BTS discussion thread

I saw this pictures today and this Photos of J!n makes me believe that he will sacrf!ced
First he do this jesus cross pose also read the caption. New me, new world.
Its kinda makes me sad, j!n was my bias before because he gaves me that rebel and good vibe but since 2019 he make a lot v signs and one eye signs like his personality changed alot. He isnt that innocent anymore thats what i feel.
I have two theorys one he will be.....and the new era will start(i hope not) Second theory he changed and know he is one of them (also i hope not)
But tbh have this celebritys knowlege about their future. Does they maybe know about their end if they will get s@crf!ced. Its strange also i dont believe that for example j!n doesnt know that is a theory about him that he will be maybe s@crf!ced. Because there was a very weird scenario 2 years ago here in this theard. I just write just for fun if one of the bt$ member is here lurking than post something on tw!tter about flower. Not even hours later j!n posted a photo with flowers and in his caption he thanks someone for this flowers. No matter but sometimes i hope they read what we write maybe we open their eyes....idk. Its just i want peace for everyone
I’ve been on this thread from the first page too and I also thought it would be Jin that’s a possible sacrifice but after 1 1/2 years of not listening to BTS I revisited the coming of age storyline and looked at the story again. Jin basically takes the role of the time traveller who goes back in time to help all the members out right? I always wandered why Bighit added so much detail to this storyline and now knowing about the illuminati I know this storyline wasn’t a coincidence and it hints at something with BTS. In the storyline, Jin is able to come back and save himself because of the time travelling abilities but he can’t save the others. For example if he tried to save Yoongi from the fire he’d miss out Tae murdering his dad! Jin doesn’t save everyone in the storyline. Jk dies multiple times in the Storyline from a car accident and committing suicide. Yes this might be a coincidence but didn’t jk have a minor accident in real life. This could be unrelated but in the storyline jk has a car accident and then survives but then later he falls off a building and hits Jins car and dies! Jin didn’t save jk that time. I know the illuminati try to kill people but sometimes aren’t successful. Like Jonghyun was also in a car accident but survived then later passed away. Also in the On mv all the signs pointed to jk being a possible sacrifice. I already talked about this in a post but the dove that had the arrow in it was representing jk in the mv. A dove in the illuminati symbolises a sacrifice. Isn’t it weird that Jin in the storyline was responsible for jks death and in the mv he is holding a dying dove which symbolises sacrifice and is related to jk. I did more symbolism on the on mv if you want to know more about this. This is not everything. The storyline is a link to real life but of course no one knows how everything is linked perfectly. Jimin in the storyline is suffering from seizures and is blonde in a hospital room ( lie mv) in real life he’s been reprogrammed a lot and it a betta kitten (explains the links to him and J-Hope always in the hospital). V is predicted to have the most sacrifices to his name and in the storyline he is the one who is the murderer. Yoongi is known in the storyline to be a passionate performer who is depressed and in real life his story or persona is very similar. Surely this can’t be a coincidence. If this whole storyline was fictional why are there so many similarities. It’s truth hidden in lies!! Of course time travelling is fictional but we don’t know what part is the truth and what part is the story I already talked about how their childhoods could be linked to the storyline childhood because everything they tell us about them is a lie. I think Jin actually has the most power because in the storyline he was able to change events. His dad also had the same story as him in the storyline where he had the same time travelling abilities and in the storyline he was strict to Jin (This is the same case in real life - Jins father is very wealthy and must be part of the occult - Jin is a moonchild and in the storyline he followed what his father did? Will he do that in real life too???) If this stuff is actually linked to real life then Perhaps it is not Jin who is in trouble but jk. I have so much more information because the storyline is so complicated but I can’t go in too much detail. I suggest you check out @Anthony's call theories about this too because it just confirmed everything for me. Jk was the youngest and that made him the weakest and most susceptible to mind control. The on mv symbolism linking to him really worried me. I wish he or any of them don’t die! If you want to talk more about this you can pm me!!

Last edited:
BTS & VARIOUS MK ULTRA REFERENCES

(It’s really long sorry lol )

“FREEMASONS OATH”

View attachment 11855

SILENCING PROGRAM

The symbol of 'Shh' or 'Be quiet' is a reference to the silence programming of MK Ultra. The slaves are programmed to never speak of what they know. This is also a reference to keeping quiet about the Illuminati's secrets. When someone takes an oath to sell their soul, they also take an oath of silence.

View attachment 11856

————————————————————-

“Why I think Namjoon is a sub handler”

View attachment 11857

1. Remember when Namjoon wore a Nazi uniform? Nazi soldiers played a big role in CIA secretive project MK Ultra namely soldier Josef Mengele, who was well known for his torture experiments. His methods researched, what maximum amount of pain a human was able to bear, and what minimum amount of love he needed.The goal was to find out, how one could make an individual do things, he would never do by his free will – so as to create a perfectly obedient slave. This whole photoshoot is filled with mk ultra symbolism tbh :

2. Animal prints aka beta kitten programming

3. Rainbow colors, Rainbows were used in wizard of oz programming, where slaves were told to “dissociate and go over the rainbow”

View attachment 11858

1. The Freemason spiral

2. Lighting bolt on the ear - subtly hinting at electroshock

The Micky mouse ears - micky mouse programming was used on children, they are also used nowadays to evoke child alters in within the slaves
http://www.unexplainable.net/info-theories/is-there-a-such-thing-as-mickey-mouse-programming.php

This is my own opinion and theory but I think he chose to have “BTS” on the doll almost as if to say “They are his dolls/puppets”

anyway moving on...

————————————————————-

ALICE IN WONDERLAND & EYES WIDE SHUT MK ULTRA REFERENCES

View attachment 11859

1. In singularity Tae is wearing the earring “Loved” but whats Interesting is the 8 pointed star

2. Its called the star of Ishtar which can be seen in eyes wide shut (which we know bts were inspired by with fake love) anyway the star represents sexuality and fertility, used to symbolize sexual rituals which the film is based on but in this case with tae it symbolizes sexual abuse trauma to dissociate the mind

3. The color of rainbows are used throughout the film to presents yet again “wizard of oz programming” aka “dissociate and go over the rainbow” no coincidence how tae’s earring is multicolored with the colors of the rainbow

1. And then there’s the obvious alter personas but also the masks have been placed in a way that represents the monarch butterfly

————————————————————-

ALICE IN WONDERLAND MK ULTRA PROGRAMMING

View attachment 11862

1. Jin takes the red pill, which symbolizes being a slave. BTS are known to reference a lot to the matrix. The famous quote, “there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes”

2. Festa party promo with a rabbit holding the book itself. Also white rabbits are very important as they are a trigger for mk ultra.

3. Hobi’s Daydream screams mk ultra symbolism with the alter persona, him going through “a little door” which Alice goes through as well. Also his lyrics even has the words “Like the hole alice fell in like the road that leads to hogwarts”

4. House of cards lyrics references to alice in wonderland programming

“As time passes
It just becomes more ruined
No way no way it’s collapsing again”

Sounds like the process of shattering the mind

Namjoon posted these series of images on twitter, With mirrors, referencing to Alice In Wonderland Programming “going through the looking glass” And the term “curioser and curioser” is a line said by Alice

————————————————————-

WIZARD OF OZ MK ULTRA PROGRAMMING

View attachment 11863

1. Singularity is just full of mk ultra references lol. We see the yellow brick, monarch slaves are taught to follow the yellow brick. No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master.

2. BTS promo pics are similar to the poppy field in wizard of Oz

View attachment 11864

1. Not only does it respresent Freemason spiral but also the cyclic storm, the cyclic storm is the what triggers Dorothy to dissociate in the first place

2. Smeraldo means emerald in Italian, there has been a theory circulating it being a reference to the emerald city in wizard of oz

View attachment 11865

1. Take note that cards are used a lot in alice in wonderland, not a coincidence that bts used a butterfly

2. In namjoon’s reflection there was a scene where rainbow colors flowed all over his arms, a moment later fragments of glass are shown

3. Hobi going through the door like just like alice

4. Bunny ears referencing to the alice in wonderland programming. According to Monarch mind-control researcher Fritz Springmeier, the white rabbit plays an important role in mind-control programming. The White Rabbit is able to switch between all the different personalities programmed into Monarch slaves.

————————————————————-

“Theory”

View attachment 11866

1. Keys have been known to represent ones true persona/ psyche. We know that jungkook was the last one to get initiated right? Meaning that beforehand he wasn’t fully a slave to the industry, he probably had lukewarm feelings. I honestly think that one of the members, gave him the key almost as if to say you get to make the decision yourself.

2. So he does, he takes the key which unlocks to a room with the robes, and puts it on. Mk ultra based movies often center around an innocent girl who unlocks a portal to the “magical world” eg Coraline. In this case the magical world is the occult world

3. Anyway then we see jungkook joining his members. Many suspect that the box that they are under represents the keybox so does that mean that the members become the key themselves, placed inside the box like a present, waiting to be gifted to a handler, to be “programmed”

Jungkook obviously is no longer holding the key, so does that mean he lost his true persona? Now that he has become a “key” figuratively, the only person who has access to his psyche is the handler. Whomever it is

This is just my theory lol but when you think about how jungkook suddenly changed his hair after years of the same mundane Brown, black hair, and dyes it a magnetic pink...hmm

Silence programming
http://exposingthematrix.blogspot.com/2012/04/silence-symbolism.html

Mickey Mouse programming
http://www.unexplainable.net/info-theories/is-there-a-such-thing-as-mickey-mouse-programming.php

Alice in wonderland programming
http://exposingthematrix.blogspot.com/2012/03/internal-world-symbolism-alice-in.html

Wizard of oz programming
https://kassandraproject.wordpress.com/2008/10/22/the-wizard-of-oz-and-monarch-slave-programming/
Reading back on your analysis and OH MY! I forgot how amazing you were at analysing stuff. So much of this makes perfect sense. Please come back!

MiaWallace

Rookie
Hi guys,

Ok. So these are my theories about Sully, Goo Hara and JongHyun’s death connected to IU and possibly to BTS as well.

01) Sully's Death:

IU01.jpg

According to Wiki and in every articles that I found said that they were not sure whether Sully died on October 13 or October 14.

But then I found out randomly that Jimin’s b-day happens to be October 13. I don’t know if this is connected to her death but anyway I wanted to add this fact to my theory as well.

IU02.jpg

Back to Sully's death connected to IU:

IU03.JPG

IU04.jpg

So IU decides to postpone the release of her new EP Love Poem (November 1) to November 18 DUE to Sully’s death.

But later I found an article published on this Korean blog/site called 매일경제 (https://m.mk.co.kr) saying that she actually did release her EP Love Poem via online on November 1 at 6PM (Please keep this hour in mind because it's connected to Goo Hara's death later)

The article: https://m.mk.co.kr/star/musics/view/2019/11/900332/

IU05.jpg

As the article is in Korean, I translated it to English.

IU07.jpg

Does anyone have any idea or clue of what she meant by saying "Another thing I learned is STEALING''?? Stealing what????

02) Goo Hara's Death:

IU08.jpg

Goo Hara's dead body found by the housekeeper at 6PM = The exact same time IU released her EP Love Poem via online on November 1. (WTF)

IU09.JPG

IU10.jpg

and also...

IU11.jpg

PS: I just learned that you can only upload 10 images by post so I'm gonna have to make another post to continue with IU's connection to JongHyun's death.

Last edited:

MiaWallace

Rookie
Continuing with IU’s connection to JongHyun’s death…

03) Jong Hyun’s Death:

IU12.jpg

IU13.jpg

So she releases a song named ‘’First Winter’’.
JongHyun died on December.
December is winter in Korea.
Coincidence too much?

And btw, it also happens to be SUGA’s b-day. (WTF)

IU14.JPG

Guys, I don’t know what’s your thoughts but I personally find the whole thing with IU extremely suspicious and sketchy. Maybe I could be wrong but I did this analysis based on facts and how Illuminati works with numbers.

Any opinions, thoughts, critics would be appreciated. Bye for now...

Last edited:

MiaWallace

Rookie
its this, i guess they are asking kpop fans to help get the tweet to the goal of 50k/100k retweets (i guess the guy never revealed his face before?) since kpop twt gets tweets really viral lol

for bighit they created a new account to help ifans learn korean and they made a survey on which dvds/albums they should resell/restock
WTF hahahahaha.
I think all BigHit cares about is making money.

Btw, thank you for explaining :) taepeach

Last edited:

MiaWallace

Rookie
She's very popular in South Korea and China though and im sure she's also popular in other parts os Asia too ,as for international recognition not so much , but she still is popular in Korea , at some point she was even referred to as the nations little sister but some scandal kinda too that away.
Could you tell me which scandal was that???

I saw this pictures today and this Photos of J!n makes me believe that he will sacrf!ced
First he do this jesus cross pose also read the caption. New me, new world.
Its kinda makes me sad, j!n was my bias before because he gaves me that rebel and good vibe but since 2019 he make a lot v signs and one eye signs like his personality changed alot. He isnt that innocent anymore thats what i feel.
I have two theorys one he will be.....and the new era will start(i hope not) Second theory he changed and know he is one of them (also i hope not)
But tbh have this celebritys knowlege about their future. Does they maybe know about their end if they will get s@crf!ced. Its strange also i dont believe that for example j!n doesnt know that is a theory about him that he will be maybe s@crf!ced. Because there was a very weird scenario 2 years ago here in this theard. I just write just for fun if one of the bt$ member is here lurking than post something on tw!tter about flower. Not even hours later j!n posted a photo with flowers and in his caption he thanks someone for this flowers. No matter but sometimes i hope they read what we write maybe we open their eyes....idk. Its just i want peace for everyone
All of the members have red photos lolB21A2900-B091-4109-A70F-C96424C80253.jpeg579161E2-2865-40D5-B663-11FED63BF818.jpeg819DB63D-DA6D-4456-B839-7BDFA13A3CFA.jpeg5E240F84-9B44-42F0-B417-4D77A989EC9E.jpeg0369CAE9-D5BF-4D20-A199-23A589EB901F.jpeg

Attachments

BlessingG18

Rookie
Continuing with IU’s connection to JongHyun’s death…

03) Jong Hyun’s Death:

View attachment 40255

View attachment 40256

So she releases a song named ‘’First Winter’’.
JongHyun died on December.
December is winter in Korea.
Coincidence too much?

And btw, it also happens to be SUGA’s b-day. (WTF)

View attachment 40257

Guys, I don’t know what’s your thoughts but I personally find the whole thing with IU extremely suspicious and sketchy. Maybe I could be wrong but I did this analysis based on facts and how Illuminati works with numbers.

Any opinions, thoughts, critics would be appreciated. Bye for now...
The fact that both Suga and IT collaborated on the song "Eight", which apparently talks about her moving on from something/ her "loved ones" (Jonghyu/Sully/Hara's death, it's in the comments somewhere but I can't find it now I might post it later. It's currently 1:09 am right now so later) tells something.

yoongiyoongi

Established
There are lots of controversial/scandals about her. But 2 biggest scandals are

Eun_hyuk & I_U Scandal: "in 2012, She accidentally uploaded a photo together with Super_Juni0r member Eun_hyuk. She was wearing pajamas. People claimed Eun-hyuk seemed like half naked on the photo. They were bashed even more after the given explanation when they said Eun_hyuk just came to visit I_U who was sick that time ."

promoting "Lolita concept" scandal : she take the biggest damage from this scandal.

After lolit@ scandal, she waited 2 years and returned with "palette" song collaborating with G_D (one of the most famous rapper in korea). Then she continue collaborating with famous rappers (zic0 and later sug@).

bonus:

J@ng Woo_young scandal aka rip_eye incident:

On April 11th, 2_PM's Woo_young guested on SBS's "Night by Night" and shared some stories about himself and his "Dream High" co-star, I_U.
"Wooyoung began, "At the time of 'Dream High', I worked really hard to get closer with IU. People said that she was shy, so before the drama began, I asked Seulong, who's close with IU, to send a text message to her for me. However, IU sent a text back to Seulong saying, 'I probably won't get close with Wooyoung even until the last episode.'I was really hurt at the time." Afterwards, the two eventually met away from the film set in order to get closer.
Wooyoung revealed, "For our first meal, we sat at separate tables and just concentrated on eating because we weren't that close at the time.
For our second meal, we went to eat rib eye, which as you know, is very expensive. I suggested that we go eat something else like samgyupsal, but IU insisted on buying."
Unfortunately, including the staff members, the total bill came out to $600 USD. "IU told me, 'If oppa pays for this while I go to the bathroom, you'll be an amazing person to me.' I felt that I had finally gotten close with her, and maybe this was my chance to be that 'amazing person.'I was a bit worried, though, because it was so expensive." While IU went to the bathroom, Wooyoung continued, "My manager poked me and said that this was too much for her to foot, and for us to just pay for her.I said no, let's just let her pay. I said, 'Hyung, you should respect the person's decision if they want to pay!' Eventually, we ended up splitting the bill between the agency and me, which IU had no idea about. IU later told me that she was actually joking about that statement and that she hadn't meant it. Wooyoung concluded, "I later received 10 texts from IU after that, all of which said, 'Unfair, unfair, unfair, unfair, unfair! I was going to pay the bill!'" With a laugh, he added, "I felt like I had been played! But through that, we became a lot closer and were able to conclude the drama on a friendly note."

comment about incident:
[+698, -26] What actually happened during the Jang Wooyoung scandal: 1. Wooyoung bought IU a meal at a family restaurant. He tried to get close to her by buying her a meal but they ended up awkwardly eating at separate tables. 2. IU offered to treat him and ordered rib eyes, which are expensive. Jang Wooyoung was taken aback. IU then texted him saying, 'If oppa buys this for me while I'm in the bathroom, I'll consider you ar eally cool person'. Jang Wooyoung's taken aback again. His manager suggests that they should buy it, but Wooyoung refuses. Manager succeeds in persuading him so JYP paid half and Wooyoung paid off. 3. At the Dream High concert, rumor got out that Wooyoung and IU shared a meal together. Wooyoung explained exactly what happened in #1 but IU went around saying, 'Wooyoung oppa voluntarily bought me expensive rib eye' making it sound like he liked her. 4. IU talked about that all over radio and broadcast, in all her interviews. Jang Wooyoung's image turned into some sleazy guy who tried to hit on a high schooler. 5. Jang Wooyoung had to clarify what actually happened on all of his TV shows.

I think I_U's case is very good example for that images or concepts of idols can be very deceptive.
And that Zeze song of here that caused alot of controversy because of its lyrics especially the part that says "climb up me"

Attachments

Wow, she looks so innocent and kind, when I listened to kpop she was my favorite soloist, what a pity.
Reading about this subject, I remembered a scary UI mv called "lost child", the color palette is strange and has creatures crawling across the floor. (1:00)
I checked what age she started in the industry and she was 14??!! Wow they really pick them at such a young age. She reminds me a lot of Ariana. A lot of symbolism in her songs (I don’t know any of her songs but from the posts on here) and Ariana also had a lot of “sacrifices” linked to her. In the industry there are the “Sullis “ and the “Goo Haras” who break free from programming and want to expose the industry (Goo Hara had information on the Seungri burning sun case But died before she could rev al” and then there are the “ius” and “Jennies” who have all the riches of fame and are at the top. Both these type were programmed and abused from a young age but some had a moral compass and others didn’t or were too high up to ever leave. It’s hard imagining these people as evil because they have this innocent vibe about them that western artists don’t have

BlessingG18

Rookie
Wow, she looks so innocent and kind, when I listened to kpop she was my favorite soloist, what a pity.
Reading about this subject, I remembered a scary UI mv called "lost child", the color palette is strange and has creatures crawling across the floor. (1:00)
Innocent? No. Kind? Maybe. Never heard too much about her other than the fact that she's Jk's Ideal Type.
There are lots of controversial/scandals about her. But 2 biggest scandals are

Eun_hyuk & I_U Scandal: "in 2012, She accidentally uploaded a photo together with Super_Juni0r member Eun_hyuk. She was wearing pajamas. People claimed Eun-hyuk seemed like half naked on the photo. They were bashed even more after the given explanation when they said Eun_hyuk just came to visit I_U who was sick that time ."

promoting "Lolita concept" scandal : she take the biggest damage from this scandal.

After lolit@ scandal, she waited 2 years and returned with "palette" song collaborating with G_D (one of the most famous rapper in korea). Then she continue collaborating with famous rappers (zic0 and later sug@).

bonus:

J@ng Woo_young scandal aka rip_eye incident:

On April 11th, 2_PM's Woo_young guested on SBS's "Night by Night" and shared some stories about himself and his "Dream High" co-star, I_U.
"Wooyoung began, "At the time of 'Dream High', I worked really hard to get closer with IU. People said that she was shy, so before the drama began, I asked Seulong, who's close with IU, to send a text message to her for me. However, IU sent a text back to Seulong saying, 'I probably won't get close with Wooyoung even until the last episode.'I was really hurt at the time." Afterwards, the two eventually met away from the film set in order to get closer.
Wooyoung revealed, "For our first meal, we sat at separate tables and just concentrated on eating because we weren't that close at the time.
For our second meal, we went to eat rib eye, which as you know, is very expensive. I suggested that we go eat something else like samgyupsal, but IU insisted on buying."
Unfortunately, including the staff members, the total bill came out to $600 USD. "IU told me, 'If oppa pays for this while I go to the bathroom, you'll be an amazing person to me.' I felt that I had finally gotten close with her, and maybe this was my chance to be that 'amazing person.'I was a bit worried, though, because it was so expensive." While IU went to the bathroom, Wooyoung continued, "My manager poked me and said that this was too much for her to foot, and for us to just pay for her.I said no, let's just let her pay. I said, 'Hyung, you should respect the person's decision if they want to pay!' Eventually, we ended up splitting the bill between the agency and me, which IU had no idea about. IU later told me that she was actually joking about that statement and that she hadn't meant it. Wooyoung concluded, "I later received 10 texts from IU after that, all of which said, 'Unfair, unfair, unfair, unfair, unfair! I was going to pay the bill!'" With a laugh, he added, "I felt like I had been played! But through that, we became a lot closer and were able to conclude the drama on a friendly note."

comment about incident:
[+698, -26] What actually happened during the Jang Wooyoung scandal: 1. Wooyoung bought IU a meal at a family restaurant. He tried to get close to her by buying her a meal but they ended up awkwardly eating at separate tables. 2. IU offered to treat him and ordered rib eyes, which are expensive. Jang Wooyoung was taken aback. IU then texted him saying, 'If oppa buys this for me while I'm in the bathroom, I'll consider you ar eally cool person'. Jang Wooyoung's taken aback again. His manager suggests that they should buy it, but Wooyoung refuses. Manager succeeds in persuading him so JYP paid half and Wooyoung paid off. 3. At the Dream High concert, rumor got out that Wooyoung and IU shared a meal together. Wooyoung explained exactly what happened in #1 but IU went around saying, 'Wooyoung oppa voluntarily bought me expensive rib eye' making it sound like he liked her. 4. IU talked about that all over radio and broadcast, in all her interviews. Jang Wooyoung's image turned into some sleazy guy who tried to hit on a high schooler. 5. Jang Wooyoung had to clarify what actually happened on all of his TV shows.

I think I_U's case is very good example for that images or concepts of idols can be very deceptive.
Thats true, alot of people (especially K-pop Idols) can be very deceptive, Having a so-called "innocent" persona/image that contradicts who they really are as a person. ( Ex. Why do you think some A.R.M.Y.S/Fandoms find it so hard to believe that their faves aren't who they think they are? Because of the nice person/innocent persona that they have which manipulates people in disbelieving the truth.)
I checked what age she started in the industry and she was 14??!! Wow they really pick them at such a young age. She reminds me a lot of Ariana. A lot of symbolism in her songs (I don’t know any of her songs but from the posts on here) and Ariana also had a lot of “sacrifices” linked to her. In the industry there are the “Sullis “ and the “Goo Haras” who break free from programming and want to expose the industry (Goo Hara had information on the Seungri burning sun case But died before she could rev al” and then there are the “ius” and “Jennies” who have all the riches of fame and are at the top. Both these type were programmed and abused from a young age but some had a moral compass and others didn’t or were too high up to ever leave. It’s hard imagining these people as evil because they have this innocent vibe about them that western artists don’t have
Right? And the fact that the people with morals & common sense have to suffer/ be killed off/hurt/ etc
is sad

Last edited:
Innocent? No. Kind? Maybe. Never heard too much about her other than the fact that she's Jk's Ideal Type.

Thats true, alot of people (especially K-pop Idols) can be very deceptive, Having a so-called "innocent" persona/image that contradicts who they really are as a person. ( Ex. Why do you think some A.R.M.Y.S/Fandoms find it so hard to believe that their faves aren't who they think they are? Because of the nice person/innocent persona that they have which manipulates people in disbelieving that truth.)
According to saesang info, she's very bossy and annoying.

In one Vl!ve J!m!n make a joke at j!ns bday he wanted to name the game room: until j!n turns 30. Than j!n answer you want me to live till i turn 30?
Idk if this a hint or just joke. But i find this so strange that j!m!n make this kind of joke on j!ns bday.
I don't like those types of jokes. Gym-in might have been hinting Gin's possible sacrifice...

BTS V INNER CHILD ANALYSIS
Inner child by V in its lyrical and linguistic form is a song V is writing to his younger self.. it’s kind of a reflection on what he has been through and it’s trying to come to a closure and convince the fans that V is now happy. But I don’t think he really is.. the hidden symbolism shows that he is carrying on and trying to be happy to maintain his persona and make fans not suspicious of his character change. But we don’t know if he is really happy. These are some of the lyrics that stood out

The you of that time didn’t believe in a galaxy, but I saw it, a silver galaxy” - Symbolically galaxy means dreams and hopes for the future. So the V back then didn’t think his dreams would be fulfilled but then he saw how he became famous and how his life changed. There is a recurring theme of light in this song also which relates to the galaxy and being shown his dreams ( perhaps he already knew he would be famous because his success was already planned by the elite )

“It must have been painful because I ran, chasing after an endless light” - here he
Is talking about the struggles he faced as a boy in Seoul trying to be a member of this group but the meaning of endless light refers to freemasonry and how he was waiting to be illuminated and without that he was struggling. In freemasonry light holds a lot of power. “Seeing light” is the start of an initiation process so him chasing after this light means it took him time and pain to reach this light or this degree in freemasonry. He had to do many rituals involving light as the source of truth and wisdom. Maybe it took him time to become a magician (I think he was born into the occult and didn’t realise what he was doing until later... but now he’s part of this cult)

“We gon change” - This shows that his persona and mk ultra ran out and also the fact that he finally understood that he sacrificed all these people for Fame and partook in all these rituals he has changed and he is no longer the innocent Tae.

“The you of yesterday now I see it all The many thorns in the budding rose” -In freemasonry the rose symbolises light and the renewal of life. So perhaps this indicates his jk ultra personas and how he began to create new ones. The growth could also link to him growing and understanding where his and what he’s been doing this whole time. The symbolism of thorns reveals the obstacles and the sacrifices he made for the fame (aka the rose ) to grow. These thorns hurt him but he had to suffer so that BTS would be where they are. The rose also symbolises secrecy and the fact that when you’re part of the illuminati you take an oath of silence. If that is broken you will be in danger. Thorn represents pain and pleasure. V had to go through pain to seek pleasure of fame.

“A smiling child - A child who smiled brightly - when I see that I keep smiling” - this symbolises How his innocence faded. At this time around debut time he was innocent and he didn’t understand he was a mk ultra slave but he lost his innocence now. He is trying to say here that he is told to maintain this happy persona when he knows now the dark truth he didn’t know back then. But when he looks back he has to carry on even though the smiles aren’t as pure as they are now because now he’s in pain from losing people he loved and realising he’s trapped in this illuminati world.

“I reach out to touch my hand to you can you hold that hand - I’ll become you” another mk ultra reference. It seems like he was struggling to keep his happy persona because he’s no longer happy and has realised what he’s been through and what he’s done but now he’s being told to become that Tae again because that’s the Tae that everyone likes (he lost a lot of his fans when he became distant and cold)

“ look at the galaxy, face those stars, I’ll give your the world” - in this song older Tae is talking to his younger self. Perhaps back then Tae didn’t want to be initiated or illuminated but he did because he was given the world of fame and riches.The Tae back then wasn’t famous but he was happy. The Tae now is famous but is sad.

“The lights that illuminated your eyes are the me of right now” here he is telling himself that because he joined the cult With the others hes
The successful Tae of today.

Basically this song is his older self reassuring his younger self that he made the right decision even though back then he doubted if he should go ahead and become part of this illuminati fame. His older self realises what he chose and suffers from it probably with guilt. He begins to change because of the grief and guilt but he’s trying to tell himself that it’s ok

it’s such a bittersweet song because he’s not happy but he tries to be because to him it’s too late to ever turn back - it’s also to make the fans stop speculating and make them think that he’s ok now @Kathyyy I hope this helps

Last edited:
BTS V INNER CHILD ANALYSIS
Inner child by V in its lyrical and linguistic form is a song V is writing to his younger self.. it’s kind of a reflection on what he has been through and it’s trying to come to a closure and convince the fans that V is now happy. But I don’t think he really is.. the hidden symbolism shows that he is carrying on and trying to be happy to maintain his persona and make fans not suspicious of his character change. But we don’t know if he is really happy. These are some of the lyrics that stood out

The you of that time didn’t believe in a galaxy, but I saw it, a silver galaxy” - Symbolically galaxy means dreams and hopes for the future. So the V back then didn’t think his dreams would be fulfilled but then he saw how he became famous and how his life changed. There is a recurring theme of light in this song also which relates to the galaxy and being shown his dreams ( perhaps he already knew he would be famous because his success was already planned by the elite )

“It must have been painful because I ran, chasing after an endless light” - here he
Is talking about the struggles he faced as a boy in Seoul trying to be a member of this group but the meaning of endless light refers to freemasonry and how he was waiting to be illuminated and without that he was struggling. In freemasonry light holds a lot of power. “Seeing light” is the start of an initiation process so him chasing after this light means it took him time and pain to reach this light or this degree in freemasonry. He had to do many rituals involving light as the source of truth and wisdom. Maybe it took him time to become a magician (I think he was born into the occult and didn’t realise what he was doing until later... but now he’s part of this cult)

“We gon change” - This shows that his persona and mk ultra ran out and also the fact that he finally understood that he sacrificed all these people for Fame and partook in all these rituals he has changed and he is no longer the innocent Tae.

“The you of yesterday now I see it all The many thorns in the budding rose” -In freemasonry the rose symbolises light and the renewal of life. So perhaps this indicates his jk ultra personas and how he began to create new ones. The growth could also link to him growing and understanding where his and what he’s been doing this whole time. The symbolism of thorns reveals the obstacles and the sacrifices he made for the fame (aka the rose ) to grow. These thorns hurt him but he had to suffer so that BTS would be where they are. The rose also symbolises secrecy and the fact that when you’re part of the illuminati you take an oath of silence. If that is broken you will be in danger. Thorn represents pain and pleasure. V had to go through pain to seek pleasure of fame.

“A smiling child - A child who smiled brightly - when I see that I keep smiling” - this symbolises How his innocence faded. At this time around debut time he was innocent and he didn’t understand he was a mk ultra slave but he lost his innocence now. He is trying to say here that he is told to maintain this happy persona when he knows now the dark truth he didn’t know back then. But when he looks back he has to carry on even though the smiles aren’t as pure as they are now because now he’s in pain from losing people he loved and realising he’s trapped in this illuminati world.

“I reach out to touch my hand to you can you hold that hand - I’ll become you” another mk ultra reference. It seems like he was struggling to keep his happy persona because he’s no longer happy and has realised what he’s been through and what he’s done but now he’s being told to become that Tae again because that’s the Tae that everyone likes (he lost a lot of his fans when he became distant and cold)

“ look at the galaxy, face those stars, I’ll give your the world” - in this song older Tae is talking to his younger self. Perhaps back then Tae didn’t want to be initiated or illuminated but he did because he was given the world of fame and riches.The Tae back then wasn’t famous but he was happy. The Tae now is famous but is sad.

“The lights that illuminated your eyes are the me of right now” here he is telling himself that because he joined the cult With the others hes
The successful Tae of today.

Basically this song is his older self reassuring his younger self that he made the right decision even though back then he doubted if he should go ahead and become part of this illuminati fame. His older self realises what he chose and suffers from it probably with guilt. He begins to change because of the grief and guilt but he’s trying to tell himself that it’s ok

it’s such a bittersweet song because he’s not happy but he tries to be because to him it’s too late to ever turn back - it’s also to make the fans stop speculating and make them think that he’s ok now @Kathyyy I hope this helps
Yikes.

I honestly feel bad but at the same time im disgusted. the tae back then radiated so much positive energy now he gives me twisted vibes.

Is it only me but are Sugas raps really disturbing. In so many of his raps he talks about leaving and giving it all up because he’s scared of the future. He always talks about living his dreams and having everything he wanted but is scared he’s gone too far and he’s scared of the fall - wth are Bighit planning with BTS.. I’m honestly scared because from their song lyrics to their storyline I feel like something bad will happen to them

In one Vl!ve J!m!n make a joke at j!ns bday he wanted to name the game room: until j!n turns 30. Than j!n answer you want me to live till i turn 30?
Idk if this a hint or just joke. But i find this so strange that j!m!n make this kind of joke on j!ns bday.
what? thats so wrong...I always get very wrong vibe from jimin...he is truly evil joking on jin death
this is just show the fake relation they have so called family