BTS discussion thread

Guys, I have a question.

We all know that BANG PEDO is responsible for all the sacrifices for BTS but then what about Blackpink??? It seems like BP is now getting more popular than ever. Does anyone have any idea who might have sacrificed BP for their success and popularity??? Because personally, in MY opinion, I think their songs are way too cheesy (it's quite catchy tho but I can't stand Kpop music anymore). Who could be the HITMAN for BP??
I myself don't know why blackpink is famous listen to few of their songs and was so horrible... like dududu, kill this love and forget what other...they don't have a decent songs at least..some other groups have a lot better songs than them
it just show all the fame have nothing to do with talent..and everything to do with sacrifices, satanism etc..

as about them, there was some posts back then that Seungri scandal and leaving was sacrifice for them by YG..not sure how true is this just sharing what I have heard

I myself don't know why blackpink is famous listen to few of their songs and was so horrible... like dududu, kill this love and forget what other...they don't have a decent songs at least..some other groups have a lot better songs than them
it just show all the fame have nothing to do with talent..and everything to do with sacrifices, satanism etc..

as about them, there was some posts back then that Seungri scandal and leaving was sacrifice for them by YG..not sure how true is this just sharing what I have heard
I used to stan them. I honestly don't know how people can't think they are overrated, anytime I see blinks hyping them up i feel second hand embarrassment, even other kpop fans agree with this. They model better than they perform.

I think he lost some weight.... I swear, for a sec I tho I was seeing Killary. I mean just look at his eyes and not to mention his weird phony lame ass accent.

Imagine him being your boss. Now I suddenly feel bad for bee tee ass.
I laughed watching this video...don't know why but because his manner is so weird and creepy
Screenshot016.jpg
and this comment like its a joke lol

MiaWallace

Rookie

Totally agreed. And correct me if I’m wrong but I think I’ve read somewhere that they don’t even have an album (???) How is that possible??? Even bee tee ass have better songs than BP.

Speaking of it, a few days ago, while I was reading some stuff in Quora, I got to this topic which the title was - Is BTS popularity dropping? They haven’t been getting much views lately and I’m kind of sad about it. Armys, please STREAM - ON and STAY GOLD!! (LMAO)

So I clicked on it to read the content, and basically Armys were furious because apparently Youtube has been deleting BTS’s MV views or likes or something like that. And this one Army posted this screenshot saying that now YT doesn’t want to support our boys and prefers Blackpink. Here's the screenshot HAHA

QUORAAA.jpg

Sadly music industry nowadays has become so shallow and if you ain’t sexy or hot or part of Illuminati, you will never be famous which I find extremely sad...

Totally agreed. And correct me if I’m wrong but I think I’ve read somewhere that they don’t even have an album (???) How is that possible??? Even bee tee ass have better songs than BP.

Speaking of it, a few days ago, while I was reading some stuff in Quora, I got to this topic which the title was - Is BTS popularity dropping? They haven’t been getting much views lately and I’m kind of sad about it. Armys, please STREAM - ON and STAY GOLD!! (LMAO)

So I clicked on it to read the content, and basically Armys were furious because apparently Youtube has been deleting BTS’s MV views or likes or something like that. And this one Army posted this screenshot saying that now YT doesn’t want to support our boys and prefers Blackpink. Here's the screenshot HAHA

View attachment 40142

Sadly music industry nowadays has become so shallow and if you ain’t sexy or hot or part of Illuminati, you will never be famous which I find extremely sad...
I think that both sides pay for views. STAY GOLD more like STAY COAL.

taepeach

Veteran
Now #BigHit is trending.... I'm kinda lost here...o_O
WTF is going on?

View attachment 40144
its this, i guess they are asking kpop fans to help get the tweet to the goal of 50k/100k retweets (i guess the guy never revealed his face before?) since kpop twt gets tweets really viral lol

for bighit they created a new account to help ifans learn korean and they made a survey on which dvds/albums they should resell/restock

$dior

Rookie
Ok. The third clip is def not ''shapeshifting'' and I can explain that why. I remember I loved that performance so much that I had it on my iPhone and pretty much I used to watch it whenever I could (Yes, I once was an army so pls do understand my obsession over this spectacular performance :rolleyes:)

In that clip, it looks like JK suddenly has transformed into Jin, rite? but no. Jin was already waiting under that table and during those 2 seconds when you see JK jumps back down into the ground and disappears, Jin quickly got up and lays down on the table. Here, watch it from the min 35:16.

As for the other clips.. I personally wouldn't call it shapeshifting. It's all about the angle of the cameras, boy's make up an hair styles, etc. :)
Oh okay.

its this, i guess they are asking kpop fans to help get the tweet to the goal of 50k/100k retweets (i guess the guy never revealed his face before?) since kpop twt gets tweets really viral lol

for bighit they created a new account to help ifans learn korean and they made a survey on which dvds/albums they should resell/restock
Are they fucking stupid? They want international fans to leanr a whole new language because they are too lazy to put english subs?

yoongiyoongi

Established
IU isn't even that popular, breh
She's very popular in South Korea and China though and im sure she's also popular in other parts os Asia too ,as for international recognition not so much , but she still is popular in Korea , at some point she was even referred to as the nations little sister but some scandal kinda too that away.

The Strange thing now the J@panese medi@ blame K0rea for the explosion.They claim the imported @mmon!um n!trate from 2015 was responsible for this explosion. And which b0yband is from kore@ also next song called Dyn@mite???? Hmmm this is more than suspicious. I dont want to blame k0re@ or bt$ for this but i find this more than strange why the j@p@nese med!@ blame k0rea for this also bt$ next song. Its makes me more than sad i loved k0re@so much and i liked the b0ys and now this...

wow seriously I am surprised..thanks for sharing this news

its super suspicious that even Korea got blamed in the media...if you know that the Illuminati uses these things as hidden message for the insider...I think with all of these hints sound like BTS is related even to this, at first it sound so far fetched but now not really