BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
One thing i also want to add, why i believe kpop artists are masochists, like check BTS song BST lyrics how they talk about liking being abused, RED Velvet psycho lyrics talks about abusive relationships too.....
For being possessed by demons, used in rituals and being obedient they must to be masochists and don't care to their souls and themselves... and they have Stockolm syndrome...like Aaron carter who defended Lou pearlman instead he was abused by him ...it is a defense ...also handlers teach them that pleasure is pain so they learned to accept that violent things are pleasure and this is very sick

Fujiko

Star

Wow guys!!! Jin has an exclusive card that only around 9000 People have.... I really think he’s so into the illuminati you know
Yes he belongs to a rich family and i think he is a moonchild and illuminati member...also Exo Suho is very rich and Superjunior Siwon and IU..these are not commons peoples...they are choosed to be in the system ...i knew a boy who was rich ...his girlfriend died from heart attack when they were together in a party,he left his country and now he has an important job in an important place and has a rich girlfriend...his father is in a society that is related to masons...also his best friend suicide himself in a 13 day (13 is masonic number)...do you think it is a coincidence?Sacrifice....he was obsessed also with numbers...it reminds me V...sacrifices for fame and fortune

[/ATTACH]
For being possessed by demons, used in rituals and being obedient they must to be masochists and don't care to their souls and themselves... and they have Stockolm syndrome...like Aaron carter who defended Lou pearlman instead he was abused by him ...it is a defense ...also handlers teach them that pleasure is pain so they learned to accept that violent things are pleasure and this is very sick
YES, Justin Bieber is exactly like Aaron. His parents also sold him at a very young age and he was sexually exploited a lot hence why he went off the rails in his late teens early 20s. They forced him to murder and r*pe a child which he never wanted to do.... so he ran away. They said if he did it they would allow him
To be a mogul and billionaire He actually talked about it in a video. The poor kid was called Danny... it’s so sad. But Hollywood deleted the video and no one can find it anymore and then they recorded it so the next time he ever tries breaking out of programming they will show the world... it’s so obvious dude is trapped

Guys I found the article... I feel so freaking sick... i am crying rn cause this is so messed up :(

B30AF504-F0DC-427C-B1C4-53331A03A133.jpeg
E25CAF8F-F62F-4527-8A0A-940B04BB34A6.jpeg

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
YES, Justin Bieber is exactly like Aaron. His parents also sold him at a very young age and he was sexually exploited a lot hence why he went off the rails in his late teens early 20s. They forced him to murder and r*pe a child which he never wanted to do.... so he ran away. They said if he did it they would allow him
To be a mogul and billionaire He actually talked about it in a video. The poor kid was called Danny... it’s so sad. But Hollywood deleted the video and no one can find it anymore and then they recorded it so the next time he ever tries breaking out of programming they will show the world... it’s so obvious dude is trapped

Guys I found the article... I feel so freaking sick... i am crying rn cause this is so messed up :(

View attachment 41054View attachment 41055
Yes i read that they told him that he would loose Selena gomez as girlfriend because he didn't wanted to do this atrocity...Chester and Chris are sacrificed because they wanted to denounce pedos...also Avicii...and Paul walker...
It is disgusting because there are people who did what Justin refused to became bilonaires..gross...

halley

Rookie
[/ATTACH]

View attachment 41054
View attachment 41056
I actually saw this before but I was not sure if this is true so I didn't share. Do you know when he quit world tour ?

by the way guys, did you know even Paulo Coelho "supported" bee tea ess. He is the writer of famous book "The Alchemist ".
this is like Stephen King supporting backstreet boys.

boti shared this in her thread:

all this support from unrelated people and now they are invited by "W0rld_Health_0rganization". (probably for vaccine propaganda)

This ultimate support is scary. they do not give that much support for nothing...

In 2017 I think.... and then after that I’m sure he was unwell for a while! He talks about Billie here.. he said that he doesn’t want her to go through what he did :(

Check the comments under this video. People are acc starting to wake up... I hope army wake up too. Also Justin here is acting just like Aaron it’s weird. Arms crossed like protecting himself... moving his legs (agitation) and his voice.. Hollywood really messed these guys up man. Any you know what else I found strange. He said “I don’t know how many opportunities I’m gonna get with her” she wrote a song about dying young.. xx also wrote a song similar and if there pre plan these deaths this is so sad... it give me shivers when he said that.

Wow that’s so crazy..... BTS Have done so many rituals....they’re reaching new milestones no other artists were able to reach.... that really says something about them!

Yes they are becoming huge here in the UK too... remember I told you a producer from Capital FM passed away at 27 suddenly ... May be unrelated but he died just after One Directions 10 year anniversary and last week BTS got their first no 1 stream on Capital which means they were the most streamed for the first time....they sold out Wembley too which only very few people can do. They are in this occult stuff deep... I don’t want to think about what they’ve done to get here
Man this video makes me cry. I just cant stand to see people in pain. He really looks so damaged. I really feel for him. He looks destroyed. I really hope he can find peace. But I was thinking about this earlier today. If I saw, what he saw. I dont think I would ever be normal again. Some things tear holes in your soul and it never repairs.

Guys i am interested to understand gematria and why numbers are so importants for the elites...i have no idea why there are a lot of coincidences related to numbers and why numbers are so powerful.I listened a guy who talked about numbers but i have understood that he says fake wrong things only to have moneys and enrich his ego...if you could help me to understand i could stop to listen him.He is good to persuade people and he wants to make believe to all that things are like he said.If you have links about gematria and numbers please post in this or in kpop thread❤❤
I think I know who you are talking about...is it Zachary hubbard?
I strongly believe that guy is a shill..he says something true but have a lots of misinformation
he is the only source of gematria I know...but may be googling can give you other sources to learn about gematria

Yes he belongs to a rich family and i think he is a moonchild and illuminati member...also Exo Suho is very rich and Superjunior Siwon and IU..these are not commons peoples...they are choosed to be in the system ...i knew a boy who was rich ...his girlfriend died from heart attack when they were together in a party,he left his country and now he has an important job in an important place and has a rich girlfriend...his father is in a society that is related to masons...also his best friend suicide himself in a 13 day (13 is masonic number)...do you think it is a coincidence?Sacrifice....he was obsessed also with numbers...it reminds me V...sacrifices for fame and fortune
wow..so also freemason non famous people also sacrifices people?
I didn't knows that...I thought only famous people can sacrifice people

Fujiko

Star
I think I know who you are talking about...is it Zachary hubbard?
I strongly believe that guy is a shill..he says something true but have a lots of misinformation
he is the only source of gematria I know...but may be googling can give you other sources to learn about gematria
Yes him and another guy but it is like they mixed truth with fake infos so i am really confused

Fujiko

Star
wow..so also freemason non famous people also sacrifices people?
I didn't knows that...I thought only famous people can sacrifice people
Unfortunately not...there are rich people not famous in music but they are prepared in occult and involved in these things...i thanks God to protect one of my friend for him because she has her life completely ruined because of him but things are a little better for...these people are disgusting..

May god bless you honestly!

I hope this does not sound dumb but how powerful is he really?
Is he the most dangerous and what's the worst he is capable of?
Is there a reason why most of his instagram posts are close up's of his face? Can he do something with his eyes?
I went through the thread and one of the users said yoongi is ' evil evil evil'
Why?
Who are you talking about... Yoongi??? Ahh Yh love for Lucy said he was more evil than Nmjn

Fujiko

Star
Not kpop related but i found this video...this guy talked about Gematria and numbers related to the death of this actor ,Kobe bryant death and Blm...there is a lot of time the number 42,and there is a reference to Police song "murder by numbers"...i really can't understand how these sick people sacrificed people with numbers but there are a lot of prouves about it...
He talked about the vaccine and the fact these two deaths are connected with the world situation..
About an european country involved in this virus i discovered that in an important music festival there was a girl with a mask on her face...predictive programmming?And other strange event...a woman accused in a tv show that fear is more dangerous than virus...after two days the tv show closed because there were two cases of corona....aa punishment for this woman who told the truth?

Last edited:

Honey

Established
I dont know whether to believe this 'no dating' bs.
I believe it has been discussed before but i reckon he had something going on with Yoona.
But again, who knows. They might be putting in these lyrics to gain attention and spread speculation.

I genuinely don't believe you have/ had to of been in love to write romantic lyrics like that. Anybody can write poems and make it sound romantic.
I know singers sing about love but doesn’t bts always say Their songs are personal in that sense i was wondering bts keep preaching about Being single but, makes personal songs about love relationship like that just odd, don’t know what messages they are trying to give, also why do you think him and yoona was a thing i'm genuinely curious.

Honey

Established
Guys im so happy people are waking up about vaccine and covid agenda, but most people are still not woke about the satanic celebs they follow, sad these evil celebs are still perceived kind and nice and if you say anything!, i Once commented on a mV about how blatantly satanic that was i got so much hate and called ignorant

verygrate

Rookie
Ahh I see... they’re so gay I’m sorry! A sasaeng said that 2 members of BTS were dating but the ship isn’t popular so it’s a couple that are not shipped that much. This sasaeng info is quite reliable

Dude doenst have BTS either. They hate him lmao. I don’t think any of them like each other. They’re co workers at best!

Yh he probably has. Hollywood elite pick the ones they’re interested in and Bighit makes it happens. No wonder Jimin was always so upset in America. Chrissy also said she liked V and Jin in an instagram post where she was half naked. All this is used as undercover signs just like pizzagate codes. We will never know the true meaning behind these things.
Woah I'm getting curious about dating info. May you leave some hints for us?