BTS discussion thread

Argh I tried watching the interview but, I cant get through it. Just I dont know why I cant even bare to look at them lol
I only watch BTS content for any symbolism but I hardly watch anyways. Same it’s hard for me to look at them too. Knowing that they may be involved in child trafficking rings, r@pe, murder, cannibalism makes me sick to my stomach. I honestly feel so angry about this disgusting world. My heart goes out to those unnamed innocent children. I wish I could get them out, it breaks me that this happens to them

Fujiko

Star
Again Jin...i saw Bts tik tok Dynamite and there is a point when Jin dances and he is behind the others and you can't see his face...he seems very sad and at disease.I don't know how to put the link Another prouve that they are trying to hide him, these are not coincidences.It is strange because i read an article and they talked about how much important Jin was for Bts success because of his astrology .Alzo he is the members who was choosed by SM.Why Bigs**t treated him in this way?I feel very uncomfortable....

Fujiko

Star
Yes.. you are right! I am the user who shared the X factor clip actually. Zoe’s story is so sad but this is how it is. Liam from one direction talked about how Sony (their record company, one of the most satanic companies who scouted many celebrities like Whitney Houston etc) literally made their lives hell. He said how there was so stop button and how he had no control over his life, he said it was so bad that he contemplated committing suicide. BTS are under a company that is run by Sony so they are in the same position one direction were. The boys of one d are traumatised and apart from Harry who goes along with the agenda the rest are quite toned when it comes to the illuminati. But it came with a price obviously because Louis lost his mum and his sister. This could be a coincidence and I think in the case of his mum it was but his sisters death idk knowing how evil the illuminati is idk. It’s strange that one member has the majority of deaths (Louis and V)
Thank you so much for Zoey's video because it opened my eyes about talent showsI didn't knew they choosed the songs and the attitude of contestants is manipulated by producersAlso a girl who was bullied by judge was found dead(Ariel the holistic coach),and another is in psychic ward...Liam is married with Cheryl who was judge when he auditioned for X factor and they have a baby...this couple was planned?Louis was an X factor judge and was very kind with contestants...i don't know what to think about his mother and sister deaths...i am disgusted also because i read some comments like "i love his voice,Simon says his voice is horrible...i think his voice is horrible"..so they influences people opinions...

Thank you so much for Zoey's video because it opened my eyes about talent showsI didn't knew they choosed the songs and the attitude of contestants is manipulated by producersAlso a girl who was bullied by judge was found dead(Ariel the holistic coach),and another is in psychic ward...Liam is married with Cheryl who was judge when he auditioned for X factor and they have a baby...this couple was planned?Louis was an X factor judge and was very kind with contestants...i don't know what to think about his mother and sister deaths...i am disgusted also because i read some comments like "i love his voice,Simon says his voice is horrible...i think his voice is horrible"..so they influences people opinions...
Omds Ariel died! No wayy I did not know this. I just searched it up. I’m so sad for her! She was from the same city as me :( This is so sad. I know. One direction went through a lot. I am really sad for them but this is the entertainment industry. I hope BTS speak out like they did. I just commented how Bighit are evil on the new dynamite version and fans are coming at me lol. I told them to search up Yummy by Justin Bieber but they don’t believe me. So delusional

Fujiko

Star
Jin's eyes look swollen like he had been crying. He has spoken on camera about suffering depression. I am concern for him.
Look when they reacted to Bts Dynamite and he saw his part was cut...his eyes are very sad and his expression was like he felt dead inside...i don't understand why Bigs**t was doing this because it is like a torture..they wants to use him but they treat him like garbage.He is a moonchild right?He has a song called Moon and i think it is not a coincidence..something is really wrong ...

Omds Ariel died! No wayy I did not know this. I just searched it up. I’m so sad for her! She was from the same city as me :( This is so sad. I know. One direction went through a lot. I am really sad for them but this is the entertainment industry. I hope BTS speak out like they did. I just commented how Bighit are evil on the new dynamite version and fans are coming at me lol. I told them to search up Yummy by Justin Bieber but they don’t believe me. So delusional
I commented that the song was garbage but I deleted it because I realized I am allowing armies negative energy to come at me

Fujiko

Star
I saw her audition and she was under mk ultra...when she performed her mind was not ok...they humiliated her,she has something to give to others,but she didn't knew how the music word is...someone who feel energy said me that Simon casted a spell against her in the video because she rebelled against them and they know how to shut up the rebels...really music world is a cage of lions...

Fujiko

Star
I commented that the song was garbage but I deleted it because I realized I am allowing armies negative energy to come at me
Lol...they have no energy to love themselves but when they have to defend Bts they are very powerful.. this is the trap...and they are very blind so they couldn't understand that Love yourself propaganda is not real...it is gas lighting bombing love...they live in a fantasy world really...

Lol...they have no energy to love themselves but when they have to defend Bts they are very powerful.. this is the trap...and they are very blind so they couldn't understand that Love yourself propaganda is not real...it is gas lighting bombing love...they live in a fantasy world really...
Facts my friend. FACTS. I actually can't stand this army bullshit bulldog Chihuahua assed nut jobs.

ghramos

Established
Look when they reacted to Bts Dynamite and he saw his part was cut...his eyes are very sad and his expression was like he felt dead inside...i don't understand why Bigs**t was doing this because it is like a torture..they wants to use him but they treat him like garbage.He is a moonchild right?He has a song called Moon and i think it is not a coincidence..something is really wrong ...
Nothing is a coincidence within the music industry. I saw the Dynamite reaction video, and Jin was devastated and shock that his screentime was cut again. Bigshite is omitting his image at Apple Music profile. Jin is being underutilized in every artistic aspect. I've read that Jin could be a moonchild but I am not sure. I am not to savy about occult research.

These ppl are all in cahoots. Now BTS GIVING advice on mental health. They already have the entire brainwashed army hanging on to their every word. What shit satanic crap will they be telling people to do.Wow. I dont have words for BTS anymore. I dont even have words for this evil world anymore.
Ikr! This reminds of how Bill gates is coming up with the coronavirus vaccine. WHY WHY WHY ARE OUR COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS MAKING DECISIONS FOR OUR HEALTH? THIS GUY HAS BEEN CREATING AND SOLVING VIRUSES SINCE WINDOWS 95

On JD's video. Bee tee ass fans are calling us a cult because we believe in this.

More signs ..
http://instagr.am/p/CERG0EGJZzo/

Guys, something strange happened to me the second time TS was on B1llb0ard. I was very anxious to see them, and very brainwashed too, on the red carpet, the interviewer was talking to them and asking millions of questions, I heard something very strange, the interviewer asked how they felt with all the fame, I heard namjoon saying "We are brave to make music for the devil, nobody has the courage to do that", there were more people watching with me, I looked at them and they were normal, I asked them if they had heard this and they said no, I didn't call at the time because I was very brainwashed, only after years of waking up, I found it interesting to tell you, I clearly remember that it happened.
I've had strange dreams about them too.
Were you on the red carpet? Im confused

5hawol

Established
I read from some sasaeng account that Jin is dating a non celeb and he plans to marry her before he enlist in the military. Could be true, could be not, we can't trust all sasaengs but I can't help thinking maybe Jin's part got cut out from their latest mv cuz ceo bang is pissed

I read from some sasaeng account that Jin is dating a non celeb and he plans to marry her before he enlist in the military. Could be true, could be not, we can't trust all sasaengs but I can't help thinking maybe Jin's part got cut out from their latest mv cuz ceo bang is pissed
But didnt he also sign on for another 7 long ass years with big hit