BTS discussion thread

Honey

Established
Guys i Don't know if y'all know it but south korea is forcing new law where's kpop stars will enlist later than regular citizens, i personally think bighit has something to do with this law, they got Their 1 and Their president is all over protecting them so when suddenly its jins time to enlist new law enforces so hes not enlisting anytime soon , its crazy how the government is Working on their Favour, wow that's really a trick to keep the momentum going on with BEE TEE ASS

Shadow

Rookie
To be famous you have to do very "bad" things. Also, bts's success and fame isnt a coincidence. Look at all the boy's birth charts, numberology, etc. The small start thing is to get the heart of people. However, everyone starts small and have to work their way up in the occult. There is no exception unless your parents are high ranking influential people, or you are chosen for something by them, hence theyll push you to be successful.
Theyve done very bad things. But theres another thing i believe that caused their fame. A month after I found the group, they were nominated for a bbmas award, this was in 2017. I found it very weird, i didnt like the turn it was going.

In 2015 I watched the run MV. I know a lot of people Say there was tons of fans, but there was only a few comments here and there. It was very quiet (about 20 comments a day) I sometimes think it was a curse brought on because when i think of things, they happen very quickly, a week before they were famous I was imagining it thinking that it would be awful

I sometimes think manifestation is partly to blame. The bbmas invitation was the first nod from the elite, from there, it grew deeper.

Guys i Don't know if y'all know it but south korea is forcing new law where's kpop stars will enlist later than regular citizens, i personally think bighit has something to do with this law, they got Their 1 and Their president is all over protecting them so when suddenly its jins time to enlist new law enforces so hes not enlisting anytime soon , its crazy how the government is Working on their Favour, wow that's really a trick to keep the momentum going on with BEE TEE ASS
This made my mood go down... I was looking forward to no more BTS for a while with Jin going but now we have to hear and see them for longer.... I’m tired

I’m researching Carl Jung and Map of the Soul for you guys at the moment... again everything was planned way back.... this whole facade BTS have was planned way way way way in the past... it’s truly scary

Honey

Established
This made my mood go down... I was looking forward to no more BTS for a while with Jin going but now we have to hear and see them for longer.... I’m tired

I’m researching Carl Jung and Map of the Soul for you guys at the moment... again everything was planned way back.... this whole facade BTS have was planned way way way way in the past... it’s truly scary

Me too, i thought beeteeass was about to be over but seems like they planned it before, they wanna take over that's getting more and more evil

BlessingG18

Rookie
On top of that there might be a chance for them to be exempted from military since 875 managed to score their very first ever #1 in Billboard Hot100. Apparently its a very huge deal for a k-pop idol/group to rank #1 in top100 so huge to the point that it is regarded as a high acomplishment ( as high as winning the Olympics/other feats which would grant an exemption from military in the South Korean Law) & that some k-netz are pushing for it to happen. Check this out; https://qr.ae/pNYz3Q

Honey

Established
On top of that there might be a chance for them to be exempted from military since 875 managed to score their very first ever #1 in Billboard Hot100. Apparently its a very huge deal for a k-pop idol/group to rank #1 in top100 so huge to the point that it is regarded as a high acomplishment ( as high as winning the Olympics/other feats which would grant an exemption from military in the South Korean Law) & that some k-netz are pushing for it to happen. Check this out; https://qr.ae/pNYz3Q
That can happen too, but i'm not sure Whether kpop fans gonna let it happen easily, even in the post of enlistment how the law is working in favour of bts People are already mad about it and saying this law is unfair, bts is getting hate from other fandoms so idk i Don't really think they will be exempted from enlisting but idk anything can happen we just have to wait

Was that info real? I personally find it hard to believe saesung info cause most of them are fake
Me too, i thought beeteeass was about to be over but seems like they planned it before, they wanna take over that's getting more and more evil
Back! Wasnt active since somebody gave me a sickness. Everything is always about bts bts bts and bts. Its very annyoing now. And I recommend taking saesang info as an atom. Most of them manipulate what actually happened, lie, or just spread fake info.

Fujiko

Star

I can't wait to read your research about Jung and Map of souI saw their vlive and Rm when he thanks armys it was like a mockery...V seemed to be very quiet and far from the others....any words about Jin military..i am not surprised if bang pedo will find a way to avoid them to enlist....

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
How much people are blind to don't see it is preplanned and there are groups better than them that can't avoid to be enlisted??

Fujiko

Star
I have a question.
As we know that bts came from a small company(as they say),back then no one knew them, maybe they had very less fans.
But after 2017 suddenly they were not only recognized by koreans but also worldwide. They have so many fans. What caused this drastic rise in fame.any opinion

Billie was friend of the rapper who was killed and was exposing music industry...and in these songs she talks about killing a friend and sell her soul...by the way she is not common girl and her voice is not the best but she is part of them...she was choosed to be in the music industry...

I can't wait to read your research about Jung and Map of soulI saw their vlive and Rm when he thanks armys it was like a mockery...V seemed to be very quiet and far from the others....any words about Jin military..i am not surprised if bang pedo will find a way to avoid them to enlist....
Thanks for always hyping my research up... it makes me want to do it more... I think you will be annoyed because Jungs theory is all about programming, fake personas etc. Bighit are literally placing the answers in front of army’s eyes and they still refuse to see that BTS are promoting the most evil and sick agendas out there.. when I do this research I always go in with an open mind and come out thinking there is no way any of this can be a coincidence... BTS is getting as satanic as lady Gaga and Madonna... I think they are seriously turning really evil
JD did a video about Boseman death related to Bts ...
Oh fantastic... they decided to add more blood to their hands...you know what I find weird.. he had cancer which is natural...only God could make him get cancer. So if he died naturally how is that a sacrifice or did they know that his cancer was getting bad so they decided to sacrifice him instead

Thanks for always hyping my research up... it makes me want to do it more... I think you will be annoyed because Jungs theory is all about programming, fake personas etc. Bighit are literally placing the answers in front of army’s eyes and they still refuse to see that BTS are promoting the most evil and sick agendas out there.. when I do this research I always go in with an open mind and come out thinking there is no way any of this can be a coincidence... BTS is getting as satanic as lady Gaga and Madonna... I think they are seriously turning really evil

Oh fantastic... they decided to add more blood to their hands...you know what I find weird.. he had cancer which is natural...only God could make him get cancer. So if he died naturally how is that a sacrifice or did they know that his cancer was getting bad so they decided to sacrifice him instead

I dont understand why he kept saying his dead. And so nonchalantly too

Fujiko

Star

I don't know how they do these things but the gematria is very clear so i have an idea but it is my opinion because i am ignorant about numbers planets eclipse etcetera.
Some people think his cancer was a cover up...my idea is that he had cancer ( colon cancer number 33 that is a masonic number),so the death is for cancer...but the cancer started after the movie he did...it is like when people are in this music movie industry their life are preplanned...they became puppets and their destiny is in the hand of the elite..it is like a chess game...but i don't know if all these people are conscious about this evil game or they are not...a person with cancer suffers...if the sacrifice is for energy i think they sacrifice people also offering their pain for evil reasons and that's why the elite doesn't want to find a cure for cancer...also JD said bts are related to demons....there are demons who causes mental and body diseases...and black magicians could damage someone cursing him..
I am surprised that they studied Bts love yourself and map of soul concept in university..it is like if they studied Paris hilton life...seriously how people could believe in love yourself concept and not understand it is fake ??

ignoramus

Rookie
Hey guys,I hope you're all doing well
There was a post here back then talking about Tae wearing a red band
So it turns out that Jk had one tooView attachment 41152
Ah yes. The infamous Kabbalah bracelet. This pic further supports the notion that they are part of Hollywood's inner circle of friends or more specifically, inner cult. Baphomet freaks, illuminati, kabbalah, satanists, freemason, whatever you want to call it. Ultra famous celebrities wear this as well, Madonna, Rihanna, Ashton Kutcher etc, perhaps as a symbol of their allegiance to their cult and maybe as a symbol of their rank in the ladder. I've seen Vee wear the kabbalah bracelet before somewhere in this thread. But this is the first time I've seen Jkk wear the bracelet. Maybe he's been initiated or moved up to a certain rank in the cult.

People say it's a "good luck charm" to ward off "evil" and honestly it could be for all we know. Could also be the red string of fate. The bottom lines is that it is suspicious for too many famous hollywood stars to wear the same red string over and over again. I mean, there are numerous types of good luck charms from many cultures in the planet. And yet somehow they all manage to wear the same red string again and again by some miraculous coincidence. I would call it pure coincidence if two or three celebrities wear this red string bracelet. But when a majority of famous celebrities wear the same bracelet time and time again, well obviously something fishy is going on beneath the surface.

Anyone got other speculations about why B_ts is wearing this bracelet? Or further info on the kabbalah bracelet.

Attachments