BTS discussion thread

Idklol1234

Rookie
Hello Dear. Blackpink also do show alot of symbolism, I cant remember what performance of them I watched a while back but the screen playing behind them was incredibly shocking to me. Way worse than iv seen bts, but I cant remember what it was to be able to give u a link because I actually dont follow blackpink AT ALL. I hate kpop girl groups besides Mamamoo. U must remember that BP are the same as BTS. they are all under satanic rule. That is what kpop is.
what was on the screen playing behind them?

Idklol1234

Rookie
Jungkook no longer has pureness in his eyes.. his like a completely different person. If you just go back to MV from 2018, he still looks normal. Jin and J hope don't give me that vibe tbh. Tae seems long gone along with Jimin
They're too different from what they used to be and the group dynamic is fucked
Ikr they don't even seem like friends anymore, like they don't feel close? I watched the dynamite comeback show and they felt so distant from one another. It seemed more like I was watching co-workers, and for one scene they asked V something but he was eating so then J-hope spoke in polite korean form to not rush and continue eating; but I found that so weird like if you're close friends and have been together for so many years, why are you speaking so formally to v whose also younger than you ?

Idklol1234

Rookie
Dammit I wish I could find it again but like actual devil images and blatant horns and massive one eyes blinking and blood red dripping,and all the satanic hand symbols flashing it was pretty dark it very weird actually
omg wow that's so creepy.. I thought I saw most blackpink performances and I would have noticed this...perhaps I didn't see it
do you perhaps remember if it was at the end of year performance gayo daejun etc or what year or what they are wearing? I can try to find it with info for one of those questions! :)

Idklol1234

Rookie
Dammit I wish I could find it again but like actual devil images and blatant horns and massive one eyes blinking and blood red dripping,and all the satanic hand symbols flashing it was pretty dark it very weird actually
it reminds me also, for one of their end of year performances they start in a cage that gets lifted, and backtrack music is playing in the beginning and it was called something like "Devil" or evil ..

please let me know if you do find it!
all I found was this
Ah yes it was this!

The first 30 seconds!

reminds me of this:395C1E46-1119-412E-B955-C64816A62C65.jpeg
And then in fake love they all wear the hooded black garments (even if it’s a coat, a cloak a hoodie, the black hoods represent joining into the ranks of the illuminati. V also wears this hoodie in Run and in the epilogue

V shot

E611E03C-B5CE-4C67-89B7-5AC8527D9BAD.jpeg
fake love

Idklol1234

Rookie
Ah yes it was this!

The first 30 seconds!

reminds me of this:View attachment 40674
And then in fake love they all wear the hooded black garments (even if it’s a coat, a cloak a hoodie, the black hoods represent joining into the ranks of the illuminati. V also wears this hoodie in Run and in the epilogue

V shot

View attachment 40675
fake love
it's interesting you bring that up because I was just talking about one of Blackpink's performance, and at the start they had dancers in black hooded cloaks exactly like above dancing, and the surroundings were dark and misty ..

Fujiko

Star
Ah yes it was this!

The first 30 seconds!

reminds me of this:View attachment 40674

V shot

View attachment 40675
fake love
So V jump was a ritual?The song is butterfly and in Run bts episode he said "butterfly" before jumping...this is a suicide scene and in initiation there is a ritual death....Also i noticed that in Fake love photo a lot of members did the V sign except Jin and V It is a coincidence or there is a reason?I never saw a photo of them doing with the same symbol together.Why they did this sign??

Last edited:
So V jump was a ritual?He said "butterfly" before jumpingAlso i noticed that in Fake love photo a lot of members did the V sign except Jin and V It is a coincidence or there is a reason?I never saw a photo of them with the same symbol.Why they did this sign??
Yes when rituals occur you most likely wear those cloaks. V jumping in the water perhaps he was the subject of the abuse. You see him drowning in the storyline because of the jump which is kind of symbolic but perhaps he went through a drowning torture ritual.

Ik it’s very strange. Idk why them two didn’t but they’re most likely moonchildren. In the fake love performance the order of putting the hood on was

V
Jin
RM
Suga
J-Hope and Jimin
Jungkook

This order makes perfect sense if we take into account what we discuss here about each member. It fits perfectly with our theories

Shuna

Star
So V jump was a ritual?He said "butterfly" before jumpingAlso i noticed that in Fake love photo a lot of members did the V sign except Jin and V It is a coincidence or there is a reason?I never saw a photo of them with the same symbol.Why they did this sign??
J-Hope represents Jin's hope. J-Hope signed on to be a star (well, that's his mom). Evil visible in the performance of 'On', Jin wears a denim top, covered behind him in black, worn by some. In 'Dynamite' it is Jungkook, who is taken by Jimin, who represents the sexuality / sexual abuse that the stars endure. For the sweet-shirt, it is true, that he is thinking of the cape, the red cape is a symbol of sacrifice. The cape, as well as the mask, that each member wears refers to the film 'Eye Wide Shut'.
V is Lucifer, he announces, Jin's actions. Like his suicide, which he filmed, in Run, but also in another clip, where they are all in white. Outside of white, in addition to being a symbol of purity (even if this is not the case), it is a symbol of light, and in Freemasonry, of secrecy. The jump is also a symbol of flight, (Kris from EXO, jumps in one of the videos).

Umm guys what’s up with N@mjn. He could barely walk. He looks injured Tae wouldn’t let go of him. And why was it Tae with him in the first place?? Btw I don’t purposely search for BTS content lol. It’s on my recommendation because of this thread lol

Also if they’re like bro’s why the hell do they all come and sit in separate cars. Seriously this group is weird

Shadow

Rookie
Umm guys what’s up with N@mjn. He could barely walk. He looks injured Tae wouldn’t let go of him. And why was it Tae with him in the first place?? Btw I don’t purposely search for BTS content lol. It’s on my recommendation because of this thread lol

Also if they’re like bro’s why the hell do they all come and sit in separate cars. Seriously this group is weird
I think RM has been very much drugged up or something. I don't know. Maybe he is high on fame and stuff.. I don't know, he's very very confident. That's why I think he's very extroverted these days. I believe he is casting spells in his studio, and has other wicked tricks going on that we don't know about. I think we should all protect our energy.

At 0:25 RM always says the same stuff, we made this with fun, to focus, for the armys. That's what he says whenever he opens his mouth. Because they can't all speak english I have feelings everyone is soon to get bored, and will find another artist/group to pick at. However TXT was not it.

Suga said 'people our age don't have fun but we had lots of it' that to me, came out weird, because the music video felt like a form of mk ultra, when you go back to the childlike state, that description reminds me of jimin and it's a type of trauma used.

The way it's going, I have a feeling that the BTS movie will not do as good as last, and fame will start to drop, because in the cinema it's not good timing because through all the film, masks must be worn so that'll surely stop a ton of fans from going.

omg wow that's so creepy.. I thought I saw most blackpink performances and I would have noticed this...perhaps I didn't see it
do you perhaps remember if it was at the end of year performance gayo daejun etc or what year or what they are wearing? I can try to find it with info for one of those questions! :)
I have absolutely no idea. None whatsoever. I watched it in passing and then watched something else, after maybe a minute. I wish I had taken more note!!! But as iv said girl groups in kpop dont Interest me at all so I really didnt even bother taking note of it. I kind of remember the backdrop being blue and black and very satanic images playing in the back on a screen that wasnt very large.

I think RM has been very much drugged up or something. I don't know. Maybe he is high on fame and stuff.. I don't know, he's very very confident. That's why I think he's very extroverted these days. I believe he is casting spells in his studio, and has other wicked tricks going on that we don't know about. I think we should all protect our energy.

At 0:25 RM always says the same stuff, we made this with fun, to focus, for the armys. That's what he says whenever he opens his mouth. Because they can't all speak english I have feelings everyone is soon to get bored, and will find another artist/group to pick at. However TXT was not it.

Suga said 'people our age don't have fun but we had lots of it' that to me, came out weird, because the music video felt like a form of mk ultra, when you go back to the childlike state, that description reminds me of jimin and it's a type of trauma used.

The way it's going, I have a feeling that the BTS movie will not do as good as last, and fame will start to drop, because in the cinema it's not good timing because through all the film, masks must be worn so that'll surely stop a ton of fans from going.
Yes I think him V and Suga practice a lot of magic tbh. I think That a lot of them were born in satanic families so this is easier for them to do in comparison to other Kpop artists who were scouted instead. BTS aren’t a random group so the members who were chosen were chosen for specific reasons just like presidents are. Other groups don’t have that “special formula” Bang PD always goes on about.

I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO BE EXPOSED! Many celebs are being exposed like Chrissy and Ellen and I honestly really want BTS clean image to be thrown away because it absolutely frustrates me that they put on this fake persona when they’re really the opposite

also you deleted your post but you talked about how they use Islamic words to contribute in magic?? I’m confused about what you mean here. Like why would they use words praising God to worship Satan. A lot of celebs do this and I’m confused as to what they get out of that.

Yes I think him V and Suga practice a lot of magic tbh. I think That a lot of them were born in satanic families so this is easier for them to do in comparison to other Kpop artists who were scouted instead. BTS aren’t a random group so the members who were chosen were chosen for specific reasons just like presidents are. Other groups don’t have that “special formula” Bang PD always goes on about.

I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO BE EXPOSED! Many celebs are being exposed like Chrissy and Ellen and I honestly really want BTS clean image to be thrown away because it absolutely frustrates me that they put on this fake persona when they’re really the opposite

also you deleted your post but you talked about how they use Islamic words to contribute in magic?? I’m confused about what you mean here. Like why would they use words praising God to worship Satan. A lot of celebs do this and I’m confused as to what they get out of that.
Well iv seen black magic taweezs and inside it had Quraan verses and, number diagrams and pentagrams etc etc. I think in evil black magic they mix scriptures and gematria and symbolism etc to cast spells