BTS discussion thread

Yes for the first time in 2 years I cried over him haha. Also the lyrics reminded me
Of myself too I don’t know but he Just radiated so much goodness when he was younger and he made me so happy and like him reassuring himself and everyone he’s ok now In the song made me so sad. A lot of fans were worried about his “personality change” and this song is like closure kind of that he won’t be that innocent boy anymore and I wish that wasn’t true. But he’s seen and done too much to ever go back now. I’ve always had a soft spot for him somehow. I remember once there was a little fly on the table in a VLive and I think Nmjn was going to kill it and he was like no no let it live. It makes my brain hurt thinking that he potentially sacrificed his own grandma you know.
I swear! He really doesn't seem like the type of person to that. He is always so misunderstood by most people and even ignored. ARMYS don't treat him well and K-ARMYS don't care about him anymore. Many of his "stans" have left him because he's "boring" now. Can't believe they sold their souls to get this type of fandom. Anyways, Lemme stop talking good about him before somebody bullies me LIKE THEY BULLIED TheNightDuck in past posts.

I swear! He really doesn't seem like the type of person to that. He is always so misunderstood by most people and even ignored. ARMYS don't treat him well and K-ARMYS don't care about him anymore. Many of his "stans" have left him because he's "boring" now. Can't believe they sold their souls to get this type of fandom. Anyways, Lemme stop talking good about him before somebody bullies me LIKE THEY BULLIED TheNightDuck in past posts.
Yes we should stop before we are violated haha!!!! Is it ok if I pm you instead

MiaWallace

Rookie
Guys, I have a question.

We all know that BANG PEDO is responsible for all the sacrifices for BTS but then what about Blackpink??? It seems like BP is now getting more popular than ever. Does anyone have any idea who might have sacrificed BP for their success and popularity??? Because personally, in MY opinion, I think their songs are way too cheesy (it's quite catchy tho but I can't stand Kpop music anymore). Who could be the HITMAN for BP??

Guys, I have a question.

We all know that BANG PEDO is responsible for all the sacrifices for BTS but then what about Blackpink??? It seems like BP is now getting more popular than ever. Does anyone have any idea who might have sacrificed BP for their success and popularity??? Because personally, in MY opinion, I think their songs are way too cheesy (it's quite catchy tho but I can't stand Kpop music anymore). Who could be the HITMAN for BP??
Maybe Sulli? They seem less satanic than Bee tee ess. YG is definitely not a good guy tho...These girls look like they are being heavily controlled and I'm not even a blink.

MiaWallace

Rookie
Maybe Sulli? They seem less satanic than Bee tee ess. YG is definitely not a good guy tho...These girls look like they are being heavily controlled and I'm not even a blink.
My dear, please wait till I post about Sully and Goo Hara's death connected to IU. OH MY......

I was about to post them all the other day but then I found out more and more evidences and it was definitely IU the one responsible for their death.

Sorry for the delay but the thing is that I have gathered SO many evidences and contents that need to be sorted out. Because if I don't do that, you guys wouldn't understand haha. I even had to translate an article that was in Korean and I just used google translator but didn't quite translate it properly let's say :rolleyes: so I had to translate it the whole article (I'm Korean btw :) )

My dear, please wait till I post about Sully and Goo Hara's death connected to IU. OH MY......

I was about to post them all the other day but then I found out more and more evidences and it was definitely IU the one responsible for their death.

Sorry for the delay but the thing is that I have gathered SO many evidences and contents that need to be sorted out. Because if I don't do that, you guys wouldn't understand haha. I even had to translate an article that was in Korean and I just used google translator but didn't quite translate it properly let's say :rolleyes: so I had to translate it the whole article (I'm Korean btw :) )
IU isn't even that popular, breh

Hahaha, I know right?? :D

I really feel bad for Jin and I do hope that nothing bad happens to him from the bottom of my heart. However, I’ve got this feeling that actually something bad could happen to him sooner or later because of the fact that he’s 27 years old now. Note that both JongHyun and Cha In-ha died at the age of 27, and remember of the 27Club??? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

On the other hand, I’m kinda glad that this got ‘’exposed’’ and so many people are talking about it especially even the blindest Armys (just like you said lol) because I’m sure that they will want to find out WHY since they are extremely obsessed individuals when it comes to bee tee ass, and they might even harass nonstop BigHit demanding for an answer. (That should be fun tho since I want BANG PEDO to suffer)

But IF something bad happens to Jin (once again, HOPEFULLY NOT), there’s no doubt that bee tee ass is not gonna be the same and it could potentially damage BigHit's ‘’reputation’’ which could end up them disbanding. And even tho I don’t like bee tee ass, I will always remember them as 7 members. Not 6.

BTW, a friend just sent me this which clearly proves that Illuminati exists in the Kpop industry.

Kudos to Stray kids (even tho I don't know them that well)
They don’t just hide Jinnn. They always hide or leave out T@e too. I looked a lot into the coming of age storyline because the whole thing was too creepy to be a coincidence. I think JK is the one in danger. I feel like it might seem like it’s Jin but it’s actually jk. Idk the on mv too symbolism pointer to Jk being the sacrifice. I hope not tbh! I might not be a fan but I don’t wanna think that one of their deaths might be planned rn. God can destroy their plans so I hope that happens

MiaWallace

Rookie
They don’t just hide Jinnn. They always hide or leave out T@e too. I looked a lot into the coming of age storyline because the whole thing was too creepy to be a coincidence. I think JK is the one in danger. I feel like it might seem like it’s Jin but it’s actually jk. Idk the on mv too symbolism pointer to Jk being the sacrifice. I hope not tbh! I might not be a fan but I don’t wanna think that one of their deaths might be planned rn. God can destroy their plans so I hope that happens
I hope one day they sacrifice BANG PEDO

MiaWallace

Rookie
He's a waste of space and oxygen. His ego could contain the universe. I won't feel bad if he dies. Ugly fat old man.

I think he lost some weight.... I swear, for a sec I tho I was seeing Killary. I mean just look at his eyes and not to mention his weird phony lame ass accent.

Imagine him being your boss. Now I suddenly feel bad for bee tee ass.

I think he lost some weight.... I swear, for a sec I tho I was seeing Killary. I mean just look at his eyes and not to mention his weird phony lame ass accent.

Imagine him being your boss. Now I suddenly feel bad for bee tee ass.
That vid is seriously the funniest yet weirdest thing ever He just makes me cringe so much. What a creepy old man. Eww that’s what I feel about him just eww

this is acc an old vid of him he’s gained weight since then. Don’t know how he had time to eat considering how much time he spends abusing young Boys

That vid is seriously the funniest yet weirdest thing ever He just makes me cringe so much. What a creepy old man. Eww that’s what I feel about him just eww

this is acc an old vid of him he’s gained weight since then. Don’t know how he had time to eat considering how much time he spends abusing young Boys
BAHAHAHAHDHIIHCJFDHHFBHF XD I NEVER KNEW HIS VOICE WAS HIGH PITCHED, OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD. HE SOUNDS LIKE PET BIRDIE. HE'S GROSS EWWW HE DEF LOOKS LIKE HE SMELLS LIKE DIRTY SOCKS PLUS FOOD IN REAL LIFE. sorry for caps im just crying his voice xD

MiaWallace

Rookie
BAHAHAHAHDHIIHCJFDHHFBHF XD I NEVER KNEW HIS VOICE WAS HIGH PITCHED, OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD. HE SOUNDS LIKE PET BIRDIE. HE'S GROSS EWWW HE DEF LOOKS LIKE HE SMELLS LIKE DIRTY SOCKS PLUS FOOD IN REAL LIFE. sorry for caps im just crying his voice xD
Was he trying to rap or something at the beginning? LOL x 100000 and look at his eyebrows when he says Raaap

MiaWallace

Rookie
Ok. The third clip is def not ''shapeshifting'' and I can explain that why. I remember I loved that performance so much that I had it on my iPhone and pretty much I used to watch it whenever I could (Yes, I once was an army so pls do understand my obsession over this spectacular performance :rolleyes:)

In that clip, it looks like JK suddenly has transformed into Jin, rite? but no. Jin was already waiting under that table and during those 2 seconds when you see JK jumps back down into the ground and disappears, Jin quickly got up and lays down on the table. Here, watch it from the min 35:16.

As for the other clips.. I personally wouldn't call it shapeshifting. It's all about the angle of the cameras, boy's make up an hair styles, etc. :)

Last edited: