BTS discussion thread

Lily-Blue

Established
Also do u know Dr Robert Duncan? He worked for the CIA and other organizations such as the Justice department and Department of defense, hes also helped created the AI weapons used on civilians for the government etc. He became a whistleblower, he himself has mentioned that there is no actual CIA its just a facade for a Satanic organization, and has even mentioned that he loves America but it not in agreement with the unelected government(ILLUMINATI) that runs the show. Hes written books as well u can check them out.
I will check him out! Thanks.

Lily-Blue

Established
No all these people are linked hey. Im sure lots of kids HAVE been saved but again its a facade. To distract people . Child trafficking, child kidnapping for torture, satanic abuse and adrenochrome etc etc is A MASSIVE problem, however Trump is not a good guy. Hillary, Bill Joe Biden etc etc they are all evil. Not sure if you read my previous post about Hillary somewhere here on this thread, but all these people are from Satanic families. The take down of America has always been a part of the plan. ISREAL will be the world power eventually. This is the land out of which the Anti Christ will arrive. America has to be taken down and Trump was the perfect candidate to do that
Gotta disagree here that Trump is not a good guy. For Christians, he has been a really good guy. For Israel, he has been a great friend. And it's true that many children have been saved and many child traffickers have been arrested since Trump came into office. It's not big news because mainstream news will not report it.

2017:

2018:

2019:

2020:

Trump is doing a lot of good but I think Christians and Muslims will continue to disagree about him. Maybe we can agree that he is making headway with arrests. If he wins the 2020 election, he will do much more. He has a lot of power and I hope he continues to use it well (for everybody).

Lily-Blue

Established

BTS- Dionysus. Hmmmm.
Everything BTS pushes for is for the wrong side since that is their job.

Lily-Blue

Established
Guys you probably saw it on the news. There was a huge explosion in lebanon.
The thing is that i have one theory and if this theory maybe is true than they are the most people i hate on this world because fcking innocent people die for your MONSTERS!!!! I found about few minutes ago on twitter a army that says please don't use a dyn@mite emoji because of what happened in lebanon today out of respect ..... Why i mention that in few days bt$ will release their new single. The single is called Dyn@mite. If they have do something with it like a ritual that they become even more famous or earn more money than....they lost all my duas, my hope for them, my respect...I'm lost my words, my condolences to the relatives and my condolences to humanity that has lost this world.
It is true! BTS are HARBINGERS of future events. They've been so for a long time through their song titles, lyrics, etc. Look at all of the fires and explosions happening all over the world right now. Not a coincidence. BTS aren't psychic. These things are planned and BTS and others are used as heralds. This is a spiritual law. Satan must announce his plans because he is a mimic of God.

"Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets" Amos 3:7

Back in the day, devil-worshipping musicians were relegated to heavy/death metal bands. Most people stayed away. It's quite brilliant then to appoint beautiful humans as satan's modern servant warriors with their candy-coloured hair and their beautiful voices and dancing ability. Almost no one can dislike them. No one is afraid of them. If they can't lead hundreds of millions to hell, they can sure come close.

Lily-Blue

Established
according to this sasaeng account, 4 out of the 7 members are religious..i wish they can reveal what their beliefs are, even though they might practice the occult in secret
http://instagr.am/p/CDZeUZ9nHwJ/
I hope this is true! If it is, they should definitely not hide their beliefs. If any are Christian, they have some explaining to do.

Lily-Blue

Established
Ok guys I read the whole thing (over a week, the whole thing, just in the interests of fairness) and i'm only going to write one singular comment, because it feels wrong to just stand by idly, please don't get too pissy, i do mean well and well ... freedom of speech is a thing: you're free to make claims, and i'm free to disagree and critique them, right? we need to welcome varying ideas and arguments in these sorts of discussions

there's only two things i really wish you people could see about yourselves:

1. you're the most sex obsessed and fixated people i have ever seen (pages and pages discussing sexual abuse, cracking jokes about dubai 'sex parties' (which is actually true, so why speak about it so brazenly?) do not look good) ; it's readily apparent that, especially those who are 'ex' fans of bts/kpop, are simply here to fuel their obsession and addiction. you're no better than kpoppies who write explicit fanfiction about members, just because you're using the excuse of 'exposing' things - you said it yourself, it's just 'speculation' and 'discussion' right? so why does it interest you that much? if actual abuse is going on ('occult' or not), aren't there better ways of going about discussing it? it's clear a vast majority of people here have obsessions and fixations they can't seem to healthily get rid of, nor divert. making claims about family members' abuse is Always tactless - if nobody's explicitly said anything's happened, it's good manners and practice to keep it to yourself, it's not your place and it looks very very creepy, i'm sorry, it's very creepy. yes, you're allowed to speculate... but you need to look within yourself and think about WHY you feel the need to speculate this deeply - and trust me, there's always more meaning to this than just 'i want to expose occult behaviour' - okay, but how are you going about it? is it tactful? respectful? how much are you pulling out of your ass? and most of all - are you still engaging in obsessive fan behaviour under the pretence of 'exposing' these idols?

2. you are so afraid of androgyny it has to mask some sort of insecurity of a sort, because why else would you be so bothered that men are more beautiful than you? androgyny is truly beautiful, special and unique. i'm sorry others' beauty bothers you so much that you need to go out of your way to insult them to make yourself feel better ... if it's not your thing it's cool, but it's really quite funny to see how bothered you all are ... because if you weren't, why are you so threatened and afraid? it's surely more than just 'NWO agenda', right? or else there wouldn't be constant slurs, snide comments and rude remarks, right? if it was just 'mature discussion' then there should be absolutely no place for ad hominems and slurs. if you can't formulate points without your own bigotry colouring the whole statement, then you clearly don't have a strong enough argument, sorry.

i'm just writing this comment since ... well you all entertained me for a long time, and i do hope you find peace and meaning in life that isn't accusing random men of killing their family members or being beta sex kittens (and especially this is directed to the older people too, if you're in your 30s, you need to see how you're discussing the sexuality of people younger than yourselves, you all creep me out and i'm not even that young)
thank you for reading ... all the best to you all, genuinely. if you feel attacked, then i clearly struck a nerve. i hope you don't and you try to see how people like myself perceive your actions - and do so without reducing everything to 'illuminati brainwashing', you're insulting your own intelligence by doing so.

please enjoy this image of crossdressing men. may it bring you many good vibrations and energies and open your heart to love and fun
View attachment 40038
That was well-written but I personally don't see a lot of sex-obsession here. I do see a lot of speculation, but there are grounds. Not all of us are extremely young so in my opinion, don't care as much or at all for BTS's sexuality or personal beauty as for their music, which brought many of us here. That's where the real addiction lies.

As for fear of any particular sexuality, I have never really understood calling disapproval 'fear'. People who disagree with homosexuality, for example, are not afraid of homosexuality i.e. are not 'homophobic'. Same with androgyny. I think virtue signalers use the term 'fear' and 'phobia' to bludgeon those with religious beliefs into submission for not worshiping or paying homage to deviancy.

I'm not saying BTS are deviants, however. They are performers. They can wear makeup, whatever clothing, whatever they want, I don't care. They are beautiful, they can go for it. I know them as much as it's possible to know any group of people from videos only, and I think they're great except for the fact that their music is satanic and is being used to lead millions of people astray. They themselves are being used for that same purpose and are willingly on board with the agenda. But I don't see them as androgynous.

The photo you put up for everyone's viewing pleasure, on the other hand, is a good example of androgyny or at least a good example of individuals giving it their best shot. You make a common mistake getting your point across, though. Placing what you believe to be a controversial image front and center – get used to it, right? – kinda has an air of desperation about it. It never really works.

Lily-Blue

Established
Sinceramente minha mente tem se tornado um imensa loucura...Tenho andado chorando pelos cantos da casa pensando nas possíveis crianças que podem estar sendo sacrificadas e também pela empatia que eu sinto por eles ,porque acredito que nenhum ser humano nasce mal ...Se todas as especulações do fórum se tratarem de ser verdade,esses meninos não chegaram a maldade sozinhos ,acredito que não era o alvo deles se tornarem famosos fazendo sacrifícios e etc ,mas sim pelo talento e treinos que eles passaram anos praticando...Mas,depois que conseguiram debutar tiveram que ser obrigados a fazer essas ações terríveis e a cada dia estão afundando mais e mais sem ter nenhum Socorro e alguém pra mostrar um pouquinho de luz nesse imenso caos,pelo simples e difícil fato de estarem cercados pela escuridão...Me dói muito ver a podridão que o mundo tem se tornado,me machuca ver que o planeta não é o lugar que eu sonhava aos 7 anos...Tudo parece tão cinza e sem esperança!Desejo ir o mais rápido possível pra onde Deus está♡

(Tudo o que eu disse ao respeito de BTS é uma grande especulação, então não fiquem bravos comigo...♡)
Everything is speculation to some extent, no worries. I also think they were indoctrinated from boyhood but they're smart and God will use them if and when He sees fit. So I don't give up on anyone or anything. We don't know what has taken place in their lives; no one really knows and they still give a lot of people joy. Not everyone, but let's say they give around a hundred million people joy. That makes them at most useful and at least not a total waste of oxygen. I think God put us here at this time in history because we can be useful, too, maybe. I hope to be! These are exciting times.

Okay, I know these are not related to BTS or Kpop but look at this:

This video reeks of Beta-kitten and MK ultra.

This video also shows what twerking truly is:

Gotta disagree here that Trump is not a good guy. For Christians, he has been a really good guy. For Israel, he has been a great friend. And it's true that many children have been saved and many child traffickers have been arrested since Trump came into office. It's not big news because mainstream news will not report it.

2017:

2018:

2019:

2020:

Trump is doing a lot of good but I think Christians and Muslims will continue to disagree about him. Maybe we can agree that he is making headway with arrests. If he wins the 2020 election, he will do much more. He has a lot of power and I hope he continues to use it well (for everybody).
Lily Blue my friend, we will just have to wait and see what happens! Who knows ?? Time will tell I think

So guys I just watched T@ehyung’s Inner Child because I saw on here that it was a song to his older self and it made me cry. The lyrics were so sad especially when he said
“It must have been painful, it must have been difficult because I ran” and the “we gone change” part. It’s like he completely transformed from someone so innocent and bubbly ( a minor then so still a teen figuring out the world ) to this cold man I barely even recognise. I can’t imagine what they had to go through. Even though my sympathy for them dies more i feel sad when I listen to lyrics like this because it just shows how their innocence has gone now and how dark they’ve become and are starting to embrace it. It sucks because I had so much love for them and now I can’t ever look at them the same.....

MiaWallace

Rookie
even the blindest kpop fans did notice that Bighit are hiding jin on purpose

View attachment 40058
Hahaha, I know right?? :D

I really feel bad for Jin and I do hope that nothing bad happens to him from the bottom of my heart. However, I’ve got this feeling that actually something bad could happen to him sooner or later because of the fact that he’s 27 years old now. Note that both JongHyun and Cha In-ha died at the age of 27, and remember of the 27Club??? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

On the other hand, I’m kinda glad that this got ‘’exposed’’ and so many people are talking about it especially even the blindest Armys (just like you said lol) because I’m sure that they will want to find out WHY since they are extremely obsessed individuals when it comes to bee tee ass, and they might even harass nonstop BigHit demanding for an answer. (That should be fun tho since I want BANG PEDO to suffer)

But IF something bad happens to Jin (once again, HOPEFULLY NOT), there’s no doubt that bee tee ass is not gonna be the same and it could potentially damage BigHit's ‘’reputation’’ which could end up them disbanding. And even tho I don’t like bee tee ass, I will always remember them as 7 members. Not 6.

BTW, a friend just sent me this which clearly proves that Illuminati exists in the Kpop industry.

Kudos to Stray kids (even tho I don't know them that well)

So guys I just watched T@ehyung’s Inner Child because I saw on here that it was a song to his older self and it made me cry. The lyrics were so sad especially when he said
“It must have been painful, it must have been difficult because I ran” and the “we gone change” part. It’s like he completely transformed from someone so innocent and bubbly ( a minor then so still a teen figuring out the world ) to this cold man I barely even recognise. I can’t imagine what they had to go through. Even though my sympathy for them dies more i feel sad when I listen to lyrics like this because it just shows how their innocence has gone now and how dark they’ve become and are starting to embrace it. It sucks because I had so much love for them and now I can’t ever look at them the same.....
Oh my goodness this post alone made me want to tear up! But its honestly so sad how they lost their innocence. I don't really care if he acted like a 5 year old and he had glitches all the time but at least was purer back then!

Oh my goodness this post alone made me want to tear up! But its honestly so sad how they lost their innocence. I don't really care if he acted like a 5 year old and he had glitches all the time but at least was purer back then!
Yes for the first time in 2 years I cried over him haha. Also the lyrics reminded me
Of myself too I don’t know but he Just radiated so much goodness when he was younger and he made me so happy and like him reassuring himself and everyone he’s ok now In the song made me so sad. A lot of fans were worried about his “personality change” and this song is like closure kind of that he won’t be that innocent boy anymore and I wish that wasn’t true. But he’s seen and done too much to ever go back now. I’ve always had a soft spot for him somehow. I remember once there was a little fly on the table in a VLive and I think Nmjn was going to kill it and he was like no no let it live. It makes my brain hurt thinking that he potentially sacrificed his own grandma you know.