to this thread, however perhaps due to lack of content the information has become stale. This is why I pointed users to specific parts of this thread with information worth checking out so they know where to go to start, especially to new users looking for the right content to start with. I hope I didn't offend anybody and apologise to those I did. I am usually a lurker and only speak if there's major things not being said, or in this case, the current problems the thread has been facing which has not been resolved.

Let's try to move on from this and get back on track inshallah.
I love love love your commment. I am not person to make long writings. You explained very well. thank you

Honey

Established

Whoah this page. Im glad I havnt watched this lady not sure why but I just always switched the videos off and I am ever so glad because some people had dreams of reptiles sleeping in their beds and other weird stuff. Its true we cant trust anyone anymore. I have a good feeling about JD, Maybe im wrong?
I kinda like jd, even tho we have different religion, i spoke to her several times personally, from my experience She's nice and i didn’t find anything wrong with her, i also sent her some infos that she Shared in her videos

Last edited:

Honey

Established
She said Muslims will go to hell and she believes Allah (swt) is false (authoobillah)
Ya i know its her religious belief that only christians will go to Heaven, i Don't have any problem with her religious belief cause as a Muslim i have the same belief that only Muslim that believes in allah will reach heaven, i was talking about her in general but!

No I am certainly not referring to you in the comment, don't worry about it. I enjoyed reading your analysis and think you have some great ideas. :)

As someone who is 'sensitive' myself, I never think it's a flaw to have sympathy for a person or a thing. I think it's natural to have sympathy towards things or people you may like, or who appear to be innocent and kind, or to be more sensitive. We can connect better with those who seem more like us or is friendlier, perhaps people we never see like this in our own lives. This world makes sensitivity and kindness out to be some kind of flaw, but this can easily be a great strength that people don't realise, and I think it's something at the very least I would say is one of the positive aspects of kpop since it's not seen as weird for men to be sensitive at times. But as muslims we have to be selective with the sympathy we give, because many of us have a lot of empathy for others, and sometimes people can abuse that, and we need to protect the energy we have so that we can give out the attention and empathy we have towards those in our lives who help us to be better muslims and people in general. If such people who we like are leading us away from that, then we may have to re-think about the time we spend around our favourite singers, things or people.

I think if you feel that bt5 are causing you emotional strain to the point of disrupting your Iman and religious beliefs, you may have to do what I did a year ago and take a break from this forum. I know how hard it is to stop being close to something you love or helps you to feel validated, seen and special, but if it gets in the way of your mental health and iman, I truly think it's time to reconsider how much time you spend around them and their content, and also conspiracies as well.

This is just my personal opinion based on what I read of your own posts and I also understand what you are going through, because I went through it some time back. Good luck and I wish you well inshallah!
Omds haha I am not obsessed with BTS lol. I had a year off this thread and yes I do suffer from mental illness but it has nothing to do with them at all. My mental health problems occurred in March before I even returned to this thread and were for reasons unrelated to BTS. I have been away from this thread for a long time and only came back because of quarantine. I left because of the users here and also my relationship with God has been very low but Alhamdulillah my relationship with Allah (swt) is stronger than it has been previously and I am in a good place mentally too! I think you misunderstood my posts haha.
But thank you for your concern

I literally felt sorry for Taehyung for 5 minutes and then I forgot and went on with my daily life. I will never support BTS

JazakaAllah sis
when she said that in a video ? can you share link ?
It was in the comment section of one of her videos that have now been deleted!
Ya i know its her religious belief that only christians will go to Heaven, i Don't have any problem with her religious belief cause as a Muslim i have the same belief that only Muslim that believes in allah will reach heaven, i was talking about her in general but!
Yes I know, but it doesn’t take much to respect another religion. When I told her that Allah (swt) was the same God of all the Abrahamic religions she said something else (the comments deleted) and one of her supporters mocked Islam and Muhammad (saw) a lot with me in the comments

Fujiko

Star
I need to be honest and admit, that some people around me noticed something dark even devilish inside of my gaze while I was talking about a topic from her videos. Her spells really work. Now I understand why such a thing happened.
Tamara scares me..she said she worked for Slipknot(metal group),she said creepy things about rituals,and she said that all these artists will go to hell...also she invited people to feel zero emotions for these artists dead people and don't trust in anyone....i commented against her because she put wrong infos and that was not a good idea....she put creepy music in her videos...and this music influence people...i asked youtube to do not send me nothing about her and i received again her videos...after i found a video about her being payed for her videos and photos about her naked ...why scaring people???It is not better explain with a good attitude?

halley

Rookie
I do suffer from mental illness but it has nothing to do with them at all. My mental health problems occurred in March before I even returned to this thread and were for reasons unrelated to BTS. I have been away from this thread for a long time and only came back because of quarantine.
I also became much more active in this thread because of quarantine. It effected me and my daily life deeply. I hope it will be over soon.
I also hope you get over the problems you have very soon.
These are really hard times, manipulation is at the top, stay strong people.

Nobodybuthere

Established
T@mara wants to impress us with demonic presence, but this is a definition of false prophets! A lot of people constantly need show nowadays because they are bored. We don't see God but we believe in Him. We don't need to see numerous videos to know that demons exist! A couple of them is just really enough. I'm ashamed how I often end up trusting these channels while being Christian.
On the side note, I believe the same is with analysis. People don't need never ending proofs of how dark the industry is. Elite play games with former fans here. People start to learn about dark things and get exited when they find confirmation, so they dig further, and this becomes a cycle. Elite see this, so they are throwing even more signs, and again people are learning all this and continue connecting the dots. And cycle again. This is how they keep people attached. This is not freedom! The freedom is when you once proved the fact to yourself and your mates, and got the life then. Neutrality. When one doesn't dream or care about them. It's better to pray for fans instead. I guess understanding that idols are coming from certain families and they'll never leave that lifestyle, this is what is called maturity. That's just the way it is, their stories and their poor background is facade to keep fans emotionaly attached even when they know about their possible dark stuff. Simply this is a mental trick that works well.
I figured out a while ago that I don't necessarily need to know what shape the Earth is, and it's fine even if I'll never find the truth about it. We don't need to know everything. As I remember, God told that we will never understand Him fully during our life here. So the same is with other things.
But the thread is pretty good for finding like minded people:)
Thank you! You've made me a brighter person, now I don't want any other information from those false prophets.

T@mara wants to impress us with demonic presence, but this is a definition of false prophets! A lot of people constantly need show nowadays because they are bored. We don't see God but we believe in Him. We don't need to see numerous videos to know that demons exist! A couple of them is just really enough. I'm ashamed how I often end up trusting these channels while being Christian.
On the side note, I believe the same is with analysis. People don't need never ending proofs of how dark the industry is. Elite play games with former fans here. People start to learn about dark things and get exited when they find confirmation, so they dig further, and this becomes a cycle. Elite see this, so they are throwing even more signs, and again people are learning all this and continue connecting the dots. And cycle again. This is how they keep people attached. This is not freedom! The freedom is when you once proved the fact to yourself and your mates, and got the life then. Neutrality. When one doesn't dream or care about them. It's better to pray for fans instead. I guess understanding that idols are coming from certain families and they'll never leave that lifestyle, this is what is called maturity. That's just the way it is, their stories and their poor background is facade to keep fans emotionaly attached even when they know about their possible dark stuff. Simply this is a mental trick that works well.
I figured out a while ago that I don't necessarily need to know what shape the Earth is, and it's fine even if I'll never find the truth about it. We don't need to know everything. As I remember, God told that we will never understand Him fully during our life here. So the same is with other things.
But the thread is pretty good for finding like minded people:)
Very interesting that u say pray for their fans as many people have said that,but when I see those toxic army posts I feel nothing but contempt for them. Its probably really bad to feel like screw those people but alot of them are really ugly in their defense of BTS and its difficult not to look at those people in a negative light the way they praise BTS like saints or babies needing protection or like gods. U know what I mean?

I deleted my original post because I don’t know how to phrase this without being harsh (I am not in any way being mean)

If you guys prefer the boti thread or if you guys prefer this thread it is ok. We all have different opinions. But please don’t undermine either thread because everyone works hard to write these theories and this is meant to be a welcoming environment. I’m tired of all this divide on this forum now. In 2018, there was one member who hated BTS but the rest of the old members were a lot more neutral or sympathetic. They left this thread because they were bored of the constant fighting. To all the members who went on the thread to undermine what we did here... stop... just stop. A member posted BTS lyrics and we just analysed them and other videos. The member who disagreed wasn’t bashed at... we gave our opinion and left it at that.

If you don’t feel sorry for him or not, this is a BTS thread so we will discuss about taehyung lyrics, his crying and his mental deterioration. Just because we feel sorry for him doesn’t mean we are still fans or obsessed. It means that we have hearts and can see that he is clearly struggling. The argument that feeling sorry for him because maybe he’s a pedo (no evidence) or he sacrificed his grandma (do you know under what conditions his grandma was sacrificed, do you have a special camera device that saw the whole thing and how Tae felt after the incident? If so, I want this camera too... please sell it to me... I will pay for international delivery) is something I will never understand but I choose to ignore those posts. If you don’t like a post simply ignore it or reply with a kinder manner. It’s not that hard. But don’t tell others how to feel or what is deemed morally acceptable in your standards. Honestly I don’t want to even stay on this thread anymore because I feel like all this thread has become is a bullying ground... it should be renamed Bullying BTS for 1400 + pages.
Now I feel terrible AGAIN! what I meant in the other thread is about annoying people. Like trolls, people who attack others for their opinion. There a less in the boti thread. I love both threads! Please don't feel bad about this situation.

I deleted my original post because I don’t know how to phrase this without being harsh (I am not in any way being mean)

If you guys prefer the boti thread or if you guys prefer this thread it is ok. We all have different opinions. But please don’t undermine either thread because everyone works hard to write these theories and this is meant to be a welcoming environment. I’m tired of all this divide on this forum now. In 2018, there was one member who hated BTS but the rest of the old members were a lot more neutral or sympathetic. They left this thread because they were bored of the constant fighting. To all the members who went on the thread to undermine what we did here... stop... just stop. A member posted BTS lyrics and we just analysed them and other videos. The member who disagreed wasn’t bashed at... we gave our opinion and left it at that.

If you don’t feel sorry for him or not, this is a BTS thread so we will discuss about taehyung lyrics, his crying and his mental deterioration. Just because we feel sorry for him doesn’t mean we are still fans or obsessed. It means that we have hearts and can see that he is clearly struggling. The argument that feeling sorry for him because maybe he’s a pedo (no evidence) or he sacrificed his grandma (do you know under what conditions his grandma was sacrificed, do you have a special camera device that saw the whole thing and how Tae felt after the incident? If so, I want this camera too... please sell it to me... I will pay for international delivery) is something I will never understand but I choose to ignore those posts. If you don’t like a post simply ignore it or reply with a kinder manner. It’s not that hard. But don’t tell others how to feel or what is deemed morally acceptable in your standards. Honestly I don’t want to even stay on this thread anymore because I feel like all this thread has become is a bullying ground... it should be renamed Bullying BTS for 1400 + pages.
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT! The pedo posts irritated the HELL out of me! But I just ignored them because I already get into enough fights on the internet-haha

Kimchi

Rookie
Hi nice to meet you☺I am here because i feel tired after listening Bts.There is something strange in them...i can't stand the music and at the same time they are interesting.But i am trying to be rational,and to have my opinion because their fandom is crazy and illogical.I don't find them the best artists of Sk...i think they are very overrated....Jk is Bang pd favourite...Jimin has no personality,J hope is very fake with his sunshine attitude...i have no idea about Yoongi and Namjoon,but my favourite are Taehyung and Jin.Taehyung is the most powerful,and Jin has something that catches me.But if Taehyung gives me a good impression,Jin seems too much clean,too much bright...and i read he was discovered by Sm but he refused it...why he refused Sm?In Bighit he is mistreated,he sang not so much.This is weird.

queen82

Star
Hi nice to meet you☺I am here because i feel tired after listening Bts.There is something strange in them...i can't stand the music and at the same time they are interesting.But i am trying to be rational,and to have my opinion because their fandom is crazy and illogical.I don't find them the best artists of Sk...i think they are very overrated....Jk is Bang pd favourite...Jimin has no personality,J hope is very fake with his sunshine attitude...i have no idea about Yoongi and Namjoon,but my favourite are Taehyung and Jin.Taehyung is the most powerful,and Jin has something that catches me.But if Taehyung gives me a good impression,Jin seems too much clean,too much bright...and i read he was discovered by Sm but he refused it...why he refused Sm?In Bighit he is mistreated,he sang not so much.This is weird.
i think they are overrated too, there are many boy groups that they are better than them