BTS discussion thread

jimin looks so much as a woman, no only his face but his body too.
when you are used to see them on the regular you start to normalize this, but anyone's first impression of Jimin will be that he is totally gay, or even trans.
His whole body, face and voice are too feminine.
Yes I noticed how even his body seems way more feminine these days. And the way he walks. His face is full on lady mode right now.he sounded extremely feminine in dynamite. Like a noticeably feminine tone

Last edited:
Yo sister I feel the same. Just hopeless. Like so many things I wanted to do now I have no motivation because what is the frikken point. Everything is satanic. Everything. There is nothing left that isnt satanic. With the upcoming vaccines and not being able to live unless u get it because of them blocking travel, working, even shopping. Im just so depressed. My family is trying to get off grid but we so deeply ingrained into city life that even leaving is hard. Even growing our own food is hard, everyone is so used to just popping down the road to the fruit and veg shop. Remember the prophet Muhammad s.a.w said in the end of days its better to leave your cities and go and bite on a stick until everything is done and honestly we have reached those times. Argggghhh everything is so frikken disturbing. We not meant for this world but its tough to grasp because its all we know. Sigh. May God guide us and keep us safe in these trying days. Dajjal is the hardest test mankind faces and quite honestly I am scared about where we are headed
This made me so sad! Reading this really made me feel even worse haha. We don’t know when the world will end but I’ve always had lots of dreams. I really wanted to teach English in poor countries and have my own charity/project hiring English teachers to help with this scheme. I’ve also wanted to be a journalist as my main career and talk about issues the media completely ignore. im afraid that I will never be able to do this especially with how the world is going :( I’m so young and I feel sorry for young people because our generation is seriously messed up. Everything that is wrong is becoming right. You have to act, look and be a certain way to fit in societal norms and pressures. But as @Someone21 sent, I believe Allah (swt) has the best plan for us. My destiny was already written so whatever happens in my life I will accept.

I agree, I was shocked when I heard Jimins part in Dynamite. If I closed my eyes I would def think that was a female tone. Sounded nothing like a man. This girly flower concept makes them look so stupid. Grown men In their 20s dressing in drag basically minus the wigs. And then Suga has the audacity to flex about his rapper lifestyle and diss others. Like seriously him and his group members should model for Barbie next comeback. Suits their vibe totally

This made me so sad! Reading this really made me feel even worse haha. We don’t know when the world will end but I’ve always had lots of dreams. I really wanted to teach English in poor countries and have my own charity/project hiring English teachers to help with this scheme. I’ve also wanted to be a journalist as my main career and talk about issues the media completely ignore. im afraid that I will never be able to do this especially with how the world is going :( I’m so young and I feel sorry for young people because our generation is seriously messed up. Everything that is wrong is becoming right. You have to act, look and be a certain way to fit in societal norms and pressures. But as @Someone21 sent, I believe Allah (swt) has the best plan for us. My destiny was already written so whatever happens in my life I will accept.

I agree, I was shocked when I heard Jimins part in Dynamite. If I closed my eyes I would def think that was a female tone. Sounded nothing like a man. This girly flower concept makes them look so stupid. Grown men In their 20s dressing in drag basically minus the wigs. And then Suga has the audacity to flex about his rapper lifestyle and diss others. Like seriously him and his group members should model for Barbie next comeback. Suits their vibe totally
Sister we have to keep our heads up and just build on our spiritual connection to Allah. Verily every one is lost except those who bare things with patience and do good deeds. Just keep racking up your good deeds and stay close to Allah. The time now is to make sure we are on the right path. I understand that this world is getting us down, but its this world that determines where we end up so lets try and make the best of it, and Trust Allah. Sending u a hug my friend. Though the world is upside down and inside out, u can be greatful u are young and have the knowledge u do, u are blessed to know the truth as tough as it is to bare. Most people dont even know what we here on this thread know. We gonna be okay In Sha ALLAH . U can still help people and still try and do the things u want, we cant tell the future

I really laughed at u saying they should model for BARBIE. Honestly so true thats exactly the vibe . I was also looking at suga in the dynamite video and what a stark contrast to Daechwita wow!
Also analyzing the video, considering the whole theme and colour scheme and look of the video, jungkooks scene in the room is really contrasting to the rest of the video. Its got a totally different look and feel. Also wonder what is the significance of it and why all the Michael Jackson moves, which I forgot to mention previously. Everything is so odd

Sister we have to keep our heads up and just build on our spiritual connection to Allah. Verily every one is lost except those who bare things with patience and do good deeds. Just keep racking up your good deeds and stay close to Allah. The time now is to make sure we are on the right path. I understand that this world is getting us down, but its this world that determines where we end up so lets try and make the best of it, and Trust Allah. Sending u a hug my friend. Though the world is upside down and inside out, u can be greatful u are young and have the knowledge u do, u are blessed to know the truth as tough as it is to bare. Most people dont even know what we here on this thread know. We gonna be okay In Sha ALLAH . U can still help people and still try and do the things u want, we cant tell the future

I really laughed at u saying they should model for BARBIE. Honestly so true thats exactly the vibe . I was also looking at suga in the dynamite video and what a stark contrast to Daechwita wow!
Also analyzing the video, considering the whole theme and colour scheme and look of the video, jungkooks scene in the room is really contrasting to the rest of the video. Its got a totally different look and feel. Also wonder what is the significance of it and why all the Michael Jackson moves, which I forgot to mention previously. Everything is so odd
Gym-in has changed a lot. He's way too girly now...
If he twerks or starts wearing a bra I won't be surprised.

Shuna

Star
This sentence underlines my theory even more, that Jin is going to be sacrificed. With a shot on Jin, then the trains, and the end path, which flies off and shatters, into pieces, in front of Jin (which is his train, his route, his life path, which stops sharp, which they force to stop), by this sentence: 'Where is the card of the Soul which will open the future.'
And then he says they have a 'new contract'. And as it is in the game, does not emphasize the renewal of the contract with the company, but that of sacrifice.

Fujiko

Star
Bts new photos...Tae is really serious...it doesn't seems the same Tae...he is next to Suga and Jin and not Jimin....there are voices that because of Jimin Tae and Jungkook friendship ended and because of this Tae had depression...i don't know if it is true but something is wrong with them...IMG_20200827_114645_837.jpgIMG_20200827_114643_374.jpg

Bts new photos...Tae is really serious...it doesn't seems the same Tae...he is next to Suga and Jin and not Jimin....there are voices that because of Jimin Tae and Jungkook friendship ended and because of this Tae had depression...i don't know if it is true but something is wrong with them...View attachment 40724View attachment 40725
Yes you are right. He seems drugged this comeback. A lot of my programming seems to be done on him. He’s got blonde hair too. He wanted to leave Bighit a few years ago but stayed. Bad idea for him seriously. He keeps going the call me sign in so many videos. Not only the interviews I mentioned but also new Bangtan bombs. We know that it’s not just army that watch that content but celebs and other Elite members and Bighit pimp BTS out to these people. I think he’s having to sleep with a lot of people this time. Maybe that’s why he’s acting so weird. Because he doesn’t want to but they keep drugging him so he goes with the flow. Reminds me of around 2018 when they kept programming him blonde because he kept rebelling. His grandparents death really impacted him and then he suddenly kept going blonde and went really skinny. He also had bandages all over his body in one show. So weird really. He’s also talking in a more high pitched voice than his Normal deep tone. As for Jimin and Jk something happened but he hates them lol. It’s so obvious.. I really wonder what happened

Fujiko

Star
Yes you are right. He seems drugged this comeback. A lot of my programming seems to be done on him. He’s got blonde hair too. He wanted to leave Bighit a few years ago but stayed. Bad idea for him seriously. He keeps going the call me sign in so many videos. Not only the interviews I mentioned but also new Bangtan bombs. We know that it’s not just army that watch that content but celebs and other Elite members and Bighit pimp BTS out to these people. I think he’s having to sleep with a lot of people this time. Maybe that’s why he’s acting so weird. Because he doesn’t want to but they keep drugging him so he goes with the flow. Reminds me of around 2018 when they kept programming him blonde because he kept rebelling. His grandparents death really impacted him and then he suddenly kept going blonde and went really skinny. He also had bandages all over his body in one show. So weird really. He’s also talking in a more high pitched voice than his Normal deep tone. As for Jimin and Jk something happened but he hates them lol. It’s so obvious.. I really wonder what happened
I saw Bangtan bomb Dynamite reaction,he seems disappointed when he talked with Jimin and normal when he talked with Jin and Suga...so there are problems with him..he avoid to talk with Jk....me too i think he is drugged,depressed and that he had to leave Bts ....in a scene he was almost kissing with JinI don't know what to think

Last edited:
I saw Bangtan bomb Dynamite reaction,he seems disappointed when he talked with Jimin and normal when he talked with Jin and Suga...so there are problems with him..he avoid to talk with Jk....me too i think he is drugged,depressed and that he had to leave Bts ....in a scene he was almost kissing with JinI don't know what to think
What scene was that?? Yes he’s acting very weird lately. He always mentions that he’s lonely and he is always ignored by the others. I think that is why he’s always on weverse because I really feel like he has no life. He seems very unloved and even though we don’t know about his family situation it seems even his parents basically even gave up with him. He has a poor relationship with his siblings too. I think the only person who was good to him was his grandma
And that’s why he had to kill her because you have to sacrifice someone you love for the elite to recognise you. He’s done some bad things I think (his Role in the coming of age storyline plus his song stigma). He seems to be covered with guilt and I think he has a lot of demons inside him. I just watched them reacting to their mv dynamite. It’s like Jimin loves to take the attention of V even tho Jimin is always pushed by Bighit anyways. There were many weird things in that mv reaction

1) they talked about Kurt Cobain randomly which was so irrelevant
2) They ignored V a lot and then when he went quiet because he knew they wouldn’t listen, J-Hope asked him a question.
3) Someone said Yoongi looked innocent. And Tae was like is he not Normally innocent with a smirk? Tae kept answering back to Jin for some reason
4) Jin said Bighit should change their logo.. what does he mean by that??
can you tell what this call me sign means?
It’s basically used to interact with other people watching. For example in interviews when they do the call me sign, they are notifying the interviewer that they want/or are being told to have sex. I think too have to do this stuff to be able to have promotion/interviews etc and this comeback they seem to be pushing Tae because literally in every vid he does the sign.

also their run eps are watched by these elite people who want BTS in that way. So they leave clues in the run episodes about which member is available and where they will meet to do this?? It’s seriously so disgusting and wrong but I really think they are male prostitutes

What scene was that?? Yes he’s acting very weird lately. He always mentions that he’s lonely and he is always ignored by the others. I think that is why he’s always on weverse because I really feel like he has no life. He seems very unloved and even though we don’t know about his family situation it seems even his parents basically even gave up with him. He has a poor relationship with his siblings too. I think the only person who was good to him was his grandma
And that’s why he had to kill her because you have to sacrifice someone you love for the elite to recognise you. He’s done some bad things I think (his Role in the coming of age storyline plus his song stigma). He seems to be covered with guilt and I think he has a lot of demons inside him. I just watched them reacting to their mv dynamite. It’s like Jimin loves to take the attention of V even tho Jimin is always pushed by Bighit anyways. There were many weird things in that mv reaction

2) They ignored V a lot and then when he went quiet because he knew they wouldn’t listen, J-Hope asked him a question.
3) Someone said Yoongi looked innocent. And Tae was like is he not Normally innocent with a smirk? Tae kept answering back to Jin for some reason

It’s basically used to interact with other people watching. For example in interviews when they do the call me sign, they are notifying the interviewer that they want/or are being told to have sex. I think too have to do this stuff to be able to have promotion/interviews etc and this comeback they seem to be pushing Tae because literally in every vid he does the sign.

also their run eps are watched by these elite people who want BTS in that way. So they leave clues in the run episodes about which member is available and where they will meet to do this?? It’s seriously so disgusting and wrong but I really think they are male prostitutes
Dude this is just flipping gross. I cant even. That's beyond disgusting. Wtf is wrong with this world. Imagine Tae having to have sex with a producer like Dan shneider or something of the sort. Honestly makes me want to vomit

Fujiko

Star

In a scene they were face to face and Tae acted like he was kissing him...in another he was with his head on Jin's leg...maybe it is fanservice but it was very weird also because Jin didn't pushed him back...
Yes i heard when they talked about Kurt Cobain and i was surprised because there was any reason to talk about him...and when V talked about Suga innocence it was like to say that he is the opposite...
Jin and him seems the most mistreated and depressed...and Tae seems to be very alone...his family is absent and he has only Weverse and Bts

In a scene they were face to face and Tae acted like he was kissing him...in another he was with his head on Jin's leg...maybe it is fanservice but it was very weird also because Jin didn't pushed him back...
Yes i heard when they talked about Kurt Cobain and i was surprised because there was any reason to talk about him...and when V talked about Suga innocence it was like to say that he is the opposite...
Jin and him seems the most mistreated and depressed...and Tae seems to be very alone...his family is absent and he has only Weverse and Bts
Ahh I see... they’re so gay I’m sorry! A sasaeng said that 2 members of BTS were dating but the ship isn’t popular so it’s a couple that are not shipped that much. This sasaeng info is quite reliable

Dude doenst have BTS either. They hate him lmao. I don’t think any of them like each other. They’re co workers at best!
Dude this is just flipping gross. I cant even. That's beyond disgusting. Wtf is wrong with this world. Imagine Tae having to have sex with a producer like Dan shneider or something of the sort. Honestly makes me want to vomit
Yh he probably has. Hollywood elite pick the ones they’re interested in and Bighit makes it happens. No wonder Jimin was always so upset in America. Chrissy also said she liked V and Jin in an instagram post where she was half naked. All this is used as undercover signs just like pizzagate codes. We will never know the true meaning behind these things.

Fujiko

Star
Ahh I see... they’re so gay I’m sorry! A sasaeng said that 2 members of BTS were dating but the ship isn’t popular so it’s a couple that are not shipped that much. This sasaeng info is quite reliable

Dude doenst have BTS either. They hate him lmao. I don’t think any of them like each other. They’re co workers at best!

Yh he probably has. Hollywood elite pick the ones they’re interested in and Bighit makes it happens. No wonder Jimin was always so upset in America. Chrissy also said she liked V and Jin in an instagram post where she was half naked. All this is used as undercover signs just like pizzagate codes. We will never know the true meaning behind these things.
Chrissy was accused to be a pedofile because of her disgusting tweets...i hope she didn't do something with Jin and V...
Disgusting!
I remembered when they talked about their future families and their future childrens...These times are finished