BTS discussion thread

I don't think it will happen. They use it as a thread to pressurize people.
Imagine bg_ht sue someone for claiming satanic videos. All people will talk about b_t_s and illu relation which the company don' want it because as we all know "they only work hard".
I know that haha... it’s very unlikely I will get sued. I was being sarcastic lol. The army thought she scared me.

Fujiko

Star
I saw the video related to music and i knew the tongue gesture who became very popular was not a good thing,i didn't know was refered to Kali...
I want to say an important thing because i confirm the power the music has...but this is not only in high levels(Hollywood etcetera).I know someone who knows the musical apps (Smule for example ),and told me that now for virus a lot of people spent time in these apps.. these are places where someone sing and received also virtual awards and do competitions...this person told me these places are related to masons satanic stuff..there are evil people...evil things....dead people,and witchcraft.
Even if these people are not famous in music industry these apps hace connection with this sick world

If V doing the call me sign wasn’t enough, in recent interviews and videos he’s been doing the Masonic pyramid sign. I saw him doing a lot when BTS were promoting dynamite but I gave him the benefit of doubt thinking perhaps he’s just placing his hands like this. I can’t find other times where he did it but he did do this multiple times, I just can’t remember where I saw it. What stood out was how blatant the sign was when they had their kbs interview. It was right in my face and I was not expecting it to be honest.

8D7518AB-BB8D-4064-AFBD-D5089D684D66.jpeg
he is doing the inverted illuminati sign which a lot of politicians and celebs do to show their allegiance to the illuminati
C60B13C2-D8F3-45F6-AF9F-DA65A10BB35A.jpeg
F7AA1443-EFA5-44C1-94F2-EC7942EC8702.jpeg6F520153-84C3-4E04-840F-2B7885139245.jpeg
this is the way up, V did the same sign but inverted.

He seriously can’t stop doing these same signs. It’s so weird because he does them in every interview or public appearance, he’s the only one who does them, and they are too misplaced to be a coincidence

Edit: as I watched the rest of the interview, I saw Jhope slyly doing it but because RM was in front of him you can’t see it properly. I think V was placed in the middle so whoever behind the scenes he was showing this to could visibly see it.

Last edited:

Pruu

Rookie
Guys I decided to officially let go of B#T#S and it's been SUPER hard......yesterday I decided to delete everything B#T#S,all their pics,songs...everything for my phone and focus on my Christian life and studies.
Unfortunately,I dreamt about them ,which I hardly do btw.In my dream I see them all sad ,especially RM then in another dream,Suga is like my friend and he's helping me and now I feel terrified.
Let's just pray cos I feel like only God's intervention can save them

mimis

Established
If V doing the call me sign wasn’t enough, in recent interviews and videos he’s been doing the Masonic pyramid sign. I saw him doing a lot when BTS were promoting dynamite but I gave him the benefit of doubt thinking perhaps he’s just placing his hands like this. I can’t find other times where he did it but he did do this multiple times, I just can’t remember where I saw it. What stood out was how blatant the sign was when they had their kbs interview. It was right in my face and I was not expecting it to be honest.

View attachment 41764
he is doing the inverted illuminati sign which a lot of politicians and celebs do to show their allegiance to the illuminati
View attachment 41768
View attachment 41765View attachment 41767
this is the way up, V did the same sign but inverted.

He seriously can’t stop doing these same signs. It’s so weird because he does them in every interview or public appearance, he’s the only one who does them, and they are too misplaced to be a coincidence

Edit: as I watched the rest of the interview, I saw Jhope slyly doing it but because RM was in front of him you can’t see it properly. I think V was placed in the middle so whoever behind the scenes he was showing this to could visibly see it.
Signs like this create different energy circuits interacting with the brain, nerves, endocrine system and organs. I think it has more of a sexual meaning because the sign looks like a woman's private part. I've seen the sign on Ariana Grande in her music video 'God is a woman', which was all about s*x. It might be a sign that V is offering services to elite or may be he is hinting at being very good at "his job" and is rewarded from the elite. But whatever the meaning is, it is not done by mistake. He is being taught what to do.
In university we study proper manners around influential people and there are all kinds of gestures and requirements, some of which masonic. This is the new normal unfortunately! We study it briefly but influential people like bts study these things to the smallest detail. There are probably 100 people that take care of them and tell them what to do and say! So no gesture or statement is a mistake!
I wish I could believe they are not aware of their company's evil schemes but the chances of that are pretty low. They have been exposed to this lifestyle long time ago. Imagine being called on a meeting with a very rich person and your company is insisting that you go there. You might not want in the beginning, you might be threatened to go because of the contract you've made, but after few of these meetings you start to see the benefits of these meetings - the good amount of money you are given, the power you get, the attention and you get used to it and start loving it...
I know it might sound contorversial but to me Bts are just highly-paid prostit*tes! I don't think they feel regret and remorse about the way they are living. Of course, sometimes they feel hurt or sad or used but don't we all feel that way?(except we are not rich and famous) They can drown their sorrow in alcohol, expensive gifts and attention. We on the other hand, drown our sorrow in our faith in the Lord! That's the difference - fame and money blind their eyes for the Truth! They are so in love with this world that they prefer to escape the light and find shelter in the darkness! They know they are doing wrong but they don't have the strength to overcome it because of that verse: John 8:34 - Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave of sin.

Attachments

Pruu

Rookie
Signs like this create different energy circuits interacting with the brain, nerves, endocrine system and organs. I think it has more of a sexual meaning because the sign looks like a woman's private part. I've seen the sign on Ariana Grande in her music video 'God is a woman', which was all about s*x. It might be a sign that V is offering services to elite or may be he is hinting at being very good at "his job" and is rewarded from the elite. But whatever the meaning is, it is not done by mistake. He is being taught what to do.
In university we study proper manners around influential people and there are all kinds of gestures and requirements, some of which masonic. This is the new normal unfortunately! We study it briefly but influential people like bts study these things to the smallest detail. There are probably 100 people that take care of them and tell them what to do and say! So no gesture or statement is a mistake!
I wish I could believe they are not aware of their company's evil schemes but the chances of that are pretty low. They have been exposed to this lifestyle long time ago. Imagine being called on a meeting with a very rich person and your company is insisting that you go there. You might not want in the beginning, you might be threatened to go because of the contract you've made, but after few of these meetings you start to see the benefits of these meetings - the good amount of money you are given, the power you get, the attention and you get used to it and start loving it...
I know it might sound contorversial but to me Bts are just highly-paid prostit*tes! I don't think they feel regret and remorse about the way they are living. Of course, sometimes they feel hurt or sad or used but don't we all feel that way?(except we are not rich and famous) They can drown their sorrow in alcohol, expensive gifts and attention. We on the other hand, drown our sorrow in our faith in the Lord! That's the difference - fame and money blind their eyes for the Truth! They are so in love with this world that they prefer to escape the light and find shelter in the darkness! They know they are doing wrong but they don't have the strength to overcome it because of that verse: John 8:34 - Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave of sin.
it's so sick honestly what they do but I pray for them to see the truth and know God.

mimis

Established
P.S. Sometimes I get scared because I know God will judge us by His Word and by the way we decide to judge people, that's why I don't want to judge anyone. We should love others the way we love ourselves (meaning we should treat everyone with respect and be happy for people's happiness instead of enving.) I know it's easier said than done, but I have faith in the Lord! He loves mankind so much He gave us the right of salvation by sacrificing Himself! He doesn't judge us if we sin but He does judge us if we realize the Truth and close our eyes for it and continue to sin. The story of Jesus and the woman taken in adultery prooves it.
John 8:4-11 - they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” They said this to test Him, so that they might have some charge to bring against Him. Jesus bent down and wrote with His finger on the ground. When they kept on questioning Him, He straightened up and said to them, “Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” And once again He bent down and wrote on the ground. When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before Him. Jesus straightened up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, sir.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.
Bts in their song We are Bulletproof: the Eternal sing: Throw stones at me, we don't fear anymore, we are together bulletproof. Doesn't that ring any bells? They don't fear God, they are mocking Christianity, thinking they are the chosen ones to become kings and rule over humanity and they actually believe Jesus will lose the war over the Antichrist..so you can clearly see how delusional they are, thanks to Satan of couse, but even if a billion people pray for them they won't turn to God unless God wants them to! He stated that in the Bible: John 6:44 - "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day."
***I just wanted to put my thoughts out there. I know that might be a very sensitive topic to someone. I am not saying the boys can never be saved or sth like that. It's just that their fate is in the hands of the Lord, so is our fate and we shouldn't worry so much about their salvation! God is the all seeing (not the illuminati) so He can see through their hearts and decide if they are worthy of salvation. He knows more about them than they know and than we ever will...and He will make everything clear when the Great day of Judgement comes so we don't have to worry! Our questions and doubts will be answered <3

LittleLady

Established
*Opening Jingle* Music & Artist for Healing...

Healing.

Considering how you guys expose their darker side, this isn't healing...it's conditioning..? Or dare I say..damaging?
Because telling the truth to hundreds of thousands of people is the worst, right? Opening up our eyes to the truth isn't good, huh? They need to remain closed. Being under spells without someone to help you is a good thing, hm? Oh yeah, this is TOTALLY damage :rolleyes:

Wow... I did not know this sign had a double meaning, they are really exploiting Taehyung this comeback aren’t they. What you said reminded me of the time V said I’m good boy. They really do pimp these guys out to people behind the scenes.

it reminds of Monsta x when they had an American interview. They were talking about who’s the flirtiest member or something like that I can’t remember and the male interviewer who was about 50 something pointed at Hyungwon and said “i think it’s him” and I.M said “oh you like him?” I felt very uncomfortable when he said that because it felt like the interviewer was choosing. They do that a lot with groups in S Korea. The rich people behind the scenes chooses who they want and it’s a way to compromise favours like awards or promotion.

I study sociology as one of my subjects as well as politics and English so I have learnt a lot about manipulation and fraud in politics, as well as there being such an impact on societies due to crime and families. A lot of the work I have done sometimes links to BTS, especially the theory of child deprivation. I think they were bought up in abusive homes which really strained them psychologically. I don’t study phychology but in terms of sociology, this industry is really exploiting young kids who have been deprived and using that anger, frustration or trauma to expose them more. That is why I think it’s easier for these people to compel and do crimes whilst being in these groups. Because they have already been labelled by their handlers, manager etc they create a self fulfilling prophecy

Some of the theories like institutionalisation are awfully similar to mind control. For example when someone goes to a mental hospital they are going through a “mortification of ones self” basically meaning they are being programmed to become a new version of themselves. So in these reprogramming canters celebrities go to they are become “inmates” and to do this their handlers perform rituals to carry this out like taking away what they care about. It could go to extreme measures of hurting them physically. Not everyone accepts this though. So vicitms either conform or rebel. In Vs case for example it really seemed like he was rebelling against Bighit particularly in 2018 whilst RM is more likely to conform to this because he has been conditioned and groomed

this sociological theory doesn’t directly fit into BTS but I thought that perhaps it can related to their story somehow. Anyways I am studying a lot of these type of theories and I find it so fascinating how these things also link to the Korean industry. It’s very interesting for me!

Fujiko

Star
I saw this pic and .....just look View attachment 41773 my innocent and clueless self would never have known!! Isn't this like a pedo code strawberry?
Someone said that strawberries represents blood...in txt MV "Can't you see me" there are strawberries and they represents blood...the strawberries are also in a glass..like a vampire who drinks blood..

Fujiko

Star
Wow... I did not know this sign had a double meaning, they are really exploiting Taehyung this comeback aren’t they. What you said reminded me of the time V said I’m good boy. They really do pimp these guys out to people behind the scenes.

it reminds of Monsta x when they had an American interview. They were talking about who’s the flirtiest member or something like that I can’t remember and the male interviewer who was about 50 something pointed at Hyungwon and said “i think it’s him” and I.M said “oh you like him?” I felt very uncomfortable when he said that because it felt like the interviewer was choosing. They do that a lot with groups in S Korea. The rich people behind the scenes chooses who they want and it’s a way to compromise favours like awards or promotion.

I study sociology as one of my subjects as well as politics and English so I have learnt a lot about manipulation and fraud in politics, as well as there being such an impact on societies due to crime and families. A lot of the work I have done sometimes links to BTS, especially the theory of child deprivation. I think they were bought up in abusive homes which really strained them psychologically. I don’t study phychology but in terms of sociology, this industry is really exploiting young kids who have been deprived and using that anger, frustration or trauma to expose them more. That is why I think it’s easier for these people to compel and do crimes whilst being in these groups. Because they have already been labelled by their handlers, manager etc they create a self fulfilling prophecy

Some of the theories like institutionalisation are awfully similar to mind control. For example when someone goes to a mental hospital they are going through a “mortification of ones self” basically meaning they are being programmed to become a new version of themselves. So in these reprogramming canters celebrities go to they are become “inmates” and to do this their handlers perform rituals to carry this out like taking away what they care about. It could go to extreme measures of hurting them physically. Not everyone accepts this though. So vicitms either conform or rebel. In Vs case for example it really seemed like he was rebelling against Bighit particularly in 2018 whilst RM is more likely to conform to this because he has been conditioned and groomed

this sociological theory doesn’t directly fit into BTS but I thought that perhaps it can related to their story somehow. Anyways I am studying a lot of these type of theories and I find it so fascinating how these things also link to the Korean industry. It’s very interesting for me!
The symbol V did it is a symbol used by pagans,also it is mentioned on "Da Vinci code" ..there are two symbols,one represents a man and one a woman,the triangle in Ariana video is man and woman (reference to both genders)...so her God is baphomet...

Thanks for putting this in your post, it really helps. But in future, you should tell us all in advance. I wasn't even dissing their accents, I'm only adding to the fact they are so involved within the illuminati. I don't know what your problem is, but if you really think I have a problem, I don't, even I have an accent- everyone does! I don't really care. Please, stop nit picking at our stuff.
I agree. But I can see where she is comign from. You can post what you like, don't let this bring you down :)

TheNightDuck and ShiningCarat14, thanks for being so welcoming! Everyone else as well - very nice family here haha

Also thanks for uploading all those screenshots somewhat_yuna - I can't believe reading some of those things. I might be a bit slow to catch on but is the source of the information basically their inner circles/staff who work alongside them? Some of them are so personal and intimate! :O I can totally see how those award shows could be conducted that way though. So unfortunate to train all those years to reach a (pretty high) level in itself, and then graduate to this sort of sphere with the only option being to leave completely.

Can see why many would be reluctant to leave, but sadly don't have the foresight of how much worse it is staying in the game
Awww, anytime! Just ask!

Pruu

Rookie
Banga pedo talking of his success so creepy, says he has a woman in him and helps him write music and not only That he uses the WORST ILLUSTRATION to explain himself . This man is so creepy I can't.
I have the weverse app and I keep on telling their fans to stop their obsession and that is when I truly see how deceived they are .they think bts are innocent and anyone who hates them is an anti or jealous of them !can you believe ?but I never stop because I know God told me to spread the gospel there . I posted and sometimes I would even comment on their posts too , and they kept on taking screenshots and maybe they reported me cause now I can't even comment on a single post even to say hi.they really do monitor the app. There was a day I couldn't even access my account but thank God I got off the app and entered again and I was back. Really pray for them most army's are teenagers and maybe young adults it's harder to convince them cause they are so close minded!!! Also pray for BTS it breaks my heart what they do .If God could intervene they could even expose everything themselves. And have a great impact on their fans. Nothing is impossible with our God. Nothing at all!!

Tbh I noticed on pictures here ta3hyung constantly looks moody, so I searched to see about that. And what I came across, I'd like to discuss (a theory + opinion):

Ta3hyung seems to visibly hate Jungk00k: He literally cannot hide his distaste for Jungk00k. But with Y00ngi he always looks scared.

In Korean society, status and hierarchy is very important, to the point where fights start if you don't address elders properly. As someone who grew up in modest means, this idea of 'status' probably is very strong on him. Not having money to 'designer' clothes, living in a poor neighbourhood, looks. This is all very important in Korea. And competition is very high. Add to the fact he was a hidden member, and that is pure fuel for insecurities to grow. I suspect therefore he has a hierarchy/superiority-complex, but is taking it out in a very poor manner on Jungkook.

With people or things below him, he ignores or snaps at them. But when with 'older' or more powerful people, he either A) tries to associate with their power or B) is visibly fearful of them.

So he gets off this insecurity by putting others down and pretending to be more high-class and exclusive than he really is, or rather feels.

I think him being quieter and mellow is his real personality. But I think his moody depressed act is not, simply fangirl bait.

So yeah, to summarise, he has a superiority-complex, and is trying to appear 'grander' than he really is to make up for this insecurity. And the forced 'fanservice' is to cover up the visible jealousy he has for jungkook (and shippers of course twisted it).
I don't understand. He seems like the one people put down or am I wrong? Please tell me more about this.

Pruu

Rookie
I have seen many people talk of ta3 being evil and all and I don't know but this is my opinion. I think he is just withstanding to stay in that group. Honestly he seems so quiet and not as goofy as he used to so sad , there are so many vlives where he is quiet and when he talks he doesn't get opportunity to, cause then all others open their mouths louder. I feel like he is really insecure and feels ignored maybein the group ,his smile is so fake nowadays,he talks like he is being forced too ,so unmotivated. Maybe he is getting oppressed by demons? Who knows ,I feel like ta3 was innocent and clueless at some point and you know how when one feels when you are free,happy bubbly but when you are not and you got sth to hide /a secret you're sad quiet exactly how ta3 is.