BTS discussion thread

I want to make a post expressing my gratefulnest to each one of you on this thread! Thank you because through the one thing we all had in common we helped each other a lot and because of you I was able to learn so much not just for bts and the elite but you all helped me realize many things that changed my personal view of the world! I know there could be dangerous people following this thread because I believe it's filled with much truth but I am no longer afraid thanks to my faith in the Lord! You all became my friends and even though I don't know your names or places I will always keep you in my heart and will never forget the impact you had on me! This makes me realize that we all have a purpouse in life. Even if we feel insignificant we can mean so much for someone else!
From the moment your parents met, to the moment they gifted the world with you and from the moment you were born, to the very moment you decided to express your opinion and exchange some thoughts with someone - you are changing the world <3 Keep the good work! I love you guys :*
Thank you for saying this...your post always very impactful

I understand what you mean...the members here is wonderful, and I still remember the old members and they really impact me a lot with their posts and thoughts..they are in my heart as will and I will never forget them...

I wished if we could gather and meet one day haha

I think I missed it, when people said in here that r_m is watching the thread ? Are there any clues or just a guest ?
If there are any proofs/clues for this I would like to know. it is really interesting. If r_m is following this thread then other members may follow too, they are much more good in English than they show.
there was some member here before I posted its name in the other thread of Kpop old post of mine...he talks a lot like RM...I also believe that person is RM but stayed little time here, and said he have to leave

the elite doesn't care if you know their secrets that's why there is so much accessible info on their search engines. It's not like TPTB are gonna go on a press tour and confirm or deny anything they do. Most ppl (especially BTS fans) are brainwashed or asleep and there is no way they'd believe anything in this thread.
I agree

I believe this thread was left for these reasons
first they don't care if some people know about their secrets, its just a group of people with no plan in doing something, it doesn't cause any threat to them

They also want us or some fans to be hooked on them, analysis their content I think is doing them favor, is giving their content extra views and more attention, and keep us addicting to them

They also want some people to know about their symbols, but some not all, thus you see all of the disinfo agents in Youtube, because they intentionally made them spread the meaning of their symbols...they want some small resistance from truther that are not any threat to them....its average Kpop fans Vs Truther who is minority...or average person who doesn't know Vs Truthers...and Truthers always minority with no any threat to them, not organized, not anything, just posting in the Internet, with little people believe in it and majority doesn't

Also they want to keep platform to get infos on people who knows about these secrets, and they keep them monitored..thats the reason websites like VC kept there, and also others websites

Lily-Blue

Established
Ahh this documentary will be very interesting because it’s again showing another persona. From the beginning, BTS have talked about this inner conscious and unconscious and they have recently used Carl Jung who was a Freemason in their symbolism and imagery. (The intro to Jung’s mots + RMs intro persona will be posted tmrw if God wills and I will talk about how they used Jung’s work in their songs which are all about mk programming it’s crazy) They are practicing magic. They have been planned/brainwashed from the beginning to carry this agenda. I’ll tell you guys something creepy. Whilst I was researching I watched a lot of videos of Murray stein the author of Jung’s mots. Bighit used his book as reference in the album and promoted it which shows that they got this from that book. Anyways he said that a few months before coronavirus BTS released Black Swan and later a pandemic changed everyone’s life. Well the black swan effect in psychology means something catastrophic happening that would not be anticipated.
This not only shows that Bighit knew about the pandemic because it was always planned but it also shows how connected Bighit are to the elite, the Freemasons who run what’s going on in this world. Bighit are very powerful! I can’t believe army think BTS using Carl Jung is philosophical when it’s actual Satanism smh. Anyways I’ll try to make the first part of the post tmrw talking about Jung’s theory to freemasonry, his association with programming, brainwashing, kaballahistic magic, the introduction to his psyche psychology and how that links to BTS mots series. I will start With the first song on mots: persona and then carry on because each song is dedicated to Jung.
DNA = coronavirus research/patents including vaccine ($$$ for the players exposed but who still hold immense power)
Black Swan = destruction of world economies not anticipated except by those who caused it and by those who knew the plan
ON = the Great Reset begins using a fake pandemic as the perfect tool
Dynamite = "watch me bring the fire and set the night alight" - wildfires worldwide / cause: arson

Merriam-Webster. Harbinger definition is - something that foreshadows a future event : something that gives an anticipatory sign of what is to come.

BTS is a harbinger using song titles and lyrics while hiding under the cover of a harmless candy-coloured kpop group. Unprecedented worldwide fame ensures maximum coverage of the next message in compliance with one spiritual law: Satan must inform his intentions in advance.

Fujiko

Star
DNA = coronavirus research/patents including vaccine ($$$ for the players exposed but who still hold immense power)
Black Swan = destruction of world economies not anticipated except by those who caused it and by those who knew the plan
ON = the Great Reset begins using a fake pandemic as the perfect tool
Dynamite = "watch me bring the fire and set the night alight" - wildfires worldwide / cause: arson

Merriam-Webster. Harbinger definition is - something that foreshadows a future event : something that gives an anticipatory sign of what is to come.

BTS is a harbinger using song titles and lyrics while hiding under the cover of a harmless candy-coloured kpop group. Unprecedented worldwide fame ensures maximum coverage of the next message in compliance with one spiritual law: Satan must inform his intentions in advance.
I can't understand Black Swan related to economic destruction...
Dna is clear because there is also the gesture he did Tae when he indicates the wrist like simulating an injection ...but Black swan is not clear because they have black wings and they seems like fallen angel..maybe it is a metaphor of economic fall.Bang pedo is very evil and his messages are cryptic sometimes...behind him there are evil spirits...the guys are an instruments...

Last edited:
I can't understand Black Swan related to economic destruction...
Dna is clear because there is also the gesture he did Tae when he indicates the wrist like simulating an injection ...but Black swan is not clear because they have black wings and they seems like fallen angel..maybe it is a metaphor of economic fall.Bang pedo is very evil and his messages are cryptic sometimes...behind him there are evil spirits...the guys are an instruments...
Lily Blue posted an interesting write up on Black Swan if im not mistaken. Wish I could find it, it was long ago damn. Like weeks and weeks

halley

Rookie
I didn't share such an info, moreover my page is about how good k-pop and k dramas are. I saw among people whom they were subscribed those who were posting scary things and love to Lucifer. I don't claim it was them or anything, but it seemed to be suspicious
If your friend had the same message then it is not something you did, but be careful anyway.

BTS Universe Story - Analysis
Disclaimer: I don’t take any of my points as facts. These are theories based on the new Universe game trailer

At the start we have RM wearing all black with a mask (Is the some sort of predictive programming of COVID-19) in between what looks like a riot. This could not only be foreshadowing the BLM protests but also could be an indication of Civil unrest being a form of illuminati control (please keep in mind these storylines don’t only relate to BTS but also political and social agendas the illuminati are planning). In freemasonry fire is known for the light (Lucifer) and spirit.
View attachment 42080View attachment 42081
BLM protest Vs Scene in trailer

RM then goes into the trailer and protects the young child but himself burns in the trailer. Another definition of fire in freemasonry is renewal so perhaps the child is actually RM and the fact that the fire is destroying everything could be a metaphor of RM killing his innocence and destroying it

Throughout this trailer Jin is associated with light. He is drawing the curtains with light coming through, when he tries to interact with the other members he is met with shocks of light. The moon shines on him. This perhaps could demonstrate that Jin was illuminated first and has the freemasonry past which means he is always in the realms of illumination from the beginning. He is the first one to open the wardrobe/closet... again indicating him finding the satanic “light” before the others. Remember the moon could be a reference to him being a moonchild like his song moon indicates. I think he was taught freemasonry because we see him unlocking a drawer to find a book with hidden words where his dad used to write in as his dad also went though the same thing. These words in the book is freemasonry knowledge which has been passed down through bloodlines. When the door opens we see V killing his father, which resembles the sacrifices needed once you initiate.

Both Jin and V stand against a purple sky, meaning mysticism magic etc. Again the duality between black and white, good and evil in the clothes they wear. In masonry this duality needs to be balanced symmetrically for a mason to grow. Please also remember V knows about Jin going back in time in the storyline. He has premonition themed dreams. I real life again with the white/black this could be some sort of tension between them both.

View attachment 42082

Jin tries to save everyone when he keeps going back to April 11th and May 22nd but he can’t. In the storyline so far Jin is the one who dies in the end. If there is a possible sacrifice it’d either Jin or JK

Ok there is a lot of symbolism between car accidents and BTS specifically JK. He dies in the trailer from a car accident. There is the scene where V (the one who has the most sacrifices) hits a yellow toy car at JK Whilst he is sitting on the edge of a cliff. Then he actually dies in a car crash.

View attachment 42083

The Picture V hands to Jin is the same picture used in the whole storyline. In it is the same car JK dies in. This picture was taken in the epilogue.

View attachment 42084
please remember the date 6.12 is very important.

at the end we see JK drawing the cliff that he runs up in On. This shows reaching the highest amount. The peak of fame with a steep fall. They are huge rn but like Suga says the price of fame and the fall of fame will be bad. JK the last one running up and the one who isn’t with the other members.

View attachment 42087View attachment 42088
I think BTS will get a Grammy and once they reach their peak an ultimate sacrifice will happen. JK was also the one trapped in a box of blood in Bulletproof:eternal mv (symbolising sacrifice). He is the one who is connected to Jin in On with the dove. He is also the one who dies multiple times in the storyline. Jin is the mastermind behind it all I think. Jin and V are moonchildren. Jin knew a member of BTS will have to die at the end and Jin left hints to the members in real life just like he did in the storyline to help them figure it out. I think V is the only one who figures it out because in fake love the Save me sign is behind him. I think they were abused as children. Jimin and Jhope were sold by their parents as children to Bighit just like in the storyline, RM and Suga had a desire for music they were willing to do anything to get it but realised that due to their multiple personalities that fame isn’t what it seems. (Check out RM intro persona and Suga shadow) and JK was recruited and groomed at a young age. Either Jin will take his life for the group or let JK die if this whole storyline has any truth. Remember the clock in the “Even if I die it’s you” there is a clock... symbolising time ticking down

please keep an eye on the dates on the mvs and throughout the storyline. These are very important. I really think BTS are in danger. I really hope this is just a storyline :(
Thank you for the analysis.
Also, in the end of the story, when j!n look the picture that Tea put on his pocket (9:14 min), one member is missing. There are 6 people in the picture.
But when the picture showed second time, there are 7 people. I don't know who is the missing member.

1600252154067.png

1600252308375.png

Last edited:

halley

Rookie
Big*hit has eyes on this thread 100% .. BUT then they know if any of our theories comes true ( like the death of jeen or jeykeey ) we will spill all the tea and expose them with all the undeniable proofs we already prepared .
Idk if you guys get my point , but as we all know the Elite always do unpredictable things , even though they show hints it's really hard to notice them, actually people realize only when it's too late . So maybe all our theories are being handed to us by them to blind us from the real planned stuff of BTS.
I am 100% agree with you.

J.Gloria

Rookie
Ok I want to clarify something. I read some of you guys posts about not making theories and what not and I want to give my opinions.

Yes I also think Bighit watch this thread but I think it’s stupid to assume they read through every page lol. Half of the things in this thread now are not even detailed analysis. A lot of the time we just have conversations with each other. I don’t think we are that important to the elite because we have nothing and can do nothing individually to stop their plans. The people they actually do care about are famous people speaking out and that is why there are so many mysterious suicides/deaths in the industry.

I also disagree that our theories are being used by Bighit.... honestly that made me laugh. If they have spent years to come up with this precise storyline they are not going to use some random people on a thread for inspiration. They are working with the devil so all the theories are heavily indoctrinated with symbolism coming from the elite. Yes we might have got some things right but we don’t know the theories like they do!

I only make these theories honestly to help others. There will be new members here who will find it hard to read all these pages so instead of letting this thread defeat the purpose of what it originally was, I try to write incorporating past analysis on this thread. I don’t research all the time like you assume either lol. Frankly it’s boring, BTS are boring to analyse and I have a life! I go to school, I have friends and family that I hang around with. There is more to life than this thread lol. I also had 9 months away from this thread so it’s not like I spend 24 hours of my life cherry picking stuff from all their mvs! So no personally me researching takes a small fraction of my life and I am not obsessed with at all. Sometimes even if I research a bit I will feel anxious so I will stop and won’t write anything. I know my body and my soul so I am able to write theories in moderation. I never go out of my way to research when I don’t want to I can’t speak for everyone else on that though.

I agree with the assumptions thing and I apologise for that! We don’t know when someone will die or how, but we do know that sacrifices exist. Jonghyuns murder had many signs in his mvs, in the clothes he wore etc so the elite do put signs before they kill someone off. It is not completely hidden like we think. It’s called predictive programming. There is a lot of weird symbolism in BTS mvs that do mean something, who knows what they mean? We will never be 100% right like we are never 100% right with a majority of things in life apart from God. I am also Muslim and yes we should not assume or Judge about people but I never judged them explicitly. I never said Tae is a pedo, or they are damned to hell. I always say that we don’t know them but there have symbolism which coincides with a possible sacrifice happening. In Islam we are taught to always be vigilant and make sure we don’t ever give into shaytaan

I honestly just carried on making these theories because I felt like this thread would be a jolly old discussion thread just hating on BTS if I didn’t lol. But I can tell from the atmosphere that they won’t be helpful so honestly I am glad I don’t have to lol. For any new users who come across this post, please check the first 600 pages!!!!
We do appreciate the analysis of course but we were just kinda worried about the guys who do the analysis
But if you say you are focused on your life and don't get addicted to B#T#S all over again whenever you do the analysis then I'm glad
We still would like to see more of your analysis,I really do love them

J.Gloria

Rookie
If your friend had the same message then it is not something you did, but be careful anyway.

Thank you for the analysis.
Also, in the end of the story, when j!n look the picture that Tea put on his pocket (9:14 min), one member is missing. There are 6 people in the picture.
But when the picture showed second time, there are 7 people. I don't know who is the missing member.

View attachment 42099

View attachment 42100
Jin is the missing member
According to the picture, the missing member is fully dressed in black
Jin is the one in full black20200916_160818.jpg

Fujiko

Star
Wow... I think I saw this but must have forgotten to post it. Thank you!!. It’s these really subtle details that matter!

i won’t lie... I was hurt when I woke up and saw that users post. I try really hard to put good analysis out there. Like my Lou Pearlman research, my mind control research, the analysis of masks, the storyline etc. But all this research isn’t done everyday. I was here in 2018 and since then I’ve had so many breaks and have even forgotten about BTS at time. It hurt me because I only come back here to help others. I am no longer affected by BTS. I occasionally feel sorry for the maknae line but apart from that I can see who they are and I am definitely not addicted or obsessed lol If we don’t analyse anything this thread will just be a discussion thread of people talking about random things and it won’t be helpful for new users as much as it’s very nice to have a chat. Thank you. I am glad you appreciate them even though I am lacking. It makes me feel a little better that they’re not total garbage!
Your analysis are the reason i decided to follow this threads(bts and kpop satanic),they are very interesting and detailed and help people to have knowledge of what these people did and do...i don't have affection anymore for bts but bts are an important part of the agenda...Jk said in an interview that they choosed New york background for Vma because it is a way to create a connection between Asia and the West....i am thinking about masks...is is not a way to create union between West Europe and places where mask is something normal?A guy who knows how they act said that symbology is very important for them,so the symbols they use are very important.Mask make me think to China Korea...
A song of Muse is called United states of Eurasia...Europe will be conquered by Asia because of Mes??

Wow... I think I saw this but must have forgotten to post it. Thank you!!. It’s these really subtle details that matter!

i won’t lie... I was hurt when I woke up and saw that users post. I try really hard to put good analysis out there. Like my Lou Pearlman research, my mind control research, the analysis of masks, the storyline etc. But all this research isn’t done everyday. I was here in 2018 and since then I’ve had so many breaks and have even forgotten about BTS at time. It hurt me because I only come back here to help others. I am no longer affected by BTS. I occasionally feel sorry for the maknae line but apart from that I can see who they are and I am definitely not addicted or obsessed lol If we don’t analyse anything this thread will just be a discussion thread of people talking about random things and it won’t be helpful for new users as much as it’s very nice to have a chat. Thank you. I am glad you appreciate them even though I am lacking. It makes me feel a little better that they’re not total garbage!
Darling dont be sad or offended. We all love ur posts and you. We appreciate your effort and work. I personally said that the post is true because I often wonder if this thread isnt considered a form of backbiting and then I get stressed out. But not because I dont want ur analysis. The Information u share is great, educational and helpful. Il be sad when u go back to school to he honest. U make the thread great and I love it that u are back

You guys are so nice! Thank you..

yes sis I was also hurt when she said we should be focusing on God instead because I love Allah (swt) so much and it made me feel sad, because I love my religion so much and that the assumptions are a sin. Talking about the illuminati I don’t think is a sin so the theories themselves are not a sin but when we use that to bully BTS or mock them it does become a sin as we are talking bad about them behind their back. I really hope none of my posts come across as a me defaming them. When I do criticise them it is only about things they purposefully do like their hand symbolisms or their tattoos. I’ve made jokes a few times Which I admit and InshaAllah I will refrain from that.

Aww haha.... sis.. honestly I only stayed for you guys but I will probably leave soon InshaAllah because school is so busy now and I want to focus on my exams! But InshaAllah I’ll be back lol

thank you @Fujiko... you are the best honestly. You make me smile with you replies.

wow I was talking about the masks they wear in their performances and mvs not the masks for COVID but nice catch.... you have an amazing point there...I understand why you would think that. Please can you expand
On it because I’m not so sure about the muse thing
Sis your allowed to make Jokes pls dont let the poster put a dampening on your vibe here. She meant well. But dont take it badly. Speaking about the ILLUMINATI isnt haraam because the Quraan actually speaks about the Secret societies that conspire against us! Cant remember what verse or surah but I possibly have a pic lost in my phone.

I also hate the bullying and the mocking, shit maybe iv fallen trap to making comments like that myself. Eurgh. Listen, I love you so lets just smile

Fujiko

Star
You guys are so nice! Thank you..

yes sis I was also hurt when she said we should be focusing on God instead because I love Allah (swt) so much and it made me feel sad, because I love my religion so much and that the assumptions are a sin. Talking about the illuminati I don’t think is a sin so the theories themselves are not a sin but when we use that to bully BTS or mock them it does become a sin as we are talking bad about them behind their back. I really hope none of my posts come across as a me defaming them. When I do criticise them it is only about things they purposefully do like their hand symbolisms or their tattoos. I’ve made jokes a few times Which I admit and InshaAllah I will refrain from that.

Aww haha.... sis.. honestly I only stayed for you guys but I will probably leave soon InshaAllah because school is so busy now and I want to focus on my exams! But InshaAllah I’ll be back lol

thank you @Fujiko... you are the best honestly. You make me smile with you replies.

wow I was talking about the masks they wear in their performances and mvs not the masks for COVID but nice catch.... you have an amazing point there...I understand why you would think that. Please can you expand
On it because I’m not so sure about the muse thing
You are very kind dear❤❤I was thinking when they went to Kbs and the order was V and Jin...also when they went out from Mbc radio the others put the mask and V not...
The èlite has a lot of secrets but they must to respect the rules of their cult, and respect the masonic ranking because the most high are the most respected.During radio host while they were doing photos with radio staff Junkook put the mask but Rm took it away the mask in an energic way and Jk wanted to put the mask again but he didn't...
V is not the older so why he was the first to enter in kbs and he entered before Jin(the oldest)?In the interviews he spoke not so much,and also in Bts universe he is the more conscious about their future(he has knowledge).
About Muse they did a lot of songs about clones,virus,wars,and the leader when he was child did ouija because his mother did these stuffs and this experience was shocking and changed his life forever.Maybe he is a moonchild.