BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
Do you know what I’ve realised guys.... I used to think Taehyung and Jimin were the most extroverted, sociable, warm etc, but I’ve realised they have a very strong aura. Even fans have noticed when they make eye contact with them, they are very intimidating and are very piercing. Some might say on stage they are posssessed, but even off stage without the makeup at airports for example, they have this very cold aura. I think these two have full time demons in them, because if I ever saw them in the street I’d lowkey be scared
View attachment 41460View attachment 41461View attachment 41462 View attachment 41459
Jimin is really creepy also for the plastic surgery...seriously he is completely changed...also Tae...the more normal is Jin...but the others are really weird..

I can't wait to read your posts am interested about this
I can’t wait for you to read it!! It’s too many “coincidences”. I understand now how they got this title of biggest group in the world. BTS have been programmed since a young age. Now they most likely all practice the teachings of Freemasonry (idk if they do this willingly or not) and they are heavily mind controlled. Everything they say, do is seen and managed by their handlers. I think they are very very closeted in what they do
Jimin is really creepy also for the plastic surgery...seriously he is completely changed...also Tae...the more normal is Jin...but the others are really weird..
ik... they all look weird I agree lol.... Jin is acting very strange recently too. In his interviews he seems on edge... scared, I really noticed that about him he seems very socially anxious this comeback. I wonder why?

Yes, Tae also said that he has a resting bitch face which makes him come off as arrogant. I myself have that type of face haha and I’m told I look intimidating by people but it’s not just that... even their eyes look very dark especially Taehyung. His eyes are really piercing. People here said he practices a lot of spells and with the I purple you stuff I kind of understand why he would have an intimidating aura
A new pic of JK appeared on my feed and his eyes are looking so black these days too!

That's exactly one of the main reasons why I quit djing. It's not about the music anymore and the vibe of the people, atmosphere... it's not the same anymore. On top of that, people who go to the clubs or festivals nowadays... they really don't care much about the music or what djs are playing because they're either too fucked up on drugs or they just stand there like bunch of idiots filming with their phones.
The last time I played at Creamfields was no exception. EVERYONE IN THE CROWD WITH THEIR PHONES W/ FLASHING LIGHTS fully dedicated to film it and some of them are busy shazaming the track that it's sounding lol
But the real problem in my opinion is that most of them have a very very bad and shitty taste in music....

PS: The girl dj you mentioned.. is Amelie Lens?
Yeah it's actually sad how everything in this world has Changed. There is no sincerity in anything anymore. This world is fake crap. When I think back to just 10 yrs ago, how shit was still sincere and authentic, it hasnt taken the world that long to decline really rapidly. And no I remembered and it was nina kraviz actually

Fujiko

Star
I can’t wait for you to read it!! It’s too many “coincidences”. I understand now how they got this title of biggest group in the world. BTS have been programmed since a young age. Now they most likely all practice the teachings of Freemasonry (idk if they do this willingly or not) and they are heavily mind controlled. Everything they say, do is seen and managed by their handlers. I think they are very very closeted in what they do

ik... they all look weird I agree lol.... Jin is acting very strange recently too. In his interviews he seems on edge... scared, I really noticed that about him he seems very socially anxious this comeback. I wonder why?
Their gematria shows that their career was preplanned and this is scary...they are like an experiment...
Omg if i think that Txt will became like them...gross..Bigshit is a garancy for this lol

Yeah it's actually sad how everything in this world has Changed. There is no sincerity in anything anymore. This world is fake crap. When I think back to just 10 yrs ago, how shit was still sincere and authentic, it hasnt taken the world that long to decline really rapidly. And no I remembered and it was nina kraviz actually
I wish I was a teen in you guys time. The 80s and 90s seem so much better than being a teen/young adult now. The world is a shambles rn. I mean I don’t know about other countries but in the UK it is a catastrophe. The government are purposefully using COVID irresponsibly. I am going back to school on Monday after having 6 months of not learning a thing and even though my school is amazing, the government handled education so poorly. Our education is being destroyed, so Is our mental health with the rise of plastic surgery and materialism, our healths are being used as experiments. Being a teen is meant to be such a fun stage of your life but we have Satanic boy groups and appalling governments
Their gematria shows that their career was preplanned and this is scary...they are like an experiment...
Omg if i think that Txt will became like them...gross..Bigshit is a garancy for this lol
yes all planned, a long time ago is my guess. I think every member was chosen very young! I don’t think txt will be big like BTS. With the symbolism I see a lot of similarities between ateez and BTS. I wonder if there will be a western group next. Simon Cowell wanted to make a group to challenge Kpop. So I don’t know

Fujiko

Star
I wish I was a teen in you guys time. The 80s and 90s seem so much better than being a teen/young adult now. The world is a shambles rn. I mean I don’t know about other countries but in the UK it is a catastrophe. The government are purposefully using COVID irresponsibly. I am going back to school on Monday after having 6 months of not learning a thing and even though my school is amazing, the government handled education so poorly. Our education is being destroyed, so Is our mental health with the rise of plastic surgery and materialism, our healths are being used as experiments. Being a teen is meant to be such a fun stage of your life but we have Satanic boy groups and appalling governments

yes all planned, a long time ago is my guess. I think every member was chosen very young! I don’t think txt will be big like BTS. With the symbolism I see a lot of similarities between ateez and BTS. I wonder if there will be a western group next. Simon Cowell wanted to make a group to challenge Kpop. So I don’t know
No no Txt won't reach bts success...i was thinking that they will reach their level of plastic surgery,weirdness and mental issues lol.
Not bts related but music of new generation in my country is pure s*it...i feel shame for these sellout mk ultra singers without personality people who are all with elite...when i was a child music was more genuine.
Yes i think that Ateez will reach a huge success...Simon cowell wants to create anti bts group?Interesting...we will see
Surely bts fall will come and in a strong way...maybe tragic

J.Gloria

Rookie
I choked..
People actually believe this
I mean it's funny how we're here talking about B#T#S's relations with the elite while most fans are out there believing that the "universe" is actually "rewarding " Bts for the good that they do
So I'm wondering, what good?Spreading p***philia?
The energy thing is getting pretty annoying

Screenshot_20200906-032133_Instagram.jpg

Openso15t

Rookie
Do you know what I’ve realised guys.... I used to think Taehyung and Jimin were the most extroverted, sociable, warm etc, but I’ve realised they have a very strong aura. Even fans have noticed when they make eye contact with them, they are very intimidating and are very piercing. Some might say on stage they are posssessed, but even off stage without the makeup at airports for example, they have this very cold aura. I think these two have full time demons in them, because if I ever saw them in the street I’d lowkey be scared
View attachment 41460View attachment 41461View attachment 41462 View attachment 41459

Same I feel like if I see them. I will faint or have a headache. They have this intimidating sickening aura.

halley

Rookie
A new pic of JK appeared on my feed and his eyes are looking so black these days too!
j_k had innocent eyes in the past but after he initiated in 2018 (f@ke l0ve), the innocence in his eyes slowly changed now he do not look same.

it remind me this girl's story when she took photo with them, she accidentally got close to ta_e and she said that he didn't even blink.

Bonus:
not bee_tea_s related:
Did you guys know that in UK and Germany people protest against c0r0n@_virus agenda.
look at the comments, people are waking up.

in Italy, Croatia. Australia and Serbia, there were protests against c0r0n@_virus measures and restrictions, people say that governments manipulate and misinform the public.

Fujiko

Star
j_k had innocent eyes in the past but after he initiated in 2018 (f@ke l0ve), the innocence in his eyes slowly changed now he do not look same.

it remind me this girl's story when she took photo with them, she accidentally got close to ta_e and she said that he didn't even blink.

Bonus:

in Italy, Croatia. Australia and Serbia, there were protests against c0r0n@_virus measures and restrictions, people say that governments manipulate and misinform the public.

I know someone who lives in Italy and i could confirm that newspapers are filled with lies bulls***t,all the government is sellout to masons...the young people are brainwashed...the music is s**t,bts are the most kpop group listened,all singers all sellout and promote masks..if someone say the truth he will shut down or they give him corona...there are people who are awakening but there are fake news fake mass media...south italy is protected by mafia...the government sacrificed north italy to protect south and south people are arrogant and they don't care about north..a complete disaster.
About Jungkook he is comoletely changed..he seems retarded but at the same time he has an evil expression...creepy

Honey

Established
No no Txt won't reach bts success...i was thinking that they will reach their level of plastic surgery,weirdness and mental issues lol.
Not bts related but music of new generation in my country is pure s*it...i feel shame for these sellout mk ultra singers without personality people who are all with elite...when i was a child music was more genuine.
Yes i think that Ateez will reach a huge success...Simon cowell wants to create anti bts group?Interesting...we will see
Surely bts fall will come and in a strong way...maybe tragic
I agee, i feel like big hit wanted to make TXT as the next BTS, but txt ain't doing good globally, note that in mind bighit wants to cater to the whole world, korea is not Their motto anymore, like in ON they said "im taking over, you should know that" its obvious they said they Won't make full English songs cause they are k-pop artist and it Breaks Their individuality but guess what they needed that very 1 that's why dynamite is all English lmao, txt is flopping in Comparison to BTS, bighit is about to debut new boy -girl Groups in 21/22 upcoming years

Fujiko

Star
Guys not kpop related but happened something strange when i saw a video of Evanescence...someone could analyse them or do a thread of them please?I felt drained and attacked like the person who said to feel attacked after Kanye west video...this thing happened also to my friend...she said she felt drained...some of you had these effects after watching kpop videos so i wish to understand because my friend was scared...i will put here the video...it is filled with one eye symbolism...the video is called "the game is over"
If Jimin is possessed i don't know what to think about these people on this video

So the "duality, sexy to cute" that fans always talk about is actually a possession? wow, they like it -_-
I’m not sure if it’s possession but I’ve realised that the more famous they get the darker and more intimidating they seem.... because of that it’s difficult to assume they just have those type of faces because If that was true they would have always been like that. Jk was so much more innocent looking and know he looks like he’s on drugs. His eyes lack emotion it’s scary.
Guys not kpop related but happened something strange when i saw a video of Evanescence...someone could analyse them or do a thread of them please?I felt drained and attacked like the person who said to feel attacked after Kanye west video...this thing happened also to my friend...she said she felt drained...some of you had these effects after watching kpop videos so i wish to understand because my friend was scared...i will put here the video...it is filled with one eye symbolism...the video is called "the game is over"
If Jimin is possessed i don't know what to think about these people on this video
Wow I skipped through this but I saw so much imagery still. I hope too feel better now.
They use a lot of spells on these Satanic songs and have a lot of demons attached. Please be careful next time :(

Fujiko

Star
I’m not sure if it’s possession but I’ve realised that the more famous they get the darker and more intimidating they seem.... because of that it’s difficult to assume they just have those type of faces because If that was true they would have always been like that. Jk was so much more innocent looking and know he looks like he’s on drugs. His eyes lack emotion it’s scary.

Wow I skipped through this but I saw so much imagery still. I hope too feel better now.
They use a lot of spells on these Satanic songs and have a lot of demons attached. Please be careful next time :(
Really i was shocked because it seemed a simple video (not like On)but i felt very bad...i won't watch it anymore,really they are possessed

Fujiko

Star
Yes you are right.... I saw a video yesterday where there was something moving at the top
Of the stadium(it was like a dark cloud) whilst Shinee were singing lucifer. The person making the video said it may have been a demon but I think subconsciously I thought about it a lot and at night I saw the same shadow thing near me (maybe I was hallucinating) I was so scared that I was possessed or something lol (these things really trigger my anxiety. I’ve decided to take w break from researching illuminati stuff now because I feel like there is too much negativity around me and I feel my anxiety and ocd increasing..... sometimes we should try to detox and have positive vibes only!!!
Evanescence is a satanic group...they talked about suicide,demons..there are better rock bands not famous as them...i am disappointed because i thought they were against elite,but they were hungry for fame and being a rock band as others was not ok for them...the first time they performed live in my country the singer seemed possessed...it was shocking and a lot of people were scared by her attitude...i was so blind
You are right...me too sometimes i am scared after seeing these videos about masons,sometimes we must to take a break because these are negative energies(also satanic)so we must to pay attention to be not entrapped by themI think these songs are spelled because it is in these way that people accept pedos,transhumanism,crossdressing as normal things or beautiful....blind brainwashed mind...

Fujiko

Star
Wow.... I’ve never heard of them..... I don’t know you guys music taste lol!
That’s so scary!
Ikkk you are right. I really wanted to share my analysis but I’m going back to school and I’m feeling very anxious whenever I research so I’m going to leave it for a while! I’m sorry, ik you wanted to read it
Take your time dear ,I know that these threads are heavy sometimes,so when you feel ready and in the right mood share your analysis and i will read wiyh interest and attentionSometimes i ruined my nights because i watched videos about these....worst than horror movie also because some videos have dark music so it is not a good idea watch them during the night or before sleeping lol

Last edited: