BTS discussion thread

LittleLady

Established
Does anyone here think that if jin were to be sacrificed, their group would fall due to the fans being depressed that he died, or do you believe it would rise because now that one has fallen, the main 6 can perform EXTREME spells on their fans that makes them pity the fact they lost jin meaning they'd want to be closer than ever with the main 6?

Because one side of me thinks the fans would claim the group cannot go on without jin, but another part of me believes that since jin is currently being shut off, that would cause the fans to be intrigued by the main 6 since they're the MAIN ones getting all the attention, thus forgetting about jin as well.

jin is 27, and we all know they have a thing where if you're not being of good use, you can die at that age. You guys remember back then, we were spectating that yoongi could be sacrificed just after jin? Well, obviously they managed to make yoongi more popular after a series of staying in the background, so he's fine. But jin- they're most likely having a hard time figuring out how they can make him stand out to deceive their fans, so unlike yoongi, jin is probably going to have to go.

How that affects their group? I don't know, but I sure hope it's negative.

Shoes on get up in the morn
Cup of milk let’s rock and roll
King Kong kick the drum rolling on like a rolling stone
Sing song when I’m walking home
Jump up to the top LeBron
Ding dong call me on my phone
Ice tea and a game of ping pong

The telephone followed by the ringing, appears when the person must die, people come, kill him and present in the news as a suicide. In a clip, which I can't find, a guy just killed the star and pretended to be a suicide, after he received a phone call, and the doorbell rang. A reference to the phone and the door appears in the title of the music video 'Ring Ding Dong'. The son of the telephone, symbolizes the course of Saturn in space.
wow..whats thats..I am confused...is it some kind of movie? or Shinee Mv Ring Ding Dong?
are you saying the MV Ring Ding Dong is about phone ringing to kill someone?

Does anyone here think that if jin were to be sacrificed, their group would fall due to the fans being depressed that he died, or do you believe it would rise because now that one has fallen, the main 6 can perform EXTREME spells on their fans that makes them pity the fact they lost jin meaning they'd want to be closer than ever with the main 6?

Because one side of me thinks the fans would claim the group cannot go on without jin, but another part of me believes that since jin is currently being shut off, that would cause the fans to be intrigued by the main 6 since they're the MAIN ones getting all the attention, thus forgetting about jin as well.

jin is 27, and we all know they have a thing where if you're not being of good use, you can die at that age. You guys remember back then, we were spectating that yoongi could be sacrificed just after jin? Well, obviously they managed to make yoongi more popular after a series of staying in the background, so he's fine. But jin- they're most likely having a hard time figuring out how they can make him stand out to deceive their fans, so unlike yoongi, jin is probably going to have to go.

How that affects their group? I don't know, but I sure hope it's negative.
Would it be stupid of me to have empathy if he does get sacrificed?

Shuna

Star
wow..whats thats..I am confused...is it some kind of movie? or Shinee Mv Ring Ding Dong?
are you saying the MV Ring Ding Dong is about phone ringing to kill someone?
I saw an American clip, where after he got a phone call the managers came to kill him and rang the doorbell. It made me think of Jonghyun. The phone also appears very often, for many reasons. I also noticed, that he could possibly have the line in the shape of Saturn's path for (Satan), which is in an accordion shape.

Umm guys what’s up with N@mjn. He could barely walk. He looks injured Tae wouldn’t let go of him. And why was it Tae with him in the first place?? Btw I don’t purposely search for BTS content lol. It’s on my recommendation because of this thread lol

Also if they’re like bro’s why the hell do they all come and sit in separate cars. Seriously this group is weird
That video actually made me flipping sad for some reason. Like if this is really the path these people chose, they will never see heaven. And that's just so flipping sad honestly

That video actually made me flipping sad for some reason. Like if this is really the path these people chose, they will never see heaven. And that's just so flipping sad honestly
Ik sis.... it’s something I will never understand but this is their life. Something some of them were born into... I really hope somewhere inside there hearts there’s good because when you see them fainting and needing oxygen, with bruise marks it’s sad because they’re still human. Ugh this world ain’t it! I honestly had hopes to do so much in this life and now I have no ambition because I see how corrupt this world is. It’s hard to stay positive but my only hope is God

Ik sis.... it’s something I will never understand but this is their life. Something some of them were born into... I really hope somewhere inside there hearts there’s good because when you see them fainting and needing oxygen, with bruise marks it’s sad because they’re still human. Ugh this world ain’t it! I honestly had hopes to do so much in this life and now I have no ambition because I see how corrupt this world is. It’s hard to stay positive but my only hope is God
Yo sister I feel the same. Just hopeless. Like so many things I wanted to do now I have no motivation because what is the frikken point. Everything is satanic. Everything. There is nothing left that isnt satanic. With the upcoming vaccines and not being able to live unless u get it because of them blocking travel, working, even shopping. Im just so depressed. My family is trying to get off grid but we so deeply ingrained into city life that even leaving is hard. Even growing our own food is hard, everyone is so used to just popping down the road to the fruit and veg shop. Remember the prophet Muhammad s.a.w said in the end of days its better to leave your cities and go and bite on a stick until everything is done and honestly we have reached those times. Argggghhh everything is so frikken disturbing. We not meant for this world but its tough to grasp because its all we know. Sigh. May God guide us and keep us safe in these trying days. Dajjal is the hardest test mankind faces and quite honestly I am scared about where we are headed

Shuna

Star
Yo sister I feel the same. Just hopeless. Like so many things I wanted to do now I have no motivation because what is the frikken point. Everything is satanic. Everything. There is nothing left that isnt satanic. With the upcoming vaccines and not being able to live unless u get it because of them blocking travel, working, even shopping. Im just so depressed. My family is trying to get off grid but we so deeply ingrained into city life that even leaving is hard. Even growing our own food is hard, everyone is so used to just popping down the road to the fruit and veg shop. Remember the prophet Muhammad s.a.w said in the end of days its better to leave your cities and go and bite on a stick until everything is done and honestly we have reached those times. Argggghhh everything is so frikken disturbing. We not meant for this world but its tough to grasp because its all we know. Sigh. May God guide us and keep us safe in these trying days. Dajjal is the hardest test mankind faces and quite honestly I am scared about where we are headed
I understand your depression, but at least we can talk. What was almost impossible, where it seemed impossible in speaking, without finding that it is unreal.

I take this opportunity to score a few points, which I thought dropped, it has a few days, and which I mark everywhere. I have always, had the bad feeling of the world situation, I was enormously depressed, even if I managed to live in spite of my handicap, and social displacement (I always had an old character (because of my handicap , age of part of my family, older than me, but by genes (the more we go in time, the more people have knowledge, unconscious ... energetically and physically), more of my education in old (good manner, respect), a little stuck, with children who seem free). attraction, disgust ... I tried to be able to talk about what's going on, even though I didn't know how to see things yet. The only thing that keeps me going (when I didn't care , while trying to make things happen). I found a community (the teenage version), there is only the doctor version left. It's a French site, but I should have u thought about it before, it can help:
I finally, found the forum, I admit having waited for a subject on the KPop, (because for the rest, I blocked). In any case since, the exit of the subject, I wanted to thank everyone, to act, in relation to what is happening.

And I decided to become a real graphic designer, working in visual communication (advertising, or graphics of all kinds). Before, even if I really thought I was going, I hesitated, because I did not do this out of passion, but earlier by donation. Even if decide, I put it up. At least there will be no symbol, well I will try to do nothing symbolized. Because seen, whatever is taken a bit as a symbol, even if I do not use any, I may do so, feel I know.

Fujiko

Star
When I saw this subway interview the first thing I thought was that V is very off. He was probably reprogrammed or they fried his brain. He acts child like but at the same time he is so not having it. He looks super creepy! May be he went through some MK ultra and got electroshocked few times before the interviews because he didn't behave well or he got super drugged. In both cases he is gone, he doesn't act like a human being. It's possible that he is a clone too. I saw many videos explaining how clones of celebrities can go off and behave strange all of a sudden or just freeze in one spot.
I saw this video before and these are my impressions:Tae seems drugged or under mk ultra...Jungkook has not a strong personality,he seems someone who could be influenced also because he is the maknae of the group..
When Jin said he wanted to become an actor i felt that he is not happy about his situation and he is disappointed,bigs**t didn't think to help him to realize his dream to act.Also when he said that thanks to Armys they reached the success his answer seems fake.Rm and Suga seems two ambitious people thirsty for fame and success.Rm said that N.O and On are related because On is N.O reversed..so there is a comparison between these two songs?

Fujiko

Star
Guys i have a question...do you think that when people(for example V with V gesture or silence sign) did masonic signs they cast a spells?Because the motivator who uses masonic pyramid symbol did masonic ok sign before asking people to buy his stuffs and try to convince people to believe in him...he repeated this gesture 3 times because he is obsessed with number 3 6 and 9...so i have this doubt....it is a spell?Also he snapped finger before talking....

Jungkook and Tae seems to be not united as before,Jimin and Jungkook seems more unitedAnd Jin at the end was hugging Tae like he was searching protection...what is going on?
Everyone's dynamics change as they get older. Friendships change and people change etc etc. I dont read too much into that to be honest. But Jimin looks like a little lady in JKs arms in the pic I shared. But also no normal dudes are gonna do that. Maybe Jimin is actually gay now. Sad times. The love of my life turned into an anorexic satan worshipping Gay lady boy right infront of my eyes. Or lady Gay boy. However u wana look at it. Hahaha jokes guys u know he used to be my bias. But uergh that pic is so off putting lol

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
By the way guys, I had a dream last night.

I don't even know how this came about, but...

I was walking downstairs in my apartment, and mid-way there, all of bts were just sitting on my living room couch. They all had devilish smiles on their faces. They looked at me, and I immediately knew whatever they were going to say, would be an attempt to deceive me. I just straight up told them, "You are going to die."

They just continued smiling at me and NJ said, "Why do you think that? We're good boys aren't we?" Then the rest of them smiled seductively at me as if that was going to work. I just continued walking down the stairs and stood by a nearby table. I said, "Please. You all work for satan, it's pretty obvious." They continued smiling, but they looked away after I said this.

"You work for satan, you are quite literally from a demonic bloodline. You do all of these vile abominations, God is your enemy, and you're going to suffer." I said this with an emotionless voice. All of the things they do, they're damned and I feel no type of pity for them at all.

NJ had gotten up from the couch and walked over to what I assume to be, his handler I suppose. He was a man dressed in a pitch black suit. This handler of his stared at me after NJ whispered something privately to him. I looked back at him too like, "Okay, your staring ain't scaring me. You're of the devil too, you're going right with them."

At this point, both JM and JK looked amused. They sure were huddled with each other on the couch btw, it gives you proof of how close they are nowadays due to receiving all of that wealth and attention. Hilarious that Tae was staring at them with hatred in his eyes, and so was Jin. So that proves something is wrong with the 4 of them. Meanwhile, Hobi was still smiling at me seductively, and Yoongi was just staring at the ground.

Deciding there's no point of conversing anymore, I went back upstairs, then I woke up.

Everyone's dynamics change as they get older. Friendships change and people change etc etc. I dont read too much into that to be honest. But Jimin looks like a little lady in JKs arms in the pic I shared. But also no normal dudes are gonna do that. Maybe Jimin is actually gay now. Sad times. The love of my life turned into an anorexic satan worshipping Gay lady boy right infront of my eyes. Or lady Gay boy. However u wana look at it. Hahaha jokes guys u know he used to be my bias. But uergh that pic is so off putting lol
Kpop fans get mad when "haters" say they look like girls. But they actually do?! WHAT?! Also I'm curious to know what you think about the groups relationship!

Kpop fans get mad when "haters" say they look like girls. But they actually do?! WHAT?! Also I'm curious to know what you think about the groups relationship!
When I was first introduced to BTS I was like whats up with these dudes looking like chicks though. Lol. And my cousin was pissed off. Then a few years later I got into them and I was like nooo they are so beautiful. Now that iv banished the witch craft on me im like but they do look womanly. Its weird. I wouldn't say they LOOK like women, id say they are polished to look very clean and feminine for some reason. The androgeny of Baphomet I suppose. I have never really taken note of their group dynamics to be honest. Iv always looked at them individually. But J Hope is someone I cant read at all its like he is blanketed with a veil

Last edited: