BTS discussion thread

yoongiyoongi

Established
Seems like Jimin and Jk were excessively being pushed in the MV. The rest felt like extras
it makes me wonder if they are just grooming them for like solo acts, like other members in the past have mentioned in this thread said .... they both have alot of fans so i kinda get why bighit would do that in a way but there's also sketchy and evil ulterior motives behind this other than a tragedy coming for someone in bts..... i remember when someone here on this thread said that the members have some competition among themselves and they also get jealous of each others anothers fame and success especially when its very high compared to all of them as a group , so they proably maltreat one another or do their best to have more popularity etc ,i hope that makes sense , i feel like they also use this kind of things to spark wars for more attention and money so the fancraze never truly dies down ...

Cookie

Established
it makes me wonder if they are just grooming them for like solo acts, like other members in the past have mentioned in this thread said .... they both have alot of fans so i kinda get why bighit would do that in a way but there's also a sketchy and evil ulterior motive behind this other than a tragedy coming for someone in bts..... i remember when someone here on this thread said that the members have some competition among themselves and they also get jealous of each others anothers fame and success especially when its very high compared to all of them as a group , i hope that makes sense , i feel like they also use this kind of things to spark wars for more attention and money so the fancraze never truly dies down ...
It makes sense they would compete. They are human after all and I'm sure some feel neglected. Unfortunately with them, things are never simple and straight forward, you're right

Ag no guys im being sucked into the thread again aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

But okay back to the post. Anybody know what the reason could be for this I mean its kinda obvious???
@Cookie u are so right in that the rest look like extras. So weird Jimin is an actual lady now and JK looks straight up evil. Jin is non existent. Wtf is going on here guys

Cookie

Established
Ag no guys im being sucked into the thread again aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

But okay back to the post. Anybody know what the reason could be for this I mean its kinda obvious???
@Cookie u are so right in that the rest look like extras. So weird Jimin is an actual lady now and JK looks straight up evil. Jin is non existent. Wtf is going on here guys
Jungkook no longer has pureness in his eyes.. his like a completely different person. If you just go back to MV from 2018, he still looks normal. Jin and J hope don't give me that vibe tbh. Tae seems long gone along with Jimin
They're too different from what they used to be and the group dynamic is fucked

ghramos

Established
its written as: 19/08/20
*Then there is written a gay couple will come out soon,nor too early not late either.
Then its written that the color they are using should we take it as a hint.*
I didnt understand the last color thing.
Thank you for replying and posting details. I guess we will have to wait and see if the tea served is accurate or false. Thanks again.

gmmontano92

Established
Plz dont call someone trangender without any evidence.how can someone so easily say this. Think if someone calls us transgender what would we think. These celebrities go into depression bcz of such comments. Im not hating anyone. But be logical. Moreover they have male voices.
Trans that take hormones before puberty have the "correct voice". Also, I think transgenderism is easiest for Asians as their men are already very feminine in looks and body structure compared to other ethnicities. I'm just saying, someone's voice does not at all prove or disprove someone being trans

Shadow

Rookie
its written as: 19/08/20
*Then there is written a gay couple will come out soon,nor too early not late either.
Then its written that the color they are using should we take it as a hint.*
I didnt understand the last color thing.
I think it could be purple. The main object is in purple, It is also the color that V loves to mention. No this MV wasn't as occultic or sinister as fake love or the on music video, but instead, like a false side. They this time, noticed we are seeing too much and didn't put it in. (I wonder why : O

Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 07.50.06.png

I noticed that Jin wears a ton of white, and in the wings music video, he presents the good one. I wondered why it was just white suits so sudden, and what had turned him off the color pink in clothes etc.

42-bts-jin-in-white-325x485.jpg

I realise white is supporting heavens/against satan. faith, spirituality. Pink is now jimin's color when jin stopped liking it. In BST jin represents the angel, V the devil. They both dress like it color scheme wise, dark and light themes. For Jimin, pink does mean love and affection, so that's quite scary whatever is happening to jimin, I think this color will lead to jins sacrifice, because I think he is doing the least for the devil.

Cookie

Established
I think it could be purple. The main object is in purple, It is also the color that V loves to mention. No this MV wasn't as occultic or sinister as fake love or the on music video, but instead, like a false side. They this time, noticed we are seeing too much and didn't put it in. (I wonder why : O

View attachment 40512

I noticed that Jin wears a ton of white, and in the wings music video, he presents the good one. I wondered why it was just white suits so sudden, and what had turned him off the color pink in clothes etc.

View attachment 40514

I realise white is supporting heavens/against satan. faith, spirituality. Pink is now jimin's color when jin stopped liking it. In BST jin represents the angel, V the devil. They both dress like it color scheme wise, dark and light themes. For Jimin, pink does mean love and affection, so that's quite scary whatever is happening to jimin, I think this color will lead to jins sacrifice, because I think he is doing the least for the devil.
Maybe that's why he doesn't get promoted and is cut out so much. Because his not doing the most like the rest of them

I watched the video again and JK looks soulless. Just look into his eyes its like looking into a hollow vessel of evil. No im not being dramatic its really creepy. Tae also doesn't look like Tae, his jaw and face shape looks very different. Also that last shot of him is actually very creepy cringe like the pervy uncle u avoid at family get togethers. Jimin sounds way more feminine than usual. I actually feel bad for Jin also because he seems like some random ad in. Hmmm. Besides the lyrics being actual trash garbage the vibe is very weird. Also 136million views in 24 hrs that is crazy

I watched the video again and JK looks soulless. Just look into his eyes its like looking into a hollow vessel of evil. No im not being dramatic its really creepy. Tae also doesn't look like Tae, his jaw and face shape looks very different. Also that last shot of him is actually very creepy cringe like the pervy uncle u avoid at family get togethers. Jimin sounds way more feminine than usual. I actually feel bad for Jin also because he seems like some random ad in. Hmmm. Besides the lyrics being actual trash garbage the vibe is very weird. Also 136million views in 24 hrs that is crazy
As much as it pains me to say this, I actually think BLACKPINK is better than Bee tee ess. They're both satanic but blackpink shows less symbols and some of the girls actually give me tiny tiny good vibes. So sad. They would've been actually very good people if they didn't jon bigshit. I pray there won't be a bad ending for them. Even though they've probably done some horrible things.

Anywho here's some rumours I've heard. Take this as a grain of salt or whatever:

1. Jimin is very manipulative and doesn't really like Jungkook.

2. Taehyung is very depressed and rude these days.

3. Yoongi is full of himself and feels like he's a music genius.

4. Jhope is more of a leader than RM.

5. Jin is very two faced.