BTS discussion thread

Strange reaction lol...why it is a tabu for them talking about having a family??
I wouldn't say that its Taboo, id say what is odd is the reaction they all have to Tae saying he wants to see their children. If you are friends with and know people for years and years and u work together, its not an odd thing to say id like to see ur children one day. The reaction that they all gave is extremely dodgy to such a seemingly innocuous statement.

Fujiko

Star
I wouldn't say that its Taboo, id say what is odd is the reaction they all have to Tae saying he wants to see their children. If you are friends with and know people for years and years and u work together, its not an odd thing to say id like to see ur children one day. The reaction that they all gave is extremely dodgy to such a seemingly innocuous statement.
For them seems tabu...they have a shocking expression ...also Rm corrected Tae and repeated that they will meet after years but removed the part of children and having a family...so this is weird,it seems that for them having a family is something absurd...

Why would I be offended?? LOL :)
Well, If you actually go to Seoul (like Itaewon where lots of foreigners hang out) you can spot Korean guys who look like JK (but without make up of course lol) and dress very very well but then again those ones usually tend to be either from wealthy family or have went to study abroad and came back.
You don't know any Koreans? so that means that I'm your first Korean ''cyber'' friend??? :) hahaha
I have a korean classmate back in few years ago in the college...it was in Malaysia..he wore make up...I remember one chinese classmate was talking about him and was wondering why he is wearing make up...I remembered Kpop guys and thought its like normal in Korea for guys to wear make up...I never been there but my guess based on that classmate is its not uncommon for guys to wear make up

MiaWallace

Rookie
I have a korean classmate back in few years ago in the college...it was in Malaysia..he wore make up...I remember one chinese classmate was talking about him and was wondering why he is wearing make up...I remembered Kpop guys and thought its like normal in Korea for guys to wear make up...I never been there but my guess based on that classmate is its not uncommon for guys to wear make up
Did your Korean friend wear make up like JIMIN MAKE UP to go to study????
Well, Korean guys do apply like base, foundation (it's like routine)
But they don't go outside to street wearing lipstick and eyeshadows LOL

Did your Korean friend wear make up like JIMIN MAKE UP to go to study????
Well, Korean guys do apply like base, foundation (it's like routine)
But they don't go outside to street wearing lipstick and eyeshadows LOL
its defiantly not Jimin level of make up lol...he wore foundation and eyeliner...thats it..not eye shadow or lipstick lol
but it was odd for other classmates from other countries...like they wonder why guy wearing make up...and I thought based on that, that Korean guys wear make up

Vision

Veteran
I really don't get it with idols and kids/partners..like forget BTS and their gen. SNSD/SJ/SHINee etc. are like in their 30s, despite some still being in a contract, is marriage or a relationship or just the idea of having a a child off limits to them? Or is it all hush-hush to give the image that they're single and available for their fans?

MiaWallace

Rookie
For real and it was insane. Wow. Amazing. I have heard Lee Burridge music but I got more into the trance scene for a verrryyy long time! That scene is evil LOL
Actually my first rave was with Sasha... and it was AMAZING. That time was the best era of Electronic music in my personal opinion.
I used to be a Techno DJ but I decided to quit it this year (right before pandemic started, perfect timing LOL) because it got so saturated with mediocre influencer DJs with no talent and those Instagram DJs paying to play and the whole industry was just...piece.. of...shit.
Anyway, so glad to find someone who got to partied with Diggers!!! :D
God, I love this forum <3 <3 <3

MiaWallace

Rookie
its defiantly not Jimin level of make up lol...he wore foundation and eyeliner...thats it..not eye shadow or lipstick lol
but it was odd for other classmates from other countries...like they wonder why guy wearing make up...and I thought based on that, that Korean guys wear make up
Koreans are so weird, isn't it??? (Oh, I'm not weird, trust me lol) like their mentality is I don't know.... I don't wanna talk shit about my country. Talking shit about BTS and morons of Armys is enough lol

Koreans are so weird, isn't it??? (Oh, I'm not weird, trust me lol) like their mentality is I don't know.... I don't wanna talk shit about my country. Talking shit about BTS and morons of Armys is enough lol
its ok dear...please don't take it in offensive way about your country..I am not disliking Korea...I very much like it, but I just thought its interesting here to share what I saw

Korea is really beautiful country and very interesting culture...I wanted to learn Korean language one day

MiaWallace

Rookie
its ok dear...please don't take it in offensive way about your country..I am not disliking Korea...I very much like it, but I just thought its interesting here to share what I saw

Korea is really beautiful country and very interesting culture...I wanted to learn Korean language one day
Trust me, I did NOT take it in offensive way AT ALL :)
I'm Korean and I don't like certain things about my country... especially the society. It's so shallow and fake (just like K-poop industry) Imagine a society where they treat you basis on how you look. THAT'S FUCKEDUP. That's why the 60% of the population get plastic surgery.. There I said. The ugly truth.

Actually my first rave was with Sasha... and it was AMAZING. That time was the best era of Electronic music in my personal opinion.
I used to be a Techno DJ but I decided to quit it this year (right before pandemic started, perfect timing LOL) because it got so saturated with mediocre influencer DJs with no talent and those Instagram DJs paying to play and the whole industry was just...piece.. of...shit.
Anyway, so glad to find someone who got to partied with Diggers!!! :D
God, I love this forum <3 <3 <3
I think all of the music scenes have turned into mediocre piles of garbage. Seriously when I started going to outdoor trance parties and even indoor hardstyle parties and edm parties the music was really amazing. But I stopped partying like 3 yrs ago because every time I went the music was commercial garbage. Music is meant to make u feel something and I would feel dead inside listening to the awful shit they played. I was watching a recent clip of a famous girl dj (cant remember her name now) anyways she was playing Love Parade and Jamming! And everyone had blank stares, nobody was dancing and every one was just recording the thing with their phones. Damn when I used to party every one left their phones in the car so they actually went and enjoyed themselves. wtf. But also iv mentioned before when u go to the trance scene now all u see is the ONE EYE and reptilian themed decor. HELLO SATAN

Fujiko

Star
Bts won best kpop group and best group at Vma... no pentacles no dark concepts,there is a background with New york...is it my impression or they are most focused during the performance on Jungkook and Jimin and less on the others?

halley

Rookie
I wanna ask you guys something... Does anyone here think that Korean guys (who live in Korea obviously) actually go out and walk on the street wearing make up? (like eye shadow, pink lipstick like Jimin, for example).

Btw, I'm South Korean (I don't live there tho) but I wanted to know because some of the Ex Armys that I talk to on Twitter, they all thought that Korean men wore make up when they go out... LMAO!!!
my friend lives in south Korea. She was fan of k_dramas. She learned korean and moved there.

Let me tell you something, now, she hates korean man.

She said that they are cheater and selfish. Also, they are slave to the trends. I mean she said that When something is popular everyone is buying/doing/supporting that thing. It doesn't matter what is it. no one wants to "stay behind".
As for the make up, she didn't said much but she said, for korean man, going to hair dresser regularly and getting perm, dye hair or other things are normal.

Once a korean boy told her, he doesn't care much for his looks lately because he haven't go to hairdresser since last week LOL