BTS discussion thread

donut

Really interesting to understand kpop fandom mentality and kpop fake world
That video takes too long to get to the point and misses out some points I think are worth mentioning. I do think she's onto something here, but I think being more on point rather than randomly coming up with points on the fly will help fans to clearly see what parts of kpop nowadays are 'cultish' in nature.

---

Here's my opinion on the kpop model as a whole (and something you all need to remember):

Kpop cultivates basically a giant honey pot, and the fans are winnie the pooh. I kid, but kpop is basically huge bait pandering to the base desires of woman/girls, and humans really since the beginning of time.

First - The Appearence. The truth is that if you are not attracted to your idols you will not support them. This attraction is indeed biological. Appearances is the first stage in the attraction game, and they know this. So the idol always looks perfect and have a perfect personality, because they need to attract fans, like flowers attract bees. This is why despite being a genre of music in which only your ears are needed, so much time is spent on appearances. Through makeup, clothes, a well crafted personality, tv angles, photoshop, dancing etc. . .this makes the idol seem untouchable, otherworldly. This is all crafted by the company of course.

Secondly they promote friendliness. "Why?" You ask. It's all about trust. This really goes back to basic survival.

Have you ever wondered why 'cute' features, is a thing in nature? Having cute features usually shows that the child is friendly and 'not harmful', which is actually a survival mechanism. In the wild, if parents didn't think their children was worth looking after, or dangerous, they probably (and sadly) would not pay any attention to them, and would not offset the maternal instinct in mothers.

Having neotonous (cutesy) features in the kpop world is all about appearing friendly and not 'rough' or 'harmful', which is all about promoting trust to the potential fans. This is why you see fully grown men doing aegyo dances or appearing as though they are 12 years old, because if they acted like the men they are, the teenage fans would be scared away. Neotony means having 'cute' features and appearences and it's one of the main tools the kpop industry uses to make fans think the idols are safe and friendly.

Thirdly when trust is established they promote similarness. Usually people who are attracted to someone are usually attracted to them because they are 'relatable' or share a similar trait to them, making them feel 'relatable' in some way. In the case of kpop, this would be mental health storylines, being 'dorky' or 'clumsy', showing their day to day lives, complaining about real world problems the fans would have, faking their MBTI type to mirror the fans (xNFP/J types) and the like. They want to appear not just otherworldly, but also someone that YOU can meet and talk to personally, and someone who understands YOUR problems.

Fourthly they pander to your desire to feel special and to be validated. Kpop idols do this by always having their attention on YOU. This is done through personal fancams, lives, reality house shows, selfies, fan meets and the like. These interactions will create something called a parasocial relationship between fan and the idol, where the fan feels a personal yet one sided bond with the idol, as you get to have an exclusive 'fly on the wall' sneak peek into their lives, and their feelings too.

Fifth they promote Homosexual shipping + suggestive fanservice. This is to hook a very specific and rabid kind of fan called the fujoshi, who is invested in seeing a non-existent relationship happen betwen two of the male idols in the same group. This delusion is so intoxicating to these fans, and the k-idols feed into it to keep them hooked. Fans who are not fujoshi yet are heavily promoted this homoerotic fanservice by the idols, the fans and the youtube algorithm until it is normalised to them and they also become a fujoshi. Once a fan is a fujoshi, it is easier to have them be loyal to the fandom as long as you keep the bait of the potential 'ship' alive via fanservice and PR (we will touch on that soon enough). The aegyo fanservice also feeds into this cycle as well.The suggestive fanservice is additional bait for the fans to keep listening + watching the idols who they like 'interact' with other in the hopes that 'something' can emerge. It will not.

Sixth they promote 'group' or 'tribal' dynamics. The company provides the model for the group name and environment, and the fan will fill the gaps. When you are in any group in human society, and relate with the other members, humans would produce a chemical called oxytocin, otherwise known as the 'cuddle' or 'love' hormone, creating a positive feeling and a bond between fans of the same group. On the flipside however, this makes a very tribalistic 'us vs them' mindset, where everything IN the group is all-good, and everything OUT is all-bad. In any tribal group, chants, certain rituals or traditions, and certain customs are performed to heighten social cohesion, bonds - and those who do not conform are usually bullied into submission.

Hmm. . .I wonder if any particular fandoms mirror this. . .

And lastly the PR team. A PR team not only creates a great image of the group, but they also help to craft it. Anything that falls outside of this is quickly removed (youtube deletions anyone???). Deals are made with dispatch companies, 'leaks' are made, and the 'bad' image is swiftly thrown into the fire and under the rug, because ladies and gentlemen, your idols are PERFECT, and nothing else more.

Also, these PR companies also exist to sustain interest in the groups, especially when downtime happens. They provide a constant idol stream, 24/7, exclusively, to YOU. And if that runs a little dry, a little scandal here and there is thrown in to sweeten the honeypot. As CDAN said, it's just like WWE.

-----

In a way there are cultish tendencies in such fandoms. The unquestioning loyalty, bullying of casual fans, spamming fan cams and streaming parties, have gotten out of hand.

Now, none of what I said is talking about 'casting spells' or 'satanism'. I'm just presenting what I've studied, and I think the easiest ways to convince fans to dig deeper is to simply peel away the curtain and let them see how the system works.

Last edited:

MiaWallace

Rookie
I think all of the music scenes have turned into mediocre piles of garbage. Seriously when I started going to outdoor trance parties and even indoor hardstyle parties and edm parties the music was really amazing. But I stopped partying like 3 yrs ago because every time I went the music was commercial garbage. Music is meant to make u feel something and I would feel dead inside listening to the awful shit they played. I was watching a recent clip of a famous girl dj (cant remember her name now) anyways she was playing Love Parade and Jamming! And everyone had blank stares, nobody was dancing and every one was just recording the thing with their phones. Damn when I used to party every one left their phones in the car so they actually went and enjoyed themselves. wtf. But also iv mentioned before when u go to the trance scene now all u see is the ONE EYE and reptilian themed decor. HELLO SATAN
That's exactly one of the main reasons why I quit djing. It's not about the music anymore and the vibe of the people, atmosphere... it's not the same anymore. On top of that, people who go to the clubs or festivals nowadays... they really don't care much about the music or what djs are playing because they're either too fucked up on drugs or they just stand there like bunch of idiots filming with their phones.
The last time I played at Creamfields was no exception. EVERYONE IN THE CROWD WITH THEIR PHONES W/ FLASHING LIGHTS fully dedicated to film it and some of them are busy shazaming the track that it's sounding lol
But the real problem in my opinion is that most of them have a very very bad and shitty taste in music....

PS: The girl dj you mentioned.. is Amelie Lens?

BlessingG18

Rookie
oh no, i'm wondering if she will create another channel, she could but unfortunately these fans would report it again.
I also wonder if she knows about the forum, probably, but it would be nice for her to interact here.

But..now I looked and her channel has some videos.
She has a backup channel; DJ PlanB in cased her current one got terminated. From what I know I don't think she knows about the forum. Sure she knows that there are other "conspiracy theorists" (as we're called) with similar knowledge & background information exposing b-shit & poop-k but not that there's a specific forum/thread dedicated to exposing bts. I was planning to give her & other people interested in learning more about b-shit & Co, links to this website on one of her videos but I'm yet to make that decision.

Fujiko

Star
I actually saw this before but I was not sure if this is true so I didn't share. Do you know when he quit world tour ?

by the way guys, did you know even Paulo Coelho "supported" bee tea ess. He is the writer of famous book "The Alchemist ".
this is like Stephen King supporting backstreet boys.

boti shared this in her thread:

all this support from unrelated people and now they are invited by "W0rld_Health_0rganization". (probably for vaccine propaganda)

This ultimate support is scary. they do not give that much support for nothing...
Another perverted evil...disgusting...and he wants manipulate people and made them think that bts are victim of jealous people..

Fujiko

Star
That video takes too long to get to the point and misses out some points I think are worth mentioning. I do think she's onto something here, but I think being more on point rather than randomly coming up with points on the fly will help fans to clearly see what parts of kpop nowadays are 'cultish' in nature.

---

Here's my opinion on the kpop model as a whole (and something you all need to remember):

Kpop cultivates basically a giant honey pot, and the fans are winnie the pooh. I kid, but kpop is basically huge bait pandering to the base desires of woman/girls, and humans really since the beginning of time.

First - The Appearence. The truth is that if you are not attracted to your idols you will not support them. This attraction is indeed biological. Appearances is the first stage in the attraction game, and they know this. So the idol always looks perfect and have a perfect personality, because they need to attract fans, like flowers attract bees. This is why despite being a genre of music in which only your ears are needed, so much time is spent on appearances. Through makeup, clothes, a well crafted personality, tv angles, photoshop, dancing etc. . .this makes the idol seem untouchable, otherworldly. This is all crafted by the company of course.

Secondly they promote friendliness. "Why?" You ask. It's all about trust. This really goes back to basic survival.

Have you ever wondered why 'cute' features, is a thing in nature? Having cute features usually shows that the child is friendly and 'not harmful', which is actually a survival mechanism. In the wild, if parents didn't think their children was worth looking after, or dangerous, they probably (and sadly) would not pay any attention to them, and would not offset the maternal instinct in mothers.

Having neotonous (cutesy) features in the kpop world is all about appearing friendly and not 'rough' or 'harmful', which is all about promoting trust to the potential fans. This is why you see fully grown men doing aegyo dances or appearing as though they are 12 years old, because if they acted like the men they are, the teenage fans would be scared away. Neotony means having 'cute' features and appearences and it's one of the main tools the kpop industry uses to make fans think the idols are safe and friendly.

Thirdly when trust is established they promote similarness. Usually people who are attracted to someone are usually attracted to them because they are 'relatable' or share a similar trait to them, making them feel 'relatable' in some way. In the case of kpop, this would be mental health storylines, being 'dorky' or 'clumsy', showing their day to day lives, complaining about real world problems the fans would have, faking their MBTI type to mirror the fans (xNFP/J types) and the like. They want to appear not just otherworldly, but also someone that YOU can meet and talk to personally, and someone who understands YOUR problems.

Fourthly they pander to your desire to feel special and to be validated. Kpop idols do this by always having their attention on YOU. This is done through personal fancams, lives, reality house shows, selfies, fan meets and the like. These interactions will create something called a parasocial relationship between fan and the idol, where the fan feels a personal yet one sided bond with the idol, as you get to have an exclusive 'fly on the wall' sneak peek into their lives, and their feelings too.

Fifth they promote Homosexual shipping + suggestive fanservice. This is to hook a very specific and rabid kind of fan called the fujoshi, who is invested in seeing a non-existent relationship happen betwen two of the male idols in the same group. This delusion is so intoxicating to these fans, and the k-idols feed into it to keep them hooked. Fans who are not fujoshi yet are heavily promoted this homoerotic fanservice by the idols, the fans and the youtube algorithm until it is normalised to them and they also become a fujoshi. Once a fan is a fujoshi, it is easier to have them be loyal to the fandom as long as you keep the bait of the potential 'ship' alive via fanservice and PR (we will touch on that soon enough). The aegyo fanservice also feeds into this cycle as well.The suggestive fanservice is additional bait for the fans to keep listening + watching the idols who they like 'interact' with other in the hopes that 'something' can emerge. It will not.

Sixth they promote 'group' or 'tribal' dynamics. The company provides the model for the group name and environment, and the fan will fill the gaps. When you are in any group in human society, and relate with the other members, humans would produce a chemical called oxytocin, otherwise known as the 'cuddle' or 'love' hormone, creating a positive feeling and a bond between fans of the same group. On the flipside however, this makes a very tribalistic 'us vs them' mindset, where everything IN the group is all-good, and everything OUT is all-bad. In any tribal group, chants, certain rituals or traditions, and certain customs are performed to heighten social cohesion, bonds - and those who do not conform are usually bullied into submission.

And lastly the PR team. A PR team not only creates a great image of the group, but they also help to craft it. Anything that falls outside of this is quickly removed (youtube deletions anyone???). Deals are made with dispatch companies, 'leaks' are made, and the 'bad' image is swiftly thrown into the fire and under the rug, because ladies and gentlemen, your idols are PERFECT, and nothing else more.

Also, these PR companies also exist to sustain interest in the groups, especially when downtime happens. They provide a constant idol stream, 24/7, exclusively, to YOU. And if that runs a little dry, a little scandal here and there is thrown in to sweeten the honeypot. As CDAN said, it's just like WWE.

-----

In a way there are cultish tendencies in such fandoms. The unquestioning loyalty, bullying of casual fans, spamming fan cams and streaming parties, have gotten out of hand.

Now, none of what I said is talking about 'casting spells' or 'satanism'. I'm just presenting what I've studied, and I think the easiest ways to convince fans to dig deeper is to simply peel away the curtain and let them see how the system works.
I agree with you about your opinion of this video...you really explained in a detailed way kpop world,thank you so much
This is a better way to introduce kpop because starting with satanic spells pedos etcetera it is more shocking but in this way it is more easy to understand the fakeness on kpop world

Fujiko

Star
Pretty disturbing.... I mean, what are the odds, rite???

View attachment 41390

and this? I don't know what this means.... and I don't know what to think. I ain't no expert in gematria yet...but still, preee-ttty disturbing.

View attachment 41391
I have an opinion i hope to be wrong...Jin's number is 33 ..33 is masonic range and the age of Christ when he died...
Bts are related to Antichrist...it could be possible that they sacrifice Jin in a satanic ritual to open doors to Antichrist?
I saw Jk has 66 and 33 reversed so Jk would have an important role on this ritual...

halley

Rookie
You are absolutely correct about them being slave to the trends. It's no joke fr.. that's why I'll never understand their mentality.

However, I have to disagree with you on Korean men being cheater and selfish. Do you think only Korean men are like that??? I think most men in this world (I'm not saying ALL of them) are cheaters and selfish but so do ''some'' of women...

And yes, most Korean guys are or at least they consider themselves ''metrosexuals''.
I agree there are cheaters every where in the world but I shared my friend's experience with them.

---

-----

What u wrote here is so incredible, so true, so on point, I want to hug this post and hug u! Thank u for this

Do you know what I’ve realised guys.... I used to think Taehyung and Jimin were the most extroverted, sociable, warm etc, but I’ve realised they have a very strong aura. Even fans have noticed when they make eye contact with them, they are very intimidating and are very piercing. Some might say on stage they are posssessed, but even off stage without the makeup at airports for example, they have this very cold aura. I think these two have full time demons in them, because if I ever saw them in the street I’d lowkey be scared
E396D932-FC55-4597-9752-2CE09C123A51.pngE4DA2464-60F9-4E47-8A60-AB1DEEDE77B4.jpeg7928D58C-37A6-4C79-A986-D3DC3BBC78FA.jpeg F9536CBB-D6BB-4755-B068-D506255AC9DF.png

Do you know what I’ve realised guys.... I used to think Taehyung and Jimin were the most extroverted, sociable, warm etc, but I’ve realised they have a very strong aura. Even fans have noticed when they make eye contact with them, they are very intimidating and are very piercing. Some might say on stage they are posssessed, but even off stage without the makeup at airports for example, they have this very cold aura. I think these two have full time demons in them, because if I ever saw them in the street I’d lowkey be scared
View attachment 41460View attachment 41461View attachment 41462 View attachment 41459
I think Jimin has spoken before about his intimidating face and that when he smiles he looks very fierce because of his very horizontally narrow slit eyes. Id also be scared to meet him to be honest. But then again we have also seen him cry and looks extreme fragile so then I just feel sad for the poor bloke. I think the demons come and go

I think Jimin has spoken before about his intimidating face and that when he smiles he looks very fierce because of his very horizontally narrow slit eyes. Id also be scared to meet him to be honest. But then again we have also seen him cry and looks extreme fragile so then I just feel sad for the poor bloke. I think the demons come and go
Yes, Tae also said that he has a resting bitch face which makes him come off as arrogant. I myself have that type of face haha and I’m told I look intimidating by people but it’s not just that... even their eyes look very dark especially Taehyung. His eyes are really piercing. People here said he practices a lot of spells and with the I purple you stuff I kind of understand why he would have an intimidating aura

ignoramus

Rookie
This is from their new documentary
The way they said it here,it's like they are trying to make us feel sorry for them.
Is this some kind of marketing strategy, what do you guys think?

View attachment 41463
Definitely a marketing strategy. It's the same tactic again and again to the point where it is pathetic and embarrassing. The group reminds me of spoiled children that need constant attention, but I suppose that can be said for most celebrities. And honestly, it disappoints me how the fans still haven't noticed this pattern yet, not that I'm surprised though.

Tbh, BigHit doesn't care that much as long as their cash cows generate money for the company. They're probably doing this because they don't want the obsessive attention of the fans to drift elsewhere. The spotlight always has to be on them, otherwise their fame would die down which would negatively impact the money they generate. Could be just me though.

Last edited:
This is from their new documentary
The way they said it here,it's like they are trying to make us feel sorry for them.
Is this some kind of marketing strategy, what do you guys think?

View attachment 41463
Ahh this documentary will be very interesting because it’s again showing another persona. From the beginning, BTS have talked about this inner conscious and unconscious and they have recently used Carl Jung who was a Freemason in their symbolism and imagery. (The intro to Jung’s mots + RMs intro persona will be posted tmrw if God wills and I will talk about how they used Jung’s work in their songs which are all about mk programming it’s crazy) They are practicing magic. They have been planned/brainwashed from the beginning to carry this agenda. I’ll tell you guys something creepy. Whilst I was researching I watched a lot of videos of Murray stein the author of Jung’s mots. Bighit used his book as reference in the album and promoted it which shows that they got this from that book. Anyways he said that a few months before coronavirus BTS released Black Swan and later a pandemic changed everyone’s life. Well the black swan effect in psychology means something catastrophic happening that would not be anticipated.
This not only shows that Bighit knew about the pandemic because it was always planned but it also shows how connected Bighit are to the elite, the Freemasons who run what’s going on in this world. Bighit are very powerful! I can’t believe army think BTS using Carl Jung is philosophical when it’s actual Satanism smh. Anyways I’ll try to make the first part of the post tmrw talking about Jung’s theory to freemasonry, his association with programming, brainwashing, kaballahistic magic, the introduction to his psyche psychology and how that links to BTS mots series. I will start With the first song on mots: persona and then carry on because each song is dedicated to Jung.

Fujiko

Star
Ahh this documentary will be very interesting because it’s again showing another persona. From the beginning, BTS have talked about this inner conscious and unconscious and they have recently used Carl Jung who was a Freemason in their symbolism and imagery. (The intro to Jung’s mots + RMs intro persona will be posted tmrw if God wills and I will talk about how they used Jung’s work in their songs which are all about mk programming it’s crazy) They are practicing magic. They have been planned/brainwashed from the beginning to carry this agenda. I’ll tell you guys something creepy. Whilst I was researching I watched a lot of videos of Murray stein the author of Jung’s mots. Bighit used his book as reference in the album and promoted it which shows that they got this from that book. Anyways he said that a few months before coronavirus BTS released Black Swan and later a pandemic changed everyone’s life. Well the black swan effect in psychology means something catastrophic happening that would not be anticipated.
This not only shows that Bighit knew about the pandemic because it was always planned but it also shows how connected Bighit are to the elite, the Freemasons who run what’s going on in this world. Bighit are very powerful! I can’t believe army think BTS using Carl Jung is philosophical when it’s actual Satanism smh. Anyways I’ll try to make the first part of the post tmrw talking about Jung’s theory to freemasonry, his association with programming, brainwashing, kaballahistic magic, the introduction to his psyche psychology and how that links to BTS mots series. I will start With the first song on mots: persona and then carry on because each song is dedicated to Jung.
I can't wait to read your posts am interested about this

Last edited: