BTS discussion thread

honestly this kind of looks creepy... the lights make it hard to see but look at jk's eyes when he just stays there with his eyes open like that and just in general the way they were singing, i dont think they sing bad but they seemed KIND OF high/drunk :oops:
What is wrong with me today Jimins singing has me laughing so hard it was terrible, I cant even. I mean yoh.

currygang

The fact that you read everything just to disagree proves how obsessed you are with protecting these idols like a mindless sheep. Even if we do have an obsession with this thread, its better than to live in ignorance and just follow the world into damnation. I will proudly be obsessed with the truth instead of mindlessly following a lie.
This is the first time I’m writing anything online publicly and I am a little apprehensive. This will be long. I feel I must write this because reading what other people have written across platforms has opened my eyes to what’s going on in the industry. I hope this can help someone who is struggling too. I first heard b*t*s when i was in college, sometime in 2016. I didn’t think too much of them other than the fact that Dope sounded similar to a Flo Rida song. Their choreography was impressive (I later learnt that Keone Madrid was the choreographer and I love his work).That was that, I didn’t really follow them after. I just knew they were getting big. Musically, i didn’t think they were all that amazing, most of the songs sound like recycled western pop music with Korean lyrics, even their hip-hop music is so heavily influenced by western hip-hop. There’s nothing Korean about it except for the language and aesthetic. I judged those who swore by kpop, I judged those who were die-hard fans. Coming from a musical family, I really judged the standards set by this group.

Fast forward to a month ago - I watched them on carpool karaoke, and then I just wanted to know their names so I watched an introduction video (fan made). They seemed very funny and quite charming. From then my YT feed just showed fan made compilation videos. I was still skeptical about their musical ability so I watched a concert and I was blown away by the sheer scale of their performances. Although there was playback, they were still singing live over it and the dancing was so good. Not to mention the drop dead cool costumes (especially the Dior ones). I got hooked, and started consuming so much b*t*s content. I knew how horribly exploitative the industry was, and I knew there were dark elements to their videos but I overlooked it consciously. I admired the fact that literature was used, that the videos had storylines, that these guys practiced so much. It was all so endearing - watching the first anniversary episode with J!n sitting on the floor cutting vegetables, yoong! and J1m!n having to frost the cake in the BH office because there wasn’t space in their apartment - all of this just drew me in, and I allowed that to happen. I was becoming a fan - someone I swore I’d never be. It’s important to state this now, I looked down on kpop and pop music in general because I thought I had better taste and this made me very proud, in the sense, I felt I was better than those around me. Falling into this kpop fandom so easily shattered this pride of mine, I really had to sit back as a 24 year old and consider the kind of attitude/pride/judgement I harboured in my heart. Now, I have the ability to empathise with those who call themselves army. I understand the addictive nature of this kind of entertainment. I don’t judge them anymore, rather, I feel compelled to help and pray for them. Going through this journey of getting addicted to them for a while forced me to get off my high horse and consider why people fall for these guys. If you are struggling, know that there is a way out, seek the truth, do your own research and remember God loves you.

As for proof of their songs and videos being much more sinister and symbolic, you can read multiple posts, video analysis,etc. More importantly, use your own eyes and mind to read the lyrics of their songs - lie, save me, blood, sweat and tears, pied piper, on, etc. There’s a recurring theme of them saying they’ve sold themselves for fame, of them asking for help, of them asking you to turn away from their music (and then contradicting it by seducing you back into that world). Do your own research, use your brains and don’t just simply consume the personas they want you to buy. Are the boys themselves unaware and innocent? I highly doubt it. They are proper adults who can make their own decisions. I still pray for them, it isn’t my place to write them off as damned for eternity. Read the threads on this forum, filter through the information yourself and decide who they really are - another tool of the elite to promote their ideologies. As for the “love yourself” message - it seems all rosy and encouraging on the outside but break down the concept and you arrive at its problematic nature. As humans we are capable of good and evil. The most evil people to have existed were those who loved themselves and their ideologies over anything/everything else. I believe we need someone bigger than ourselves. For me, self love is implicit in the commands of loving God and loving others as yourself. Real empowerment comes from recognizing your worth and value because God made you for a purpose and in fulfilling that you will be loving others as well. Loving yourself can easily cross over to becoming selfish, it’s a very fine line between the two. This “love yourself” message is to the detriment of the young and very impressionable audience.

I knew something was wrong and the more I see them on the media, the more news there is about them, the more I’m convinced about the sheer mass manipulation that is happening through them. Open your eyes, free your mind and seek the truth.

John 8: 31-32:
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, it’s been very helpful and I'm glad this space exists. God bless.

All their singing makes me want to bang my head against a wall and rip my ears out.
Lol really.?? Well I to be honest still like the way they sound. I dont really keep up to date with them but when I did I honestly feel they have good voices. Well jimin used to be my bias hahahaha but his voice was never great live. I dont even care about bts anymore I just really love this thread

MiaWallace

Rookie
Bee tee ass have deceived so many people. Sheeple are so easy to manipulate. I'm deeply praying their hype dies down. Or maybe they'll just sacrifice Jin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Speaking of Jin's sacrifice.....

I just read this article :eek:

Cookie

Established

MiaWallace

Rookie
I guess because of all the evil and torure these people's hearts become so tainted and evil ... so they just seek materialism and things that ruin people that give temporary satisfaction like drugs etc at the extent of others lives and all to try and satisfy themselves and feel better but in the end its pretty worthless and they don't all necessarily enjoy it because of the torture they're being put through and how they're over worked as slaves to the industry.. its so sad. But also they're being controlled as well so I'm not even sure if they're fully after that kind of control at times , i wonder if its
them that want this power ? or the devil controlling them and trying to seek power from them for his own dirty work ? it just confuses me really ...
Even if I was a celebrity and wanted fame/money so bad, I still wouldn't sacrifice my loved ones. I would rather live being poor with my loved ones than to live being rich and famous without my family.
I mean you gotta be one SICK, DESPERATE, HUNGRY AND SOULESS INDIVIDUAL to do such thing. What they don't understand is that all that fame and money are not gonna last and it's just temporal and material things and eventually they gonna live the rest of their lives with guilt and misery.

Cookie

Established
[QUOTE = "Cookie, postagem: 341015, membro: 6804"]
Muitos sinais apontam para Jin sendo sacrificado .. seria assustador como o inferno se isso realmente acontecesse
[/CITAR]
Seria um imenso caos, pois muitas suas fãs iriam entrar em uma profunda tristeza, além de se machucarem ...
Concordo. até eu ficaria triste e só posso imaginar o que um exército dedicado sentiria e faria a si mesmo. Eu sei que há uma grande chance de que os membros sejam malvados, mas espero que, pelo bem dos fãs, nada de ruim aconteça (I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense. I used Google translate)

MiaWallace

Rookie
Ok guys I read the whole thing (over a week, the whole thing, just in the interests of fairness) and i'm only going to write one singular comment, because it feels wrong to just stand by idly, please don't get too pissy, i do mean well and well ... freedom of speech is a thing: you're free to make claims, and i'm free to disagree and critique them, right? we need to welcome varying ideas and arguments in these sorts of discussions

there's only two things i really wish you people could see about yourselves:

1. you're the most sex obsessed and fixated people i have ever seen (pages and pages discussing sexual abuse, cracking jokes about dubai 'sex parties' (which is actually true, so why speak about it so brazenly?) do not look good) ; it's readily apparent that, especially those who are 'ex' fans of bts/kpop, are simply here to fuel their obsession and addiction. you're no better than kpoppies who write explicit fanfiction about members, just because you're using the excuse of 'exposing' things - you said it yourself, it's just 'speculation' and 'discussion' right? so why does it interest you that much? if actual abuse is going on ('occult' or not), aren't there better ways of going about discussing it? it's clear a vast majority of people here have obsessions and fixations they can't seem to healthily get rid of, nor divert. making claims about family members' abuse is Always tactless - if nobody's explicitly said anything's happened, it's good manners and practice to keep it to yourself, it's not your place and it looks very very creepy, i'm sorry, it's very creepy. yes, you're allowed to speculate... but you need to look within yourself and think about WHY you feel the need to speculate this deeply - and trust me, there's always more meaning to this than just 'i want to expose occult behaviour' - okay, but how are you going about it? is it tactful? respectful? how much are you pulling out of your ass? and most of all - are you still engaging in obsessive fan behaviour under the pretence of 'exposing' these idols?

2. you are so afraid of androgyny it has to mask some sort of insecurity of a sort, because why else would you be so bothered that men are more beautiful than you? androgyny is truly beautiful, special and unique. i'm sorry others' beauty bothers you so much that you need to go out of your way to insult them to make yourself feel better ... if it's not your thing it's cool, but it's really quite funny to see how bothered you all are ... because if you weren't, why are you so threatened and afraid? it's surely more than just 'NWO agenda', right? or else there wouldn't be constant slurs, snide comments and rude remarks, right? if it was just 'mature discussion' then there should be absolutely no place for ad hominems and slurs. if you can't formulate points without your own bigotry colouring the whole statement, then you clearly don't have a strong enough argument, sorry.

i'm just writing this comment since ... well you all entertained me for a long time, and i do hope you find peace and meaning in life that isn't accusing random men of killing their family members or being beta sex kittens (and especially this is directed to the older people too, if you're in your 30s, you need to see how you're discussing the sexuality of people younger than yourselves, you all creep me out and i'm not even that young)
thank you for reading ... all the best to you all, genuinely. if you feel attacked, then i clearly struck a nerve. i hope you don't and you try to see how people like myself perceive your actions - and do so without reducing everything to 'illuminati brainwashing', you're insulting your own intelligence by doing so.

please enjoy this image of crossdressing men. may it bring you many good vibrations and energies and open your heart to love and fun
View attachment 40038

*inserts LOTS of LMAO emoji

First off, your profile picture creeps me out. HITMAN BANG would love it tho...

I know that what I’m about to say may sound childish and vengeful and for that I’m sorry and I apologize in advance to the MEMBERS OF THE FORUM whom I consider friendly decent people - Hey seigyoku, we are just like you - Armys!!:p The difference is that we are NON TOXIC group of AWAKE and NORMAL people :D

I have given a lot of thoughts whether to respond to you or not but you know what? Enough is enough. I have been attacked SO many times, got cyberbullied, even received DEATH THREATS by some of the members of your Army cult on Twitter and to be completely honest, I am so SICK and TIRED of people like you. Yes, YOU!

Oh, and you are the one who’s been brainwashed, so don’t you DARE use that word referring to us.

So whilst I am in my "safe zone’’ :D, I’m just gonna make fun of ya just like your fellow Army cult members have done to me in so many ocassions. How about that? (I’m in a full UGH! Mode rite now). I don't know why but I listen to UGH! whenever I get pissed off or angry (*inserts WTF emoji)

Hey, why don’t you just go to Twitter and leave us alone??? there you will find plenty of individuals like you… BLIND, DELUSIONAL, BRAINWASHED, 24/7 DEVOTED TO BTS. And you guys can all worship together your GOD whether it’s Prince Jimin, Kookie, etc, etc

To me they are just BANG PEDO & bee tee ASS :D

Can I UGH! UGH!
Can I UGH! UGH!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~~~~

Bye seigyoku, and please don’t come backkkkkkkkkkk.

Oh, I almost forgot, I purple youuuuuuuuuuuuuu (*inserts 7 purple heart emojis)

Last edited:

MiaWallace

Rookie
honestly this kind of looks creepy... the lights make it hard to see but look at jk's eyes when he just stays there with his eyes open like that and just in general the way they were singing, i dont think they sing bad but they seemed KIND OF high/drunk :oops:
Jimin like WTF....can't sing at all...its ridiculous he is with this quality of his voice is a member in supposedly legendary group lol

Lily-Blue

Established
America will fall eventually, a prophet by the name of brother Branham predicted this in the 1960s. Just like Sodom and Gomorrah did in those times. Since everything America does, the world gets inspiration from alot.

Everything that is seen as cool is inspired by America. Fast food restaurants, clothes and etc. What better way to destroy the leading country in which this will cause chaos and confusion in the world.

Also I noticed a bunch of you guys using profanity in your posts while claiming to believe in God. That doesn't make it right to do that. It honestly scares me how Christians have normalized cursing yet the Bible says "not to curse". As kind as God is we still need to abide by his rules, otherwise you'll find yourself on the opposite side without any knowledge of it.
True about cursing. In my case, shit is as normal a word as any and I use it as normally as I use ass, asshole, etc. but I find myself stopping short of using the f word. Shit is actually a bad word, though. Right now I'm reminded of a horse we had named Shithead, that used to run men up under tree branches in order to scrape them off his back. He never did this to female riders. He only hated men and because he was so bad to them, we gave him this name. No one in my cursing family thought a thing of it but normalized cursing is wrong, it is true. I wonder now how often that name caused offense to others at the barn. My apologies for using bad language here as a Christian.

Last edited:
*inserts LOTS of LMAO emoji

First off, your profile picture creeps me out. HITMAN BANG would love it tho...

I know that what I’m about to say may sound childish and vengeful and for that I’m sorry and I apologize in advance to the MEMBERS OF THE FORUM whom I consider friendly decent people - Hey seigyoku, we are just like you - Armys!!:p The difference is that we are NON TOXIC group of AWAKE and NORMAL people :D

I have given a lot of thoughts whether to respond to you or not but you know what? Enough is enough. I have been attacked SO many times, got cyberbullied, even received DEATH THREATS by some of the members of your Army cult on Twitter and to be completely honest, I am so SICK and TIRED of people like you. Yes, YOU!

Oh, and you are the one who’s been brainwashed, so don’t you DARE use that word referring to us.

So whilst I am in my "safe zone’’ :D, I’m just gonna make fun of ya just like your fellow Army cult members have done to me in so many ocassions. How about that? (I’m in a full UGH! Mode rite now). I don't know why but I listen to UGH! whenever I get pissed off or angry (*inserts WTF emoji)

Hey, why don’t you just go to Twitter and leave us alone??? there you will find plenty of individuals like you… BLIND, DELUSIONAL, BRAINWASHED, 24/7 DEVOTED TO BTS. And you guys can all worship together your GOD whether it’s Prince Jimin, Kookie, etc, etc

To me they are just BANG PEDO & bee tee ASS :D

Can I UGH! UGH!
Can I UGH! UGH!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~~~~

Bye seigyoku, and please don’t come backkkkkkkkkkk.

Oh, I almost forgot, I purple youuuuuuuuuuuuuu (*inserts 7 purple heart emojis)
Your reply is amazing....my luv

Lily-Blue

Established
Thats very interesting Lily Blue. However just to date back to the other poster. Trump was friends with Epstein. He has also made extremely sexually inflammatory comments about his own daughter and women in general. At one stage I hated Trump then I was like confused like is this guy good what is happening. I had a conversation with my dad and he said, if you confused as to whether someone is good or bad, that already gives u the answer. Also, no president in America is elected by the people. They are elected by the shadow government, the Cabal. Trump can not be in power without being elected by the ILLUMINATI. Trump was put in place to bring America down. This is part of the ILLUMINATI plan for the NWO. they are all in on it. Trump let slip about the Deep state at a public address and Fauci at first looked shocked and then laughed. Trump is also pushing Bill Gates vaccine, he says its not mandatory then he says it is etc etc. I would urge u to go and look deeper into Trump. Him draining the swamp could very well be a ruse to distract people from the truth of what is coming our way very soon
Hi TheNightDuck. Trump supporters are very attuned to everything you just stated here. Sometimes things look confusing and a lot of stuff comes out in the media that is not true – but it begins with a grain of truth which you have set out. So ....

1. Trump knew Epstein. But at Mar-A-Lago, court documents state that Epstein made a move on one of Trump's young female employees and Trump banned him from the club. That was the end of their relationship. Trump did fly on Epstein's private jet from one city to another one time, but by all accounts, he never visited Epstein's island. If anything comes out in the future proving Trump was involved with Epstein's favourite passtime, I can't tell you how devastating this would be to his base.

2. The reason we think God put Trump in office is because we know that U.S. Presidents are not chosen by the people. They're placed in power by the elite as you said. So for Trump to have won the election in 2016, it would have taken an act of God. This is why the powers that be will stop at absolutely nothing to get rid of him. He's not one of them. They will create false flags to make him look bad, they'll create "natural disasters" if those will hurt him, they create fake news every day to hurt him, there's nothing they won't do. These next few months will be very interesting.

I also was confused initially about Trump and to this day, when he says certain things, it's still confusing. For instance, when he tells people the military will be distributing the covid vaccine and will do it "powerfully", this is not good. His base is Christian and believe a mandatory vaccine from the demon Bill Gates (who has his dirty tentacles in all of the vaccines coming out) is tainted and includes components remarkably resembling the Mark of the Beast. If the covid vaccine becomes mandatory in the U.S., it will become mandatory here in Canada. Canada will follow whatever the United States does, not perfectly but pretty much. There will be war and many people will die over this issue of a mandatory vaccine. I don't think he'll go that far, however. He's more for therapeutics.

I think everyone who supports Donald Trump will just trust him until something he does betrays his base. So far, he has been very good for conservatives. In these redneck provinces of Canada, many people wish he would just step over the border and take over as Prime Minister. We're pulling for him.