BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
Yes I just watched.. so obvious! They have 135 million fans. That’s a lot of people to convince to take the vaccine! This is truly sad because this vaccine is going to cause you to fully give away your DNA. I can’t look at BTS the same anymore. I’m just so annoyed. I hoped they’d stop where other groups stopped. Other groups were not half as bad apart from the Beatles with symbolism but now BTS just keeps getting more and more evil. They are working with the highest satanists like the World Health Organisation, Grammy’s, and of course Hollywood rings. I honesty don’t even know what to say anymore about them!
Beatles were satanists but they couldn't influence people like bts do...also queen are satanic(bohemian rhapsody is creepy referenced to mk ultra and satanic thing,also bohemian is a reference to bohemian grove),Freddie mercury thought about moneys and went to a racist festival only for money and after he went with queen to Live aid...so he was not like people think...after the movie his image was seen in a sweet way but he was very different...these people know how to fake and seem different...but it is a mask
I think bts are like an experiment because korean guys who conquered the world despite language and differences is not normal...they are prepared for this purpose...since the beginning...so behind them it is illuminati agenda...

Wow amazing.... another way to fake your sincerity and make your fans obsessed. This is how deceiving they are, acting like army means so much to them when they don’t care about their fans at airports or when they are putting spells on them.

and we have dynamite version 3000000, the amount of promotion on this song man. I go on TikTok dynamite being promoted, I go on YouTube dynamite being promoted, I go on Twitter dynamite being promoted. Social media is satanic anyways. I acc would cancel
It if it wasn’t for keeping in touch with my friends

Fujiko

Star

Wow amazing.... another way to fake your sincerity and make your fans obsessed. This is how deceiving they are, acting like army means so much to them when they don’t care about their fans at airports or when they are putting spells on them.

and we have dynamite version 3000000, the amount of promotion on this song man. I go on TikTok dynamite being promoted, I go on YouTube dynamite being promoted, I go on Twitter dynamite being promoted. Social media is satanic anyways. I acc would cancel
It if it wasn’t for keeping in touch with my friends
This is a way to fake that there is union between them and armys but it is only marketing and a strategic action...nothing true

currygang

Hi, this is kinda unrelated but not really. There's a new documentary on Paris Hilton and the trailer is out on YouTube. It's interesting because she talks about putting on a persona and being a completely different self in front of the camera/media/world. Also, she talks about a traumatic childhood event in very vague terms but mentions that she would have been punished if she said anything... The whole things seems very off. Has anyone seen it? Would be nice if someone can expand/analyze. Thanks.

Fujiko

Star
She actually said YouTube deleted them.. you guys probably don’t know me I’m not new but someone in here probably knows me from J D comment section:D.

But I would like to say hi everyone
Nice to meet you
Youtube censorship or armys reported her videos...there was an army who commented and did a video against Jd and said to report her and tell to others fandoms to do the same...

Fujiko

Star
Hi, this is kinda unrelated but not really. There's a new documentary on Paris Hilton and the trailer is out on YouTube. It's interesting because she talks about putting on a persona and being a completely different self in front of the camera/media/world. Also, she talks about a traumatic childhood event in very vague terms but mentions that she would have been punished if she said anything... The whole things seems very off. Has anyone seen it? Would be nice if someone can expand/analyze. Thanks.

I saw few moments ago on youtube the video..Paris is not like she seems,she is more fragile and when she seems the party girl is her alter(i think she is victim of mk ultra)..i remember i watched Bff on mtv and really is a different girl with different personalities...
Nicky his sister talked about trauma,she seems a reference to abuse or something similar...there were a death related to her reality,i don't know if was a sacrifice...it is really interesting to understand how mk ultra works so i will watch this documentary

Fujiko

Star
Bts interview for Bert show...their answers are so fake(when they thanks armys blablabla),the connection with armys are only energetic not with heart so armys are used...V seems so tired and the blonde girl who interviewed them repeated for three times ok satanic masonic sign...

Bts interview for Bert show...their answers are so fake(when they thanks armys blablabla),the connection with armys are only energetic not with heart so armys are used...V seems so tired and the blonde girl who interviewed t
hem repeated for three times ok satanic masonic sign...
And look here my frienddd. They performed at the Recording Academy for Grammy
358FADB7-D733-4F43-BAE8-A02F155F75E8.jpeg
#7 on trending.... Seriously now we def know they will get a Grammy....I’m so angry! I knew it when Suga kept going on about it :( Fhet even highlight all their “achievements” with the song through the performance. I’m so done with them

Fujiko

Star
Guys I came across this video and I want to know your thoughts.
Remember when Chrissy Teigen posted that photo of her half naked and she said she likes V and Jin. Someone mentioned it was sort of like a code for who she wants to sleep with.

John Cena and James Cordon talk about bts in this video and they mention what type of 'guys' they are.
John mentions he likes J-hope and RM whilst James mentions he likes Jungkook and RM.
Right after they say 'lets make our own k-pop band' and John-Cena says they should call it ' No way pop'
Maybe it's a code for who they don't want to sleep with?

Starts at 2:16
I feel disgusted by the blonde girl and Cena...i think she slept with bts despite she fake to be ignorant about them..and Cena really doesn't love them but uses them...these people are really disgusting.. .they are part of the agenda so they said that they love them but it is not true...also my opinion about the kpop band part is like a code message that bts are "loved" only because they push agenda but if they don't do it they could be replaced by another band

Fujiko

Star
And look here my frienddd. They performed at the Recording Academy for Grammy
View attachment 41339
#7 on trending.... Seriously now we def know they will get a Grammy....I’m so angry! I knew it when Suga kept going on about it :( Fhet even highlight all their “achievements” with the song through the performance. I’m so done with them
Satanic purple light...yes i think that they will have grammy,i am seriously speechless because people can't understand that this is so fake so strange...

MiaWallace

Rookie
my friend lives in south Korea. She was fan of k_dramas. She learned korean and moved there.

Let me tell you something, now, she hates korean man.

She said that they are cheater and selfish. Also, they are slave to the trends. I mean she said that When something is popular everyone is buying/doing/supporting that thing. It doesn't matter what is it. no one wants to "stay behind".
As for the make up, she didn't said much but she said, for korean man, going to hair dresser regularly and getting perm, dye hair or other things are normal.

Once a korean boy told her, he doesn't care much for his looks lately because he haven't go to hairdresser since last week LOL
You are absolutely correct about them being slave to the trends. It's no joke fr.. that's why I'll never understand their mentality.

However, I have to disagree with you on Korean men being cheater and selfish. Do you think only Korean men are like that??? I think most men in this world (I'm not saying ALL of them) are cheaters and selfish but so do ''some'' of women...

And yes, most Korean guys are or at least they consider themselves ''metrosexuals''.

MiaWallace

Rookie
I actually saw this before but I was not sure if this is true so I didn't share. Do you know when he quit world tour ?

by the way guys, did you know even Paulo Coelho "supported" bee tea ess. He is the writer of famous book "The Alchemist ".
this is like Stephen King supporting backstreet boys.

boti shared this in her thread:

all this support from unrelated people and now they are invited by "W0rld_Health_0rganization". (probably for vaccine propaganda)

This ultimate support is scary. they do not give that much support for nothing...
So disappointed after reading this just like when I read a tweet reply of Isaac Kappy to Stephen King (who used to be one of my fav writers but not anymore). Apparently everyone is a fucking p3do in that industry. It's so sickening.

isaackappy.jpeg

Last edited: