BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
As much as it pains me to say this, I actually think BLACKPINK is better than Bee tee ess. They're both satanic but blackpink shows less symbols and some of the girls actually give me tiny tiny good vibes. So sad. They would've been actually very good people if they didn't jon bigshit. I pray there won't be a bad ending for them. Even though they've probably done some horrible things.

Anywho here's some rumours I've heard. Take this as a grain of salt or whatever:

1. Jimin is very manipulative and doesn't really like Jungkook.

2. Taehyung is very depressed and rude these days.

3. Yoongi is full of himself and feels like he's a music genius.

4. Jhope is more of a leader than RM.

5. Jin is very two faced.
I saw their last Vlive and these my impressions..Taehyung was very sad...depressed...Suga was arrogant,Joon was very quiet,J hope was strange(i can't understand him),Jungkook was scary and without soul,he gave me creepy vibes...Jimin was a female and Jin was smiling but his eyes were very sad and painful....
Jungkook really seems another guy...Joon seems not the leader...and i am worried for Jin because it is like they wants that people forget him...

Kronos389

Rookie
As much as it pains me to say this, I actually think BLACKPINK is better than Bee tee ess. They're both satanic but blackpink shows less symbols and some of the girls actually give me tiny tiny good vibes. So sad. They would've been actually very good people if they didn't jon bigshit. I pray there won't be a bad ending for them. Even though they've probably done some horrible things.

Anywho here's some rumours I've heard. Take this as a grain of salt or whatever:

Don't be dumb, BP is are mk ultra sex kittens they are the same as BTS, YG was using satanic symbols with 2ne1 and Bigbang since 2009 before bighit.

Hello Dear. Blackpink also do show alot of symbolism, I cant remember what performance of them I watched a while back but the screen playing behind them was incredibly shocking to me. Way worse than iv seen bts, but I cant remember what it was to be able to give u a link because I actually dont follow blackpink AT ALL. I hate kpop girl groups besides Mamamoo. U must remember that BP are the same as BTS. they are all under satanic rule. That is what kpop is.

$dior

Rookie
:D LMAO I’ve used to think jungkook was innocent. But then I realized that jungkook always looks evil as shit in the mvs. I said jungkook was evil no one just didn’t agree. Probably one of the reasons why I’m kinda unactive a lot of people that used to be in this thread we’re mad Hypocrites.

I agree YES I know blackpink is satanic and NO I don’t support them or listen to their music anymore.
why whould I talk crap about bts and blackpink and Still be a fan I would be a hypocrite:D.

:D LMAO I’ve used to think jungkook was innocent. But then I realized that jungkook always looks evil as shit in the mvs. I said jungkook was evil no one just didn’t agree. Probably one of the reasons why I’m kinda unactive a lot of people that used to be in this thread we’re mad Hypocrites.

I agree YES I know blackpink is satanic and NO I don’t support them or listen to their music anymore.
why whould I talk crap about bts and blackpink and Still be a fan I would be a hypocrite:D.
What are u talking about ppl being hypocrites here?

Fujiko

Star
I really liked the video, it is a very good analysis, thank you!

Same person did analysis about_I_U and g00 h@r@ too.

[/QUOTE
Thank you so muchIt is really creepy,every numbers has a correspondance,and blue hair also is delta killer program.I don't know how it works and why they used all these numbers related to words(i am new in this thread and i don't know about gematria),but a lot of times they used these numbers,it could be a specific reason...sorry but i am very ignorant about it

Sugakookie

Hello Dear. Blackpink also do show alot of symbolism, I cant remember what performance of them I watched a while back but the screen playing behind them was incredibly shocking to me. Way worse than iv seen bts, but I cant remember what it was to be able to give u a link because I actually dont follow blackpink AT ALL. I hate kpop girl groups besides Mamamoo. U must remember that BP are the same as BTS. they are all under satanic rule. That is what kpop is.
Bruh..Mamamoo is satanic too! Watch Hwasa's Maria! I still stanned her until I saw it. The symbolism is obvious.

What are reptile demons?
A breed of Demon that bear resemblance to or characteristics of reptiles such as snakes, crocodiles, alligators, chameleons, lizards, etc., Reptile Demons tend to be very elusive and take on personality traits of the class of reptile they belong to. A breed of Demon that bear resemblance to or characteristics of reptiles such as snakes, crocodiles, alligators, chameleons, lizards, etc., Reptile Demons tend to be very elusive and take on personality traits of the class of reptile they belong to.

What are reptile demons?
Yeah basically what somewhat-yuna said. They like a demonic entity that are reptilian in nature and they take over human bodies and use the bodies as the vessel which they work through. We cannot see them in their demonic form however many celebs and politicians etc show their eyes shifting to and from human eyes to reptile eyes generally very quickly