BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
The Hidden and Dark truth of Boy groups in the Entertainment Industry: One Direction and BTS (part 2)

Further control and manipulation

If the public appearance control and branding wasn’t enough, One Direction were sabotaged by their own management. Articles written to jeopardise one member were purposefully allowed to be written to gain media attention on the boys. Dating scandals were also fabricated by Syco records. Niall’s mic was cut off several times because he wasn’t fit for the brand at that time and there was unfair distribution and promotion between members because Certain members fit the agenda more. Like Niall and Louis, V and Jin are also highly mistreated by Bighit in many ways. From being cut out of pics and broadcasts, releasing less screen time of members and having little say in solo projects or lyrical lines in the group. However to stop these boys from speaking out, manipulation and brainwashing is needed. It’s a given that if you see you are being mistreated to speak out but members are bribed to stay in the company and be a good slave. In the case of V seeing his mistreatment was painful so to quieten him, Bighit gave him an acting opportunity in Hwarang, only so that he wouldn’t complain about mistreatment. Whenever a member is given these type of opportunities there are ulterior motives. Not only were their whole lives controlled by Simon, they were not allowed to leave and explore a country when they were on tour. Liam himself states “being by yourself in a country where you can’t go anywhere”. Their twitter accounts were handled by managers and sometimes managers wrote tweets members didn’t approve of . Similarly BTS are only allowed to go anywhere if they are accompanied by their managers/handlers. Bighit were praised for letting JK have his own GCF series when his films directly go into the companies revenue. Similarly his whole scandal with tattooing was only allowed by his company because they want to change his persona to an edgy American boy to fit With Hollywood. This is the type of agenda Bighit are reinforcing. Overworking is a huge factor in boy groups with members having little to no rest. At a very young age they are signing contacts with no idea who runs the industry and what exactly they’re getting into. From touring to making albums for years straight makes these boys money making robots.

The Damaging Effects
Because of this lifestyle, members of these groups develop mental issues. For example Liam turned to alcohol and became an addict Because of the stress and trauma he had to endure. He would drink and be drunk on stage but was able to hide it well because he was told to take epilepsy drugs to balance his highs and lows. These caused other side effects during interviews where he was sensitive to light and disoriented/confused. V smokes a lot which now looking back is a way of him coping with whatever stress the management have inflicted upon him. This is the same for Jimins drinking problems and Sugas mental health issues. He said the “level of loneliness nearly killed him” which is the same problem V and Jimin from BTS struggle with. In the Run era, when BTS weren’t as famous as now, Taehyung talked about not seeing friends for over 2 and a half years because of his work. This has been intensified as he is now in the biggest boy group in the world like one direction once were. Both Jimin and Zayn suffered from eating disorders. Zayn didn’t eat for 2 or 3 days straight because of his hectic schedule. He felt like this Was the only thing he had control of whilst he was in the band. Jimin never used to eat for 10 days straight for insecurity issues directed by Bighit for the start. With their CEO calling Jin fat to them being forced to maintain abs and a physique to attract fans, there is no surprise some members have these issues. Instead of helping and supporting members, companies force them to carry on whilst struggling in such a heightened atmosphere where the whole world watches your every move. Niall had a severe knee problem that Simon Cowell forced him to forget about as he was still needed to carry on with his job and Harry threw up multiple times from exhaustion. Bighit not only cause physical health issues they dramatise this on burn the stage to gain more money whilst members are collapsing from exhaustion.

Their Distaste for their CEO’s

Because BTS are still binded by contracts and probably under programming, they are unable to talk about their relationship with their boss Bang Sihyuk, but as one direction are free from Simon Cowell members have talked about feeling anxiety because of him. Although due to confidentiality and probably fear of their lives they haven’t said anything more, their body language when interacting with him show signs of anger and anxiety. They used typical coping mechanisms when they were around him like licking lips and touching their face to lessen the anxiety. They are clearly uncomfortable around him. Similarly as there aren’t any record of BTS speaking up against Bang PD apart from V on Weverse lol I decided to look at interactions where V “jokingly” says he would ignore him at debut whilst Suga says again “jokingly” the ceo lied to him about what the group will be. He never knew he had to dance because that was never part of the contract. There is a clip where RM eats with Bang PD and his expressions say it all. He fidgets and looks visibly nervous. When receiving awards with their boss they pretend to laugh and smile when you can see some of them are very nervous to be there.

That was part 2 - here are some sources you guys can check out if you’re interested! I hope this showed how bad this is and like I said this is literally just a prick. These ceos are most likely pedophiles and abusers but will never get caught because they are rich and powerful. I felt so sad and cried a bit writing this because this is so messed up. Honestly reading this made me feel so bad for them

- a video talking in more detail about what I talked about

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37833903/zayn-malik-reveals-he-had-eating-disorder-while-in-one-direction - Zayn talks about his eating disorder

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/liam-payne-alcohol-addiction-sober-therapy-one-direction-cheryl-bear-a9228926.html?amp - Liam talks about his alcohol addiction

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/im-lucky-to-be-here-liam-payne-opens-up-about-suicidal-thoughts-and-relationship-with-cheryl-11860279 - Liam talks about being lucky he’s alive and suicidal thoughts
Great article,thank you so much..I watched the video and i read the articles about 1 direction and i am shocked...

Last edited:

Magenta

Rookie
I would like to remind everyone about the rule of reversals in the occult. It's not just about saying things backwards, chants and such, but also misleading appearances.

A lot of people on the thread believe that Tae is extremely depressed, which he is no doubt.
But it's not for what you think.
I believe they are painting him as the saddest one because in fact he is probably the highest in demonic possession.

I know some of you don't believe in demonic possession, but it happens to people in these industries.
He is probably not even himself anymore but completely taken over by another entity.

vs-name-was-not-included-in-the-cast-of-break-the-silence-fans-trend-bts-is-7.jpg

Therefore remember the law of reversals also deals in opposites and reversals. Those who seem the weakest could be the strongest and the reverse is also true. Don't trust what you see therefore, always question it.

I would like to remind everyone about the rule of reversals in the occult. It's not just about saying things backwards, chants and such, but also misleading appearances.

A lot of people on the thread believe that Tae is extremely depressed, which he is no doubt.
But it's not for what you think.
I believe they are painting him as the saddest one because in fact he is probably the highest in demonic possession.

I know some of you don't believe in demonic possession, but it happens to people in these industries.
He is probably not even himself anymore but completely taken over by another entity.

View attachment 40834

Therefore remember the law of reversals also deals in opposites and reversals. Those who seem the weakest could be the strongest and the reverse is also true. Don't trust what you see therefore, always question it.
YES YES YES!! I totally agree with that. Remember around 2017 when he looked very upset after a lot of his loved ones past. After that he literally changed to another person. This man has a lot of demons inside him and a lot of programming done on him too. He acts very “cold” but that’s all those ghosts inside him. And a lot of mental illnesses are caused by spiritual entities. I think he participated in many rituals and that’s how he managed to get possessed. He talks about seeing “angels” and not being able to sleep and he is very spirtually awake so he is easier to attack
Great article,thank you so much..I watched the video and i read the articles about 1 direction and i am shocked...
when it comes out of their own mouths it no longer can be a lie.. I can say with 100% certainty BTS are going through the same thing but on a bigger scale. All these groups are manufactured Exactly the same and they run exactly the same

I’m so glad you enjoyed. I had to research and write a lot lol I’ll finish the last part tmrw hopefully if God wills .. I think you will be even more shocked

Kittyn

Established
Break the silence is coming out soon. We will see what else their stupid company is going to come up with to sell this “brothers who will
Always be BTS” rhetoric. It’s getting so tiring and they look tired of promoting the same crap themselves. When Jin leaves they should just all have a break but Bang PD wants to milk them even more as he’s never satisfied.

I acc love Vs sarcasm lmao
They cannot show their supposedly "real personas" because many fans will be disappointed to know their human true selves or some will cancel them :p

JD did a new vid about BTS speaking for the World Health Organisation. What are they actually gonna do there? I’m beyond confused. Why does the world have Kpop singers who can’t even sort their own health out and billionaires who make computers deciding what medicine goes into the world population. Seriously anyone in their right mind, conspiracy theorist or not thinks this is absolutely ridiculous or am I the only one? It makes absolutely no sense at all. Thank goodness my family are anti - vaccine!

Also, you guys know about the Nth Room scandal. I just found that 260,000 Kpop artists were involved. I honestly couldn’t believe it I was so shocked. That’s basically the whole industry. I’m so done with anything Kpop now. Honestly I can’t comprehend this at all

Fujiko

Star
They shared their favourite songs...Suga choosed Fire(he admits to have his hands shaken with devil??),Jin Young forever(this choice is creepy because it is like someone who will die young so he stays young forever),Jimin choosed Spring day for the emotions of the song,J hope "Save me",Rm choosed Run,Jungkook choosed On kinetic manifesto for the visuals and the dances and V choosed On official MV and said they prepared a lot for this song...i think the song that they choosed describes a lot themselves and could be a message in the message...Jungkook and V choosed the worst song,which is very satanic and V choosed the heavy version....

Guys, I want your opinion. I have been planning the last 2 parts of the “Dark Truth of Boy Groups” and it’s the story of Lou Pearlman. It’s not directly linked to BTS but it shows the p***philia and manipulation these groups have to endure and i think Bang PD is exactly like this guy to the point. Do you guys think I should post these parts here because they are not directly linked to BTS but of course expose these CEO’s. I will talk about murder, sexual exploitation, fraud etc so please guys let me know if you’re interested. I cried a lot watching and researching because I have never seen such a vile human as Lou. The fact that he was managing backstreet boys and NSYNC baffles me. It absolutely makes me sick to my stomach that a man like him was the biggest music mogul of the 1900s and early 2000s Lou was obviously exposed but even his pedo claims aren’t exposed that much because he was part of the elite but people like Lee Sooman and Bang PD get away with this. Let me know if you’re interested or not275BFAE1-E285-4AAD-A9C4-681693A7581C.jpeg4E904F87-7EFB-406A-9271-D0B63DB140A5.jpeg
I mean look at them both. They even look alike and have the same mannerismss. Gay disgusting pedo fraudsters these men are. They should be locked in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. I don’t hate anyone but I’m so angry that I hope Lou Is rotting in hell right now because I can’t fathom how evil someone can be :(

Last edited:
Guys, I want your opinion. I have been planning the last 2 parts of the “Dark Truth of Boy Groups” and it’s the story of Lou Pearlman. It’s not directly linked to BTS but it shows the p***philia and manipulation these groups have to endure and i think Bang PD is exactly like this guy to the point. Do you guys think I should post these parts here because they are not directly linked to BTS but of course expose these CEO’s. I will talk about murder, sexual exploitation, fraud etc so please guys let me know if you’re interested. I cried a lot watching and researching because I have never seen such a vile human as Lou. The fact that he was managing backstreet boys and NSYNC baffles me. It absolutely makes me sick to my stomach that a man like him was the biggest music mogul of the 1900s and early 2000s Lou was obviously exposed but even his pedo claims aren’t exposed that much because he was part of the elite but people like Lee Sooman and Bang PD get away with this. Let me know if you’re interested or notView attachment 40877View attachment 40878
I mean look at them both. They even look alike and have the same mannerismss. Gay disgusting pedo fraudsters these men are. They should be locked in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. I don’t hate anyone but I’m so angry that I hope Lou Is rotting in hell right now because I can’t fathom how evil someone can be :(
Post it please! Love reading what u have to share

Fujiko

Star
Guys, I want your opinion. I have been planning the last 2 parts of the “Dark Truth of Boy Groups” and it’s the story of Lou Pearlman. It’s not directly linked to BTS but it shows the p***philia and manipulation these groups have to endure and i think Bang PD is exactly like this guy to the point. Do you guys think I should post these parts here because they are not directly linked to BTS but of course expose these CEO’s. I will talk about murder, sexual exploitation, fraud etc so please guys let me know if you’re interested. I cried a lot watching and researching because I have never seen such a vile human as Lou. The fact that he was managing backstreet boys and NSYNC baffles me. It absolutely makes me sick to my stomach that a man like him was the biggest music mogul of the 1900s and early 2000s Lou was obviously exposed but even his pedo claims aren’t exposed that much because he was part of the elite but people like Lee Sooman and Bang PD get away with this. Let me know if you’re interested or notView attachment 40877View attachment 40878
Yes please,i want to know about Nsync and Backstreet boys if it is possible

The Dark and Hidden Truths of Boy Groups: Lou Pearlman (part 3)

Lou Pearlman was the Simon Cowell and Bang Si-Hyuk of the late 1900’s and early 2000’s.
Like One Direction who peaked from 2010-2015 and BTS who are currently peaking as the biggest boy group in the world, Pearlman was the one behind the biggest groups at that time. Previously an aircraft entrepreneur, Lou decided to invest in boy groups when he witnessed the hysteria and the money that came from a boy group famous before The Backstreet Boys called New Kids on the Block. He scouted young men/ boys to Orlando and made 2 groups who would later top the charts.

A Fraudster in the making
Once he created the Backstreet boys, they eventually became a massive hit becoming a national sensation in America. Their hits charted top 10 frequently and they had millions upon millions of crazy fan girls. Lou singed them with TV channels like MTV which promoted them to a higher scale.

At the start of their career Lou was very active in NSYNC and Backstreet boys lives. He even named himself the 6th member of these groups. He wasn’t what a music mogul looked like. His jovial character and child like personality made him seem warm and he became a father figure to these boys of which most had absent fathers in their lives. He called them to live in his million dollar mansion and gave them boyband parties. He gave them the lifestyle they wanted but when it was time to work he was brutally strict. The boot camp atmosphere was notorious and he would make these groups work in a warehouse with no air conditioning for 6-8 hours for them to protect their craft, all the while telling them they will be huge.

Whilst Backstreet Boys became an instant success with their first album, NSYNC struggled and had no promotion. The record company didn’t know what they had and it was only when backstreet boys declined appearing weekly on the Disney show that NSYNC took the offer instead and became another success story. (May I add that Disney was very occultic and before NSYNC, Justin Timberlake was a child Disney star...just highlights how he was in this sick industry at such a young age)

Lou Pearlman loved that both of his groups were receiving such success and decided to make them compete against eachother. He fuelled a rivalry between the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC, where he would plant seeds between groups to manipulate them to think they were his favourites. Finally he invited them and their parents for a pay check conference after 2 years of these groups working for 18 hours a day with no money.

Lance (NSYNC) recalls being so excited when he turned up to receive his check thinking he would have millions in his bank account for all the work he did. When he opened it he was given $10,000 Whilst millions had gone directly into Lou’s pocket (this was barely minimum wage) even though his group had sold 10 million albums worldwide and had worked notoriously hard. With this money members didn’t have enough to pay for rent or buy a car. When they realised they had been manipulated they decided to hire a lawyer who was the uncle of a member to Look at the contracts they had previously signed (when they first started they didn’t really pay attention to the contract, because they though that Lou had them covered AJ from backstreet boys says “you don’t have time to look over contracts and make sense of things” .) The lawyer states that this was “one of the worst contracts, I’ve ever seen in music history”. He took 90% whilst 10% was split between members. (This isn’t unusual as many Kpop artists barely get anything by their companies and BTS are no different no matter how much bighit paint themselves as the good guys) Lou sued the boys but both groups were eventually freed and won the case. NSYNC became more successful after with no strings attached album

After losing his biggest groups, Lou carried on making more groups like O town and Take 5 which were never as successful as BB and N but he also manipulated and deceived into fraud. He later ran away after his past fraud claims resurfaced and after his childhood friend and business partner died from “suicide” at 45. What was weird that Frankie had found out that Lou had conned his groups and had information on it, and he had all his live savings entrusted to Lou. Lou also knew about the suicide and with a cold expression and no emotion informed his other friend that Frankie had died.

I’ll do a the p***philia part later! Because that is so Insane to me and the worst part of it all

The Hidden and Dark truth of boy groups: Lou Pearlman (part 4)

Disclaimer:
This part is a little graphic in nature and also very upsetting, I had a panic attack because of the intensity and also probably because my blood sugar dropped lol (I didn’t eat all day) so if you are easily triggered I recommend to not read this part

Sexual abuse and possible p***philia
If the money laundering and fraud wasn’t enough, Lou Pearlman hid his predator image behind his warm and welcoming persona. Members like Lance Bass from NSYNC, who himself was a closeted gay in the band, was able to tell by Lou’s mannerisms that he was gay. Many of these singers under Lou haven’t outwardly talked about being raped because of confidentiality but it is obvious that they were definitely groomed. A member of A group explains how he was warned by managers and others that Lou was interested in boys. It was only until Lou called him up to his room in his mansion and called him the new Justin Timberlake and proceeded to say that he should keep in shape that he found it weird. He and many other singers of his groups claim that he would massage them and come into rehearsals telling them to take their shirts off and show him their abs. Other accounts claim that he would come into the members room (he made them live in the same house as him) and he would tuck them into bed whilst wearing bathrobe/only underwear and sometimes naked and wrestle with them in bed. Other groups state that Lou would tell them they would only be famous if they did sexually explicit acts like rubbing their private parts. He then said that they could act out these acts on him to practice. When asked if he ever raped them, they didn’t say anything further. When asking these boys parents and managers they all said the same thing “Idk what happened but something wasn’t right” Lou had a strict policy that everything that happened in that house would stay in the house
B504E00A-413E-4114-8147-B57E1B3FD877.jpeg
Here Lou is the with the boys of NSYNC (pizzagate reference with the pizza)

The case of Steve Mooney
Steve desperately wanted to be a singer and so auditioned at Trans Continental Records. Lou promised him a space in his new boy group O Town at 20 but said that Steve would have to be his assistant first. Steve agreed and he was ordered to be at Lous service even during the night if Lou needed anything. He said that at time went by, Lou allowed him to live in his house and would come into his room in the morning with a bathrobe or little or no underwear and rub his back to wake him up. He felt very uncomfortable and called his dad to have a meeting with Lou and his dad insisted that Lou hadn’t done anything out of the ordinary and clearly loved Steve dearly. Steve felt like he was overreacting as many vicitms do and because he wanted to be famous so bad he stayed. He recalls some days Lou telling him to have a day off and not to come back to the house till morning. Steve was curious as to why and sometimes he’d peep and see cars of different members of these popular groups parked outside the house at 3 am in the morning and when he’d go inside, whoever was in there would leave (possible r*pe). It was claimed that every group had one member who would do sexual services for Lou so that he wouldn’t harm the others as much and they would be protected (some of these boys were minors at this time) Mooney began to get frustrated as to why he wasn’t debuting in a band and when confronting Lou and saying “What do I have to do to be famous” Lou said “you’re a smart man, figure it out” whilst naked. Steve realised then that Lou was a predator and there was a price for fame and immediately left the house
82EA0A87-EE37-4BBE-8ECD-7C57437CFC65.jpeg

Nick Carter and Aaron Carter

Nick was part of the Backstreet Boys and like Justin Timberlake was the “chosen one” who had to do sexual favours. His younger brother Aaron who later signed with Pearlman as a solo artist denies allegations of Pearlman ever sexually abusing him even though he was in a tanning bed with Pearlman where they were both naked in his house, where Aaron stated in a variety show that he was afraid to go into Pearlmans house and that Aaron has many mental issues that many people think stemmed from him being sexually abused when he was a minor. He seems to have some attachment to Lou still now and is very defensive of him which are signs of abuse as many victims develop confusion and Stockholm syndrome. Also with so many claims coming from everyone else, Aaron seems to be very mentally ill. Their mum has said she doesn’t want to talk about it but did say that something happened between Nick and Lou which destroyed their family and she referred to Lou as a sexual predator.
930CEACD-7B3B-41DC-8C8C-CF9EED643BB2.jpeg
CD586D2E-E996-4154-BA35-EA1559CC0BD0.jpeg

Lou also had cameras all over his house where he would film some female group members getting into tanning beds naked and show the male members without consent. He would also bring male members into his home theatre where he would switch from watching movies to porn.After allegations of fraud came out members of bb and n state that Lou became very cold towards them and completely changed as a person A gardener who worked for lou said these very words about lous home

“IF YOU HAVE A BOY OR A KID, DONT LET HIM GO THERE, BAD THINGS HAPPEN THERE”

Anyways there you go guys, this was the last part of the series. I’ll link both documentaries down below if any of you are interested. I have no doubt that this sort of stuff happens in Korea too especially with the nth room scandal coming out. It awfully resembles what I said about the tanning beds and also the ceo in Korea who was fired for having sex with his female artists and forcing male artists to do so too. Just because these people got caught doesn’t mean others don’t do these things too. BTS were definitely groomed by their ceo and it’s so obvious in the way the act. They were also abused sexually by many people. That is why Tae always licks his lips (this is a sign of anxiety) and they all have many mental issues. No wonder half of the male Kpop artists are part of lgbt. They are groomed by men at such a young age which makes you so sexually abused and confused. It is very unlikely that so many people can be gay without these factors. I hope this showed you how messed up this industry is. Thanks for reading this series!

thank you for the information, it is so scary that there are lots of similarities with what is happening with b_t_s and b@ng p_d. He also seems like a "father" figure for them too.

Bonus:
by the way when I watched the second video, the interviewer is the same guy that ji_mn really liked.

Yes, he was most likely a male sponsor Jimin had to hook up with. It is so obvious with all the interactions they had :(

ahh yess I should have added the similarities but I rushed the post because I’m not feeling too well. Here are some of the similarities I gathered:

1) like you said, Bang PD is just like Lou in terms of being a “father figure” . The boy group members would call Lou “Papa Lou” in an endearing way because he was like a father they never had. A lot of abusers pretend to be the nicest people to lure their victims. (This really reminds me of Jimin calling James Cordon “ Papa Mochi” Also mochi is another food reference) BTS also had troubled pasts like Suga dealing with severe depression and suicidal thoughts. Tae missing out on parental love when his parents abandoned him and sent him to live with his grandma. Their parents basically sold them to these companies just like lous boy members parents did. The parents cared more about money than their children which is so so so so sad. It just goes to show that if a parent could do that they were most likely very bad parents in the first place.

2) Just like Lou Bang PD sold BTS a lie. First he said that they would be a hip hop group even though the group was already always planned. He made them sleep and live in small dorms and made them practice for hours on end, when he previously worked with JYP who is mega rich. so he lied about the money he had. Also to be high
in the elite like he is you have to have money. BTS weren’t from a struggling company lmao. It’s the biggest lie to push the “oh they were nothing now they’re legends” rhetoric although he claims to give BTS so much money this obvs is not true and all the lavish lifestyle they live, is them getting into more debt. ( Lou would take NSYNC and backstreet boys to expensive restaurants and pretended to treat them when in actual fact he expected the boys to pay him back)

3) Both Bang PD and Lou had an emphasis on working with boy groups. Glam was just an excuse for Bang PD and I think Lou had only one girl group. It just shows their sick and horrible intentions of why they even wanted these young boys in the first place

4) Bang PD sells the same “family” crap Lou sold which is total crap.

5)Both were powerful and successful, many links to the elite to keep them from getting into trouble.

6) Both are fat!

It’s exactly the same... just ones Korean and the other American. I can’t believe people don’t see this at all. The only good thing out of this is that Lou was prisoned for fraud charges but he got away with grooming these poor boys because he was rich and successful. I hope the boys especially Aaron seek help and find peace because no one should go through that. And I hope that Lou is being tortured in the grave rn because what he did was so vile and disgusting

I am 100% agree.

1)tae's missing parental love is so obvious even in his natal chart.

2)"BTS weren’t from a struggling company lmao."
that is true. I am sharing my comment on boti's thread.

boti shared this picture in her thread, this table officially shared by b!g_heat.

View attachment 40889

do you guys think that 4m revenues in 2013 is normal for small kp0p company ?

The real small companies do not even have money for one music video. There are examples that small companies just shoot mv in house of CEO or managers or just in the plain street with one or two cameras.

Also;
"they do not give easily "the best new artist" award. Between 2013 and 2014, bee_tea_ess got lots of awards from big award shows;

New Artist of the Year - Melon Music Awards (2013)
Best New Male Artist - Mnet Asian Music Awards (2013)
Best New Artist (Male Group) - Gaon Chart Music Awards (2014)
Rookie of the Year - Golden Disc Awards (2014)
Best Dance Performance Male Group – Mnet Asian Music Awards (2014)
Best Korean Act - MTV Europe Music Awards (2014)
Best New Artist - Seoul Music Awards (2014)
Rookie of the Year - Soompi Awards (2014)
Rookie Award - V Chart Awards (2014)

As boti shared the total revenue, bg_hit had lots of money in 2013. the mv production of bee te es was never like a small company production. When we compare bee tea es's mvs with small companies' groups at that time (2013 and 2014), they actually have high quality.

and b@ng p_d always have connections with J_Y_p which (we all know) is the owner of the company that is in the top three company in kp*p (along with YG and SM). They manage 2Am together. 2AM is/was very very famous in korea.

"Big Hit Entertainment and JYP Entertainment have maintained good relations between the company and artists for a long time, 2AM which was a Daesang winning and million-single-selling group were managed between Big Hi Entertainment and JYP Entertainment from 2008 to 2014."

To sum up, Bg h!t was not a typical small kp*p company, it seems more like it was a medium company that had chance to manage Daesang winning group 2AM before bee tea es. and bee tea es is actually get recognition from the start.

6) LOL !
I freaking hate Bang PD. He’s an awful human being seriously. Everything about BTS was planned. Their parents sold them. Even in the Pearlman documentary I felt like slapping the parents because they literally said themselves that they allowed their kids to live with this man so they would earn money and when NSYNC filed a lawsuit, the mother wasn’t bothered about getting her son away from that creep but rather that he would lose the success. Is that what she really cared about. I’m sorry but they’re absolute failures as parents!

What you just posted is evidence, not even speculation this time, it is pure evidence but no one wants to believe it. Bang PD had enough money to accommodate at least a 3 bedroom house and I’m being nice but he kept them in a closet. The maknae line were minors and they had to shares this small space with actual men. And I don’t even want to think about what he did to them! There is just too much information for all of this to be a lie:(

Look at RM’s expressions here. He is clearly nervous and if he was so comfortable with his ceo like they make it out to be, then wth is he literally showing clear signs of anxiety. I think he is the “chosen one”. I always had a weird feeling about why V was hidden. He was the only one who had been programmed at debut. He was around 16/17 back then and now researching everything I just feel sick thinking about what probably happened to him.

I am saddened by this and feel it is in vain. Seeing that they got used to the pain..J1m1n is flirting with someone who was supposedly chosen to sleep with him. It's sad, they got used to the pain and suffering and seem to like it. This is not human.
Do you pray for them? I feel like I have to pray for them but I already saw a comment here saying that this is their destiny and praying for them is like praying for the devil.

I liked your analysis ShiningCarat14 thanks ♡
I agree with @Openso15t.
I am Muslim but they are not like the devil himself. Humans are always able to redeem themselves. always. We have good and evil in all of us. And sometimes we will make mistakes for our desires. Sometimes the devil will work so hard on us we will trip up. But Gods mercy is something we will never be able to fathom. It is beyond the skies. I still pray rarely for them. I say “God if they’re truly good people who have been trapped, please show them a path to freedom and God if they’re truly evil, shower their hearts with good. But God you are the bearer of knowledge and you will forgive who you want so I will leave it to you.”

Last edited:

Openso15t

Rookie
I am saddened by this and feel it is in vain. Seeing that they got used to the pain..J1m1n is flirting with someone who was supposedly chosen to sleep with him. It's sad, they got used to the pain and suffering and seem to like it. This is not human.
Do you pray for them? I feel like I have to pray for them but I already saw a comment here saying that this is their destiny and praying for them is like praying for the devil.

I liked your analysis ShiningCarat14 thanks ♡

Praying for them is not like praying for the devil. The devil was already condemned. But us humans are given a chance to be forgiven by the almighty god. Jesus died for us. So bts could be saved as long as they are alive. They just have to accept god and repent for their sins. God taught us to pray for the lost. So let's pray bts finds god.

Fujiko

Star
thank you for the information, it is so scary that there are lots of similarities with what is happening with b_t_s and b@ng p_d. He also seems like a "father" figure for them too.

Bonus:
by the way when I watched the second video, the interviewer is the same guy that ji_mn really liked.

Jimin is gay...also Jungkook...Tae and Jin i think they are male prostitutes...i noticed also that Tae when he talked about his favourite he nominated names related to masonic concepts...Lily,Lucy....Lucille ball....lily is masonic flower and lucy is lucifer...lucille ball is a satanic actress who did movies inspired by spirits....

Fujiko

Star
Wow thank you so much for this. I freaking hate Bang PD. He’s an awful human being seriously. Everything about BTS was planned. Their parents sold them. Even in the Pearlman documentary I felt like slapping the parents because they literally said themselves that they allowed their kids to live with this man so they would earn money and when NSYNC filed a lawsuit, the mother wasn’t bothered about getting her son away from that creep but rather that he would lose the success. Is that what she really cared about. I’m sorry but they’re absolute failures as parents!

What you just posted is evidence, not even speculation this time, it is pure evidence but no one wants to believe it. Bang PD had enough money to accommodate at least a 3 bedroom house and I’m being nice but he kept them in a closet. The maknae line were minors and they had to shares this small space with actual men. And I don’t even want to think about what he did to them! There is just too much information for all of this to be a lie:(

Look at RM’s expressions here. He is clearly nervous and if he was so comfortable with his ceo like they make it out to be, then wth is he literally showing clear signs of anxiety. I think he is the “chosen one”. I always had a weird feeling about why V was hidden. He was the only one who had been programmed at debut. He was around 16/17 back then and now researching everything I just feel sick thinking about what probably happened to him.

I agree with @Openso15t.
I am Muslim but they are not like the devil himself. Humans are always able to redeem themselves. always. We have good and evil in all of us. And sometimes we will make mistakes for our desires. Sometimes the devil will work so hard on us we will trip up. But Gods mercy is something we will never be able to fathom. It is beyond the skies. I still pray rarely for them. I say “God if they’re truly good people who have been trapped, please show them a path to freedom and God if they’re truly evil, shower their hearts with good. But God you are the bearer of knowledge and you will forgive who you want so I will leave it to you.”
Bang pd gives me Lou vibes...seems someome interested in boys ,tyramn and who controls their lifes...Rm seems very uncomfortable with him .....